The Templeton Briefs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, one of Jackson's erections had finally been discovered. He was not surprised. He felt it was only a matter of time, but anticipating one's fate doesn't really soften the blow when it finally arrives. He began to step out of his pants to head to the front of the class.

Alfred, of course, generally had no problem with erections, having taken his vow of purity and faithfully avoiding any confrontation with an impure image, accidentally or otherwise. But, he could not in due conscience avoid the sight of Roger being masturbated by a pretty girl, and years of suppressed desire had now burst through his self-imposed dam. He was stricken with an erection that was so deep, so yearning, that he could no longer deny its passion. He knew full well that he deserved to be punished, and he quickly removed his shoes and pants.

Miss Harding then turned her long lost attention back to Roger. "And, of course, Roger, you come forward as well. I think Patty has made her point."

Roger was himself making quite a big point, and he wondered if he might in fact now claim that he was a homosexual, just to feel Patty stroke him a bit longer. He didn't feel too far from a happy ending, but so far dishonesty had not been working that well for any of the boys in the class. "Yes, ma'am," he glumly replied, and made his way further up the aisle to take his position in the front of the room.

Patty was herself disappointed to have the boy, and his erection, leave her behind. She was becoming rather fond of it. Yes, it had been embarrassing at first, but after a while, and with the attention shifting to others, there was perhaps something innately pleasing for a girl to fondle and stroke a young man's stiff cock. It was like some sort of genetic disposition kicks in once one's fingers are wrapped around it. Well, whatever the reason, she was feeling quite a bit of warmth within her own panties.

Once all six boys were lined up in front of the class Miss Harding considered her options. It was quite an array of strapping young men, two with evident erections within their briefs (Jackson and Alfred), two with erections fully exposed (Alan and Roger), and two in prohibited boxers (Tony and Andy). The possibilities were substantial, as was the responsibility. She couldn't imagine spanking all six boys herself, and that did then give her an idea.

"Girls, I will clearly need some help providing the necessary punishments. Which one of you would like to offer her assistance?"

A bevy of hands were quickly raised, with evident smiles of glee and delight on the young pretty faces. Girlishly high-pitched, earnest squeals of "Pick me!" "I'll do it!" "I want to!" swept through the class.

Well, apparently she had quite a few conscientious young ladies who wanted to make a contribution. Miss Harding was pleased to see that, but how to choose the most deserving young lady? On what basis should the choice be made?

She considered GPA, but perhaps the choice should be Amy, who had made it clear that her career aspiration was to be a teacher, just like Miss Harding. But then, she had an even better idea. "Girls, why don't you all stand up as well, and I will select my assistant."

Every girl jumped to her feet, anxious to be the chosen one. Well, actually, Tammie was not herself so eager. This could be a most embarrassing thing to do in front of Paul. Many of the other girls though continued to wave their hands high up in the air, trying to attract the teacher's attention.

The half-naked boys standing in the front of the room looked with annoyance, and trepidation, at the evident pleasure of their aspiring disciplinarians.

"Alright then, girls," Miss Harding suggested, "raise your skirts. The girl whose panties are most aligned with Templeton regulations should naturally be the one who will execute the boys' punishment."

A quiet "Oh," was about the only sound the girls made. They hadn't been expecting that, although Miss Harding's reasoning did make pretty good sense.

If she had not been convincing enough already, Miss Harding added, "And girls, I assume that each of you is in fact within the guidelines of the college. Frankly, your panties warrant as much inspection as the boys' briefs."

They couldn't argue with that, and so each girl, slowly and reluctantly, reached down for the hem of her skirt.

The boys watched with rapt attention, as well they should.

The girls could feel the eyes of the boys glued to them. Well, not really glued as their eyes were scanning around the room, trying to take in as many of the girls they could, becoming witness to the most fetching pantied bottoms.

Paul though dutifully lowered his eyes, not wanting to offend Tammie, or take advantage of her in any way, albeit he did steal a bit of a glance out of the corner of his eye as Tammie gradually raised her skirt. He couldn't ignore her entirely.

Tammie turned to him. "You can look, Paul," she whispered. "I guess it's only fair."

That was a good point, given that she had been able to see him in his briefs.

Paul looked over at her, and his eyes widened with profound interest. There she was: Tammie, his girlfriend, his innocent, virginal girlfriend, with her skirt raised, letting him see her panties for the very first time.

She looked simply adorable, actually stunning. Her thighs were so pale and soft, her bottom so round, her panties so pure and innocent. Is there a prettier pose for a girl to take than to be raising her skirt, showing off her undies? There probably was, but at the moment it was unknown to Paul.

He quickly looked away, in part because he didn't want to offend Tammie, but also because if he looked too long there was little chance he would not develop his own erection.

Tammie though was a little hurt, if not outright offended. She said quietly, "You'd rather see the other girls' panties?" No girl likes to be with her guy and have him ogle pretty girls who happened by, and she particularly wouldn't care for it when she was showing him her panties.

"What? Oh, um, no, no, that's not it at all," he urgently whispered back, his eyes returning to her panties that so tightly wrapped around her hips and curves. She really did have very, very cute white cotton panties. It would be difficult for Miss Harding not to pick them, but Paul wasn't so sure how he felt about that.

Many of the girls naturally hesitated when the hems of their skirts reached the crucial point. Miss Harding, however, was no less intolerant of their resistance as she had been of the boys. "All the way to your chins, young ladies. I need to see the entire panty."

So did the boys, so they felt, but they didn't say anything. They just silently agreed.

The girls whimpered, groaned, and otherwise silently complained, but they did as they were told. After seeing what happened to the boys who resisted, or who lied, they knew they had to comply, and each girl dutifully brought her skirt all the way to her chin.

It was quite the cornucopia of exposed panties. Admittedly, there wasn't an awful lot to them. All the girls did in fact appear to be in compliance. Each girl was wearing white cotton panties, which contrasted nicely with pretty red blushing faces.

But, there was still an impressive degree of variation within the constraints of the Templeton regulation.

Some girls had panties with white lace trim. Some girls had a bit of pink, for instance just a little bow, right over where her little feminine mound began its rise. A little bit of minor embellishment was considered acceptable, albeit beginning to flirt with a violation.

Some of the panties were hi-cut, some were hipsters, some were briefs. Bikini panties were clearly pushing the limit. The Templeton Board of Trustees were currently discussing whether bikini panties should in fact be allowed (a false rumor had it that this deliberation required some amount of modeling by coeds so that the Board of Trustees could fully appreciate the effect). Thongs were definitely not acceptable. That, of course, went without saying and needed no special regulation.

"Very, very good, girls; very good, indeed," Miss Harding exclaimed. Upon first inspection Miss Harding was quite proud of her girls. The boys, of course, had been a different story. Some boys just naturally pushed the boundaries, the limits, of college regulations. Girls were usually more respectful of authority and tradition. Miss Harding was very pleased to see that her girls were all in compliance. It's so satisfying for a teacher to be able to take pride in the accomplishments of her students.

None of the boys were actually disappointed to see no apparent violation. Well, possibly a few had been looking forward to the possibility of seeing some really sexy lacy or sheer undies, necessitating some form of appropriate punishment. So, it was a bit disappointing that nothing of that sort was going to happen. But, still, having all the girls in the class with their skirts raised all the way to their chins remained a very fetching sight. They were even treated with a bit of camel toe on a few of the girls, which they dutifully pointed out to one another, without drawing too much unwanted attention from Miss Harding. The distinct outline of a girl's cunt through her tight cotton panties is just so terribly sweet. It was like she was hiding it but showing it off at the same time.

The girls were not so pleased. Of course, they were naturally very happy and proud to all be in regulation. Once again, the girls triumphed over the boys. Still, few were particularly happy to have their skirts raised up so high, letting all of the boys get a good look at their panties. Many of them squirmed in self-consciousness and discomfort, and few cheeks were not blushing red.

One girl though was apparently oblivious to her licentious display of the outline of her cunnie lips, yet noticing that she seemed to be drawing an inordinate amount of the boys' attention. Her panties were regulation, and even lacked any special adornment or trim. Perhaps they were torn? She looked down and discovered the problem, her jaw dropping, her eyes widening with shock. "Oh my," she softly gasped, her face taking on an even deeper red sheen.

Miss Harding though wasn't finished. As she paraded up and down the aisles, carefully inspecting each pair of panties, she suggested, "Girls, drape your skirts over your forearms, so that both the back and front are raised."

It was unlikely that a panty violation would be apparent in the rear yet not the front, but Miss Harding had observed how girls today actually decorated their bottoms, emblazoning words across their tushies, clearly to draw boys' attention to their swaying derrieres. Of course, that was not allowed at Templeton, at least on campus. Miss Harding observed quite a different standard while shopping at the mall, where girls seemed to treat their bottoms like they were soft round billboards for their sexuality.

The boys fully appreciated the additional exposure, particularly those toward the back of the class, who had previously felt so neglected, not being able to see much of anything, other than the big grins on the boys in the front of the room, looking back over their shoulders.

The boys in the back now joined in the inspection. It was striking how the panties varied from this perspective as well. Some of them were quite loose and disheveled from behind, which was not particularly appealing. However, most were rather tight, and so very much appealing. It was so nice how they hugged the little round curves of the girls' bottoms. In some cases the lower curves of her derriere were in fact exposed, like little white crescent moons, peeking out from beneath the tight white cotton.

And, Miss Harding's hunch proved to be prescient. Terrie had a big pink Playboy bunny on the back of her panties.

Without a word of warning, as if one was really needed, Miss Harding pulled on the back waistband of her panties, stretching it well away from her bottom, giving a couple of boys to her left and right a little peek at her equally little white naked tush, and then let it snap sharply back into place.

"Miss Harding!" Terrie protested, albeit she was not in a position to do so. She had so hoped that she had gotten away with it, at least when only the front of her panties had been exposed, but she knew now she was in pretty big trouble.

Miss Harding took a deep breath. It would have been so nice to have had all of the girls in her class be in compliance and, for a moment there, she had thought that to be true. Well, there will always be disappointments in the life of a teacher. One has to take the good with the bad. "Terrie, I'm afraid that you will need to get yourself to the front of the class."

"Yes, ma'am," Terrie quietly replied, and stepped from her desk.

"Be sure to keep your skirt raised, young lady," Miss Harding reminded her, "front and back."

"Yes, ma'am," Terrie replied, and dutifully made her way to the front of the room, to join the half-naked boys, her own skirt raised up above her waist, showing Alan and the other boys the front of her panties, the rest of the class the back. She never felt more exposed, more humiliated. She vowed right then never to violate a college regulation ever again, another story of success for the New School method.

Many of the boys still at their seats averted their eyes, albeit not out of respect for Terrie. They just knew if they watched the cute little pink Playboy bunny sashaying to the front of the class they would be stricken with erections.

Fear of getting an erection though was not so much a problem for Alan, Roger, Alfred, or Jackson, as they had already been caught with their own. They smiled with delight, their eyes fixed on the little cunnie pouch so tightly outlined in the front of Terrie's panties. They wondered if she might have to pull her panties down. That would seem like the obvious punishment, and their penises swelled with hope and anticipation.

Alfred was in fact smitten. So many years of purity were now being washed away, or more like being flooded by a tidal wave of horny lust. He had not imagined that a girl's panties could be so enticing, so provocative, so fucking hot. But, yet, at the same time, he felt so terribly guilty, so ashamed. He should not have such impure thoughts, such licentious feelings. Yes, he was most definitely indeed a boy in need of a spanking, as well some sort of relief.

Tony and Andy were as concerned as the other boys were delighted. They were wearing only their boxers, which were not particularly effective in hiding erections. This was perhaps one point in time that Andy actually was relieved that his penis was relatively small. It would swell a bit without any real risk, or at least the same degree of swelling for Tony would likely be far worse.

Girls were indeed pointing and giggling at the growth that was beginning to appear within Tony's boxers.

Tammie's eyes were fixed on it. Her boyfriend Paul was avoiding the sight of the girls showing off their panties, but Tammie was not being similarly respectful. She was captivated by the sight of the two exposed erections, the two within briefs, and now even another one was developing within a pair of boxers. Her eyes occasionally shifted toward the crotch of Paul's briefs, wondering if he might be swelling up as well, and not being entirely sure whether she would like that or dislike that.

Terrie noticed Tony's bulging as well, but she was not giggling. She was scowling. Still, it wasn't nearly as bad as the fully naked and stout stiffies of Alan and Roger. She felt like some sort of perverse hooker at a bachelor's party, displaying herself to the groomsmen. She wondered how a woman could debase herself like that! Well, at least she wouldn't have to touch them or anything. She felt a cold shiver rush down her spine at such a thought.

Tony felt like such a childish pervert, letting girls giggle at him getting a hard-on in his boxers. This is not how a guy would want a girl to react to the sight of him getting stiff. He was reminded of when he was a kid and his older sister had a pajama party. He had tried to join in. Let's just say it didn't work out very well. At least his sister got into quite a bit of trouble with their mother.

"Look, look," Sandy whispered to her friend, Alice, sitting toward the front of the class. "I think Andy is getting hard too!"

"Where? Really? Where? I don't see anything..." Alice was having difficulty spotting the growth in Andy's boxers. "Oh yes," she finally acknowledged, a big grin spreading across her face. It was like she was seeing a little boy get a boner. She tried to whisper to Andy, so that Miss Harding wouldn't hear, "Little baby bunkins gotta big bad boner?"

Sandy burst out laughing.

"Girls, girls," Miss Harding scolded. She couldn't hear what Alice had been saying, but she was pretty sure it was nothing mature.

When Terrie arrived at the front of the class, Miss Harding instructed, "Bend over, Terrie and show everyone in the class why you're a bad girl. Really, why decorate your panties if you're not going to show them off."

"Oh Miss Harding," Terrie complained, but did naturally comply. She bent over from the waist; her skirt raised over her bottom, and stuck her bunny adorned tush out to the class.

"Make sure everyone gets a good look," Miss Harding admonished.

"Yes, Miss Harding," Terrie replied as she turned her bottom first to the right, and then to the left, making sure that every boy's eyes got to feast on the sight of her bottom.

Inevitable erections began to appear. In fact, now all of the boys in the front of the room had developed full erections. It wasn't that Terrie was showing her pantied bottom directly to them, but the fact that it was happening, and what they could see, was plenty stimulation enough, at least for a young man. There was something innately pleasing about a girl bent over, jutting her pantied bottom out. This was perhaps how the wives of one's primitive ancestors let their men know they were ready and willing.

Paul was keeping his eyes averted, but he was running out of places to look. If he looked to the left he would see the pantied bottoms of girls with skirts raised, if he looked to the front he would see Terrie showing off her panties, and if he looked to the right, well, that was the worst of all: Tammie with her skirt raised. He could feel the blood flowing into his penis. He tried shifting his attention to math problems.

Tammie was again annoyed that her boyfriend seemed to be looking all around the room at everyone but her. There was really only one thing a girl can do at a moment like that. She whispered, "Look, Paul," and turned her bottom to him, giving him a little wiggle with the skirt raised over her back, her tight little tush all snuggled in her clinging panties, the tender pouch of her cunnie so clearly evident as well.

It was too much for Paul and he quickly began to swell. He really couldn't stop it now.

Fortunately for them they were in the last row of chairs, far from Miss Harding, albeit she had no intention at this point in punishing a boy who got an erection, not when a girl had been instructed to actually entice them. "Well, Terrie," she said, "as you can see many of the boys do in fact appear to be enjoying your naughty panties. Does that make you happy?"

"Oh no, Miss Harding," Terrie exclaimed with exaggerated but quite sincere sincerity.

"Are you pleased and proud that you wore these panties?"

"Not at all, Miss Harding," she asserted, never feeling more in agreement with a teacher than she did right now. She most definitely wished that she wasn't wearing them.

"Well, perhaps then you should pull them down," Miss Harding suggested.

Terrie's eyes grew wide. "Miss Harding?" Was she really serious? Well, given the presentation by the boys, of course she was, but what girl wouldn't still feel shocked and dismayed at such a suggestion.