The Templeton Briefs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls in the class, and even many of the boys, found the sight of Roger slowly and clumsily making his way up to the front of the class, his pants tangled around his ankles, to be simply hysterical. A few of the girls could not suppress their laughter, and quite a few chuckles were heard from the boys as well. It wasn't like they were not themselves in a rather embarrassing predicament, with their own pants down at their ankles, their underwear open to the view of every girl in class. But, Roger was providing quite the distraction, and was clearly in a far worse muddle.

Roger was also taking his time in order to get his erection down. He would at least be spared that embarrassment, which would have been quite substantial.

Miss Harding sighed with frustration at Roger's obvious procrastination. She quickly made her way to him.

"I'm going as fast as I can, Miss Harding," Roger asserted.

"Clearly not," she retorted, and when she reached the young man she immediately slipped her fingers into the waistband of his briefs and yanked them down to his thighs.

Out popped Roger's erection. It was only half-erect, but it was clearly excited.

"Miss Harding!" Roger protested, hiding himself with his hands.

"My goodness," Miss Harding exclaimed. "What is it with you young boys," she asked rhetorically. "What could possibly have gotten you excited, Roger," she asked, but again not expecting any answer. "Is it the sight of Alan's bare bottom, with a thermometer stuck inside?"

Chuckling and giggling escalated to even more laughter.

"What?! No Miss Harding, absolutely not!"

"Now, don't be embarrassed, Roger," Miss Harding reassured him. She turned her attention to her other students. "I want this laughter to cease immediately! There is absolutely nothing wrong for a young man to enjoy things stuck up in other boys' butts."

"Miss Harding, really, that's not it!" Nobody in the class actually felt that there was anything wrong with being gay, but Roger did feel that the attribution would not be particularly helpful in asserting his heterosexual masculinity, particularly with any of the girls in this class, and every other girl on campus they would likely tell.

It didn't really matter to Miss Harding whether it was true or not. She imagined that Roger was just excited about taking his pants down for her. Many boys got excited by just that thought, and she found that rather flattering, and enjoyable. "Well, let's just see if it's true," she suggested.

"Patty," she said, as she turned to the girl sitting immediately to the right of the boy, "take Roger's penis in your hand and stroke it a few times."

"Me!? Why me?!" It wasn't that Patty was actually adverse to touching a guy's penis and making him hard. It just didn't seem quite right to do so in class, in front of everyone, and even for a boy she hardly knew. It certainly wasn't fair. There were plenty of other girls in the class, a couple of whom she felt had probably done it for quite a few boys.

"Well, you seem to be finding all of this so terribly amusing, particularly the suggestion that Roger might not be a heterosexual. I think it is only fitting for you to be the one to determine the facts. Now, please, if you will, take hold of this young man's penis and see if a girl can get him excited."

Patty couldn't disagree with the compelling logic of Miss Harding's proposed experiment, but that didn't make it any less troubling. She reached out with her left hand and timidly wrapped her fingers around the shaft. Her face grimaced and she whimpered with troubled distress. She now sorely regretted laughing at him. She timidly held onto his half-erect penis, not wanting to appear like she actually enjoyed holding it. Well, of course, she did enjoy handling a boy's penis, but that was always in the privacy of a car, or a bedroom. It's just that she didn't want to come across like a skanky tramp, a girl who would enjoy jerking off any penis who happened to come along. Jerking off boys willy nilly was not good for a girl's reputation.

Miss Harding was not pleased with Patty's poor performance. "Have you stroked a boy's penis before?"

"What?" Goodness, what a question to ask a girl, and in front of everybody no less. How does a girl answer a question like that! Saying she did sounded slutty, or at least only a slut would come right out and say during a class that she liked jerking guys off. But, saying no would make her seem like some rigid prude. She opted for neither answer. "Well, I don't know, I mean..."

"You've never handled a boy's penis before?"

Patty's face flushed with embarrassment. She probably should have said 'yes' or perhaps even 'no.' She now seemed to be in an even deeper hole. She quietly replied, "Well, not like a lot or anything." She figured that would suggest that she was experienced but not excessively so.

However, for many of the girls in the class, as well as for some of the boys, it sounded like she was not terribly experienced at all. 'Not a lot' seemed like a way of saying very little without losing too much face.

Patty could hear the giggling in the background.

Miss Harding felt that perhaps she was asking too much of the inexperienced girl. "Would you like some help, Patty? Perhaps some instruction?" A good teacher doesn't just stand there and let a student helplessly flounder a class assignment.

Like Alan, Patty was becoming quite entangled in her web of deceit. "Oh no, Miss Harding, I'm fine." She pulled Roger by the dick closer to her, and away from the teacher. She reassured Miss Harding, "I can do it on my own," and began to stroke Roger more assertively.

Roger quickly responded, in part to just the fact that his cock was being stroked by an apparently rather innocent girl. There is something really quite pleasing in providing the first one she holds. Well, maybe it's not the first one, but she was clearly rather intimidated by it, and uncertain what to do. What had started out being terribly humiliating was now becoming rather intensely pleasurable, and it was evident that stroking a cock did not necessarily take a great deal of experience, as the girl quickly got the hang of it.

"Very good, Patty," Miss Harding intoned. It's always good for a teacher to reinforce good student behavior. "Yes, it does appear that our young Mr. Adams is quite pleased to be stroked by a girl."

The boys in the class were rather pleased as well to be witnessing the fact, and a few more penises began to swell. Alan was particularly pleased, as he now had a rather vivid, concrete inspiration for maintaining his erection.

Alfred wasn't so much pleased as he was transfixed. Alfred wore a purity ring, and had long vowed not to engage in any sex until he was married. This included masturbation. He avoided any sort of temptations, eschewing naughty magazines, books, movies, and even the wickedness of the internet. He installed software on his computer to block access to porn sites. It wasn't always entirely effective, and his eyes were at times shocked at what might suddenly appear. Of course, even everyday sites would include some form of titillation, particularly Fox News, which rather surprised him given their embracement of family values.

In any case, he was now witnessing, just a few feet away, a girl actually masturbating a young man, and he couldn't take his eyes away. Well, of course, he could, and he would, but they would just as quickly return, like persons passing a traffic accident. One feels guilty for looking but one repeatedly looks again and again.

Of course in this instance he was supposed to look. Miss Harding would probably be very upset with him for looking away. It was his duty and responsibility as a student to bear witness to a class exercise. How else was he to learn, to become a better student himself, if he refused to acknowledge, to fully appreciate, Miss Harding's instruction?

His penis quickly swelled to full erection as his eyes absorbed the sight of the girl stroking the young man's cock. It was his first sight of anything pornographic for so, so long, and it was simply enthralling. He so much missed his porno videos.

Miss Harding though had more important matters on her mind than the masturbation of Roger. She still had not in fact inspected any of the boys' underwear, albeit noticing that Roger had been wearing regulation briefs whereas Alan, of course, had not been.

She called upon the girls in the class to help with the inspection. It was always important to involve as many of the students in the class as possible. Nobody really should ever be left out of a lesson. It was also important to get the girls experienced at inspecting boys' underwear. Many of them could be the teachers of tomorrow.

"Now, young ladies, take a look around at your classmates and see if you can detect any miscreant underpants."

The girls took to the assignment with evident enthusiasm. Miss Harding always had such creative class exercises. Their eyes scanned the room for any violations, each pair of tight white jockey briefs subjected to careful, close inspection.

Janice though quickly pointed out, "Tony's not wearing regulation underwear!"

Tony glared at Janice, although he knew it wasn't her fault. It was clearly his own. He knew the regulation. He just didn't think he would get caught. What boy really would think that he would get caught wearing the wrong underwear? But, there he was, in his American Eagle boxers, white with pink elephants. His girlfriend, Emily, had bought them for him. He didn't care much for them, but what is a guy to do when his girlfriend buys him underwear? He didn't understand why she found the elephants to be cute. In any case, he was going to meet up with her after classes today, and she had wanted him to wear them. That was a request a boyfriend would not deny.

"I'm not either, Miss Harding," Andy confessed. Perhaps it would go better for him if he confessed his violation. It wasn't like he was not going to get turned in by one of the girls anyway. He could see at least three girls who already had their hands raised, their eyes fixed on his boxers, ready to spill the beans.

Tammie though had kept her eyes trained largely on Paul's white briefs, standing right next to her, and the bulge evident within. It wasn't much of a bulge. He didn't have an erection, being more embarrassed by the whole experience than aroused. He in fact had kept his eyes off Patty and Roger, feeling that would be disrespectful of Tammie, a fact which Tammie noticed and for which she was quite pleased.

Tammie and Paul had been out on quite a number of dates. Nothing yet though had actually happened, at least when it came to sex. Well, that wasn't really true. There had been some holding of hands, and kissing, and hugging. But, they hadn't yet gone any farther. They were both rather shy and uncertain, despite lots of knowing, flirtatious, and hungry looks.

Tammie began to wonder if Paul was even interested in her, in that way.

Paul though was just too fearful to try anything, not wanting to offend Tammie, or give her the wrong impression about him, as if his real interest was just to get beneath her blouse or skirt.

Paul though finally looked over at Tammie, catching her looking at his underwear, and what they now barely hid. His face quickly reddened. He whispered, "I'm sorry, Tammie. There's nothing I can do about it."

"That's okay, Paul," Tammie reassured him, her eyes shifting to his, a sympathetic smile on her face, "at least you won't get into any trouble."

That was a good point. He didn't know what the punishment would be for not wearing regulation briefs, but given what had happened so far to Roger and Alan he sorely doubted he would have wanted Tammie to be a witness. He nodded in agreement, but he still felt pretty silly standing there, in his jockey briefs. This was not the way a guy wanted to present himself to his girlfriend, the first time she sees him with his pants down.

He lowered his head, and quietly acknowledged, "this is so embarrassing."

Tammie again tried to reassure him, and said very softly, so that only he could hear, "I think you look kind of cute."

Paul turned his eyes to her, and smiled sheepishly. He couldn't imagine that was really true, but it was nevertheless somewhat helpful to hear her say that. He glanced down at himself. He naturally had intended that the first time he disrobed for Tammie he would be wearing his most masculine boxers. Heck, he wore boxers every time he was on a date with her, just in case.

He hated this new Templeton regulation. He did like the college, but it was really tough. Albeit its high standards and discipline were precisely why he enrolled at Templeton. One does not become a better person by taking the easiest path in life.

He did sigh though, staring at his little bulge. If he had known today would include underwear inspection he might have slipped a sock in there.

"Alright then, Tony, Andy, remove your pants and come to the head of the class. Keep your undies on."

The boys knew they were in trouble, perhaps big trouble. With considerable trepidation they both slowly stepped out of their pants, the sound of giggling girls echoing in their ears.

Alan though finally experienced at least some relief. Throughout this time he had continued to masturbate himself, much to the annoyance of Stacy, sitting in front of him. Miss Harding stepped over to him, reached behind him, and removed the thermometer from his butt. Perhaps Alan's punishment, or more accurately, his nursing, was finally over.

Alan let go of his cock. It was nice to have that done.

Miss Harding studied the thermometer. "Mmmmmm, yes, well..." She looked even closer. "Yes, yes, it's fine. Perfectly normal."

Alan breathed a deep sigh of relief. At least he won't be getting an enema. He shouldn't have been too worried about that. It's not like Miss Harding would really do such a thing. No teacher would do something as bizarre as that to a student right in front of the class! Would she?

"But, of course," she added, "we still have the problem with your boxers." She pointed to the black and white striped boxers tangled around his ankles.

Alan had hoped that she wouldn't notice them, or perhaps with all the embarrassment he had already suffered she would let it pass. Apparently he was wrong. "Yes, ma'am," he softly acknowledged.

"Step out of them, Alan." She turned to Tony and Andy, who were hanging their pants on their chairs, the shoes tucked underneath. They had kept on their socks. School room tile floors can be pretty cold on bare feet. "You boys can join Alan here." She pointed to a spot beside the boy with the erection pointing out before him, like a pole upon which to hang the school flag.

The two young men eyed furtively Alan's erection, wondering if a similar fate might be in store for them or, even worse, that somehow they would have to interact with Alan's boner! Perhaps they would have to hang their boxers on his erection? The thought of that was at least enough to keep them from getting an erection themselves.

"Now, finally, girls, also please point out any boy in violation of the boner rule."

The boner rule was not an unambiguous New School regulation. Reviewers of Mr. Peters' scholarly manuscripts had suggested a number of times that there should be very specific and explicit guidelines as to the New School policy when it came to erections.

Clearly, erections in class should not be ignored. Foremost they are detrimental to learning. They bespoke quite concretely of a young man's difficulty maintaining attention on his lessons, as well as a fundamental lack of self-control. In addition, they are not only distracting to him but as well to all the girls who happened to notice them.

There was, of course, the fundamental New School rule that erections were to be displayed openly before the entire class. This was a well-established method of chastisement for the boys' self-indulgence. It might seem paradoxical to openly display an erection as a form of discipline for having developed one, as it would then become a major distraction for the entire class. However, the effectiveness of the approach was dialectical, precisely through the paradox. The open, focused attention was typically accompanied by a considerable degree of public shame, embarrassment, and at times even some ridicule. The boy would quickly think twice about letting that happen again, and would thereby develop better self-control.

However, what to do, if anything, with the erection was less clear. For example, if the erection was caused by a girl, through teasing, suggestive language, improper exposure of her own body or undergarments, then it only made sense that she would be obliged to take care of it; that is, to help the boy lose it. This would be the obvious prescription, for example, if his erection was in response to her own failure to wear regulation panties.

Of course, determining whether a girl was to blame for an erection can at times be difficult. It could require considerable professional judgment. Simply blaming a girl's large bust for causing a boner is unlikely to be fair, but if she was intentionally taking deep breaths while arching her back...well, that would be a different matter

How the girl resolves the problem for the boy could be done swiftly and discreetly, with a minimum of fuss. The girl might simply masturbate the boy into one of her handkerchiefs, and to speed things up a bit, she might want to provide him with some oral stimulation, and perhaps a peek at her brassiere or maybe even her panties. The boy is NOT expected to ejaculate on the girl, but accidents have at times happened.

Girls who are deemed to have caused erections in a whole class of boys can be tricky. The teacher might let her deal with them all at once, which can become rather messy, or individually, but this can be very time-consuming. She might therefore assign a few other girls to help out. This is perhaps punishing the innocent, but the fact that life is not always perfectly fair is itself an important life lesson.

A girl in a class can invoke the Boner Rule if she happens to notice one during the class, but this does have its risks. A boy falsely accused can turn the table on the girl and require that she expose her panties, or perhaps even her cunnie, to the boy, as well as the entire class. If he then achieves an erection, she would naturally be required to resolve the problem for him.

If the boy did indeed have an erection and the teacher concluded that he had been touching himself or simply has a dirty mind, the boy is solely at fault, and must be duly punished.

Erections caused by the actions of a teacher though, through for instance the spanking of a girl or a thermometer stuck up a butt, can be even more of a gray area.

In any case, the girls quickly identified two young men: Jackson and Alfred. There were a few other boys who would have also been accurately accused, but the girls did not want to take any unnecessary chances of making a false accusation. There was no doubt though with respect to Jackson and Alfred.

"Okay then, Jackson, Alfred, step out of your pants and come up here to join the other boys."

Jackson closed his eyes and cursed himself. Why couldn't he exercise better self-control? He was always having trouble with this. He would quickly get erections at home whenever his older sister paraded around in her tight skimpy pajamas, clearly not wearing a brassiere beneath the top. He would surreptitiously play with himself as he ogled how they jiggled and wriggled with every little movement she made, even just reaching into the bowl for more popcorn. He eventually had to excuse himself, while he went back to his bedroom to take care of it.

The problem was even worse in gym class. Templeton was one of the few colleges that still required at least one gym class each year. "A healthy body yields a healthy mind," Coach Roberts would always say. Most of the girls wore gym shorts and t-shirts, but some would remain within their college uniform, providing quite a few peeks up their skirts as they played volleyball, did calisthenics, or, best of all, gymnastics. And, hiding an erection while wearing gym shorts was not an easy task, even with a tight jockey strap.