The Valentine's Day Mesmerizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janelle had helped her with some of the sexy and seductive moves; she was so graceful. There was only one thing left to do at the end of the day on Friday. She went into Dipuk's office at 6pm and she closed the door. She wore high heels and stockings with a garter belt. A nice bra and panty set, a short skirt and a silk blouse. He had her stand in the middle of the room and walked around her looking her over. She tried not to fidget since she was so determined to impress Dipuk. Where before she might have been nervous, now it was almost like her body took that nervous energy and turned it into sexual excitement.

Suddenly a tone sounded and before she even realized what it was her blouse was off and folded neatly. Two quick tones and her shoes and skirt joined the folded clothing pile. Then a long tone with a trill and another tone with a trill sounded and her eyes were instantly locked onto his as she seductively stripped off her bra while shaking her chest. Anjelica then gyrated her hips and she bent over with her ass facing Dipuk while she slowly peeled her small lace panties over her ass and down her long legs.

Soon she was posing naked and even doing some of the exercises for him. They came easily to her now. She moved quickly and gracefully; she'd had so much practice. Then a series of tones and she was dressed again before she knew it.

Janelle came into the office and stood next to her. Dipuk pressed a button on his desk and some music started up. It was dance music like she'd heard the first day she met Dipuk so long ago. A series of tones sounded, they were in the music track itself but the notes were different enough that they wouldn't be confused with the regular sound track. Someone not listening for them would never even notice them.

However, for someone that was listening for them, or in this case the two women that were listening the effect was instantaneous. Both women began seductively removing their blouses. Anjelica noticed that the graceful Janelle was dancing to the music in addition to removing her clothing and she quickly imitated her movements. The song continued and both women stripped off their clothing and began posing in stockings and heels in between dance moves. At one point Anjelica felt Janelle's soft lips against her own and she returned the other woman's gentle kissing, sensually moving their tongues together as they kissed. They were were both bent over at the waist and facing each other. Anjelica could just imagine the sexy display they were putting on for Dipuk, but it was ok. He was a co-worker and her bosses boss. Soon the music stopped and both women stood their basically nude and panting with exertion.

Finally the last test. Janelle knelt and carefully measured her Kegel improved strength and found that she had tripled her baseline in two weeks. Dipuk even walked over and tried to pull them out of her. He never touched her directly, but she liked the feeling of him grabbing the small plastic loop and pulling on it. Then he smiled and sat back down at his desk.

Janelle was slowly pushing the Kegel balls back and forth inside of her and just almost pulling them out. Anjelica was already aroused and she could feel moisture leaking from her pussy down her legs. She actually had a really strong orgasm when Dipuk told her with a smirk on his face how impressed he was with all the progress she'd made. It left her shaking, barely able to stand. She vowed to herself to keep practicing.

He told her to go home give me a salad for dinner and tell me everything and it would all be alright.

#

Now Anjelica sat and looked at me with her big eyes. I knew that Dipuk was trying to steal Anjelica away from me for sure now. He thought that her confessing all of this to me after keeping it almost a secret would make me break up with her and leave her for him to snatch up. He didn't understand our love though. That and the fact that I wasn't guilt free; how could I be mad at her.

So instead of breaking up with her I told her about my own indiscretion at work. She asked for details and I told her everything. How working with Michelle had made me horny, not seeing her as much had left me feeling lonely and finally the fact that Rebecca made the aggressive move on me. I described how Rebecca and I had sex and how guilty I felt about what I'd done.

Strangely, she didn't get that mad at all. She said she was so happy that I told her about it. She said she was happy that I used a condom, it would have been really bad if I'd gotten Rebecca pregnant. Otherwise, her attitude was, that it had just been sex and it sounded like it was a lot of fun for me, but she knew that I loved her and that sex didn't even come close to love. She thought about it for a while and decided that she wasn't even feeling particularly jealous, more curious than anything.

In fact, Anjelica had me recreate the entire encounter with her, minus the condom. I took the time to compliment her on how good she looked in her always sexy lingerie and it really seemed to rev up her engine so to speak. I had to pull out the Kegel balls from her pussy but I quickly replaced it with my rock hard cock. I soon found myself pounding her incredibly tight pussy from behind while she was bent over the kitchen table. Her pussy muscles were tightening and relaxing around my cock continuously.

She explained that the flexing is what Janelle had her doing to strengthen her internal muscles with the Kegel balls, in addition to just holding them inside of her pussy and now it was just second nature. She asked me if she should stop doing it and I told her it felt great, please keep doing it. She moaned and started doing it even more strongly. It was incredible, like a tight wet, warm hand was grabbing my cock and the fingers were tightening and relaxing one after another. I had to concentrate on sports and think about the cars I liked to keep from coming in a less than two minutes. I don't think I made it past five minutes though. She came when I did, almost synchronized perfectly.

We laid in bed afterward and she told me that she didn't mind if I had sex with Rebecca again or even with Michelle. She understood that I had needs and that she'd been working a lot. She said that Dipuk had told her she'd need to meet with her customers soon and that there were often longer hours and business dinners when they were in town. I was so relieved that she hadn't kicked me out over screwing Rebecca that I didn't argue or even question a possible increase in her work schedule at all.

She did her video log that night and I gave her some great feedback. I even helped her work on her campaign for a couple of hours. Actually most of that weekend we worked together and again I told her they should be paying me since I was her co-worker. Anjelica seemed to really like the idea that I was her co-worker. Every time I brought that up I got at least a long kiss and twice I got laid. I decided that she really liked the fantasy of me working with her at her firm, I'd have to make sure I brought that up a lot.

She showed me how good she had gotten with the Kegel balls. She laid back on the bed and I tried to pull it out of her and I had to use both hands and pull really hard before I got it out. I think with a little more practice she'd be able to keep it in no matter what I tried to do. We had a lot of fun over the weekend and I helped her get a lot of work done.

On Monday, I called her at work. Rebecca wanted to have lunch with me and I wanted to know what Anjelica wanted me to do, should I let her down easy? Nope, Anjelica, my shy conservative girlfriend told me to do her. In fact, she told me to bring her back to the apartment and screw her silly. If I could she asked that I turn the camera on so she could watch it later. So, that's what I did.

Rebecca was thrilled to see my apartment but I realized we'd forgotten to pick up any lunch. We had a good two hours before anyone noticed us missing so a quick look in the fridge I found makings for a salad. There were two small containers of the ranch dressing so I gave her one of them on her salad and put blue cheese on mine. We both ate quickly and had some small talk. I told her I was surprised at how aggressive she'd been the other day, I wasn't used to that. She said that was her normal approach but for me she'd tone it down. She gave me a nice smile and seemed to be just staring at me and not saying a lot.

I had been helping move new shipments to the store since it was the Holiday season and I wanted to take a quick shower. So I set her up on the iMac, my login had been having errors ever since that power outage so I'd gotten Anjelica's login and was using her login all the time now. I got her a browser and left her too it. She was pretty quiet and just started surfing the web. I took the shower and the hot water felt so good on my sore back I stayed in a little longer than I normally would have.

When I came out of the bathroom she seemed to be really into the computer, not even glancing at my mostly naked body which made me a little annoyed. I got her attention and told her the bathroom was hers if she wanted to freshen up. As she walked past me she trailed her fingers down my chest. I took the opportunity to slap her ass, probably a little harder than I should have but she just smiled at me. I told her I couldn't wait to fuck that hot ass.

While she was in the bathroom I was able to turn the iMac camera on. When she came out I decided that I would be the aggressive one today so I grabbed her and kissed her deeply right in front of the camera. Then I threw her on the bed and took my towel off while she quickly stripped all the way. It was the first time I'd seen her all the way naked and I decided she had a great body. Not any fat on her at all. Good, natural breasts and a very horny smile on her face. She seemed very submissive though, not the aggressive lover I'd encountered last time. I slipped a condom on and fucked her in missionary position for a few minutes.

Then I had her get on her knees with her unsuspecting ass facing toward the camera. I've never been very dominant during sex before, more of a give and take and attentive style lover. Tonight was different though, I was clearly in control and I sensed that she didn't mind it at all. I kind of felt like I was performing for Anjelica, so maybe that was it. I wanted to look good for her when I fucked one of my co-workers. I guess I wanted to impress her and her boss, Dipuk. Not that he'd be watching this.

So when I got her luscious ass aimed at the camera instead of ramming it, I kneeled to her side and ran my hands all over it. The camera would be able to see everything. I told her that for being a naughty girl and seducing her boss she deserved a spanking. I gave her ten swats on each ass cheek that made her moan more than anything. Then I worked a finger into her pussy and wiggled it around. I added a second and finally a third finger. She was stretched tight. I licked my other finger and pushed it into her ass while I finger fucked her. That pushed her over the edge and she cried out in orgasm.

Then I gave her another spanking for orgasming without my permission. I went and got the really complicated vibrator that Anjelica had received but never used. Soon I was fucking her with it while it rubbed her g-spot and a silicone, vibrating finger diddled her clit. I turned on the heat function and she moaned loudly. I warned her that she couldn't come without permission. After five minutes her arms had collapsed onto the bed and only great ass was sticking up. She started begging me to let her come but I wouldn't let her.

I lubed up the condom and put a pillow below her pelvis. I then pushed her down onto the bed so she was laying flat on the pillow and her ass was thrust up. I moved her legs together so the vibrator was trapped inside her. My cock was super hard. I kept picturing her at work, going about her everyday job and it was driving me crazy. I spread her full thick ass cheeks and worked my cock into her small tight asshole. Normally, I'd be worried about hurting her, but not today. As soon as I was all the way in I knew I wouldn't last long, she felt too good. I started fucking her as quickly as her tight body would allow. She'd never stopped begging me to let her cum so I finally told her she could.

Then I started fucking her ass in a frenzy and she started screaming she came so hard. I only lasted about 30 seconds myself before I shot a huge load into the condom. I loved being in her ass. Every move I made had her moaning. She went to pull the vibrator out of her pussy, I think she was too sensitive and probably overwhelmed but I swatted her hand and told her to leave it. I liked the feel of the vibrations as I felt them through her body. It was keeping my cock hard.

I relented after a minute and pulled both my cock and the vibrator out. We hadn't really taken that long so I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I spent the last twenty minutes of my lunch break reclining on my bed while Rebecca laid naked between my legs and gave me a nice blow job, her ass on full display for the camera again. I mouthed, "I love you Anjelica" to the camera right before I shot my load into her sexy mouth. She only had two minutes to clean up before we went back to work.

I called Anjelica and gave her the reader's digest version of lunch. She sounded really excited. She mentioned that both Dipuk and Janice were traveling today and not due back until tomorrow if I wanted to stop by later at her office it would be just the two of us. Curiosity was killing me so of course I said yes.

When I got to her office it was only me and Anjelica left for the day. She was working back at her normal desk but there was a set of earphones on the desk. I mentioned that now I really felt like her co-worker. That earned me a big kiss but she begged off from anything else. She had put off a bathroom break and had to go really badly. So I sat down at her desk and she ran off to the bathroom. I'm pretty good with computers and I spent a minute looking around hers before my eyes settled on the headphones. They were attached to the computer. I started looking around and quickly found a program and 32 different audio files. They were titled with names like, bra and bra-sexy, skirt and skirt-sexy. I figured that they must be the beep sounds she'd described. I plugged my phone into her work iMac and quickly copied the audio files to it. I wanted to test this to see it for myself it was hard to believe her stories.

When Anjelica came back she wanted to show me the latest work she'd done on her various campaigns. A few minutes later I played the 'shirt' audio file. She never stopped showing me her work, but she quickly unbuttoned her shirt, folded it and put it on her desk. Without ever breaking her conversation or showing off her work. Clearly she was really conditioned. I spent the next hour at her work playing different tones.

At first she didn't realize but when I had her down to just her panties and stockings with even her shoes off I played the tone labeled panties-sexy. It was the first time I played any of the 'sexy' tones and the effect on Anjelica was very different. She gave me a shocked look when she stood up and started doing almost a lap dance for me while she pulled her panties slowly and teasingly down her legs. By the time she got them off she was back to her normal smiling self and she quickly straddled me with a mischievous grin on her face.

"How did you get those tones?" she asked me playfully.

"Well, I've been saying I'm just like your co-worker." I smiled back.

"Naughty boy, as soon as you got your hands on them you have to abuse them and have me strip for you. What should I do with you?" Her grin was bigger and she put her lips against my ear and whispered, "To tell the truth when I hear the tones I end up getting so horny but I always have to be so professional at work, its really frustrating. Maybe you can help me out?"

I nibbled on her ear lobe and whispered back, "Undo my pants and we'll find out."

Five seconds later she was fucking me as I sat in her chair. She was raising and lowering herself on my cock over and over again and moaning the whole time. I had my phone in one hand though and was looking at three last audio files. She'd never mentioned any of these but I needed to try them, their names were too intriguing to me. I looked at the files, "Excite", "Nipples", "BigO".

Shrugging while her wonderful hot pussy fucked my cock I decided to play the nipples file. A tone sounded and Anjelica instantly reached up and began massaging her breasts with special attention to her already hard nipples. She rolled them between her fingers and stretched them out. Moaning even louder as she did it. She stopped after about a minute and just went back to fucking me. I realized that she was completely unaware when she'd done it, she'd also never mentioned these tones, so she probably wasn't aware of them at all. I really needed to deal with Dipuk.

I pressed excite to see what would happen and when the tone sounded her fucking stopped for about three seconds and I felt her whole body tremble. That was the followed by the loudest moan I think I'd ever heard her make and she redoubled her efforts at fucking me. I could also feel that my crotch was getting soaked by her juices. It was hot. She was pulling me quickly to an orgasm and I carefully selected the BigO file despite all the jostling she doing to me with her hips.

I could feel my orgasm start to build quickly getting to the point of no return and Anjelica must have sensed it to as her pussy clamped down hard and she fucked down with three really hard thrusts. I hit play and a complex tone sounded. It was almost like Anjelica exploded. Her whole body locked for a second, she threw her head back and almost screamed as she started what was the biggest orgasm I'd ever seen. My own orgasm was a pale comparison to how powerful hers was but it was still intense. She'd grabbed my arm when she came and her finger names were actually cutting into my arm and hurting me. I tried to shift position and was able to free my arm but I accidentally hit play again.

She was just coming down from the orgasm and my still hard cock was still all the way inside of her when the second tone sounded. Anjelica came again, maybe even bigger than the first time, she wasn't even able to make much noise it was so all encompassing. I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped sideways. I moved quickly to grab her and stopped her from falling over. She seemed ok, but had passed out completely. Man, I would have to be careful with this.

When she woke up a minute later all she said was, "Wow. That was incredible. I guess I like you being my co-worker, I felt like I could really let go."

I helped her get dressed the old fashioned way and we went home for the night.

#

That week and the next went by as 'normally' as possible. Anjelica just met with Dipuk once each week and spent most of her time working with Janice. Both of us were working long hours. Anjelica had apparently gotten over her shyness completely and was feeling much more confident at work. I was trying to figure out ways to get her away from Dipuk but I found that conversely, I really wanted to impress him. I didn't want to give up and have us run away, I wanted to beat him and leave him wondering how he'd been outmaneuvered.

I'd been getting nice little at work quickies from Rebecca, She seemed to love for me to tell her what to do so I made sure to give her lots of direct orders. I'd gotten to really enjoy Anjelica's super tight pussy so I had her get me another set of Kegel balls for Rebecca told her to wear it everyday. It was hot looking at her at work and knowing she had them inside of her. Her ass looked as great as always and her young internal muscles quickly got stronger. I noticed a difference in a week. Anjelica loved the video I shot of me dominating Rebecca and said that sometime she might like to see it in person. That was a great fantasy.