The Stud Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June looked at Dixie and I and burst into tears. She looked up after a bit, "Yes, Oh yes, I will. That is the most wonderful thing I have ever heard of." She cried again then held up her ring, Dixie and I held her tight and they both admired her ring, it was almost identical to Dixie's ring. The two girls grinned at each other and hugged and kissed, then they looked at me, they wanted to know when we would have the ceremony.

"I think you should take June on a honeymoon, just the two of you, for a week or two." Dixie said.

"I don't agree, it is not just June and I getting married, all three of us are each marrying the other two, so we need to honeymoon together. Right?"

They looked at each other and smiled happily. "Right." they replied together.

"I also would love to have one night alone with June and Dixie should have one night alone with June, and Dixie and I should have a night together. What do you think?"

"Darling, I think that is perfect. We will get a two bedroom suite for seven nights. The first night the three of us sleep together, then the second night Bill and June sleep together, the third night, June and I sleep together, then Bill and I sleep together, from then on we all sleep together. We each only have to spend one night alone, and the other two will be right next door. No one should get too lonely. I love it!"

"Sounds like a plan to me."

"Me too!"

We had our beautiful private ceremony. I rented a Tux and they both dressed in white dresses with veils, they were beautiful. We all held hands and each pledged our vows to the other two. It was lovely.

We went to the Keys for our Honeymoon. It was delightful. My night alone with June was wonderful. She was much more aggressive than I had ever seen her. I liked it. She knew what she wanted and demanded that I give it to her. She wanted her breasts loved first. She liked her nipples suckled on hard and for a long time until they stood tall and were super engorged and erect. Then she wanted them flipped and pinched or twisted. I could do that! She wanted me to love her clit next. She liked it treated like her nipples had been treated. She started a low moan with the attention to her nipples and it became louder as I laved my tongue over her clit. Sucking on it hard was answered with a soft scream. She pushed my face down into her pussy. It was very wet by now and I licked at it trying to get every bit of the fluid lapped up before it got the sheets too wet.

The rapid tongue work sent her into a hard orgasm. Her screams were frantic and I was afraid I had hurt her. I asked if she were alright and she grinned and pulled me up over her and guided my cock into her pussy. "No! Dearest Billy, I love that kind of hurting, you can hurt me like that all night long. Now I want you to fuck me long slow and deep. Then I want to love your cock and eat your sweet cum. Then I want you to fuck my ass. I love that. Oh! Yes, that is perfect, just right. Unghhh! Mmmmmmmmm! Goooooood."

I stroked in and out of her sweet pussy, as slowly as I felt was enough to stimulate the feelings each of us were having. She was wet, hot, and slippery and she periodically tightened her vaginal muscles around my cock. Damn that felt good. She would tighten as I pulled slowly out and release her grip as I slowly thrust back inside her. As I moved back into her sheath I dropped my butt to make the head of my cock rub along over her "G" spot. I think it worked because she would shudder and jerk with each thrust. Was panting and breathing hard as she grunted, "Unhun, Unnnhun,

Unhunnnn, Yes, Yes, Unhunnnnn, Oh! Yes! Unhunnnn!

I knew I couldn't last much longer like that. I asked her if she was about ready. "OH! Billy, I've been ready, you have had me on the edge for a long time. Please cum with me. Now!"

I started a more rapid thrusting, still dipping to rub her G-Spot on each in stroke. Then slamming into her pelvis and hitting her clit with my pubes, while she clawed at my back and trembled as her long lovely legs jerked and twitched. Her heels tried to pull me deeper inside her. I lost my battle to keep the bed dry. I felt the tingle start and knew I was on the edge too. I whispered I was going to cum. She said she was ready too! I started to just speed up a bit but couldn't control the urge and humped her like a dog humps his bitch, pounding into her as fast as I possibly could. She screamed in her joy and I shuddered and had to ease out of her wiggling pussy. Damn she was hot. She grabbed me and pulled me down and kissed me deeply. "I love you ,Billy, with all my heart, I want your baby. Dixie and I both are off the pill. We each want a baby."

"What? How long has this been going on?"

"Just the last few days, We were waiting to tell you when you were in a good mood. Are you angry with us?"

"Hell no, I am honored that you both feel that way. I wish you had talked to me first though. I am not sure I want both my wives pregnant at the same time. Maybe we should spread it out a little. This is your night Darling, but maybe you better go get Dixie so we can talk some. When we are through you owe me a blow job, right?" She grinned happily and nodded. She ran to get Dixie.

They both looked a little apprehensive as they sat on the bed. Dixie asked, "Are you upset with us? We both want to have a child by you. We thought we would just let nature take it's course."

"If that is what the two of you have agreed on I will be happy with it. Dixie I don't think you have ever been ready to be a mother before, June, have you ever tried before?"

"Yes, but with no luck. I wasn't sure Hank was at fault or if it was me."

"Girls, I have thought about this too. I think we need to build a new house. Huge master suite, two large walk in closets with dressing areas and one small one for me. Two or three other bed rooms. One for a nursery adjoining the master suite. The others separated from the Master by the family or living room. Pool and patio. Large lot. Dixie find us a few acres. June look for a builder. OK?"

The girls looked at each other. Then hugged each other, then they scooted over and hugged me. They both started kissing on me, giggling and carrying on. I kinda liked it. Sometimes I do it right.

Dixie smiled at both of us, "I think I know the perfect place, it is a bit expensive but it is beautiful, We are going to put it on the market tomorrow. It is ten acres of waterfront with Gulf access. High dry land. You will both love it."

I said, "Call the office in the morning and tell them you have an offer and not to put it on the market. Can we swing it with the money we have on hand?"

"Yes," answered Dixie, "The asking price is really quite low. I was considering buying it for resale anyway."

"What is the catch, is it way out or something?"

"Not really, it sits in a heavily wooded area just off the Tamiami Trail between the North Naples Vanderbilt area and Bonita Shores. Actually it is off Vanderbilt Drive in an area south of the Hawk's Nest development and is on the Cocohatchee River. It is only a ¼ mile from Wiggin's Pass and the Gulf. Most of it is really a shell mound over twenty feet high. Very stable ground. I think I would still favor a stilt house there though. It would give a spectacular view of the River, the Pass and the Gulf. Water is on three sides of the property. Right now there is only a grown over dirt road for access. Only a few people know about it. Shopping and other services are not far. The old folks who own it have no kids and are long time family friends of Gwinnith, my partner. It would really be a dream place for all of us."

June grinned, "I love the way it sounds, how about you Billy?"

"Hey, I am ready to put the rest of our honeymoon on hold and go check it out."

Dixie and June jumped up and down.

"Let's leave in the morning. We can catch a flight home and come back the next morning. OK?"

"Wonderful."

It was a fortunate time for us. June had just had her name legally changed to June Pierce. Saved a lot of confusion and explanations. Dixie had made some really large commissions and our investments were doing super well. It was a good time for us to invest in a new house. June had received her share from the sale of the house next door. June had passed her Real Estate exam and was working with Dixie. She insisted on putting the money from her house in the pot with ours. Dixie and I were not happy with that, she was contributing her salary to the pot each payday. We all operated out of a single debit account. There was never any problem with that. Every month we transferred the surplus to three separate IRA accounts. Worked for us. We wanted June to put that money from the sale of her house in her IRA. Our IRA accounts were doing great. I was investing them over a broad range of investments, some for growth and some for stability. We had also bought a lot of property that had quadrupled in value in the last few years. We sold half and kept the other half in areas we thought would peak in value years down the road.

My two wives met me at the door one evening. They were grinning from ear to ear. "Guess what?" They chimed.

"What?"

"Guess!"

"One of you is pregnant."

"How did you know?"

"Just a lucky guess. Which one of my darling girls is it?"

"Me!" Dixie laughed. "Billy we are so happy." We want to get June pregnant too!"

"Boy, you guys just don't know how much work it is to get one of you pregnant."

"We can get you some help if you want us to."

"If that is what you want. I just don't think I want to know about it."

"You are crying Billy. We would never do that, never. We belong to only you. Oh! Billy, we were just teasing."

"The idea must have entered your minds." I walked past them and went into my little office. It was my private place. They never disturbed me while I was in there. I never locked it and they cleaned it along with the other spaces in the house. There was nothing in there they couldn't see.

I sat and thought about what had just happened. I felt bad about what I had done. It should have been a joyous time. What had happened? It was my fault. I got up and walked back to where they both stood hugging each other. I gently pulled them apart. "Is there room in there for a jealous old fool?"

"Yes."

"We always have room for an old fool, as long as he is OUR old fool."

"Girls, I love both of you and I do my very best to try and keep both of you happy. That is all I want and need is happiness for both of you guys. It scares me to think I might not be pleasing one of you. I am terrified one of you will leave me, or even worse both of you."

"I can't speak for Dixie, there is no way I could be any happier unless I was pregnant too. I love you Billy."

"June said it for me too, except that I could never be any happier than knowing I have our child in my tummy. It will be part of all three of us. I am just the incubator. I truly love both of you, June as a wife/sister and Billy as my husband/soul mate."

"Oh! Billy, we forgot to tell you, the builder says the baby will come home to our new house. He says it will be ready in six more months. We should be moved in by the time the baby comes. Dixie and I rode over again today and the new drive is all in but not paved, They said too many concrete trucks need to come before they pave it. It was really busy there. The pile driver was working on the dock. The exterior is almost finished and it looks huge. The view from the widow's walk is really spectacular, I am glad you insisted it be bigger and screened in. What a lovely place to sit and enjoy life. Even the electric dumb waiter is super nice. The view from the family room is almost as good. Really, every room has a nice view except the baths."

"Do you feel up to going to see it again?"

"I would love that, let me run and put on shorts and we'll do it. We can stop a Seafood Dan's and eat on the way home. OK?"

The girls smiled at each other and nodded.

The new house was way head of schedule, I had offered the prime contractor a big bonus if it were done early. It appeared he was sure to collect on the offer.

We moved in well ahead of schedule. The house was a real delight. My girls loved it. They lavished attention on the nursery. Dixie was really showing by then and was more amorous than ever before. June and I teased her gently about her being a red hot mama. One night I said that to her and she looked at me and tears flowed from her eyes, "I have to be hot for you, Billy, or June will steal you away from me."

"No way sugar, you are my first love. June loves you too. She would never do anything to hurt you. She could never change the way I feel about you. I love you, you are beautiful. I love your big belly because it has the result of our love in it. Our love, yours and mine. I want you to look at June very carefully for me. She looks just like you did five months ago."

"What? Do you think she is pregnant?"

"I am not sure, but yeah! I think she might be. She suddenly has that same glow you have had for months."

"You notice everything, don't you?"

"Honey, I try, You and June are the two most important people in my life. I try to keep up with you guys."

"Billy, I hope you are right. Hush, here she comes."

Dixie grinned at June, "Well. Are you?"

"Am I what? And who told you? No one knew."

"Billy knew."

"What! I never told him. I just tested my self this afternoon. There is no way you could know.

"Billy knew."

"Amazing!"

"What am I going to do with both of you pregnant. I guess I have to find a slim young girl to move in with us."

"Dixie and I have talked that over and we have decided that if that is what you really want we will understand and try to make her welcome."

"Hey, I was kidding, I can't satisfy the two of you. I couldn't handle another woman. My heart is full with love for the two of you my darling sweet wives. I do not want anyone else. Got it?"

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes. Hey! I never thought I could ever find someone I could love as much as I love Dixie, then June came into our lives by accident. I love her almost as much as I love Dixie. There is no more room in my heart for another woman. I love the two of you so much I sometimes think I'm so full of love I will burst. And besides that I know I can't satisfy both of you all the time, sometimes I just run out of gas."

"Billy, June and I talk frankly and truthfully about how we feel about you all the time. Neither of us has ever said a single word about not being sexually fulfilled. And believe me we would say something if we weren't. We talk about every thing you do when you love us. We often get so horny talking about you we want to relieve ourselves with each other. We don't break the rules though. We just grit our teeth and wait for you to get home."

"Girls, you don't have to do that. Relieve each other if you are that horny, just save a little bit for me. I can even do without once in awhile it you go too far. If it happens too often I will tell you and you guys make the necessary corrections. How does that sound?"

"Sob, sniffle, sniffle, he doesn't love us anymore."

"I know, he has someone else," sobbed June.

I just smiled, "Have either one of you ever known me to lie or cheat?"

They looked up from clinging to each other. They sobbed and said, "No" in unison.

"You never will, hasn't happened and won't ever happen."

A year later we were relaxing beside the pool on a Saturday afternoon, our two baby daughters were taking a nap, when the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door. A very good looking couple stood there. The said they were Sue an David Porter, our new neighbors. I invited them in. I took them out to the pool and introduced them to Dixie Pierce and June Pierce. They looked a bit puzzled. Dixie sort of hinted about the situation to them and they seemed to accept it.

Sue was a really beautiful woman and David was tall and handsome. He had a large bulge in his tight shorts. We heard the cry of a baby and my two ladies hurried off. I explained that we had two infant daughters, April 11 months old and May 6 months old.

Sue and David still looked confused. Dixie and June walked in and put both girls in my arms. Dixie asked what the Porters would like to drink then turned and walked to the patio bar. June went to the kitchen and returned with two baby bottles. Our daughters grabbed them and slurped happily at them. Sue jumped up and came over and looked at them. She said they were both adorable, I had to agree. I told them that April was Dixie's and June's was May. I smiled, "They both are mine."

Sue looked at me, then it dawned on her. "They are both your wives? I thought they were sisters."

"Not legally, but in fact they are both my wives."

"Oh, that is so sweet. I love it."

"What?"

"That has always seemed an ideal situation to me. Everyone shares the load. The wives have someone to share things with all the time and never have to face decisions or difficult problems alone."

"That is all true, but they both have to share me too."

"That might be hard to do." She was gorgeous when she smiled.

"Well my girls SEEM very satisfied. We have a rule, they tell me if they are not content."

"I guess we will have to find another wife for David."

"We didn't start out to do this. It was accidental. It was also the best thing that ever happened to us. My number one wife, Dixie and I used to fuss now and then and get jealous of other people, now it never happens. We live by two basic rules, One: never, never, do anything you would not do if the other two were present. Two: Communicate. Works for us."

Sue grinned at me, "We really came over to ask you to a house warming party next Saturday evening." I knew she couldn't possibly know about our last experience with a house warming party. I told her I would have to talk to my girls and see what they wanted to do, the logistics with all of us going out at night had yet to be worked out.

The distance from our house to theirs was only a hundred yards by boat but was three or four miles by road. Dixie and June had finished showing David the house and David sat by Sue. I went in the kitchen to get him a beer. After a while Sue and David left and we sat and talked. My wives were ahead of me and I told them about the invitation to the house warming party. Dixie said David had invited them and had told them their friends were all swingers.

He had told them he wanted to fuck both of them. I looked at them. "You two go, I'll baby sit." They both stared at me, they looked at each other. Dixie said, "He does have a huge bulge in his shorts."

June said, "He sure has, real big."

They both looked at me, "The answer is no, we go nowhere without our husband. We all stay home unless you want Sue for another wife."

"What?"

"Ho! She would do it in a heart beat. We have talked to her before. She swims over during the afternoon sometimes. She is very nice and we do like her. She is fed up with her husband, he thinks that because he has a big cock all he has to do to please a woman it stick it in and stroke a few times until he gets off and that ought to please her."

June butted in, "Poor Sue has only cum a few time since they have been married. She does all the work around the house and brings home most of the money, she is an investment counselor at Morgan Trust. He mostly plays golf and chases women, while he sells a house every now and then."

I said, "I thought she looked familiar. I think I met her once and I am sure we have talked on the phone. She is sharp about investments."

Dixie looked at me speculatively. "What?" I said.

"Hmmmmm." she said and looked at June. June looked at Dixie, then at me. She smiled at Dixie and they got up and walked off. They went in the nursery. That was basically their space and I didn't intrude when they were there unless I was invited. I walked to the door. They were changing the babies and talking softly, I went up on the top floor and sat and enjoyed the lovely view. I thought about my beloved wives. What were they cooking up now? I hoped it was only dinner. I think I knew better though. Well, I would just have to wait until they made up my mind.

12