The Templeton Briefs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan did as she instructed, feeling like he was caught within a horrible nightmare, from which he could not wake up. He bent over, resting his hands on his knees, sticking his butt back toward the class.

Miss Harding did not waste any time. She tossed his shirttail up over his back, opening up to full view the sight of his little round naked boyish butt.

Alan had never felt more embarrassed in his life, even when his mother once changed him into his swim trucks in front of the Henderson girls. That had been excruciating. This was much, much worse.

Although, it wasn't really clear why. It could be worse because there were now boys looking at him as well. It just felt kind of gay, not that there was anything wrong with that, but what self-respecting heterosexual wants to be compelled to show his butt to a bunch of guys? It just felt so weird.

Many of the guys felt just as awkward as Alan. Well, that couldn't really be true, but some did look away in embarrassment, some even in revulsion. Some, however, found it amusing, but then were uncertain if they really should be enjoying the sight. Was there something wrong about that?

Miss Harding then instructed, much to Alan's surprise, "Open up your cheeks for me, Alan. I need to see your anus."

Alan didn't think it could get worse, but it just did. He kept telling himself that at least he wasn't getting an enema. He wondered though if perhaps Miss Harding had been bluffing. But, he would most definitely hate to shift from the frying pan to the fire. He would have to see this through. He reached back, took hold of his cheeks, and spread them open, realizing that he had not in fact ever done that before. How odd to realize that you were eighteen years old and yet doing something for the very first time, and in a place and context that was most definitely unexpected. Life can at times be so fucking weird.

"Oh my, Alan Parker," Miss Harding cooed, "you do have a pretty little rosebud." She turned to Nina, sitting in the front row. "Don't you think so, Nina?"

Nina had her hand over her mouth. 'Pretty' was not the word she would use to describe Alan's asshole. But, she would agree it was pretty darned funny. "Yes, Miss Harding," she said, playing along, "it's really very cute."

A few of the girls giggled at that. Nina wasn't sure if they were giggling at her joke, as she meant it to be, or giggling at the thought that she might in fact find a boy's anus to be cute.

A few of the girls though did find Alan's butthole to be kind of cute, if they were being honest. It wasn't that they were especially into boys' buttholes. Goodness, there had to be very few girls who would admit to that. But, now that they were being so boldly confronted with one, they did have to admit that, well; the curly red hole did look kind of endearing, even adorable.

Many more of the girls though found cute the sight of his little squirrel nuts hanging down in their sack peeking out from between his thighs. It was funny how boys can come across so big and strong, but then have such a defenseless weakness hanging between their legs, right where all their masculine pride was also displayed. Well, Alan didn't look so mighty and powerful now! Stacy wondered if he was ticklish there.

None of the boys found Alan's anus terribly cute. Well, at least none would admit that even to themselves. They all looked initially with discomfort at the sight, and all but a few of them quickly looked away, the faces of those that did not turning red. There was just something so wrong to be looking at another guy's asshole!

Of course, nobody was more embarrassed than Alan. Miss Harding saying that his anus was cute was a compliment. Not too many boys get compliments as to the prettiness of their anus, and certainly not by a teacher as pretty and sexy as Miss Harding. He should probably react with pride. But, it just seemed more demeaning than uplifting, and it sure called everyone's vivid attention to its openly displayed presence within the classroom.

He particularly felt weird showing it off to guys, as if he was trying to impress them, or flirt with them, in that sort of way. He really wished Miss Harding would get this over with and, most of all; he so wished that he had never faked being sick.

Miss Harding though didn't accommodate him. "You know, I really should lubricate it up a bit before I try to insert the thermometer. Nina," she said, handing the thermometer to her, "would you hold onto this for a second?"

Nina didn't really want to, but she could hardly refuse the request. "Yes, ma'am," she quietly replied, and took hold of the large thermometer, holding it tightly but rather gingerly. It wasn't like it was awkward, difficult, or disgusting to have it in her fingers, but just the thought that it was about to be stuck into some guy's butt did provide it with a rather negative connotation. She held it out away from her body, like it might be contagious or something.

Miss Harding retrieved the jar of Vaseline jelly.

Alan waited impatiently, still jutting out his bare naked spread ass to the class, his sphincter nervously squeezing and twitching in apprehensive expectation.

Miss Harding dug out a big glob with her index finger and then bent over to lightly apply it to the boy's red puckered butt hole. In doing so, her dress wrapped tightly around her own butt.

Now, this was a butt the boys could openly enjoy. It was so cool how a woman's bottom got so big and round when she bent over. This was the reason that many of the boys had enrolled in this class. Miss Harding was so fucking hot, and she wore such tight blouses and dresses.

There was something particularly enticing when a teacher bent over to present her perky round bottom all tightly encased within her business skirt. Her dictatorial authority seemed to melt away, replaced by a more purely animalistic function, reaffirming that the pretty teacher is herself a means of satisfying the male animal, presenting her bottom in such a nicely submissive and provocative manner. If only teachers would purposely reward their students by offering themselves, or at least purposely wag and wave their bottoms at the class whenever they got a problem right. One could only just hope (see "Miss Nishida motivates the boys").

Alan instantly flinched as Miss Harding's jellied finger made contact with his butt hole. It was such a suddenly shockingly intense stimulation. He didn't realize how sensitive his anus was.

"Now, hold still young man. I know this is a bit ticklish but it's important to get every little centimeter nicely slick and slippery." She lightly spread the gel around and around, lovingly caressing the pink curly skin. She took her time applying the gel. She knew it must be embarrassing for the boy but she found boys' puckered holes to be so cute and adorable. They may present themselves as strong, tough men, but they did squirm and wriggle so when she tickled their little vulnerable anuses.

Alan tightly clenched his eyes shut and squeezed the cheeks of his ass. He did indeed feel such an intense urge to squirm and wiggle his bottom, but he dared not do so, not only because Miss Harding told him not to but also because he didn't want to give away how ticklish and stimulating it was. That could very well give the wrong impression to the girls, as well as to the boys, which was even more embarrassing to him. Goodness, what if one of the boys in the class was gay!

A few of the boys who had looked away now returned their gaze. It was a boy's butt hole they were looking at, which was rather disconcerting, to say the least, but it was also a pretty female teacher's finger caressing it, and they all now imagined what that might feel like. A few of them squirmed within their seats, showing more of a visual response than was even being displayed by Alan. All of them squeezed tightly on their own sphincters. None of them wanted to be in Alan's position, but all of them wondered what it would be like to have a girl do that for them.

Miss Harding was a bit disappointed that Alan was maintaining his composure despite her efforts to arouse him. She suggested, "Let's get some of this inside as well, shall we?" She suddenly thrust her finger up into his young male butt.

Alan grunted and lurched forward. He had not yet had a prostate exam and really hadn't realized how uncomfortable and odd would be the sensation of someone sticking a finger up inside there. He maintained his footing, but just barely.

"Hold still now, Alan. Don't squirm. Here, let me help you." She reached around his body with her left hand to help steady him, but in the process firmly took hold of his limp penis within her hand.

Alan's head lifted up and his eyes widened with shock at yet another surprising gesture by his teacher. This one though was unambiguously pleasing to the touch. If forced to do so he would have to admit that after the initial surprise he was beginning to actually enjoy, at least a bit, the intrusion of Miss Harding's finger in his ass. However, her fingers fondling and caressing his penis was blatantly stimulating.

Miss Harding continued to work her finger around and around inside Alan's butt, as if she was searching for something hidden deep inside.

The boys didn't know if they should feel appalled, disgusted, or excited. Well, maybe their overt reaction would be one of dismay and repulsion, but privately they were really very, very curious, and quite a number of them were beginning to swell within their own pants.

It wasn't the first choice of sexual act they would select to participate with Miss Harding, but it was still rather erotic, and frankly anything sexual that Miss Harding was interested in doing with a boy would be received with delight. She was such a strikingly attractive teacher. She was only 34 years old, with blue eyes, long lashes, and curly blond hair that draped softly across her shoulders. She also had a very nice figure (36-25-35) which she would always openly display in a rather tantalizing manner. Today she was wearing a black skirt, which clung tightly to her shapely bottom, accentuating every sweet curve, and her blouse was white silk, which hugged her full round breasts just as snugly. She had even undone enough of the buttons to provide some enticing cleavage. Many of the boys imagined it would be rather nice to have Miss Harding stick her finger up their butts, albeit preferably in the privacy of her bedroom.

It didn't take long for Alan to respond, particularly as Miss Harding was playing so effectively with him on the other side. He didn't really want to respond, or at least part of him didn't, but how could a boy resist the professional touch of an experienced teacher, and one so pretty and sexy as Miss Harding. He breathed in deeply the sweet scent of her perfume as his dick swelled with the fondling of her soft expert feminine fingers.

She did finally remove her finger from his butt, but she kept hold of his swelling penis with her other hand, out of the sight of the class, as she reached back to Nina for the thermometer.

Nina gladly gave it up, and was careful not to make contact with the teacher's fingers, knowing where one of them had recently just been.

Miss Harding took the thermometer, topped with another glob of jelly, and pressed it against the boy's now slick and rather excited anus. She squirmed it around a bit so that he would get used to its size and feel, and then forcefully shoved it right up inside. "Oh yes, it fits very good in there now."

Alan again grunted, but he was also breathing a bit more heavily. It now actually felt strangely nice. Did that mean he had homosexual tendencies? Not that there was anything wrong with that, but a thermometer up his butt really shouldn't feel nice, especially when it was being stuck up there by a teacher. Of course, he might just be confusing the stimulation, the arousal, provided by her other hand. Whenever he was stiff he enjoyed just about anything and everything. A hard, stiff cock often compelled him to do rather unusual things, at least in the privacy of his bedroom. He did now imagine that perhaps the next time he jerked off, he might have something stuck up there, just to see what it might be like, of course.

Miss Harding made sure it was pretty far up in there, as she wanted to get a good reading. Plus, she wanted to get the young man as stiff and hard as she could before she let go of his cock. And, besides, she did so much enjoy playing with a young man's cock. She just liked getting them all excited. Young men's erections were always so vigorous and strong, even when their penises were a bit on the smaller size.

"Yes, well, we'll just leave that in there awhile to make sure we get a reliable reading."

Alan wondered if he was supposed to remain bent over, his ass sticking out toward the class, the thermometer poking out his anus. He would prefer to stand up, that might at least be a bit less undignified, although it could also reveal his erection to the class. He surely didn't want his fellow students to see that.

Miss Harding removed her hands from both the thermometer and erection, but then quickly announced, "Oh my goodness, Mr. Parker, what have we here?" She reached out with both hands, took hold of his shoulders, straightened him up, and turned him around, to let everyone see how stiff and hard he had become.

Everyone's eyes burst wide with shock, girls' hands went to their opened mouths, the jaws of boys dropped. It wasn't too often that a young man stood in front of a class, his pants and underwear around his ankles, his naked stiff cock jutting out before him, like some kind of perverse show and tell.

Moments ago Alan felt that he could not feel any more embarrassed, but it just kept getting worse.

It wasn't that he was ashamed of his erection. His penis wasn't that big but he did feel that it was a normal size, and he felt that it looked pretty darned impressive when it was as stiff as it was now, or at least it sure looked that way to him when he admired it in a mirror.

He wasn't though feeling terribly proud right now! A few of the girls were giggling and pointing, as if they were considerably more amused than impressed. There was one time that he had enjoyed how a girl had gotten so embarrassed at how a breeze had blown up her skirt, revealing her panties for everyone, including him, to see. He thought it was pretty funny. Maybe he should have been more sympathetic.

Still, as he looked around the class, maybe it wasn't too bad. He did actually enjoy the looks on the faces of some of the girls. The fact that many of them looked rather astounded, upset, and even a bit squeamish, did make him feel pretty good about it, like his erect penis was indeed intimidating, perhaps even fearfully threatening. Yes, some of the girls were smiling and giggling, but that could mean that they liked it, that they were attracted to it. Perhaps one of them would even approach him after class?

But, it did feel pretty weird to be showing it to guys. When he was much younger he and a couple of male friends had masturbated, together, in the dark, within a clump of trees behind his parents' house. Nobody, however, even looked at each other, and they never did it again. Now, however, he was actually showing himself off in broad daylight. That was most definitely weird.

Nor did Miss Harding help by asking, "Goodness, Alan, have you had any boys stick things up there before?"

"What?! No! No, Miss Harding, definitely not!" He could not express his denial with any more conviction. He wanted to make sure there was no doubt about that.

"Well, given your evident reaction, perhaps your little girlfriend has done it? Do you have her stick things up there?"

Alan's face turned even redder. He didn't really know what to say in response to that, at least with respect to trying to maintain his dignity, his masculinity. If he said no, then it might sound like he had little experience with girls, which was certainly true, but if he said yes that would be lying and, even worse, might sound kind of perverted. He opted for the truth, which was usually the safer choice. "No, ma'am, no, never."

"Well, perhaps not," she replied, the skepticism evident in the tone of her voice. "In any case, you keep that penis nicely erect while the thermometer is getting its reading."

Alan wasn't at all sure why he needed an erection to have his temperature taken. It was nothing his mother had required when he was a kid. But, he really wasn't in a position to argue with Miss Harding, and he dutifully, albeit very shamefully, reached down and began to stroke his cock, while clenching with his sphincter the thermometer stuck up his butt.

Well, that did kind of diminish his sense of pride. There is perhaps little that is more humiliating than having to jerk off in front of students at the head of the class. Alan could see the amused delight in the girls' faces, the derision in the eyes of the boys. This would not be something that he would live down very soon.

He tried to imagine that the girls were naked as well; his eyes fixed in particular on Stacy, a very pretty little coquettish girl sitting right in front of him. She did at least appear more troubled than amused by his effort, perhaps even more embarrassed than him.

Stacy repeatedly glanced away, but invariably returned her eyes to the sight of that stiff hard cock a foot or so away, the young man's fist sliding up and down the shaft, the red knob glowing red as the blood was forced inside.

Miss Harding turned her attention to the rest of the boys. She couldn't spend too much time on Alan's temperature. She hadn't yet even started her underwear inspection, which was the whole point of this exercise, and quite a bit of time had now passed. "Alright then, boys, let's get on with it. Pants down."

The boys though again hesitated, particularly those who had a bit of an erection. For some, watching Alan's predicament had been helpful in avoiding an erection. For others, it had created quite a problem.

Miss Harding was no longer willing to be so patient of recalcitrant young men. "The last boy to get his pants down will receive smacks on the bottom, and I don't mean through his undies pants."

The boys responded instantly, quickly finishing with the undoing of their belts, buttons, and zippers, and then snatching their pants down.

Albeit one boy momentarily hesitated: Roger. He had gotten quite excited watching the attractive Miss Harding finger Alan's butt, imagining her doing it to him. His erection had become quite solid and stiff. It wasn't that he had decided not to pull down his pants. It was just that there was a moment of doubt, reluctance, uncertainty, and that was all it took for him to lose the race. And, now, his pants were indeed down but with a very evident bulge in his briefs. He covered it with his hands. He was perhaps not alone in this predicament, as he noticed that quite a few boys had their hands clasped in front of their crotches, albeit many were perhaps doing so simply to hide even the little bulge that their even flaccid penises would make.

Miss Harding called out, "Roger Adams, I see that you were indeed the last boy to follow my instructions. Please, come to the front of the class."

"Yes, Miss Harding," he dutifully replied. He stepped out from his desk and bent over to pull up his pants. It would be rather difficult to walk to the front of the class with his pants around his ankles.

"You can leave your pants where they are, Roger. I will not have you delay the class any further. You make your way to the front of the class right now."

"Yes, ma'am," Roger replied, sighing with resignation.

As he proceeded up the aisle it became evident that he would have gotten to the front of the class much quicker if he had been allowed to pull his pants up, a fact though that he felt was best not to inform Miss Harding. He doubted that she would have been interested. And, besides, she probably liked the fact that he had to take awkward and clumsy baby steps, like he was a little boy, whose pants had fallen down, walking to his mother for help, not having the sense to just pull them up himself. He did at least keep his erection hidden with his hands, hoping that it would be gone by the time he reached his teacher.