The Tenants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Janine. I made it, give me back my nightee.” Jessica said.

“You were still swallowing though?” Janine said. “How ‘bout I trade you for your panties?”

“NO WAY! I made it.” Jessica said.

“Promise you’ll hang out for a little while?” Janine said. “After all the night’s still young, it’s not even midnight yet.” Janine said.

“Ok I’ll stay.” Jessica said.

Janine held the nightee towards the couch away from Jessica. “Alright you can have it, you gotta’ come get it though.” Janine was giggling.

“Oh C’mon!” Jessica said approaching the buxom blond. “Just give it to me.” As soon as Jessica was within arm’s length Kimmy tackled her from behind and started to tickle her again and so did Janine. Jessica again started to laugh and writhe hysterically. They let go after a few seconds and Janine threw Jessica’s nightee to Mike.

“Keep away!” Mike laughed. Jessica turned not covering herself at first. Her breasts were firm and high on her chest from long hours at the gym. All the guys stared appreciatively. Jessica saw all their faces the tiny living room was absolutely full of people. She covered her chest.

“Please…” Jessica asked. Then the slightest bit of a tingling began in the back of her head. Mike held the nightee over his head. Mike was just over five ten, and at five two Jessica would have to jump for it if she had any hopes of getting the nightee.

“One more dance and you can have it back.” Mike teased, thinking back to how good it had felt with Jessica’s legs wrapped around his waist.

“C’mon no more dancing.” Jessica said. Janine quickly put the slow music channel back on the TV, and switched the surround sound system on. Jessica meanwhile was feeling more and more of the effects of the booze. As the music started with it’s slow steady rhythm she could feel it in her head, it was fuzzy and she felt herself begin to sway slightly. The base unit in the surround sound was driving through her even at its relatively low volume.

“Just one more, and you can pick your partner. Right GUYS?” Mike asked. All the guys nodded, laughing.

“I don’t wanna’.” Jessica said. Her words were beginning to slur. Mike reached up and tucked the nightee over the ceiling fan blade, being sure almost none of it hung down. Jessica looked up at the fan and was sure she could reach it if she climbed up on the table. She stepped up onto the coffee table that was littered with ashtrays and empty beer cans and bottles. She reached a hand up and tugged on the nightee, Mike had been sure to hook the spaghetti straps over the narrow part of the blade, she’d need both hands.

Jessica swallowed her pride and turned away from the guys as she began unhooking the nightee. Raising her hands above her head seemed to cause the still coming effects of chugging two beers to intensify, which made it harder to undo the nightee. Janine stood up giggling as Jessica was now having all kinds of problems. Janine reached out, and found Jessica’s bum and panties right at her own chest level. She grabbed Jessica’s panties and began to tug on the waistband.

“Oh god Janine DON’T!” Jessica said. Janine was giggling and began tugging Jessica’s panties down. “Janine NO!” Jessica let go of the nightee and grabbed the waistband of her panties. She and Janine had a giggling tug-of-war, then Kimmy reached out and started tickling Jessica, she quickly lost her grip on the panties and Janine pulled them over her round buttocks, and down her thighs. Finally they were puddled at Jessica’s feet on the coffee table. Kimmy began tickling Jessica’s feet. Jessica squirmed and tried to keep her feet on the table, but with how cluttered it was she was losing her balance.

As each foot lifted Janine quickly freed Jessica’s last article of clothing and waved them over her head. Jessica turned and reached out with both hands for them. In turning she exposed herself fully to the guys. The guys like dogs with food on the wind were getting antsy with anticipation. Jessica now feeling her booze lost her balance and started to fall. Mike caught her and lifted her from the coffee table laying her naked on the nearest couch. Now pretty drunk Jessica looked up at eleven guys all looking down at her naked body, she could see her nightee still dangling from the fan.

“Can someone get my nightee down please?” Jessica slurred.

“One more dance.” Mike replied holding his hand out to her. Jessica felt exposed, she could see the hunger and want in all the guys eyes, she knew the situation was out of hand.

“Just a dance?” Jessica finally asked.

“Just a dance.” Mike said smiling. Jessica allowed Mike to pull her to her unsteady swaying feet. In a room full of drunk men Jessica walked to the clearing in front of the TV with Mike to dance, completely naked with him.

To Be Continued…..

12