All Comments on 'The Submission of Justin Ch. 02'

by BlueTurnSignal

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't end it yet!

This story need to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Congrats!

Great story !

Next time she and her (girl)friend revisit him when his boyfriend is around ?

The girls might just as well use more force or seduction and the boys might resist some more.

After all they 're really gay, aren't they ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic story!

Really hot concept. Loved the dildo at

The end. Was anticipating her just riding him til completion. That was so much hotter though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Agreeing with everyone else here! This story just needs to continue! I just spent the past couple of hours reading every chapter of this one from start to finish! SO FREAKING HOT!! Plus the characters are likeable and the story is realistic! Can Melissa have more in store for Justin, pretty please???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

More please more! Justin is a great character, Melissa too! Great work, one of the best in this category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please!

This series is amazing. Make more pleeeease!

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 10 years ago
HOT

Oh yeah. Would love to read more about this dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh

mmmmmhhh that was hot !

please write some more ?

gravityyaoigravityyaoiabout 4 years ago
wow

definitely needs another installment, or more series like this!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 3 years ago
Is this homophobic?

Uhhh... I'm confused about the appeal of this that everyone else is seeing. Isn't he a gay man getting raped by a straight woman? I'm not sure how that's different from a lesbian getting raped by a straight man, or a straight man getting raped by a guy guy... Like, is the point of this premise supposed to be homophobic, or am I just completely misinterpreting the primary kink of this because I've never heard of it before?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course Cyberweasle89 is totally right,but I am afraid this story is so bloody hot.You can be straight,gay or bi but if you are an user of this site I think almost all of you(us) would find these stories to be scorching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think this is homophobic. The writer doesn't try to turn Justin straight (like some pieces of shit on this site do with this kink), and the chick is clearly the villain even if what she's doing is hot. Justin is also never bashed for being gay, except by the clearly evil chick. This is basically just a noncon story with another layer of noncon to it. If noncon isn't your thing, that's understandable, but it's not textually homophobic. I give this my seal of approval as a queer man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Choosing to believe the lack of an update since 2011 means she was arrested and Justin is out there living his best gay life.

reverse69reverse696 months ago

Hot! You need to continue where he fucks her in the ass 😈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous