The Ultimate Payback Ch. 02

Story Info
He uses her body hard.
3.1k words
4.37
44.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie had things all planned out, he knew just how he would use the toys Honey had brought on her lush sexy body, for he had written about just such a scene in one of his stories. He first took the toys from her bag then laid them out next to a strait backed chair from his kitchen, now he was ready and he knew just how to wake his sleeping beauty. Kneeling down beside his naked sex slave, he pulled one of her long sexy legs off the couch so that her clean-shaven pink pussy was exposed and ready for him to toy with. Then he leaned over took one of her semi-erect nipples between his lips and began gently sucking on it while running the vibrator from her toy bag, turned to its lowest setting, slowly around but not on her exposed clit.

At first Honey did not react, then she began to stir, the double sensations of Charlie's mouth on her sensitive nipple and the buzzing vibrator near her clit soon had the effect he was looking for. With her eyes still tightly closed, she opened her legs wide for him and began moaning softly with pleasure, giving him the sign he needed to step things up another notch. He increased the suction on her now rock hard nipple then turning the cock shaped toy up to medium he used it directly on her little sex button causing her moans to become louder and her breath to quicken.

Every nerve in Honey's lush sexy body was now fully awake as her temporary Master expertly stimulated her two most sensitive spots, she could feel another massive orgasm building if only he would allow it. He turned up the vibrator to its max now as he used it on her swollen clit, at the same time he began working on her other nipple with his fingers while still sucking and nibbling on the first one. Her breath started coming in short hard bursts as her body became more and more aroused, god she prayed he would allow her release soon before she went mad.

As Honey began to hump her hot wet cunt into the vibrator trying to get more pressure on her hard little clit Charlie pulled it away, he also stopped sucking and mauling her big natural breasts. "Please don't stop!" she begged while raising her hips off the couch in a desperate attempt to keep the tormenting sex toy in contact with her hot sex spot. "Master please make me cum, I will do anything you say just let me CUM!" the overheated sexy slut panted, knowing full well that whatever happened was up to him not her.

"Maul you tits for me, claw them, hurt them, slut!" Charlie ordered while just barely touching Honey's throbbing clit with the tip of the loudly buzzing sex tool. She immediately did as he commanded, squeezing, and clawing at her own tender tit flesh like a mad woman while lifting her entire body from her feet to her head off the couch trying to reach the madding sound of the vibrator. "Harder!" he demanded simply when he did not feel she was really hurting herself enough to satisfy his sadistic needs. The poor tortured young woman whimpered in pain as she dug her fingers into her big soft breasts as hard as she could, trying with all that was in her to satisfy his harsh command.

Charlie simply watched for few moments enjoying not only the show Honey was putting on but also the complete control he had over this gorgeous sexy woman. "Twist them!" he almost shouted while applying pressure to her throbbing clit with the vibrator, "You wanna cum don't you?" The buzzing sex toy's contact with her clit made her so insane to find release that she mindlessly did as he asked twisting her own big tits so hard that the pain astounded her. Finally when he sensed she was near the braking point he rubbed the madly buzzing cock shaped tool hard over her red swollen clit and though he hadn't planned on letting her cum she seamed so desperate he changed his mind. "Cum for me slut, but just once," he said finally answering her overwhelming need for release, he knew that for a cum machine like her one time would only sharpen her edge for later.

"Yes...Sir...Just...Once...Thank...You...Sir..." Honey panted as Charlie ravaged her clit repeatedly with the tormenting little sex toy. She did not cum immediately because she had been trying so hard to hold back it took a few moments for her to let go. Then finally her sexy body began thrashing around wildly in the throws of orgasmic bliss, the torrent of pleasure that swept over her was almost as intense as her earlier orgasms as he kept right on stimulating her clit even after she had cum. "Please...no...more...Sir...Please," she stammered while fighting desperately to control her body. It was all she could do to stop the next tidal wave of orgasm from overcoming her need to follow her Master's orders.

"Just once slut!" Charlie reminded his sex slave then added, "I'll decide when to stop!" He sadistically continued using the vibrator because not only he was enjoying watching Honey's sexual torment but he also wanted to be sure that she knew who was in control. Her beautiful body was now covered in sweat and the smell of her sex filled his nostrils as he kept on attacking her swollen clit until her moans of pleasure turned to whimpers of distress. His cock was hard as a rock though he hadn't touched it, he almost give in to his lust to fuck her overheated cunt but knew if he did he would be done and he had bigger plans for both of them.

Suddenly just when Honey thought her mind would explode from the working over Charlie was giving her poor abused clit he stopped and allowed to her regain control of her emotions. Her gorgeous body was now one huge sex nerve, anything he did to her now would drive her mad and she was sure he much more planned. He watched her laying there her more than ample chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath, he was so turned on he would have cum also instantly if he touched his throbbing hard cock. He needed time to settle down so he told her, "Take this and clean yourself up, but don't take too long," while handing her the bottle of douche.

Honey quickly complied with her Master's order going to the bathroom to remove the leftover cum both his and hers from her still red-hot cunt. The feeling of the warm water running over and thru her pussy did nothing to cool off the sexual fire burning there; on the contrary, if anything it made her hotter. "Hurry up slut, don't keep me waiting," he shouted at her, so hot himself that he couldn't wait to get started with what he had been planning all night, an attack on her marvelous breasts.

God she thought what was he going to do to her now for she had seen the ropes and the chair standing at the ready as she got up to the clean herself. She needed to cum again very badly because her imagination was running wild with thoughts of the pain and pleasure her current Master was about to give her sex charged body, but knew she couldn't until HE said so. Although she dried her cunt thoroughly, it was already wet again by the time she return to him such was the extent of her need for sex, any kind of sex as long as she got to cum.

Charlie stood watching as his naked fuck toy returned to him, his eyes roamed over her bare warm flesh as his cock throbbed in anticipation of what was to come. "Sit down slut," He commanded Honey, pointing to the strait backed wooden chair he had moved to middle of his small living room. She sat down quickly without a word knowing that he was in control and would do to her what ever he pleased; then she waited nervously for his next command.

"Chest out, arms behind the chair," he ordered, then while trying to remain calm he quickly tied her wrists and elbows together forcing her huge breasts to stick out even more than they normally did. "Slide forward to the edge, spread you legs, and put your feet up on the chair" he continued wanting her body completely open and exposed he tied her ankles to her thighs then tied her knees back to the chair so that her wet waiting cunt was held wide open. She was completely helpless and totally at his mercy and it aroused her even more if that was possible. For his part having such a gorgeous creature completely under his control turned him on so much he was almost shaking, then he picked up the nipple clamps, rubbed them slowly around her huge breasts, and continued, "Dose your Master like to use these on you slut?"

"Yes Sir, they are one of my Master's favorite toys," Honey answered while thinking how wonderfully painful it felt to have them clamped tightly on her sensitive nipples. Charlie did not say anything in reply, just leaned down, took one of her big nipples in his mouth and began sucking it to get it as hard as humanly possible. She knew exactly what he had in mind so she was not surprised at all when he released her hard swollen nipple, and quickly snapped one of the harsh metal clamps directly on it. "Thank...you...Sir... Please... do... the...other...one!" his sex slave begged and panted as the intense pain from her tortured nipple took her breath away.

"Since you asked so nice I will, slut," Charlie sadistically replied before giving Honeys other pink nipple the same treatment, after which he tighten the adjustment screws on both nipples until he couldn't turn them any more. Her breath came in short gasps as the pain in both nipples reached its peak before her mind turned it into pleasure as it always did. After giving her a few moments to adjust he started playing with the clamps, first flicking one then the other with his fingers, each time he did his fuck toy gasped making him smile a twisted evil smile. "Now doesn't this feel good?" her tormentor questioned as he began repeatedly slapping the silver clamps, going from one to the other in rapid succession. She could only nod in reply to his question, as her mind was totally occupied with the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure flowing thru her beautiful young body.

Charlie suddenly stopped playing with the clamps then with one motion he removed them both at the same time and tossed them aside. The sudden unexpected return of blood flow to Honey's erect nipples hurt so bad it took her breath way while forcing a scream of agony from her sweet lips. "Quiet now, we wouldn't want to disturb the neighbors would we?" he cautioned her as he quickly clamped his hand over her mouth then continued, "No more screams or I will have to punish you." Then while still holding his hand over her mouth he dropped his other to her smoldering hot cunt, laying his palm on her sex mound he commented, "God your cunt is on fire, bet you'd love to cum wouldn't you?" Without waiting for her response he rammed his two middle fingers deep inside her soaking wet sex hole making her gasp at the suddenness of his attack. "Yes you want to cum so fucking bad you could scream," he said while slowly finger fucking her red-hot cunt, then added, "But it's not time just yet."

Charlie removed his fingers from Honey's hot pussy, licked them then brought them to her lips saying, "Here slut have some its really good." The smell of sex filled her nostrils as she licked his fingers clean, the taste of her own hot sex juices just further added to her arousal. Her tormentor then picked up the leather flogger her Master had sent and draped it down between her wide spread thighs and asked, "Do you know what is next slut?"

Honey knew quite what was coming for she had seen it in Charlie eyes all night, so she told him, "My Master is going to flog his slut breasts." He did not say any thing just very slowly pulled the heavy leather flogger up her sex charged body until it rested between her sensitive breasts. "My breasts are very tender Sir, I hope Master will not be too hard on his slave," she pleaded as he moved the purple beast slowly back and forth across her big tits. He had been waiting all night for this and he was not in any hurry so he just kept on toying with her enjoying her soft moans each time the leather touched one of her erect nipples.

"I know they are slut that's why I must abuse them, I can't help it they are just too fucking perfect to leave untouched, so it's really your own fault," Charlie told Honey menacingly as he began lightly flicking the flogger directly on her hard nipples moving back and forth between them. "Once I start, I want you to cum as soon as you can, then keep cumming, understand slut," he asked as he trembled in anticipation of the final fulfillment of this ultimate fantasy.

Honey knew what she was in for because her Master had done the same thing to her many times, her breasts were again proving irresistible to men like him and Charlie. The first strikes of the flogger began without much force but with each one they became harder and harder as his arousal became more intense. The pain was almost unbearable at first, as he made certain that each blow landed directly on a nipple but soon her basic masochistic nature soon took over, and the pain turned to exquisite pleasure as it always did. Now for the first time since she had arrived she was allowed to have to control of her body so when she finally let go her orgasms came like tidal waves, first building to massive heights then crashing hard against the shore.

Charlie had also let go of the tight grip he had been holding on himself as he savagely attacked his helpless slave's big sensitive breasts, his was becoming more and more aroused each time the leather contacted Honey's tender flesh. All he could think about was her tits as his cock got so hard he thought it would explode; in fact, he was so absorbed with them that he did not even notice the affect he was having on her.

The orgasms were now coming so fast and so close together that Honey could no longer tell when one stopped and the other began nor in her state of sexual madness did she care. The more Charlie abused her nipples and breasts the more she came, it was always like this for her, it almost seamed that her sexy melons were connected directly to her clit. Her Master had once counted her orgasms during one of his frequent flogging sessions, telling her later that she had cum twelve times in less than twenty minutes before passing out.

"Don't pass out, Slut, I need you awake so I can fuck your hot cunt," Charlie ordered almost reading Honey's mind as they both neared the end of their endurance, hers physical, his mental. He never wanted to stop his torment of her tender young breasts, his obsession had become that great, but his need to cum was now reaching an uncontrollable level.

"YES MASTER, FUCK ME, RIP MY SLUT CUNT OPEN, USE ME LIKE A DIRTY WHORE, PLEASE! Honey almost shouted to Charlie, the thought of a hard cock tearing into her cum saturated pussy was the only thing that could take both their minds off her tits. "FUCK...ME...FUCK...ME...," she panted repeatedly as she was now desperate to get his hard cock inside her to give her one last massive orgasm.

"You want my cock here?" Charlie taunted as he started slapping the flogger directly on Honey's exposed wet pussy and sensitive hard clit causing her even more pain or was it pleasure. She was so crazy with lust now that she did not answer him until after another hard blow from the heavy flogger had rained down on her tender cunt.

"YES...IN...MY...SLUT...CUNT...!" The now totally out of control young woman panted as this new assault on her body only served to drive her closer to sexual madness. "FUCK...ME...PLEASE...MASTER...!" She babbled almost incoherently as he continued flogging her sex mound until she again was overwhelmed by another massive orgasm which did nothing to quell her desperate need to be fucked and fucked hard.

The site and sounds of Honey's sexual torment now drove Charlie over the edge, throwing the flogger aside he quickly moved between her soft thighs, guided his throbbing hard cock into her soaking wet cunt and began fucking her like a wild animal. Almost by instinct the muscles around her overheated cunt reacted by clamping her hot flesh tightly around him giving him the most incredible fuck of his long life.

"FUCK...ME...HARD!" were the only words Honey's mind lost in a fog of sex could manage as Charlie's hard cock ravaged her tight pink sex hole. He in turn pounded away at her sexy body with all that was in him; in fact he fucked her so hard that he had to grab the back of the chair to keep it from turning over.

Honey strained in vain at her bonds trying to get her arms free so she could pull Charlie's ramrod hard cock even deeper into the sexual furnace that was her pussy. Finally just when she thought her mind would explode it came, the most intense orgasm of the night, erupting first in her cunt then thru every nerve in her body till she had to let it out, "OH MY GOD!" she screamed at the top of her lunges. He in turn hardly noticed her outburst because at almost the exact same moment he came so hard that his knees nearly buckled. Then as his whole body trembled he held his pulsating cock deep inside her fiery hot pussy until the last drop of his sperm had been drain from him.

Charlie sank to his knees in front of Honey totally exhausted, then resting his head on her chest while gently caressing her cheek he said softly, "Thank you Honey" Then he turned his head as if addressing some unseen third person and said, "And you too Mr. Overman."