All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 13'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
solaris655solaris655over 5 years ago

What a wonderful Christmas present!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Everyone likes Noah

Everyone likes Noah and thinks Marcella is awful. I absolutely love Marcella. She is my favorite character. Olivia almost seems plastic in comparison now. I don’t want her to get involved with the Martino guy or the boat captain either. But I absolutely do want her to get with Noah on an equal level because that is actually what he needs. I loved how she threw the watch at him. If he had done a better job of giving it to her, she would have kept it, and he would have had a way to track her through the watch even if she got away from the watchers. Now even if he tries to give it to her again, she won’t take it. I cannot, absolutely cannot wait to see what happens next! And Merry Christmas to us for a new chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Merry Christmas

Thankyou so much. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Enjoy the summer.

teehaateehaaover 5 years ago
Merry Christmas Ellie...

First, i'm almost feeling bad that you excused yourself. You're giving this wonderful story away for wich you could have charged money (and rightfully so) because it's one of the best storie-series in our little niche. Far better then some bestsellers *cough*fifty shades of grey*cough*. So please don't apologize.

Nobody is mad at you - some of your readers were just concerned about your health.

I love Marcella - she is the most interesting female character in your twelve tables story since a long time. She is just so different from the rest of the fold and so believable.

And for the publishing of the next part. Believe me - the people who followed your stories so long wont abandon you because they have to wait several weeks for an instalment in place of just one. Your publishing shedule is heavy. Everybody who writes himself sees that. So... just... Merry Christmas - we love you!

TootsallTootsallover 5 years ago
Interesting plot development

I’m not sure ... yet ... if the Tables series is up to the level of the Bella saga but definitely engaging and far above the rest of Lit. Please be well this Christmas season and many more to come.

savai2savai2over 5 years ago
Edge of My Seat!

What a wonderful surprise. Thank you for the update. I am glad you are feeling up to it. Your stories are so engrossing the wait can be difficult as readers but we are conditioned to want instant gratification so please forgive our impatience. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 5 years ago
Merry Christmas!

Thank you for another wonderful chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fantastic once again. Your imagination and ability to convey plots and twists never ceases to amaze me. Keep up the superb work

Have a wonderful Christmas and new year

Xxpjrxx

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 5 years ago
Merry Christmas

Thank you Ellie. As always it's real pleasure to see a new chapter. Glad you felt up to posting this & hope the New Year will restore you fully - & that 2019 will bring you all you need as well as all you could wish for.

Be well

Jules x

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Geeat chapter- hope you are fully well soon

Loving it as always. Another great chapter with Noah and Marcella.

Hope you are getting better and fully healed in the New Year. I truly enjoy your stories and look forward to each new addition.

Dwoelfle

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Seriously... I’ll ship with Noah ANY DAY! Poor guy can’t get a break and his “curse breaker” is a pain!

Babsy830Babsy8306 months ago

So tired of Marcella being so obnoxious, judgmental, even insulting about women who choose a life style different than hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES