All Comments on 'The Summons'

by trexx97

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Should of had all the guys fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

good one

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
editing

Really needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Get a spell checker and write complete sentences. This story could have been good.

trexx97trexx97over 12 years agoAuthor
No Excuse

Yeah, this is my first submission, and It should have been proof read a lot better. I'll try harder in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the storey

Love the storey. Perhaps you could move it on and have her fucked by all the guys possibly she has to invite them to her house. One fucks her in the kicthen while others chat with her hubby...

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELover 12 years ago
Fucking immoral and disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the third time this worthless whinny cunt has posted exactly the same comment on a non consensual story today. The piece of shit no only doesn't have the balls to leave a name or an email address, the simple ass hole wrote exactly the same words all three times. Fucking 35yo. living in mommy's basement hasn't an original bone in his body. He does seem to be able to cut and paste all else is way beyond him.

For the dip shit. Feel free to drop me a line if you think you have a nickle worth of writing ability.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Field Goal

I gave the story a figurative field goal rather than a touchdown to hopefully motivate you to write a sequel or two. Well done. Just love tales like yours where secure, beautiful, married/engaged women are taken in nc/reluctant situations. The season is just starting, do summon her again and again.

trexx97trexx97over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the helpful comments.

I wanted to take a second to thank you guys for the constructive comments. I do plan to write more, but I will take more time with the following chapters, and make sure the editing is better. I'm already working on part 2. Thanks again!

buttman52buttman52about 12 years ago
Great Story

Please you got the talent to write so keep on writting and I will keep on Reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous