The Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amyfriend
Amyfriend
559 Followers

"It is almost time for supper my loverboy." She said as she covered the painting, then knelt in front of me and licked me ever so gently until I was all swollen and erect. She took my hand then she laid on the rug in front of the fire and held her breasts together.

"Come put your hard prick between my breasts." She told me so I knelt over the top of her and buried my erection between her breasts and slowly pushed towards her face while she fingered herself and then rubbed her juices over my cock. Oh god it was good I thought and I held them together as my prick slid between her two beautiful mounds.

"Keep going lover, shoot your hot semen between my breasts and on my face." Erika cried as she rubbed herself even faster and her face looked like she was in either agony or ecstasy. She kept talking, saying erotic things as she goaded me on and suddenly I could tell she was having an orgasm, well that did it for me and moments later I was shooting my juice between her breasts and towards her face and it felt fantastic.

"Was that nice?" She asked with a big smile and I nodded.

"Ok, no more nice for now, I must take out supper now. Put a few clothes on my lover, I don't want to get my dessert burnt." She said and she took my hand as we went to the kitchen where she took out two plates and some cutlery.

"Set the table my loverboy and cut some chunks of bread, then you can take the supper from the oven." She told me as she smiled like a goddess.

There was no stove in the kitchen just a small hotplate, the oven was actually part of the living room fireplace and she told me that the casserole would be ready by now so she gave me some heavy gloves to take it out. I went and put on some pants first before I got out the casserole and set it down on a pad on the table. Erika dished out the entire meal and we both ate like starved animals, it was absolutely delicious and laced with spices I had never heard of before, then we chatted for what seemed like hours as I got to hear about much of her life story:

Erika who was born in Austria had gotten married to an older guy when she was quite young, mainly because she had gotten pregnant to him, then sadly she lost the baby during childbirth and also her ability to have any other children. Shortly after that happened, her husband who was quite wealthy divorced her but he was fairly generous and continued to pay for her art studies for several years provided that she became his mistress from time to time. Her ex-husband later married again so he had no need for her services anymore and paid for her to get set up with her paintings in England, so that she would be out of sight and out of mind.

He had bought her this small cottage home along with a modest home on the coast, this was just a weekend place or simply somewhere that she just came to be alone and do her creative work. Every few weeks she would keep taking some of her paintings back to her home on the coast and some she would sell from there. Others she would take to Europe every few months where she had a distributor for her work.

I didn't have much of an exciting life story to convey to her and it only took a few minutes to tell her I was the son of a coal miner and I worked in a factory that made bricks.

"Ah my young lover, you will have many stories when you get to my age." Erika said and I was about to ask how old she was, but I didn't know if I really wanted to know, so I didn't ask. It didn't seem to matter because when I was here I was in her little world, seemingly a world full of just love and desire.

I was really too young and inexperienced to understand and appreciate what a beautiful creature she really was, sometimes the thought that she might have been older than my mother prayed heavily on my mind but I never told her my true feelings.

Bedtime was suddenly upon us already and it led to a few hours of memorable lovemaking. I began to get the feeling that if I were ever so foolish enough to stay there for a whole week I would surely die or my poor prick would at least fall off.

Sunday morning she let me sleep in until almost noon and as I stirred I got the beautiful smell of freshly baked bread along with the incredible feeling of someone under the blankets sucking on my prick. My goodness, what a wonderful way to wake up on a morning or almost afternoon I thought as I gave in completely and shot my load in her mouth. She never stopped sucking until she had drained my balls dry, then she slowly crept up the bed and peered out of the top of the blanket and with a huge smile she said:

"Good morning loverboy, breakfast is ready."

Breakfast or lunch whichever, consisted of fresh baked bread with sausage, eggs and tomatoes, and it was absolutely delicious. I think we ate three quarters of the loaf at that one sitting.

"I have almost finished your painting, I just need a little more detail so I will need you to pose for me again." Erika told me as I washed.

A few moments later I was naked and posing again and Erika appeared to be struggling to find the exact position that she wanted me, needless to say, when she moved me it was very sensuously.

"It is not quite hanging right, open your legs a little. Ah that is much better my sweet boy." She said, as she stroked my balls then lifted my prick and let it drop. Then she appeared to continue painting while still grinning.

"Beautiful, just beautiful, I will hang this painting in my bedroom. I'm finished my lover; you can see it later after we celebrate. Now let me feel you and see that I have captured everything." She said and then brought the cover down so that I couldn't see. Then she came up to me and ran her hand over my chest and down my back, with her hand coming to rest over my arse.

"Such beauty is so hard to capture." She said as she squeezed my bum cheeks and then she pulled me to her and kissed me very passionately as she shed her clothes and pulled me towards the rug. She stroked me until I was hard and then she knelt over me and had her way with me not once but twice during the next few hours. Then we washed and dressed; it was almost time for me to go.

When I got to look at the painting, it only featured my head and a little of my shoulders, which covered the complete canvas. So for the last 24 hours she had playfully tricked me into posing nude and we both laughed about it, I also realized that it had been fun.

I brought my motorcycle around the front of the house and let it run while we kissed and said goodbye. She couldn't give me a new date to see her again because she would be leaving for Europe during the following week and had no specific idea when she would return to this cottage again with winter quickly approaching. But she asked me to write and then we could work something out. I left her my address anyway and just told her to be discreet.

Reluctantly, I left on my journey home but I soon cheered up as I thought of how she had made the whole weekend so exciting by having me pose nude.

Two weeks later my mom received a huge parcel addressed to me with no return address and when I got home I opened it to find my painting already framed. With pretty quick thinking on my part I told my Mom that I had it done for her when I was at the motorcycle races. She was really happy and thought they had done a good job. I told her they had done a fantastic job, just out of this world.

Towards the end of winter I drove out to Penistone and the snow was all piled up around the house and I saw no smoke from the chimney so I figured she wasn't there.

I tried again a month later and went to the door with a huge smile after seeing smoke from the chimney. Erika came to the door wearing a large bath towel, but kept the door partly closed.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you today." Erika said very softly as she tried to smile and then a man's head appeared over her shoulder and asked if she had a problem.

"No, no, this young man is just asking for directions." Erika said as she tried to just shrug and look sorry.

"Thank you, I'm sorry to trouble you." I told her and then left.

I was devastated and heartbroken, I actually shed a few tears as I drove away and never looked back. Then I was filled with anger and I drove faster, almost recklessly for several miles until I had calmed down and realized that I had no right to interfere in her world.

Like a fool, I never went back again and many times I have kicked myself for not going back but life went on and I dated a few girls my own age, but none could come even close to my Erika.

Then I happened to meet a really nice young widow who worked in a butchers shop and was just seven years older than I, she had a beautiful 3-year-old girl called Katie and had lost her husband in the coal mines just after the girl was born.

We saw each other seriously for almost 2 years then later we got married and stayed married for 40 years until she passed away. In our first few years of marriage we did have a baby girl and somehow I convinced my wife to call our new baby Erika.

Sometimes when I'm alone I let my mind drift back to those few days I spent with Erika and wonder how her life went.

But! Alas I fear that she has probably gone too.

Amyfriend
Amyfriend
559 Followers
12