The Templeton Briefs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Harding reiterated, "If thy panties offend thee, then pull them down."

"But, Miss Harding, all of the class..." Her voice quieted. "All of the boys, will see, will see..." She did not wish to finish the sentence.

"Will see what, my dear?"

Cocks were swelling at the thought of what their owners might see, would indeed see.

Terrie whimpered with disconcertion, with so terribly flustered embarrassment, as she softly acknowledged, "They would see my, my..." Her voice lowered even further, wondering what she should in fact call it, out loud, in front of everyone, "my....pussy." She really couldn't bring herself to say 'vagina,' that just seemed so clinical and silly. But, pussy sounded so diminutive, perhaps even as well flirtatious. Her face flushed beet red.

"But, my dear," Miss Harding challenged, "Are you ashamed of your little...pussycat?"

Terrie rolled her eyes and squirmed her bunny bottom, still pointing back at the class. "Well, no, Miss Harding, but it's not right to have to show it, you know, to all the boys." Just having to speak of it out loud was difficult enough.

"Yes, well, I didn't hear any protest from you when Alan and Roger had to expose themselves."

That was a very fair point. Terrie had no answer to that. She glanced at their erections and then quickly looked away. Their naked stiff stoutness, thrusting out from their bodies with evident lust, had a very different meaning for her now. "Well, I guess I should have said something...l suppose."

"I think it's a little late for that now young lady. But, I do want to be fair. You should not be treated any differently." She turned her attention to the boys. "Andy, Tony, Jackson, and Alfred, you pull down your underpants as well, along with Terrie. That way she won't feel so alone and embarrassed."

Terrie dropped her head. That wasn't really going to help. It would only mean six naked erections poking in her direction, rather than just two. No, that wasn't going to help at all.

The four boys though were not themselves particularly pleased with the idea, especially Alfred. It was bad enough that he was having an erection. He felt just so perverse, and now he would even have to show it to everyone? Naked?

Andy had his own distinct concern. He was pretty sure that his would be the smallest of the group, a realization first discovered in gym class, when he had to be naked with other guys for the very first time. His penis was so, so small in comparison. It seemed like just a little peanut. He was mortified that someone would notice, that someone might point, laugh, and taunt.

Nobody ever did, at least not openly. That was at least something, but he did feel the eyes, the glances, the smirks, the whispers.

He had wondered at the time if perhaps all penises became the same size once they became erect, or at least a lot closer in size. It made little sense for some guys to have small erections. If Darwin was right then every guy should have a pretty big penis. What women were selecting mates because they had a small one? Why do the small ones survive evolution? He thought he might bring that up in biology, to show Miss Harding that she must be wrong about evolution, but he never did, perhaps because he didn't really want to hear the answer.

With considerable trepidation Andy looped his fingers into the waistband of his boxers. He had wondered for some time when he would finally be able to, or have to, show his penis to a girl. This was not how he expected it would be. Actually, it was more like he had long worried it would be. He had occasionally harbored the fantasy, in fact a nightmare that he would have to show a bunch of girls his erection with a group of other guys, and be the littlest one. It was such a terrible nightmare, and he was always so glad when he awoke, realizing that such an absurd event would never really occur. Well, so much for that.

He pulled his boxers past his hardening penis, and covered it with his left hand as he finished pulling down the boxers down with his right.

Alice would have none of that. "Miss Harding! Miss Harding!" Alice called out, waving her hand to get her teacher's attention. "Andy is covering himself up. He's not supposed to do that, is he?"

"No, no he is not, Alice. Thank you for pointing that out."

"You're welcome, Miss Harding," Alice responded, looking directly at Andy, a triumphant smile on her face.

Andy hadn't really hoped that he would be able to hide himself. It was just an instinctual reaction. In any case, he had clearly made matters worse by his defensive reaction, as most of the girls were now looking at him, as he removed his hand, letting them all see his pathetic boner.

The room filled with giggles and titters. Even many of the boys had to smile; actually, probably more boys than girls were amused by it. He was clearly so very small. He did at least make all of the other boys feel better about themselves.

"Are you really hard?" Alice asked.

"Well, of course he is," Sandy said. "It's pointing straight up."

"Oh my goodness, Andy," Alice asked, sympathetically, sort of, "do girls even feel it?"

"Alice!" Miss Harding sternly exclaimed. "It's not Andy's fault that he has a small penis."

Andy appreciated Miss Harding intervening on his behalf, stopping Alice from any further denigration of his penis. However, he didn't particularly care for her public, authoritative judgment that it was indeed small.

"No, ma'am," Alice agreed, "it's not his fault at all that he is so teeny tiny." She could barely suppress a giggle. Sandy didn't even try. She openly laughed at Alice getting in another dig within her ostensive apology.

Miss Harding quickly made her way over to Alice. She was not happy. She was not happy at all. This was not very mature behavior on the part of her coed. "Frankly, Alice, I would think you would be more sympathetic."

"Ma'am?" Alice suddenly felt a shiver of anxiety. It was never good for Miss Harding to be standing next to your desk, a stern expression on her face.

"Well, I must say, it appears to me that your breasts are rather comparable to Andy's penis, at least with respect to their development."

"Miss Harding!" Alice complained, using both of her hands to cover the focus of her teacher's attention.

More giggling and laughter were heard sweeping across the class. Even her friend, Sandy, had a smile on her face. She had herself at times teased Alice about her so very little titties.

"Don't you think you owe the young man an apology?"

Alice nodded. An apology, anything, would be fine to get this conversation over with. "Oh yes, Andy, I do really want to apologize. That was very, very inconsiderate of me."

Miss Harding though felt it was not really enough. She apparently wasn't getting the point. "Were you just being inconsiderate, Alice, or were you also being rather bigoted and prejudicial?"

"What?" No, she most definitely wasn't getting the point.

"You know, Alice," Miss Harding explained, "I think it would be a wonderful gesture of empathy and reconciliation if you were to show Andy your little breasts. Let him see that a girl with, as you would say, teeny tiny titties, isn't ashamed of them, just as he should not be ashamed of his teeny tiny penis."

Alice's jaw dropped in shock. "Miss Harding! Are you serious?!"

It was never good to question Miss Harding in such an openly oppositional manner.

"I am most serious indeed, young lady. Get up from your desk, right now, and take off that blouse and brassiere!"

Alice glared at her friend, Sandy. Not so much for having smiled at her expense, but more so for having laughed so loud at her earlier joke. If Sandy had not laughed so loud she probably would never have gotten into trouble.

Sandy whispered, "Sorry," her smile now replaced with sympathetic concern for her friend, as well as worries that she might herself get caught up in the wake of Alice's troubles.

Alice's face became redder and redder as each button of her blouse was undone. She cursed herself for being such a smart mouth. But, it wasn't the first time that an ill-advised wisecrack had gotten her into trouble, albeit never before resulting in her having to undress in front of classmates. Sometimes life can be so unfair!

All the boys were enjoying this, and one in particular, Andy. His little pecker stiffened as hard as it possibly could. His penis might be small but he felt as excited as any boy with a really big one. For him it was not only erotic, but also sweet revenge. He pointed his stiffie directly at his classmate, now feeling rather proud of it.

Alice noticed Andy's smile and fiercely glared at him as she removed her arms from the sleeves of her blouse, letting him, and the rest of the class, see her brassiere.

That only made Andy feel even better. He reached down and began to stroke his little stiffy with his thumb and index finger.

The shoe was most definitely on a different foot. The boys in the front of the class grinned broadly. Alice undressing was in one regard not much to really see. There didn't even appear to be cups. It looked actually more like a training bra than a real girl's brassiere.

But for many of the boys, that was still pretty erotic, perhaps even more so, imagining it to in fact be a training bra. An eighteen year old girl still wearing a training bra was a rather amusing thought.

"The brassiere, as well," Miss Harding quietly instructed.

"Yes, ma'am," Alice softly replied, and reached back behind to unclasp the brassiere, thrusting her breasts out as much as she could, trying to provide them with some definition, some shape, some sense of prominence and pride.

Andy appreciated the gesture. He subtly thrust his hips forward as well, returning the gesture with his own proud penis.

Alice unclasped her brassiere and then slowly let each of the straps fall down her shoulders, one at a time, all the while keeping the 'cups' held against her chest. Her face felt so warm, her legs a little shaky.

Before she removed the brassiere from her chest, her breasts, she took one last look at Miss Harding. Perhaps this was enough? Her mother had once threatened to require that she come to dinner dressed only in her panties, as she had been refusing to wear a new dress that her mother had recently purchased. Her mother said that if she didn't want to wear it, then she certainly wouldn't have to. Alice had smiled with victory, but her expression turned to fright and horror when her mother explained that the alternative was no dress at all, not even her brassiere. She had been mortified to think that she would have to sit at the dinner table with her father, her older brother, and even her younger brother all being able to see her wearing only her panties. She actually wasn't sure in front of whom it would be most embarrassing to be so publicly displayed: her father? Goodness, no girl would want to have to show her daddy her titties. Perhaps her older brother, who by then had probably seen quite a few well formed breasts. Or maybe her younger brother, who was always teasing her, and trying to get peeks. Would her mother really make her do this? She quickly agreed to wear the dress. But, her mother said it was too late. She would still have to come to dinner dressed only in her white cotton panties, her titties all exposed. She pleaded and pleaded as she removed her blouse, her skirt, and then her brassiere. She had been so nervous that she felt like she had to pee.

But, her mother then just smiled, and said that she could put on the dress. She had apparently just been bluffing. Perhaps Miss Harding was also bluffing?

Miss Harding though was not. She titled her head, indicating that Alice was to continue.

The room went silent as Alice pulled her brassiere away from her chest, revealing to everyone's eyes, her little girlish titties.

Miss Harding was inadvertently blocking the view of most of the students in class, but not the boys standing in the front, who were very, very pleased. It doesn't really matter how small a girl's titties are. Any set of naked tits, especially in public, in real life, will give a boy an erection.

Terrie, who was looking back at Alice over her shoulder, was pleased as well, but in her case for the distraction. Nobody was apparently paying much attention to her bottom, at least so she thought, or hoped. And, perhaps Miss Harding might even forget about having to pull down her panties!

Andy loved them. They looked so cute. Yes, they were small. They were frankly tiny, barely discernible as breasts, but he felt that made them all the more adorable. Plus, Alice's nipples stood out so stiff, large, and pointy. Perhaps they looked particularly big as they were relative to the diminutive titties, but that hardly mattered. Andy did really like big nipples, and Alice's looked like they could poke out a guy's eye. His dick yearned to touch them, stretching out from his body like it wanted to escape.

Alice could feel the boys' eyes, and particularly Andy's, ogling her breasts. She felt such an impassioned, agonizing urge to cover them with her hands, but she knew full well that Miss Harding would only tell her to remove her hands, much as she had prompted her to do when Andy tried to hide his little penis. She glanced back down at it. It still wasn't any bigger, but it was certainly about as stiff as it could possibly be. This was just so terribly humiliating. Well, at least it couldn't really last much longer. She looked at Miss Harding to see if it was alright to put her brassiere back on.

Miss Harding, though, wasn't finished. "Andy, tell us, what do you think of Alice's breasts? Do you think they're too small?"

By the state of Andy's cock, his opinion was rather obvious, but he verbalized his judgment anyway. "I think they're great, Miss Harding. I think they're really very sexy."

It's always nice for a girl to hear a sincerely intended compliment, and it was not the case that Alice heard compliments about her breasts terribly often. What was there to compliment? Nevertheless, her face flushed with embarrassment at Andy's remark.

"There, you see, Alice," Miss Harding suggested. "Your breasts are about as small as they could be for a girl your age, yet Andy thinks they're wonderful. Isn't he a nice boy?"

"Yes, Miss Harding," Alice dutifully responded. She glanced around behind her. Most teachers would probably make Alice apologize to Andy in the privacy of her office, particularly if that apology involved letting him see and comment on her breasts. Sometimes Miss Harding could be so mean and unfair.

"Why don't you offer to let him feel them?"

Alice's eyes immediately turned back to Miss Harding. "What?!"

"Well, he is being such a nice boy, and he is so smitten with them. I think it's the least you could do to make up for treating him so poorly." She turned to the rest of the class. "What do you think, students? Wouldn't that be a nice gesture on Alice's part?"

"Oh yes!" "Definitely!" "Absolutely!" Pretty much all the boys agreed, even many of the girls. Sandy though didn't say a thing.

Alice appreciated that Sandy didn't agree, albeit it would have been even better if she had actually disagreed.

"Well, I think it's unanimous, Alice. We all feel that it would be a very nice gesture on your part to offer Andy the opportunity to feel them."

It clearly wasn't unanimous. Sandy considered pointing this out to Miss Harding, but knew it was best at this point to keep a low profile.

Paul hadn't said anything as well, glancing over at Tammie to see how she was reacting. Tammie appeared to be fascinated by it, her eyes fixed on all the naked penises, now literally six of them. They were all so very different and unique. They were large, small, thick, skinny, straight, or curved. She was surprised at the evident variation, albeit she knew she really shouldn't be. She glanced over at Paul's crotch, wondering how big he might be, how straight or thick it might be, but then nervously turned her face away when she noticed Paul looking at her. She whispered over to him, her eyes still averted, "Are you bigger than Andy?"

"What?" All boys wonder if girls are really interested in their size. Paul apparently had his answer, and he wasn't so sure he liked it. He was though most definitely bigger than Andy. So, the question wasn't really that intimidating. "Um, well...yeah," he whispered back, his heart racing, blood continuing to flow into his penis.

Tammie returned her eyes to Paul, or more accurately his crotch, her face flushing red at the sight of his growing bulge. "Oh my goodness, you do have a big one," she whispered.

It was a comment which made Paul swell even further.

It was fortunate for them that they were in the back row, with quite the show occurring at the front of the room.

"Take it out," Tammie whispered.

"What?!" Paul whispered back, a bit more loudly.

"Nobody will see," Tammie suggested. That was indeed possible. If Paul turned to face Tammie then his back would be to most of the class, and his front would be hidden by the boy standing in front of him. Plus, there was so much going on in the front of the room that it was reasonably possible that nobody would even attempt to look at them.

Tammie did now really want to see it. Having been witness already to six other stout naked erections she was naturally very curious what her boyfriend's might look like. Plus, it was all rather innocent, being in class and everything. It wasn't like they were going to have sex or anything and, goodness, if it was okay for Alan, Roger, Jackson, Alfred, Andy, and Tony to expose themselves to her, why not Paul?

Paul knew that he was risking quite a bit doing such a thing. Not too many guys show their girlfriends their naked cock during a class, but this would be the first time, perhaps the only time for quite some time, and he most definitely didn't want to miss this window of opportunity. Who knows when she would ask to see it again. Most likely she would just shut down all interest once the class was over and she came to her senses.

Paul turned to face her, checking around to be sure that the focus of her attention would be out of sight of anyone else. He then reached into the flap of his briefs to grasp hold of his erection.

"Must I really?" Alice again asked Miss Harding.

"You're not showing much enthusiasm for doing the right thing, young lady," Miss Harding admonished her.

Alice felt there was a good reason for that quite accurate perception, but she knew it was best to keep that to herself. She grudgingly turned to Andy, stepped up to him, presenting her naked little tittles to him and asked, very softly, avoiding his eyes, "Andy, would you like to touch them?"

"Sure!" Andy quickly replied, not really noticing the lack of sincerity within her voice. He stepped forward, albeit a bit awkwardly with his boxers still around his ankles, getting close enough though that his knob touched and then pressed against Alice's abdomen as he reached for her boobies.

She grimaced at the initial contact, and then whimpered when she felt his grabby hands clutching at her breasts.

It wasn't really much to grab or clutch, but it was naked tit, and the first ones that Andy had ever felt. He never felt anything better in his life. He at first just squeezed and pawed, but then quickly settled into a more gently, considerate exploration and caressing. They just felt so, so nice.

The room was now filled with an awkward silence, with all eyes but those of Paul and Tammie, fixed on the interest and activity of Andy.

Alice closed her own eyes, and tried not to be cognizant of the fact that she was being felt up in front of the entire class.

It did not take too long for her to be able to block from her mind that people were watching her being fondled. She just concentrated on the sensations of Andy's young, innocent fingers exploring her breasts, occasionally providing a gentle, tentative squeeze, a tender, respectful hug, a sweet pinch of a nipple.