The Toy Salespeople Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

They saw that Edna's nipples were red, long, with wide areolas, and ready to receive their caresses and kisses, which soon became suctions. John's and Jane's experience in that was extensive, and Edna felt that their mouths and tongues were more effective than the vibrators.

Jane delicately took off the vibrator in the vulva, and John inserted the right fore- and middle fingers in Edna's anus, and the thumb in her vagina. Jane joined forces by stimulating Edna's clitoris with her left middle finger and the labia with the fore- and ring fingers.

They kept Edna in place by putting their other hands on her buttocks, but she did not want to flee: on the contrary, she put her hands on her partners' genitalia, using a different technique: rubbed Jane's clitoris with the thumb, put three fingers into her vagina, and rocked the plug in her butt with the little finger. Even John's butt plug was rocked by the little finger, but the rest of her right hand was massaging his penis.

The results were excellent, and Edna let John and Jane go to the bathroom and defecate. But they were unable to remove their plugs without help, and summoned Edna. Before deflating their plugs, Edna suggested, "I'm afraid that Jane needs another Tampax. What if ... I remove the Tampax, John inserts his still erect penis into Jane's vagina, you both sit on the commode, I deflate the plugs, so you may defecate and make love at the same time?"

"Not even the Divine Marquis thought of such a mischief," Jane said; "That's why we accept your suggestion," said John.

"John! You've always said that you could not make love with a menstruating woman!"

"Jane, the plug is keeping my penis erect, so I can make an exception now. By the way, the commode is quite short, and only if I penetrate you we can sit there together."

Edna smiled, let John and Jane wash their hands, and removed the Tampax. John inserted his penis into Jane's vagina, they sat on the commode, Jane bent her legs over John's, Edna opened the valves, and as the plugs deflated, defecation began.

Edna hurriedly washed her hands and began masturbating herself as she saw John and Jane defecating, kissing, hugging, massaging each other's breasts. She did not resist, and eventually neared them, fondled their shoulders, pressed her tits on their heads, put her nipples on their ears, took their hands and put them on her buttocks.

John and Jane got the clue, and sucked her nipples again -- and with one hand each they caressed her butt; with the other hand they massaged her labia and clitoris.

After they were done, all three had a shower, and were going to dress, when Edna said, "The lesson is over, and it is nearly dinner time. Apropos ... may I ask you a favor?"

"Do you want to suckle my breasts together with John?" asked Jane.

"How did you guess?"

"Just a few people know that I and my husband have an ABR (Adult Breastfeeding Relationship), and all of them eventually asked to taste my milk -- even my late mom."

"There is even a snapshot of the mother suckling the daughter! As I was the photographer, the other breast was fully exposed to the camera lens, with some milk dripping from the nipple," added John.

"Oh!"

"Don't worry, you are going to get a full meal of it. Do you prefer left or right breast?"

"What's the difference?"

"If you latch on the left breast, you will hear her heartbeat," answered John, "I find it relaxing, but in all other respects the breasts are equal."

"Let's try left. Where do we sit?"

"On the bed. John will teach you what to do."

Jane laid supine, put some cushions under her back, adjusted her breasts, spread her legs wide open, and with her hand invited John and Edna to partake the meal. John took Edna's hand, and instructed her to kneel with her knees at either side of Jane's left thigh.

"It is like riding a mare -- you have to put just the right weight on the saddle; in your case, the minimum weight you need to feel your genitalia squeezed and massaged as you rock your butt over it."

John and Edna rode Jane's thighs, and bent over her body, grasped her nipples with their lips, and taking care not to bite them with their naked teeth, begun sucking. The sweet flow of milk into their mouths excited them not less than Jane, who felt both the hardening of John's penis and the wetting of Edna's vulva on her thighs, in addition to the stimulation to her nipples.

She had already nourished other people, other than John, but it had never occurred that she nourished two people together, and the double suction was exceedingly arousing. She begun kneading John's penis, and titillating Edna's labia and clit. John took Edna's hand and they both stimulated Jane's genitalia -- the thumbs on her clitoris, three fingers each into the vagina, the little fingers into Jane's anus. Jane took her "revenge" by inserting her own thumbs into her lovers' anuses.

Edna missed her nipple vibrators, but John began stroking her left nipple with his left hand (the right was in his wife's twat, together with Edna's left), and Edna stimulated the other nipple with her right hand.

Jane promised to serve a full meal, and she kept the promise -- she could have given more, but her thumbs in her lovers' anuses felt that her lovers' alimentary canal were overflowing, and made them stop suckling.

"I would like to vomit in order to eat more of it -- as the Romans did," said Edna, "I forgot how sweet breast milk could be. You are exceedingly lucky, John -- whenever you feel like sucking it, you can."

"I'm the luckiest," retorted Jane, "I love producing milk, and I have a man who would die to drink it."

"I'm not hungry anymore -- but you must be, Jane. Let's go to the restaurant -- I'm afraid that we shall have to order the marriage party meal."

"Three rations -- I've nourished two adults today, and I need some nourishment for myself too," said Jane, and added, "Ah, when are we beginning to work?"

"Tonight, after dinner, will you?"

"Ok. Let's go."

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers
12