All Comments on 'The Testing of Wendy Ch. 03'

by wendyetmark

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
An Interesting Variation

...on the Concealed Identity type of "Loving Wives" story. Well written, with good build up, and a good feeling for the H-W relationship.

And PLEASE I hope we don't get two or three of those tiresome complaints about "LW" stories here.

Yeah, it's a free country and definitely a "free" website--in several positive senses of the word--but the continuous carping about husbands who want to slut their wives out to other men, that this is just infidelity without "realistic" consequences to the relationship, to me just seems contrary to the spirit of Literotica.

Which to me is this, that this is a place where people can safely come to write and read about their favorite erotic fantasies. Over time, those "favorite" fantasies have broken down into a number of more-or-less familiar categories. OF COURSE we all enjoy something completely new, different, and category-bending from time to time, but we also know in at least general terms the type of trip to expect when we board a given bus.

This ought to also be a nurturing place for budding authors. Again, yeah, we get tired of the poorly-written, poorly-spelled, poorly-edited, and just plain boring, simplistic, or cliched submissions (ESPECIALLY in light of the volunteer editors, HOW TO submissions about grammar and spelling, and other resources), but it's a place where a good effort should receive CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

The kind of nasty "slut wife" criticism we seem to be seeing so much of lately, complete with an inability to distinguish between authors and their characters, fantasy and reality, and fictional and personal moral values, is NOT in that nurturing, constructive Literotica critical spirit. Just the opposite, in fact.

Why even read a story that you know you're gonna hate--not because it is or is not well-written FOR ITS TYPE, but because you knew from the get-go that the type of story ran against your perceptions of "proper" real-world Husband-Wife behavior?? The criticism does nothing to improve the quality of the writing of stories of this type. It's simply a diatribe against ALL stories of the type, however well or poorly written. Your real complaint is about the CATEGORY ITSELF--so pick a different category, write your own "proper" variation on the theme, or BETTER YET--just go away!

Arrgghhh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Rant Seattle - Good Effort Author

Dear Seattle - Hope you feel better now - I think to clarify most of our feelings - there is a differance between consentual and non-consentual extramarital sex don't you agree? This author did it right and while some people will take offense you said it right - don't read it once you see a disturbing theme. Stop - don't be offended. Complain if you must but realize if its consentual where is the real beef?

The rub comes when it isn't clear that its consentual or it clearly isn't and it becomes cruel and sadistic for the unsuspecting wife or wussie husband without consequence. Then its uncomfortable, unrealistic and not reality based erotisism - its just sick stuff - hey a few people like it that way but as you can see many of us don't. (Also, in most cases you "have" to read on to see if the author uses consequence or not) - Some very good authors use it very effectively - others should !!!!) Resolutions are many - swinging, forgiveness, seperation, divorce, acceptance, violence, etc.

To rant on - authors can turn off some or all comments - but some of us are realy trying to help them become more real and entertaining - selfishly so eh

So, good job author - nice rant Seattle - Regards

wasagadavewasagadaveover 11 years ago
enjoying the series

This story is so well contrived that I could mistake it for reality. Or perhaps I want it to be real.(?) My wife and I used an aquaintances name in the past. It definitely turned her on. Looking forward to the next chapter.

There are a few spelling errors, but I easily slid over them.

Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore get closer to the end.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

It was always exciting when a Man who was my Black Daddy and my Dominant and I was VERY Submissive to Him Always set me up with Other Mens to either Suck or be Fucked by or Both. Some times he started just by letting me Suck another Man. Then He started letting them Fuck me but they had to Cum IN my Mouth. Then He was Letting them CUM Any where ON Or IN me. And I mean Any where IN me. YESsss Black Men LOVE Fucking a white girls Azz I found out. I found out the Hard way if you know what I mean. And they were VERY Hard and Ready to Always.

Anyways I've always been so in to Bondage and being Blindfolded. I can see how wet Wendy gets and Excited like she did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous