The Three Day Pass Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fazzi, I hope I am not misunderstanding you. I have very little experience in these things. Are you giving me these gifts because you want to have sex with me?

"No! No I give them to you with---, how do you Americans say it, 'no strings attached'," he said, "but I am, never the less, a very demonstrative and passionate person and I sometimes can not control my passions. You have been in my fantasies and dreams since you sat next to me after services that Friday."

"I don't know what to do-- I am torn between what I know is right and what is wrong. I do not want to hurt you, your wife or Kassie."

"There is nothing wrong here. It is just your Christian upbringing that is telling you something is wrong. My wife gave up that nonsense and you too will see it as such in time."

"Perhaps you are right about it being nonsense, but its all happening so fast and the whole thing scares me. If we were to get caught-- do you know what the military would do to me? Regardless of the 'Don't Ask, Don't tell' policy my army days would be numbered. It would be on my 'record' and follow me for the rest of my life."

"If we were to take it slow and keep this only between ourselves would you mind as much?" "Mind, well to tell the truth, I do mind. I feel guilty about all this. On one hand I know it's wrong. On the other hand, I cannot hide the fact that I too become aroused when you touch me. At those times I think I may be gay and I ask myself why should I mind? After all I'm getting the better of the deal. Both your daughter and you, two for the price of one! Both of you are wonderful people to whom I have become attached. But yet I know it's wrong and dangerous. I fight with myself and say what would be so wrong, or even harmful if we kept this secret and were very careful and safe --- it would be so wonderful." "Yes, our little secret. Only you and I, careful and safe!" Fazzi said, "We will be very careful in public. No one will know. I can see many happy times ahead for us. And, Yussef, you will learn to love me as I love you. I will make you very happy, and don't worry; I will treat you with kindness and love. You will never regret your time with me, my son."

Fazzi drove on and they talked about the car and Joseph asked if he could use it to take Kassie out this evening to a movie. Joseph also told him that he was planning to go out to see Mr. Worthington this weekend and that he planned to talk to him about setting up a meeting with him and his investor friends.

"See." Fazzi said. "You have already earned the car. You must use it this weekend. It will impress him that I have confidence your ability. Yussef, if this works out you and I will be very rich and perhaps you too will be able to buy your sons, my grandsons, cars like this, "IshAllah, Ya rab", if it is the will of Allah, please god."

They pulled up the driveway and instead of going to the main entrance he continued around to the garage. Fazzi pressed a button on a clicker and the electric overhead garage door opened to admit them into one of the parking spaces and the door closed. "We are alone now Yussef." He said leaning over to him and placing his left hand on his crotch he groped for his manhood. Finding the object of his search and caressing it, he said, "Just one small kiss then we can go to the house."

He pulled Joseph to him with his other arm and as their lips met his fingers ran up and down the back of his neck, sending chills through Joseph's body. Joseph returned the kiss, hugging him. They kissed long and deep and then parted.

"MMMmm now that's more like it. That's what I call a very nice thank you, Yussef." He said as he reached over and opened the glove compartment. "Here in the glove compartment is the registration, and insurance and here are the keys. Everything is made out to me, but we will have it changed in a day or so. I did not have all the information needed to do it this morning and I just could not wait another day to see the look on your face when I presented it to you. After you give me the information, I'll have it transferred over by tomorrow. In the meantime you can drive it feeling that it is yours."

"Thank you again. I'm going upstairs to unpack and I'll meet you at the house in a few minutes. I will hurry because I also want to thank Kassie and your wife, Mary, for the car.

When he got to the apartment he found that his bed had been made up and that there were fresh flowers all over the place. There was a letter on his nightstand from Kassie, which he opened and read.

My dearest Habibi,

Please do not be angry with me. I hope you like your gift. May it bring freedom for the both of us.

Love you,

Kassie

He opened his overnight bag and quickly unpacked it. Besides the changes of clothes, which he hung up, there was a six pack of beer which he placed in the refrigerator and a supply of condoms and KY which he put into the bedside table drawer, just in case. He went into the bathroom to relieve himself, then washed and ran a comb through his close-cropped hair and then left for the main house. On the front pouch, he almost ran down a maid who said she was on the way to help him unpack.

"I already did that, but thank you anyway." He said.

"Well the next time you come, just leave your bag on the floor by the bed and I will put everything away as well as iron or steam the wrinkles out of your clothes and hang them up." She said smiling. "That's my job and I'll be happy to do it for you. If you want to bring your dirty laundry from the base that's fine with me - just leave it in the bathtub and it will be washed, dried and ironed for you the same day."

Joseph smiled back at her and said, "Thank you, I'll try not to be too much of a bother to you."

"No bother at all, glad to do it for our servicemen. I was on my way up to turn down the bed for you...is there anything else I can do for you."

"No, nothing that I can think of, perhaps just make sure my stuff is hanging right and make sure the wrinkles are out." he said and reached into his rear pocket and pulled out his wallet and tried to give her a tip, which she refused and excused herself to go about her duties.

Joseph entered the house and Kassie spotted him and ran over to him all excited. "Did you like the car? Were you surprised? I hope you are not angry with daddy and me." She said throwing her body at him and her arms around his neck, pulling herself up to place her lips on his.

Kissing her and holding her, he tried to tell her how thrilled he was and that he was not angry at all. As a matter a fact he wanted to take her to dinner and to a movie to celebrate. They could try out the car together.

"Yes yes yes. Lets tell mom and dad, they are in the TV room. I'm sure they will not object to our going out together." She said pulling Joseph into the room after her. "Mom, dad we are going out to eat and maybe for a drive and the movies"

"Mrs. Muhammad, I want to thank you for the lovely gift, it is really too much. As I told your husband, I don't know how I shall repay you."

"Mrs. Muhammad is too formal, Mary is my name and you can call me that, unless you wish to call me 'Ema', mother." She said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Ema, it will be then." He said as he returned her kiss. "Will it be O.K. with you if Kassie and I go out for the evening? The weather is mild and it looks like it will be a lovely evening, I thought we could take a drive out into the country, along Rt. 80 and find a cafe to eat and perhaps a movie." "Yes it would be fine, just be careful." Fazzi said, "That car is a powerful piece of machinery. Drive carefully."

"I will sir. Would you know of any restaurant where we could get a good meal not to far away?"

"Yes as a matter of fact I do, several of them. However, you will have to stay off Rt. 80 and go along Rt.46. There are diners and restaurants all over that road and out around Parsippany there is a movie house also. You remember Kassie; we went there a few times. You should be able to show Joseph the way."

"Yes, I remember now, the movie has many pictures to choose from. Yes it is a good idea. Don't wait up for us we might be late." Kassie said.

"I will try to get her home at a reasonable hour, after all I have to be back at base early to get a parking permit."

"You children have a good time and in case I don't see you, Yussef, have a safe trip back." Fazzi said then turning to his wife said, "I have to go back into the office to catch-up on some work after dinner. It must have pilled up since I was sort of busy this morning with more pleasant pastimes..." Turning to Joseph and Kassie, he added, "You two go and have fun, but not too late now... I would like your cell phone number in case I ever have to get in touch with you for some reason."

Joseph gave it to him and after saying good-bye again he and Kassie left. They got into the car and the soldier was able to find the road and they drove along, heading west, till they found the cinema and then looked for a place to eat. Kassie recommended a vegetarian place right near the move house. Joseph objected, but Kassie insisted. It turned out that she was right, the food was excellent and he could not get over the variety and taste. They ate and then went to see a movie, during which they ate popcorn and did what any young couple on their first date did --- they necked and kissed and later in the car parked in the driveway of her home Joseph discovered that aside from a beautiful face she had a wonderful body as well.

"I better let you get inside before I do something that both of us are not ready for yet." He whispered into her ear as he kissed and sucked on her ear lobe.

"Please, Habibi, when will we be ready?" She gasped as she reached for his crotch and her fingers traced the outline of the cloth-encased penis. When will you show it to me?"

"I fear that once I do that there will be no turning back and we are not ready for that, yet."

"But I want to do it now," she said reaching for his zipper and slowly lowering it and reaching in for his cock. Her fingers finding the opening she reached into his boxers and touched his manhood. Her fingertips touched his foreskin and she gasped as his cock started to expand. She circled his cock and pulled the half hard appendage out, holding it in her hot fingers. "It's so big and warm." Joseph kissed her and forced her away from him. "We have to stop... now. If we keep this up we will both go too far. I want you too... Hell Kassie ... I want you really, want you, but I can't ... we can't do this now. It has to be done when we can take our time and do it right. Now is not the time --- not in front of you Father's house." He said as he stuffed his half hard cock back into his pants and zipped up. He got out of the car, opened the door for her and took her to the door where he kissed her and said good night. She kissed him back.

"I'm falling in love with you Yussef, not because daddy says I must but because you are wonderful and because you want to wait for me. Do you know what would have happened if you had not acted like a gentleman in the car just now?" She grinned, "It might have been the last time we went out together. I don't think I could have ever trusted you again."

"Kassie darling, I am a human being and I cannot guarantee that I will be able to control myself in the future. I am falling for you, but I am a man and I don't want to lose you. Good night Kassie. Sleep well habibi, see you tomorrow." He held her in his arms and kissed her deeply, then watched her as she went into the house.

Joseph got into the car and pulled it into the garage and closed the overhead door and proceeded to the doorway where he froze in his tracks as an all to familiar voice asked him "Did you have a good time tonight?"

To be continued....

12