The User Ch. 16

Story Info
Ben hasn?t slowed down any.
2.9k words
4.63
25.1k
1
0

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Sarah Davis showed up at Ben Sanders' apartment, at his request. He opened the door when she rang the bell and smiled at what he saw. The lithe young woman was wearing an outfit he found very attractive. It consisted of a mohair cardigan sweater, lacy camisole, and extremely short, snug tan suede skirt. He also noticed she was carrying a bag.

Sarah smiled at him and held the bag up. "I brought some of my folks' porno flicks for us to watch," she said. "You don't mind, do you, Mr. Sanders?"

Ben shook his head. "No, not at all," he replied. It intrigued him that she'd thought to do something that would add a bit of variety to their sexual experience.

"You really are gonna watch these videos with me?" Sarah asked, obviously excited.

"Of course," Ben said. He and his ex-wife used to watch adult videos, and when they did, his ex always got turned on. In fact, some of the best sex he ever had with his ex-wife came after they'd watched porno flicks. He took the bag from Sarah and, smiling, walked to the cabinet where his TV and VCR were. He selected one of the films and slipped it into the VCR. "I wonder if Sarah will react the same way my ex-wife used to?" he wondered as the machine swallowed the tape.

After inserting the tape in the VCR, he walked back to the sofa and sat down next to the blonde teenager, who immediately snuggled against him. Her fluffy sweater tickled his arm.

"Turn it on!" she said.

"You sure?" Ben asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "Come on! I can't wait! I brought some really hot movies!"

Ben used the remote control to start the VCR. First came very sexy promos for other films, then the credits rolled. After the credits, the feature began. The film didn't have much in the way of story. Mostly the TV screen was filled with writhing, moaning, naked bodies.

Ben glanced over at Sarah. The young woman was gazing at the TV, a rapt look on her face. She licked her lips, an unconscious gesture Ben found terribly erotic. He continued to watch Sarah instead of the movie and, as he did, he saw her nipples begin to stiffen under her fluffy sweater. He stroked her arm and she cuddled against him. He laid his arm around her shoulders and she laid her head on his shoulder, but she didn't take her eyes from the TV. He kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and murmured, but kept watching the movie, in which two women, who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying what they were doing, were making love.

Ben often wondered if the actors in adult movies were performing, or were actually enjoying what they were doing. The two women in the film he and Sarah were watching certainly appeared to be reveling in the sex they were sharing! His cock began to stiffen.

Sarah sighed softly, her chest heaved, and she licked her lips again when, crying out with passion, one of the women in the film exploded into orgasm.

Ben pulled Sarah onto his lap. With a moan, the teenager turned and pressed her lips against his. While their lips pressed and their tongues duelled, Ben pulled her skirt up, cupped her almost-bare bottom in his hands, and began massaging her firm buttocks.

Sarah murmured softly and wriggled her bottom against his already-erect cock. She slid her hand between them, fumbled his slacks open, pulled his rigid shaft out, and began stroking it.

Ben lifted Sarah who, still clutching his cock, rubbed it against her vagina through her panties. Moaning softly, she pushed the panties aside and placed the head of his cock against her sopping labia. Her action brought groans of joy from both of them.

Ben lifted the young woman until she was over his rigid organ, then he lowered her and almost fainted with delight when he felt his pole slide into her superb young body.

Sarah let out a passionate sigh when he slid his cock into her and, when he was in as far as he could go, she started rocking her hips while she clung to him, her body quaking. Ben shoved his hips upward, driving his cock into her, holding her hips firmly in his hands.

Sarah moaned louder. Her movements became more frantic. Then, just moments after they began, her body stiffened, then she began quaking. Accompanying her wild movements were feral cries of passion. "My Goddddd!!! Yesssss!!!" she wailed. "Oh, yesssss!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!!! Yessssssss!!! Take meeeee!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Ben felt himself erupting and the intense pleasure he experienced as he did forced a groan from him. He clung to Sarah desperately and continued to jab his cock into her wildly.

Afterward, still partially clothed, they remained in their embrace on the sofa.

Sarah kissed Ben, then she looked at him, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She reached into his lap and caressed his cock for a few minutes. Then, eyes shining, she got off the sofa and knelt in on the floor front of him, still stroking his shaft, which was growing hard once more. Her eyes were wide and her face was flushed. Her warm hands moved over the veined surface of Ben's swollen tool.

"Ohhhh!!! Godddd!!!" he groaned. The sensations he was feeling were unbelievably good! His cock was hard as steel again! He should have started making it with young girls ages before this! How many chances to enjoy wonders like this had he missed over the years because of his former prudish ideas?

"Oh, Wow! It spit at me," Sarah giggled softly when a glistening drop of pre-cum appeared on tip of his throbbing shaft. She squeezed more of the slippery fluid out of him and massaged it into the purple tip.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Ben groaned. "Oh, God, Sarah!!! If...if you...if you...keep...doing that...Ohhhhh!!!...I...Ahhhhh!!!"

"Does that feel good, Mr. Sanders?" Sarah asked ingenuously. Her hands continued to move up and down on his cock maddeningly.

"You know it does!!!" Ben whimpered. His pulse was pounding. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt such unbearable sexual tension!

Sarah surprised him by kissing the flared tip of his cock, then swirling her tongue around it.

"Unnnnhhhhh!!!" Ben cried, his hips rocking. "Ohhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!"

Sarah licked the tip and swirled her tongue around it again, then she slid her tongue all the way down over his swollen, super-sensitive flesh, to the base, and began sucking his balls into her mouth.

Ben laid his head on the back of the sofa and closed his eyes. There was no way he could ignore the powerful sensations sweeping over him, even with his eyes closed.

Sarah's tender lips locked around the tip of his cock and her tongue poked into the tiny, slitted opening.

"Agggggghhhhhh!!!!! Unnnnhhhhhhh!!!!" Ben groaned, quivering.

Slowly, Sarah's lips slid downward and his entire shaft entered her divine young mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!" Ben cried while waves of bliss washed over him.

Ever so slowly, Sarah lifted her head, dragging her lips upward, until only the tip of Ben's twitching cock remained trapped between her sweet lips.

"Sarah...Oh, God, Sarah!" Ben groaned, powerfully aroused, "Sarah!!! I'm gonna come!!!" His hips were hunching wildly. "If you keep doing that, I'm gonna come!!!!" He wasn't sure whether the girl heard him or not. Then her actions told him either she hadn't, or didn't care. She began moving her head up and down rapidly, her tongue lashing the sides of his cock. She rolled his balls in her hands at the same time.

"Oh, Jesus!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Aggggghhhhhhhh!!!!" Ben cried as, like a rapidly unwinding spring, his sexual tension released and ecstasy filled him. He exploded, sending spurt after powerful spurt of his hot, viscous cream into the teenager's mouth. "Ohhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!! Annnnnhhhhhhhh!!!!!" his cries of delight continued while Sarah sucked him dry. At last, the fantastic feelings began to ebb and his erection began to soften.

Even after Ben's penis was limp, Sarah kept it between her lips. She looked up at him, her eyes bright and, as he watched, she allowed the limp tube to slide slowly out of her mouth. After that, her tongue came out and licked his juices off her lips.

"I loved sucking you off, Mr. Sanders!" Sarah exclaimed. "It was so wild when your hot stuff started shooting into my mouth! It was awesome! I loved it! I think I even came a little when you did!"

The randy teenager slid onto Ben's lap, snuggled against him, and their lips met. While they kissed, she wriggled her superb body against Ben. He slid his hands under her sweater and up the warm, silken skin of her back. He could feel her body move in response to his caresses.

"Ohhhh!!!" Sarah whispered, "God, Mr. Sanders, does that ever feel neat!!"

"Would you like it...?" Ben asked, while his hands glided over her smooth warm skin, "...if I did something to make you feel good, too?"

"Ohhhhh!!!" Sarah squealed. "Oh, Yeah! I'd love it!"

"Let's go to bed, then," Ben whispered. He kissed her neck and shoulders and cupped her firm breasts, letting her hardened nipples press into his palms. "Don't you think it would be a lot more fun if we were in bed?"

"Oh, jeezum!" Sarah moaned softly and a shudder went through her. "It sure as heck would!" She slipped out of Ben's arms and they both stood up. He stepped out of his pants, which the teenager had pushed down around his ankles, took her hand, and started leading her toward his bedroom.

A few minutes later, standing in front of his bed, he stripped Sarah's clothes from her, then he pulled her against him, feeling her warmth radiating into him. He covered her soft lips with his.

"You know, Sarah, you are very beautiful," he said softly after the kiss ended. He looked at her, standing in front of him. Her face was ruddy, her eyes were wide, and her chest was rising and falling evenly. Her breasts, as nice a pair as he'd ever seen, stood proudly. A large, swollen, succulent nipple adorned the tip of each breast.

Ben slowly, tenderly, cupped the girl's lovely spheres and squeezed them gently. Then he brushed his thumbs across the large, rubbery tips.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!" Sarah whimpered. Ben could feel her trembling. "That...it feels so good!!! Don't...don't stop!"

Ben laid her gently on the bed. "Sarah, you are so lovely!" he whispered. He knelt next to her, bent over her, and drew one of her rigid nipples between his lips. At the same time, he began sliding his hand lightly over her velvety skin.

"Ohhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!" the lissome teenager murmured. "God, Mr. Sanders, do I ever love the way you touch me!"

Touching her, Ben thought, was an absolute delight. Her skin was as soft as fine satin, and incredibly warm. As his hand slid over it, he could feel her begin to squirm in response.

Ben let his kisses move from the tips of her breasts down over the underslopes of the proud mounds they highlighted, across her chest, onto her abdomen.

Sarah arched her back, and sucked in her belly. "Ohhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, "Yessssssssss!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!!"

Ben continued to explore the teenager's body with his lips, savoring the way her smooth young skin felt against his lips and tongue.

"Yesssss!!!! Oh, God!!! That feels so awesome!!!" Sarah cried. Her hands flailed wildly as she tried to find something to grab hold of. Finally, she clutched her breasts and her fingers pulled on her nipples.

While his lips were travelling down her body, Ben let his hand trail through her soft, damp, pubic hair. When Sarah spread her legs, he caressed her supple inner thighs.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Sarah groaned. Her hips were in constant, fervid motion. "I can't stand it!!! It feels too...tooooo...goooooooodddddd!!!!"

Ben's lips arrived at her lower belly. He kissed and licked through her silken forest while his finger began exploring her need-dampened vagina.

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Yessssss!!!!! Touch me!!!! Oh, yeah, touch meeeeee!!!!!" the passion-inflamed young woman groaned, her back arching.

Ben moved between her legs and, after kissing her rippling lower belly for a while, he let his lips and tongue move slowly onto the petal-like lips of her young pussy.

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Goddddddd!!!! Agggggghhhhhhh!!!! That feels wild!!!" she groaned.

Ben slid his tongue between the writhing young woman's puffy lips and tasted the mixture of juices flowing from her. His tongue slid over her youthful clit and the girl reacted as if she'd been given a powerful electric shock.

"Wow!!! Oh, wow!!! Agggggghhhhhhh!!!!! Aggggghhh!!!!! Unnnnnnhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Sarah cried. Her body exploded into even wilder movements. "That feels tooo gooodddd!!!! Aggggghhhhh!!!!!"

Ben kept his face buried in Sarah's muff. He kept lashing her clit with his tongue and at the same time, he had two fingers plunging in and out of her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I can't stand it!!!! I can't stop!!!!! I can't stop!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" she screamed, "Oh, God!!!! Toooo gooooooddddddd!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Ben kept licking and sucking Sarah until her frantic movements began to slow. When, at last, she was still, he stretched out next to her and took her in his arms.

Sarah smiled at him. "Mr. Sanders, you got my stuff all over your face. It's all wet," she giggled.

"It certainly is," Ben said, "and you taste wonderful!" He covered her lips with his and pulled her tightly against him.

"I don't believe it! You're hard again!" Sarah exclaimed when the kiss ended. She was pressing herself against him, trapping his newly risen cock against her soft belly.

Ben was surprised, too. He'd never been this randy, or able to perform this often, before he started taking his teenage lovers. Women his age never had this kind of effect on him.

Ben kissed Sarah's breasts, sucking the nipples deep into his mouth. She pressed her face against his chest and returned the favor, letting her lips caress his nipples, driving him wild. Her hand slid between them and grasped his swollen cock. "Oh, yessss, Mr. Sanders!!!! Yesssss!!!!" she groaned, clutching his cock, "Put it in me again!! I want your cock in me! Give it to me!"

"Then I guess I better put it there," Ben said and rolled on top of her.

Sarah rocked her hips and his cock, trapped between them, rubbed through her hot, wet furrow. "Please, Mr. Sanders!!! Please!!!" she begged and kept thrusting against him. "Put it in me! I need it in me!! Don't make me wait! Please, Mr. Sanders!"

Ben lifted his hips and his cock slid down over her belly and between her legs. When he felt her labia against the tip, he began to shove the swollen organ into her.

"Oh, yeah!!! Oh, yeah!!!" the teenager wailed. "Yessssss!!!!! Give it to meeee!!!! Oh, God!!! Give it to meeeee!!!!!"

While Ben squeezed his cock slowly into Sarah, the girl arched her back, lifting her hips, drawing him deeper and deeper into her warm, wet opening.

"Don't stop!!!! Don't ever stop!!!! Give it all to me!" Sarah moaned.

Ben held himself over the girl on outstretched arms, looking down at her. His cock was in her all the way. He stayed still because the wonderful feelings sweeping over him threatened to make him come.

"Don't stop! Please, Mr. Sanders! Don't stop!" Sarah begged. She rocked her hips and pressed herself against him. "Fuck me!! Please, Mr. Sanders!!! Fuck me!!!"

Ben lifted his hips. His movement pulled all of his cock, except the tip, from her rippling, clinging cave. Then he pushed back into her slowly, enjoying the feelings which rushed through him. He continued stroking slowly in and out of her.

Sarah's reaction grew more fervent the longer Ben's slow movements continued. Soon she was clawing at Ben and her legs were pounding against the mattress.

"Mr. Sanders!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! It's...it's...it's gonna happennnnn!!!!!! Uhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!! It's happeninnngggg!!! I...I'm commminnngggg!!! Don't stop!!!! Aggggggghhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!" the teenager cried as she crested.

Ben kept stabbing into her. Her tunnel rippled along his thrusting cock and the sensations that evoked swept him along with her. "Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned, as he erupted. "Yessssss!!! Take it, baby, take it!!!!"

Eventually they lay side-by-side, spent.

"God, Mr. Sanders, you are such an awesome lover!" Sarah said. "Making love with you is the best, the absolute best!"

"You're pretty spectacular, too," Ben told her.

Sarah rolled on her side and smiled at him. She reached out and tickled his face lightly. "I really like making it with you," she said softly.

"I like making it with you, too, Sarah," Ben replied. He kissed her neck.

The young woman murmured softly and wriggled against him. "Before you, I didn't really know what making was," she said.

"I'm a teacher," Ben said, "I guess I'm doing my job, huh?" He pulled her against him. Lying there, with Sarah in his arms, he found himself thinking about Melanie, and the mess she'd wound up in. "Thank God that all seems to have worked out," he thought. "Fortunately, I got it settled without anybody finding out what was really going on."

Sarah snapped him out of his reverie with a kiss. "I gotta get going, Mr. Sanders," she said.

"I know," he said. "Can you come over again next Wednesday?"

"You bet!" the lass said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers