The Tumble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1writer
1writer
135 Followers

The margaritas were good, each pitcher full tasting better than the last. Both sharing details of their lives that had long been private to all but themselves. Less inhibited and laughing and joking like long lost friends long after the sun had set. As Amy noticed Beth scratching at her groin, she asked what was causing the itching, Beth had no trouble telling her it was the hair groin back in a place it had long been absent. Amy had no trouble telling Beth she could help her with that.

"You could? I mean really? It is driving me crazy. Wait a minute you have been drinking," Beth said with a laugh. Amy held out her hands to show how steady they were, and they both laughed. "Well the stuff is in my bathroom. I think there is a new razor in there if you really are brave enough."

Amy walked into the house to find the needed supplies. While her hands had been steady, her gait was not. A few bounces off of doors, and she found what she needed to do the job. She made her way back out to the patio with her arms full of towels and a basin with warm water. The razor and shaving gel were folded in a towel. "Ok my name is Amy and I will be your stylist," she said with a giggle.

"Take a little off the top, and the sides, and the bottom," laughed Beth.

Amy helped Beth out of her bottoms. She had her lay back on a lounge chair. An overhead light provided enough light to see what she was doing. She ran her fingers over the area that needed shaving, and was oddly pleased that it was wet in the folds of her pussy lips. She carefully took the washcloth and with warm water gently washed Beth's pussy. As she gently washed the area, Beth spread her legs to give her better access. Next came the shaving gel. It was cold going on, but warmed up as Amy spread it over the fine hair covering Beth's pussy. Then Amy picked up the razor, and with slow careful strokes started removing the hair. Working from top to bottom she removed the hair, until she got to the lips of the pussy. She used fingers to spread the lips apart to get the hair growing between them. Her fingers brushed against Beth's clit, and it caused Beth to gasp. Soon the gel had been removed with the razor, and no hair remained. Beth ran her hand over the area inspecting Amy's work. "Not bad but there is still some on the inside part," Beth said. She spread the lips open to show Amy where there was still some hair left.

"Excuse me little miss perfect," Amy said with a laugh. She put a little of the shaving gel on her fingers and spread Beth's pussy open. She rubbed the gel in and it foamed up. As she was rubbing the gel she decided to include Beth's clit in the rubbing. She watched it grow hard and Beth spread her legs to give her even more access. Beth started grinding her clit against the fingers of Amy. "Faster! Rub faster please," Beth commanded.

Amy furiously rubbed Beth's clit. She had to work to keep up with the bucking hips of Beth. Her fingers were soaked with the juice flowing from Beth. Finally, clutching the arms of the chair, Beth let out a groan and collapsed. Amy could see the cum of Beth oozing from her pussy. She slid a finger in the warm hole, and tasted it. "How is it?" Beth asked. Amy put her finger back in and put it to Beth's mouth. Beth sucked on Amy's fingers and cleaned them off.

"I want to do that to you Amy," Beth said.

"I don't think it is a good idea," Amy responded. "I think I already broke every professional rule there is by doing that to you."

"Take your clothes off now!" Beth commanded. "Don't make me get up and do it."

"Beth we need to stop before....."

Amy did not finish the sentence as Beth hooked her uncasted leg around Amy and pulled her towards her. Amy fell onto Beth, and Beth began pulling at Amy's shirt. "Ok, ok I give. Don't hurt yourself trying to undress me," Amy said. She stood straddling Beth's chair, and pulled her top off. She saw the lust in Beth's eyes, and decided to tease her young patient. She slowly undid her bra and slid it off her shoulders. She covered her breasts with her hands.

"What do you want to see?" Amy asked.

"Your boobs," Beth answered.

"I want you to call them tits," Amy corrected her.

"Let me see your tits," Beth said.

"What is the magic word?"

"Please. Please let me see your tits," whined Beth.

Amy slowly cupped her full breasts, and started teasing the huge nipples. Rubbing and pulling them until they were full erect. "Will you suck these for me?" she asked.

"Yes. I want to suck them for you," Beth moaned.

Amy leaned down and felt the eager mouth of Beth start noisily sucking them. "Gentle baby. Not so hard at first," instructed Amy. Beth began gently sucking them, and even licking them. "Mmmmmmmm, that is much better," Amy said.

Amy was soaked. Her clit throbbed with each suck that Beth did of her nipples. She could not wait much longer to turn Beth loose on her clit. "Recline the chair back and I will let you see my pussy," Amy instructed. Beth quickly reclined her chair. Amy stood up and slid her bottoms off. They were damp from how wet she had become. She stepped over the reclined form of Beth. Slowly she spread her pussy open. She lightly fingered her clit. Beth reached up to touch it." Not yet. Not until I tell you," Amy instructed.

Beth watched as the hairy pussy just above her face was being fingered. She could see how wet it was. She watched Amy's clit get hard as she rubbed it, and wanted so bad to touch it. "You are not going to touch it," said Amy. "You are going to taste it." With that she slowly lowered herself down until Beth could reach her throbbing clit with her tongue. Amy slid her clit over Beth's tongue slowly. Beth was eager to lick, and attacked her target with quick short licks.

Amy loved how it felt on her clit. It felt much better than her fingers, and even better than the toys she used when she was between boyfriends. In fact, Amy could not remember any of her boyfriends doing such a nice job of licking her clit. "Very nice baby," Amy purred. "Keep licking for me." Amy decided to see how far Beth would go. She slid her hips forward and dropped down lower. Her ass was now in Beth's tongue range, and Bet did not even hesitate, she kept licking. Amy could not believe how good it felt, and she rubbed her clit while Beth licked her ass.

Beth lost track of time. She was consumed with licking Amy. She did not care what or for how long. She only wanted to keep what they were doing from ending soon. She felt Amy shift back and forth and kept licking whatever Amy placed near her. Soon she tasted the wetness of Amy's pussy, and felt the heat radiating from it. It made her lick faster. Amy dropped down even more so that Beth's tongue would put more pressure on her clit. "Faster baby. Do it faster," Amy commanded. Beth licked frantically at the swollen clit, and suddenly there was a gush of liquid covering Beth's face, and Amy began to moan and shake.

Amy felt the rush overtake her. She lost track of time and place. She only felt the pleasure roll over her and through her. Never had anyone or anything felt so good to her. As she regained her senses she had to brace herself to keep from collapsing on Beth's face. She forces herself to stand straight. She could take no more on her sensitive clit. "Oh, fuck. That was the best," she gasped. She knew no other words to convey the power of what had happened.

Beth looked up and saw Amy flushed and panting. Her nipples were huge, and her tits were rising and falling with each rapid breath. Beth reached up and touched one of the erect nipples. "God baby, please don't get me started again. I might have a heart attack," Amy pleaded.

"You mean we have to stop?" Beth asked.

"No it means it's my turn to do you again, and I have some ideas," Amy replied. "Lets go inside, and I will rock your world."

1writer
1writer
135 Followers
12