All Comments on 'The Taking of Jean Ch. 02'

by Xamphos

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you were absolutely

100% right about this story. it not worth 10 min to start reading. if you are so drawn towards your internet friends, why don't you just take at least one of them of the market and have your dream. first we would not see a story like this and second no poor family has all of sudden an aids sick mom at home who even transmitted the disease to her husband and made some future orphans. no also a whole family would be less damaged to find out ther mother, daughter , wife is just a sick fuck because she risk everything (at least second part, no alcohol) just for the sake of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read

The idiot commentor below me does not understand this is a fantasy site not real life. Get a life and quit reading stuff you think is sick. Makes you the real sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fighting back

Although I liked the story I wanted to see her fight back. Tell her husband and have him hurt the assholes who did this to her. She did not deserved this treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So

The biggest dick wins, no love, not family, not self respect, not fear of s.t.d.s just the biggest dick. I suppose there are some ill women out there like this, thank God I don't know any. All the bad shit that is rolling down her hill for her she deserves. Instead of rapist and ass holes in jail where they belong, she threw her life away. You fantasy sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Re: "good read"...

....no, it is not sick to read about behavior that is abhorrent to you, to enjoy that read is sick.Psych 101.-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Re: pistolpackinpete

glad to see from all your high grading in the incest genre that at least some sexual activities aren't abhorrent to you, or do you mark them up because they're "well written"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You say you know women like this?

And they had similar experiences? Let me guess they now are both dieing of aids or they work fulltime as whores in brothels. They have no life their partners have moved on to people who actually care for them and wouldn't do anything like this story. In fact the husbands or boyfriends of these slut/whores you know are livign the best life possible away from their ex-wives and ex-girlfriends. Stupid pathetic story. You like many writers on this site write stories like this just to PISS people off. Well I hope you came all over your keyboard as you wrote it and that your 'friends' gave you a really good send off. I would check in to the local hospital though and check for infections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Re: anonymous pussy....

I don't grade stories that depict humiliation or blatant disregard for love high,ever you smug douchebag-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This

Is a sick little story about drunks, rape, pain, and debauchery so evil that it's hard to understand how someone could find this erotic, let alone write it. Hope you are not around childeren unsupervised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story ...please give us part 3 and 4

Absolutely a fantastic story of a wanton wife and her pent up desires...and the men who made her realize she is and will be "the slut wife " we all want to meet. Great story.

Hopefully you could have a part 3 and 4?? PLEASE!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous