All Comments on 'The Testing of Wendy Ch. 02'

by wendyetmark

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent !!

excellent story, the hubby proves himself to be quite dominant and the wife genuinely unwilling to participate but you can see hubby will get his way ! Its usually the case the wife changes her mind all too easily and does not seem to mind the day after but this story is more realistic. Looking forward to part III now !!! don't wait too long ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Stupid husband had best leave well enough alone

Well written, which alone accounts for my rating, but with a premise that is sure to cause the characters trouble in the future. Truely not my favorite theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Great work keep up the good work!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A cuck and whorewife story from the early days of LW. The mentally ill are always with us.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

It all started with some Lovers who Shared me them talking about Other Men taking me and Using me while either they Watched or just DP'd me by fucking me while I Sucked the Man I was with or my boyfriend or Lover at the time or just one my regular Mens I was with. Some knew how to make me beg for release or got me SOooo wet I agreed to ANYTHING They wanted to Do to me or See Other Men or a Man do to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous