The Typewriter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got out of the bathroom the day went by too slowly. Minutes dragged on into hours. I thought it would never end. I wanted so badly to go home and watch the show, to see another episode of Mistress Katherine punishing her slaves. When I finally got there, my TIVO had recorded nothing.

I turned on my computer and connected to the internet. If I couldn't find something on TV, I knew I would find something there. I typed in the URL of Mistress Katherine's website and entered the digits of my credit card. It was a simple video. Mistress Katherine was cracked a whip over her head and 4 slaves crawled in on their hands knees with leashes in their teeth. One by one she had them doing animal tricks, rewarding them with treats. They nuzzled at her legs and she patted their heads.

When the routine was done, she let the best two pick from a row of slaves that were chained against the wall. I didn't really understand what was happening at first. The small red head that looked most like Serefina chose a large man dark skinned man who was chained high on the wall. They brought him down and tied him to a metal cage with his hard cock pressed through the bars. The red head backed up to it pressing herself against it and writhing against it.

I could see the man's face distort as he tried to hold on an prevent himself from cumming. He grabbed onto the bars and tore at them while she worked her ass against him. She moaned and cried as she came over and over again. With a loud shout he came, and fell onto the cage defeated.

The second slave pointed to a blonde woman who was tied to the wall with her legs spread. The slave crawled towards the woman and moved his face into her cunt. I could see the woman struggle against him trying to hold back. A time counted down to see how long she had left.

It was some kind of competition. Which person would last longer and which slave could make them cum first. Seconds ticked away and the blond tried to hide it, but she failed. Her screams echoed in the chamber. I looked at the clock that declared the dark skinned man the victor and the blonde the loser.

A window popped up. I could see the blonde's punishment for a few more dollars. Apparently she was relegated to be Mistress Katherine's pet for the night. The window promised that she would be tormented and kept on the edge for hours on end until she submitted to eating from the dog dish and barking for her owner. Only then would she get the good fucking she deserved.

I turned the computer off. I wanted it, but I didn't want to see someone else on a computer screen. I wanted Serefina eating from a dog dish. I wanted to torment her until she begged for sex, until she would do anything just so I would fuck her. I wanted to see her degraded and punished until she crawled beside me just to kiss my feet.

The thought made my cock ache and throb. Frustrated, I masturbated until I finally worked off enough energy to fall asleep.

*********************************

I gently pushed the hair from her face and looked her in the eyes. "Are you sure this is what you really want?" I asked as gently as I could. I hoped she could not see the desire in my eyes or hear the beating of my heart. I had wanted this so long I felt starved for the answer, uncertain that I could touch her or look at her again if she denied me.

Moments stretched out into eternity as my gaze drifted down her face over her bare neck and down between the three open buttons on her shirt. I could feel myself grow a little lighter, intoxicated by her perfume. "Yes." She answered soft and gentle. As the implications filled my mind a rush of power swept over me. I wondered if she could feel it as well. She shivered slightly as my hand slid down over her shoulder across her breast and down between her legs.

As she gasped, I turned away abruptly issuing my first order.

"Strip." I turned back to her and saw her hesitation.

"Strip slowly and freeze at any moment I tell you to." Her eyes watched me as her hands moved up to the remaining buttons on her shirt and released them. She reached up to press the cloth from her shoulder when I told her to freeze.

"Look down at the floor in front of you and do not move."

I walked behind her, hearing the thud of my footsteps on the hard wood floor. Behind her back I removed my shirt and moved close enough that I could feel the heat of her body on my skin. I reached down across her shoulder, under her arm and into her bra to cup her breast in my hand.

I could hear her breathing accelerate as I began to play with her pretty pink nipple. Her body twisted slightly to give me more access and I slapped her hard on the ass.

"I said do not move."

She yelped in response and I smiled. I wondered if my blow stung beneath the layers of cloth and felt myself grow hard at the idea. I returned my attention to her nipple working to make it hard with my fingers. I rolled it between my fingers, pinching it slightly before pulling on it.

I heard her whimper in response. I wondered it she was getting wet. Her breasts were so sensitive that I could drive her to the brink by playing with them. I pulled my hand away and walked back to my place at the edge of the bed. This was going to be fun.

"Continue." The shirt fell from her body and she reached down to unfasten the waist of her skirt. I watched her fingers firmly grasp the zipper and move it down. She placed her hands on her hips and slid the skirt to the floor revealing a pair of black lace high cut panties. I wanted to reach between her legs to feel the warmth and touch those few stray red curls that I could spy, but held myself back. I just watched her step out of her skirt and licked my lips. As she bent down to unfasten her shoes, I stopped her.

"No, leave those on." She straightened up and reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. I loved the way her ample breasts jutted out from her body as her shoulder blades were pressed together. It made me want to pinch them and lick them, but I knew there would be plenty of time for that later. She reached up to pull the straps from her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

"Stop" I told her, "and walk around slowly so I can look at you."

Her breasts swayed slightly with her movements as she walked across the room and back. "Now come back and kneel before me." She glanced up into my eyes as she knelt on the hard floor. Her hands reached up to touch me but I slapped them away. From behind me I pulled a leather collar from the bed and held it before her.

"From now on, whenever you wear this collar, your body is not your own. Do you hear me?"

She nodded in response.

"When you wear it, you may not touch me or yourself without permission. You may not look at me without permission and anything I ask you to do must be done without hesitation. You must call me Master. If at any point in time, you cannot handle something or the pain is too great, you must say the word 'pumpkin' and I will release you. Do you agree to these terms?"

"yes." She replied with a touch of excitement in her voice.

"I will be free to punish you for any transgression in anyway I see fit. Can you agree to that?" It was the point I was most afraid of. Did she realize what she was getting into?

She hesitated slightly. It was adorable to see the fear and confusion cross her face. We had not talked about punishment or what that would be, but it was implied in the nature of the contract. She had to have known that it would happen sooner or later. If she didn't know it before, she must have realized it the moment that I slapped her ass for moving. "Yes" she spoke weakly.

I smiled inwardly. "As soon as I fasten this around your neck, we will begin. Are you ready?"

Her eyes shifted down to the floor before she spoke. "yes" she said meekly.

My cock throbbed in response to her subservience. I could smell the heavy deep scent of the leather as I fastened the collar around her neck. The dark black stood out in contrast to her pale skin and the ring at the front shone brightly in the light. I ran my hands down over her hair feeling the silky red strands curl beneath my fingers. So many images rushed through my mind. There were so many things I wanted to do.

I moved around behind her and commanded her to stand. I eased my hand between her legs, slapping her thighs slightly to move them apart. As I ran my fingers across her lace covered cunt, I could feel her excitement drip onto my fingers. Pulling my hand back I smelled the sweet perfume of her desire and tasted it before continuing. This was going to be good.

My cock ached as I ripped her panties off leaving faint streaks of pink on her skin where the cloth had strained before breaking. Shoving her forward, I watched her stumble for a few steps before the bed.

"Bend over and put your hands on the mattress." I commanded as I unfastened my pants to release myself. My prick pointed at her upturned buttocks. I stroked them gently before striking them with my hand, laughing inwardly at the startled cry that escaped her lips.

I caressed her again, feeling the warm heat of the red handprint I had left on her pale skin. There were so many things to teach her, so many possibilities. My head spun with images of her obedience. It was enough to push me over the edge.

I grabbed her hips roughly and forced my cock inside her dripping pussy. It felt so incredible to have the tight wet warmth of her cunt surround me. I tried not to let her see my desire as I worked not to be overwhelmed by the sensation. I stopped moving so that I could speak clearly. "Are you my whore?" I cried before pulling out and plunging myself deeper into her.

"yes." She cried out between stifled moans.

I pulled out completely and felt the cold air grab onto me as I struck her on the ass. My hand stung from the impact, but I still grabbed her hips and thrust back into her hard and deep. "What?!?!"

"yes." She cried out again louder as I felt myself hit the secret place of pleasure inside her. Her voice was ragged and desperate, but it was not enough.

I pulled out again and struck her harder two or three times. My cock bounced with the effort as she cried out in pain. She tried to pull away, but I grabbed her hips and pushed myself back in. "Yes, what?!?" I cried trying to make the point.

"Yes, master." She panted. "Yes, master, please." The tone of her voice begged, but her words did not. There was still time for that.

I smiled with the pleasure of her words and started ramming her with increasing speed and regularity. I felt the waves of pleasure wash over me with every stroke. I drove myself closer and closer to oblivion until the need to cum burned inside me like a painful fire.

When I could stand no more, I shouted "Cum" and we both did together on command, falling into that oblivion that embraces me only after a really powerful orgasm.

I could only stand two more thrusts before the sensation was too much, almost painful in its intensity. I held her to me as the world spun around us and exhaustion crept into me. I pulled out and stumbled over to the bed pulling her with me. Together we fell into the exhaustion of sleep.

**************************************

If you liked this story please vote, leave a public comment or send feedback!

I strive to constantly improve my writing. Voting, comments and feedback all help me understand when I am doing a good job and when I need to re-write a story. They also motivate me to continue writing. I particularly appreciate feedback or comments that direct me to read stories and authors I have not read up to this point.

In fact, whenever you see a story here you especially like, do be generous and write the author to say so. Your praise is the only currency with which the writers are repaid for their work, and it is appreciated more than you can imagine.