The Templeton Briefs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan felt his balls pulling in tight to his body as he continued to squirt and gush his gism onto Terrie's face. He had not himself ever cum on a girl's face before, and for this brief moment he could not have been happier. If this is what it meant to be punished by Miss Harding then maybe he should wear boxers every day to class, albeit he realized that it would not necessarily always end this way.

Terrie was a very pretty girl, but a girl's face does look so much prettier, so charming and darling, so sexy, when doused with cum. It is such a vivid display of her sexy playfulness, her willingness to please her man, her love and adoration for masculine cum. That wasn't quite Terrie's state of mind, but perhaps her displeasure at receiving all the boy stuff made it even sexier.

It sure did for Jackson who could not hold off any longer, not that he wanted to, and he quickly stepped forward, pushing Alan aside to release his own blasts of spunk, gushing a big wet glob just over Terrie's right eye, which immediately slid down, hanging precariously from her eyebrow across her line of vision.

"This is so unfair," Terrie complained, stomping her feet in protest, albeit in doing so wagging her bottom and cunnie at the boys behind her. She lowered her face, trying to avoid any further indignity. Cum dripped off her face onto the floor.

Dropping her face though only meant that Jackson then sprayed globs of cum onto her hair. That would probably be even more of a problem, at least with respect to cleaning off.

However, as they streamed down they did provide a nice colorful accent. Girls do like an accent of color in their hair.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Keep your head up, dear," Miss Harding reminded Terrie, despite still providing the necessary motivating spanks to the remaining two boys.

It was always important for a young lady to keep her head up, no matter what the circumstance in life, even when a guy was unloading globs of cum on her face; actually, it was especially important then.

"Ooooooh," Terrie again whined as she placed her face once again in the line of fire.

However, it was also true that her cunnie was feeling rather tingly. Perhaps there was something in cum that caused an instinctual reaction within a girl, some pheromone within the fresh fruit scent of warm wet spunk soaking up deep into her nostrils. Terrie breathed it in and arched her back, exposing more of her cunt to the boys behind her, wondering if perhaps Miss Harding might want to suggest further punishment, something that might require one of the boys still at his desk to address. It was humiliating, demeaning, and so embarrassing, but she couldn't deny that it was also making her so fucking hot. She opened her thighs a bit, displaying her cunt like a dog in heat.

A couple of the boys began to release their own wads into their briefs, wetting their tidy whities with a tell-tale stain, hoping against hope that this would go unnoticed by the girls around them, and even more so by other boys, and certainly by Miss Harding, but it just seemed like such a necessary and important release, and it felt so, so good.

"Oh my goodness," Tammie gasped as her orgasm overwhelmed her, her legs trembling, her knees buckling, her eyes half closing as she bent over, still though rapidly diddling her clit as she felt her cunt spasm and quiver.

The sight of his virtuous girlfriend climaxing right in front of him put Paul over the edge. "Oh, Tammie," he gasped as he felt his balls constrict, his dick lurch in his fist, and then suddenly a glob of thick white spunk shot forth from his knob, arching high in the air across the seemingly vast aisle that separated them, splashing down onto Tammie's skirt.

"Not on my dress!" Tammie protested. Boys can be such slobs. More than a few times Tammie had to admonish Paul for being careless and sloppy, and she most definitely didn't want him to leave cum stains on one of her finer skirts.

"Sorry," Paul gasped through the haze of his climax, and quickly covered his knob with the palm of his other hand, catching the rest of his gloppy gooey stuff in his palm.

"Alice," Andy warned, feeling himself now right on the edge.

"Wait," Alice gasped, albeit knowing that a boy didn't really have much control beyond a certain point.

She did though slip from his grasp and slide down his body, to kneel before him, presenting those preciously tiny titties for him, upon which to shoot his load.

Andy smiled. That was so sweet and considerate of Alice, and so very appropriate. "Here it comes," he announced. His quirky smile bespoke of his intensely blissful state as he unleashed a large spray of spunk all across Alice's elfish boobies.

"Oh yes," gasped Alice, "make a big mess, Andy, squirt it all over me."

Andy's balls were not particularly large, and he could not offer substantial volume, but he did make up for it partly in force, and it was plenty enough to thoroughly decorate Alice's titties with globs, strings, and drops of thick white gloppy cum. Andy was proud in particular of one glob that hung from her left nipple, like a very precarious nipple syrup ring.

Miss Harding was very pleased with the effect of the disciplining of Alice. She had come full circle, from denigrating the young man to praising and pleasuring him in the most intimate of manner. There were still, though, two boys left: Tony, caught wearing boxers, and Alfred, caught with an erection.

Sandy was working on Alfred's butt.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Banging away at it now with both hands, one against each cheek.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Miss Harding was likewise working on Tony. She glanced over at Sandy's progress, and smiled. They were feeling as competitive about this as the boys, each one trying to get her mount to ejaculate first, like jockeys in the final furlong at the derby, coming down the stretch, every second mattering.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The boys were themselves furiously yanking at their cocks, their faces beet red with exhilaration and exhaustion, not wanting to miss one beat just in case that was all it took for them to lose this race. They blotted out of their minds the thought that they were being watched, that they were doing this in front of a whole class, and just tried to give in to the pure pleasure of yanking off while being spanked.

But, any hope of that was lost when the rest of the students got into the spirit of the competition and began to cheer on their favorite cock.

"Go Tony! C'mon," a girl squealed out.

"You can do it, Alfred!" Another girl yelled.

Terrie tried to open her eyes. She just had to see, but, she felt comfortable enough only for the right eye, and it just a crack, enough to see around the big glob of Jackson's cum hanging in front, beyond which were two furiously pumping dicks, the red swollen heads just inches from her face, one aiming from the left, the other from the right. Her cunt dripped with excitement and she opened her mouth, strings of cum stretching across the gap, providing rather weak protection for anything that might now head for her mouth.

Terrie now wanted to taste cum, to feel her mouth filled with salty boy stuff, as her own cunt was leaking with such inflamed lust, dripping down her left thigh.

Alfred opened his eyes as well and looked down to see the cum-pasted face of Terrie, so splattered and streaked and splashed with spunk, the fresh scent drifting up to his nostrils, her mouth opened wide to receive his contribution, his offering. It was such an obscene picture, one that he had never dared to imagine, and yet was now one in which he was himself a major part. "I'm sorry, Terrie," he gasped, feeling as if he really shouldn't do such a thing but not being able to resist, nor frankly wanting to. He unleashed a hefty torrent of thick sperm that shot deep down into Terrie's mouth.

"Ecch," Terried choked as she felt the spray hit right against the back of her throat. She instinctively coughed and choked, as Tony as well spewed against her face his own thick manly gruel.

The boys in unison provided a duet of cum spray, at times in concert, hosing down each cheek concurrently, at other times in conflict, colliding in the air, crossing swords, a cacophony of cum splashing across Terrie's face, dripping down now in thick cascades, soaking her nice white blouse in fresh fruity cum.

Terrie was coughing and choking through the showering deluge, albeit all the while keeping her head up, as Miss Harding had instructed, as well as her mouth open, trying to catch as much gism as she could, discerning perhaps a subtle difference between the taste of the two boys, although much of the time whatever distinction was there was lost as the boys' cum mixed in a soupy stew of gism.

Tony was the first to wash out, his knees buckling as he let go his last squirt, falling relatively harmlessly on Terrie's blouse.

Terrie grasped Alfred's butt and pulled him toward her, engulfing his cock in her mouth to receive his last squirts. She did feel that he tasted the best, a bit fresher and purer, which was perhaps fitting.

Was it the boy who came first who won? Or the boy who finished last who lost?

When Terrie released Alfred's penis, licking off the remaining cum from the tip, Miss Harding exclaimed, "Tony, you are in big trouble now!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed! And I thank Ingen and Gocarty very much for the suggestions! If you appreciated the effort, please do cast a vote! I really do appreciate it!