All Comments on 'The Society - Witness Protection'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
The Technician

Lives up to his name

Clinical, precise and brilliant .

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
As always, a clear tale is told.

And told superlatively. I really admire your writing, as it is succinct and you never add an embellishment that is not necessary to the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My third and last story from you.

Repetitive, unimaginative horse manure. Poorly conceived, worse delivery. It simply wasn't clever or interesting - at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The skill in this writing is that the erotic element supports the story line and the point being made and is not a distraction from it.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

The Inner Circle

In order to preserve the secrecy of a cabal, it must have self - policing and self discipline. A traitor must be punished severely and misjudgements of persons in leadership cannot be tolerated. The Grand Mistress must decree an humiliating punishment for herself for having selected an inappropriate person to join the inner ranks. The author makes this point by using erotic elements to support this message. As a good short story approaching near perfection, Witness Protection focuses on those two points, on the character of the grand mistress and on the necessity for discipline. The yarn tells alot without trying to tell too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1695 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...