All Comments on 'The Stud Next Door'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a nonny mouse

A whole lot of originality, and very well done. You have written some very good stories, and this one seems to be as good as your other efforts. You don't need my criticism, only my thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow.

fast moving, and threw in every thing but the kitchen sink!

swing couple,cheating,date rape/mickey,divorce,blackmail with suicide threat over divorce,polyamory/polygamy,pregnancy,and finally it looked like a harem.....

a leetle too fast moving, and emotions did not come out well, again, you could easily have expanded some parts into a full length story by themselves. you could use an editor.

still a good job.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

Ok story ... has something for everyone in it

Happy TrailsHappy Trailsover 18 years ago
Sorry

That sucked...maybe you could write something that didn't tell a dialogue but had a dialogue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i like these kind of stories give us more

bring in the other girl and knock her up too.i don't condone this lifestyle,but what makes them happy that counts.give us chapter 2.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Great fantasy!

Kind of fantasy that is fun to day dream about. Adding a third gal to the harem might not work out as well, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Room for expansion?

Interesting story with a very interesting new twist in the wind.

He may be a candidate for a daily supply of viagra or ? for stamina.

Can't wait for the next segment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Horrible

I promised myself I wouldn't read anymore of your stories after the racist comment you made in "Is bigger better?', but I broke down and thought I'd see if you had improved.

Not a bit. Same old things - your characters don't speak like real people, everything happens way too quickly (how many of your characters will fall in love with the perfect woman while they're filing for divorce?) and there is always a resolution within seconds of a crisis. Not to mention your crack about black men knocking up women then abandoning them being a 'big part of modern negro culture'

I won't be back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're doing a lot better

I like this story. You've nicely developed the characters, using a somewhat implausable scenario that develops a lot more naturally than one would think possible, and a more smooth flow than in your previous stories.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Interesting plot

But, a very choppy writting style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
shit on 2 levels

more racism in your writing, you seem compelled to slip it in, then shitt wimp husband and slut wife, neither give a damn about marriage vows and don't have a clue what love is; sucks

BalaakBalaakover 17 years ago
Stereotypical

This story represents the dichotomy I see all too often here: the man despises any kind of cheating - even the hint - when it involves his wife, but when another woman is introduced for him to cheat with, it is suddenly all okay and "hot."

Trying to justify it with a polygamous marriage only weakens it further.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
please more

Is there more to this story what are Dixie and June cooking up are they thinking of getting Sue to become part of the family?

I hope so will they be any more chapters to this story?

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I feel like you didn't read your own story?

his wife was hooking up with before that night... openly kissing and groping him... so where do the drugs come in? The story makes no sense whatsoever??? He already knew that her being drugged had nothing to do with anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Inflation or Deflation of Some Assets

Maybe you can expand a little on the different financial instruments incorporated into the story. Derivatives and short-selling make me hot!!!! Just kidding. I did enjoy the story overall... I definitely want to see what's going to happen with Sue.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too much and not realistic

But I gave it a 3

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 9 years ago
Good, yet just another story with no worthy ending

Nuf said.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Ok then - with 6 you get egg rolls

And a well worn pecker -

He is in for a true challenge and they are becoming a harem LOL

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
That is the quick response

Beyond that there is a host of missed follow up -

Back up front the women and dick #1 were going beyond the rules he and Dixie had for some time - lies abound he never did follow up on that

At the end the new girl was confused and had to hear the full explanation before hubby got back after trying his smooth one liner on the ladies " I want to fuck you both" slick operator there. BUT the new girl is later defined as having been by often while out swimming?? They never had a ny pf the discussions about the triad until that day???

Ignoring the holes it was a fun fantasy -

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yuck

yuck, as much menacingly senseless as the imposterly tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
makes no sense

fucking retarded author. 1*

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

For all you people calling the author names and making fun of him

There really are people that live this kind of lifestyle. In California, they are trying to make polyamory weddings legal.

It is not for me, but I don't care as long as they can financially support themselves and the children they make and can find a way to raise those children without indoctrinating them like a cult.

It might not have been "professionally" written, but he told a loving story of 2 women and a man that love each other and want to stay together.

To anonymous 12/21/05

Stop being a fucking racemonger! Not everything said about black people means it is racist! For example..

"Not to mention your crack about black men knocking up women then abandoning them being a 'big part of modern negro culture'"

Well you know what? It happens to be true. As early as 14 years old, inner city black teens have competitions to see how many "baby mommas" they can string along. It is part of a disgusting sort of "macho classism" There are places where 80% or more of black children are to unwed parents, with the majority of those kids without active fathers.

As sad as it is, it is not "racist"! It is facts.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
scorecard please

So best as I can tell:

Dixie, June and Hank are conspiring against William to drug him and have sex behind his back, after already having sex behind his back.

Then Dixie and Hank are conspiring against William and June to drug them and have sex behind their backs.

Next Hank is drugging everyone to have sex without their consent.

Then William forgives Dixie and June (but not Hank) and they all live happily ever after except for Hank?

This even after Dixie broke their agreement and cheated with June (and Hank).

Did I miss anything?

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
So

You threw the crack about the 2 black kids because why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving wives by the numbers. Just too canned and plastic, . . .

with no real suspense and drama. I thought Dixie had already cheated with Hank, so why did she kick him in the nuts? Just all way too contrived and boiler-plate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I usually like this author

but this is terrible. I couldn't even finish it, it is written so badly.

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Honesty

My problem is that Dixie had already ised hall pass for cheating. Even though forms were signed at the bank she has an affair with June with lovers husband present. Then she makes out with Hank when she thinks her husband isn't looking. How do you learn to trust her again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF.....

Hard to read. Timeline screwy. Characters unlikeable. Insipid teenage jerkofff fantasy trylng to pass as a plot

Give it a pass.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Only this author

could make a discussion of suicide by cyanide funny.

As to polyamory, it seems fun and all but you better be wealthy. Then there's the question of what to do about the men who don't have wives since one guy has several of them. Maybe it's supposed to be evenly matched where some girls have several husbands. Seems like begging for trouble to me.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not for.me

Don't get the poly lifestyle. Even after I saw it on Showtime, I don't get it. Doesn't seem to work out too well anywhere but a story.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Well, that sucked

There's not much else to add. I've seen a couple of this author's stories already and they're all pretty much over-the-top stupid

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Dixie?

I stopped reading this story and just skipped through it when you were invited to a house warming party And then you mixed a batch of Margatitas and later they left. I thought you were at their house? Later on in your story I ran into the part where Dixie is confessing to having made love to June with Hank there. but she didn't make love to Hank. However in that same paragraph she says that Hank is more show than substance. How did she know unless she tried him? Another is, Why would Hank put Julie to sleep if she knew already he was going to make love to Dixie with her participating? Don't make sense. There really is nothing good nor new about this story. It seems as if you just took a paragraph from a bunch of other stories and put them here to make this one up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
dixie is dangerous

she manipulated literally everything.

she never spiked the drinks (i think!)

but the whole, "i broke our agreement that saved us from potential divorce in the past. Also, if you decide to make good on our deal, i'll literally kill myself"

she is... I N S A N E. Run, run far away my dude. This bitch is crazy as they come. She probably wont kill herself, she'll stalk you though. The rules don't apply to her. She'll beg, borrow, and steal to get what she wants.

I'm actually pissed he went for the "uh-huh...i'm a walking penis.....threesome for life?....uhhhh.....score....imma guy btw....no brain...all dick....uhh huhuh"

men aren't all that stupid, and sad. and did he hook up with the stupid bitch that was helping seduce his wife beforehand?

literally the only deus ex machina that made him the winner was "chad-mc'bigdick" decided to date-rape the girl that was already sucking his dick. makes no sense.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 5 years ago
The chinese writing character for TROUBLE

Is two women under one roof....nuff said folks...

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

More trashy garbage. I wondered why I stopped reading your tales a rerun of several stories has reminded me why. You write appalling drivel.

No more for me

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Overall a male fantasy, at least mine. Having enough money and enough stamina to satisfy 2 woman who are willing to share without bitching at each other.

Something like that would hardly work in reality.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdalmost 2 years ago

Plain and Simple Moron.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Inane.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous