The Valentine's Day Mesmerizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas week came and while there were only two work days for Anjelica, I ended up having to work each day except Christmas itself so we weren't going to be seeing a lot of each other. She was excited though, she finally got to meet her first and most important client, Mr. Rankin. The Monday before Christmas was the big presentation in the office. If it went well the plan was for the team to go out to dinner and to celebrate both the win and the holidays. She was a nervous wreck all weekend, I tried to help her prepare but by Sunday even I needed a break.

I was really happy when Kara and Steve called. They were heading into the city for dinner on Sunday night and they wanted us to join them. We said yes of course. Since they were coming in around noon we decided to make a day of it. The women would go to a little day spa that Kara raved about and get pampered. I figured it would be good to lower Anjelica's stress level. Steve and I were heading to a nearby sports bar to catch the games.

We met up with them at the sports bar and I was immediately struck by what a good looking couple they were. Steve was one of those tall handsome guys that every man aspired to being and Kara's picture was in the dictionary under 'beautiful brunette'. She was wearing a very tight, dark blue dress that ended a couple of inches above the knees and nude colored hose.

I remembered Anjelica's story from the corporate apartment and Kara leading her client toward the bedroom literally by his dick with her tits on full display. First I felt a little jealous that it hadn't been me in his place. Then I looked at the two of them, they were so loving together and tried to understand why she'd done it.

Anjelica had asked her about it and Kara's response had been that it was really important to take care of the customer and that it was just sex; and sex didn't come close to the love she felt for Steve. Anjelica asked her if Steve knew about it and Kara said, of course, they didn't have any secrets from each other. Steve didn't mind, he know that her work was important and that keeping co-workers and customers happy was very important.

Steve knew that she was his and that she'd be coming back to him in the end. In fact, she often told him about her customer meetings and he got pretty excited. The only bummer was that Steve was often lonely when she had to work a lot and spend the night away from home. She'd told him to get a girlfriend that he could spend some time with, but he'd been hesitant to do so. He worked at a small hedge fund with almost all men and one 60 year old woman. He'd said if there was an attractive woman at work it might be different, but he really wasn't attracted to anyone that he'd met in bars. So Kara tried to make it up to him whenever she could. Obviously, she'd confided the sex with Steve wasn't as good as it was with a customer, but she loved him and it made him really happy so she was glad to do whatever he wanted. Anjelica had shared it all with me.

Looking at the two of them now I had trouble believing what Anjelica had told me. They seemed like the perfect loving couple. Steve had known about everything and he had still married her, so he must be ok with it.

Kara gave me a big friendly hug and her breasts felt great smashed against my chest. I shook hands with Steve and we all had some small talk before the women headed out. Steve and I settled in with apps and beers and watched the game. We had light, joking rather meaningless conversation like only guys can do. We watched the game.

After a couple of beers it was halftime and no longer distracted by the game I decided to ask Steve about Kara's work. He said that she really enjoyed her job and it made him happy that she was so happy. That didn't tell me much so I pushed a little harder. Did you mind her spending so much time with customers and staying over at the apartment in the city. I knew what I was suggesting and was ready for any reaction on his part; except for the one he gave me.

Yeah, having her be away was tough, especially since they were newlyweds, but he knew it was really important that she spend time with her customers and if things went a little far and there was a little occasional sex, it was no big deal. He knew she loved him and he loved her, sex was fun but it didn't compare to that love.

What could I say to that. I found myself agreeing with him. We went back to beers and the game.

When the girls returned a couple of hours later they looked great. We went to a nice modern steakhouse for dinner. It turned out the spa they'd gone to had offered electrolysis and Anjelica had apparently spent most of her time getting zapped, followed by a quick full back massage. Kara winked at me and said that I might be in for a surprise later, Anjelica blushed and slapped her arm. Kara had opted for a special skin treatment and a much longer full body massage.

She joked that she would probably be sore by the end of the week so might as well relax now. Both Steve and Anjelica laughed at that but I didn't get the joke. That is until she explained that they were doing dinner tonight because she had two groups of her customers, one from the midwest and one group from Europe in town for the entire Holiday week. She'd be spending a lot of time with them. The customer from the midwest was an older man that was always very busy. This week was no different except he was in town with his wife for the Holidays. Since he was here doing lots of stuff with his wife, he wouldn't have a lot of time for Kara, but she'd need to be flexible to meet with him whenever and wherever in the city he was able to.

The second customer was a whole marketing team of three men and a woman from Finland. Kara had several dinners and planning sessions setup for them. The firm had put them up at a really nice hotel suite and she'd be working from there for at least two days, including Christmas dinner with them. They tended to be very hands on and she figured she'd have to work hard to convince them that her vision of their marketing campaign would work. Steve seemed ok with it.

I thought to myself that at least Anjelica only had the one customer in town.

#

Monday when I got home, Anjelica wasn't there. After about an hour I got a text message telling me it had gone better than she'd ever hoped and was heading to dinner and drinks to celebrate. A couple hours after that I got another text telling me she was going to stay over. I knew I should have been pissed, but I knew she was with a customer.

So I called Rebecca and she was at my place in about twenty minutes. It was fun being dominant with her and I think I wore out her sweet little pussy.

The next morning Anjelica called to tell me she loved me and went right into work. She didn't give me any details over the phone other than to say that everything went well. Tuesday was Christmas Eve so she normally got out early but Mr. Rankin wanted to discuss something over dinner so she got back later that evening.

I asked her for all the details and she told me first that her customer Mr. Rankin was a very private man. One of the first things he'd done was invoke his client confidentiality agreement. So Anjelica wasn't allowed to talk about any of the meetings with Mr. Rankin in detail at all. She really wanted to tell me and she said it all went well but she wasn't allowed to give me any details. She went on to say though that Dipuk was very happy and had been impressed with what a good job she'd done.

She did tell me that she'd spoken to Kara. Kara's older client had apparently found time to meet with her at his hotel room when his wife went to a spa. It was only for half and hour but Kara felt she made great progress. His wife didn't want him working on their vacation, so it was all very secretive.

Anjelica was able to tell me that she went back to the corporate apartment and they had a spot for her so it worked out well. Kara was there for part of the evening too and Anjelica got to meet Kara's client as well when he stopped by for about an hour. Anjelica laughed about it.

Apparently Anjelica had been trying on a couple of different outfits and she didn't realize she was just wearing stockings and high heels when Dipuk asked her to answer the door. She thought that she was going to give the older man a heart attack he was so surprised. He got over it quickly though and shook her hand. Kara came running over and escorted him quickly back to her room so they could discuss things in private.

That's all the details that I got out of her. Oh and the fact that somehow she'd misplaced her Kegel balls.

I decided that I much rather liked hearing all the details than not knowing. She was excited to watch the video of me and Rebecca that I'd filmed the night before. She asked me to have her come over tonight.

So I did. It was interesting. Both women liked to watch me have sex with the other one and they were both very sexually responsive to me, but neither of them wanted to have anything to do with the other at all. At one point I told Rebecca to suck on Anjelica's nipples and she did it quickly, but I could tell neither of them were that into it. It was still a fun night. There's something awesome about having two sets of breasts to play with, two tight pussies to fuck and two hot mouths to kiss. Although again, I was struck by the fact of how much better it was with Anjelica since I loved her so much. But Rebecca wasn't bad at all.

#

January flew by. Mr. Rankin had been in town two more times but I got no details out of my loving girlfriend. She slept overnight one night at the apartment the first time and on the second trip Mr. Rankin brought another member of his team with him. Anjelica had a full time job working with the two men and spent the entire work week sleeping at the corporate apartment. I barely talked to her that week, just some text messages each day.

She made it up to me that weekend. It was great, lots of sex and she even gave me a full body massage. I never knew that she was good at massage, but she said that she'd been taking classes in it when she went to the gym. She said she wanted to try something and I should tell her if I liked it. She proceeded to have me lay on my back and she lovingly massaged my cock until it was nice and hard. Then she gently pushed a finger up my ass and started to massage my prostrate. It was an incredible feeling and she started stroking my cock in time with the finger in my ass.

It was a really different feeling but I wasn't sure that I completely liked it. There was a strong feeling of building pressure and almost without warning my cock started shooting come all over my stomach. The orgasm felt very different to me. It was much lower and the muscles around the base of my cock spasmed much more than normal. It left my cock feeling tired by strangely a little sexually unfulfilled. It was strange but a nice experience. She cleaned both myself and her up and we spent the rest of the weekend enjoying ourselves.

But her absence for the week had hit me hard. I'd missed her. A lot. I was determined to do fix this situation. So I began to plan.

#

Two weeks later, I sent Dipuk an email, explaining that I was Anjelica's boyfriend and that I wanted to meet to discuss something of great importance. I suggested Feb 12th and was happy to see that he quickly agreed and setup a 7pm meeting time for us to talk at his office.

#

On the evening of Wednesday February 12th, I met with Dipuk for the first time. He seemed like a nice guy with a quick warm smile, I could see why he was successful at marketing. I didn't want to like him at all since I knew he was trying to steal Anjelica away from me. However, I knew how amazing she was and I couldn't really blame him; any guy would give almost anything to have Anjelica. But she was mine and I was determined to keep her no matter what.

I knew what I had to do. I'd planned it so carefully and looked at all the angles, I thought I had the perfect plan.

I took a deep breath and started talking. I weaved a really good story for Dipuk. I knew he would fall for it. I'm happy to say that it all worked to perfection. I let him know that I knew what he'd been up to. The subliminal messages on the computer, the funny Ranch dressing, all the conditioning to make Anjelica less shy; I laid it all out there. While he didn't admit to anything outright, I could see surprise in his eyes and I knew I had him. He fell for my plan and agreed to everything I proposed. I laughed to myself, he had to have been impressed that I'd outsmarted him. I would keep my love.

I left his office happier than I'd been in a long time. I knew that come what may, Anjelica would be mine. I loved her and no one would ever be able to separate us.

Thursday I finalized my shopping. Even if they said they didn't, every woman wants a nice present for Valentine's day. I had the best presents that I could come up with for Anjelica. I knew she'd love them.

Friday was Valentine's Day. It was a normal work day for both of us. Actually, a very busy one for me. I only had time to get a blow job from Rebecca while I ate lunch in my office. Anjelica and I met at the apartment after dinner and I asked Anjelica to get dressed up in her nicest cocktail dress, the more formal the better.

She came out of the bedroom dressed in a short black cocktail dress that was low cut in front, it was inset with what looked like small pieces of gold around the collar. She wore black elegant designer stockings and nice black high heels. She left her jewelry off since I'd asked her to. Her long blonde hair was a stunning contrast to the black of her outfit. She looked unbelievably incredible.

I'd let her know that I had made reservations at this small elegant French restaurant called Chez Kathern. There were only a dozen small tables in the entire restaurant but the food was considered some of the best in the city and the setting was beyond romantic. Anjelica had never been there before and she loved it. I had reserved a cozy spot right in front of the fireplace. We had an absolutely delicious dinner and right before desert I gave her my first present.

It was a small box, almost like a jewelry box but when she opened it instead of jewelry there was just a tube of designer lipstick. She looked at me with a question in her eyes. "Just put it on" I told her. So she did. It was a great shade on her, a little bolder than what she would normally wear.

A minute later I gave her another present this one a little bigger. She opened it and cried out in surprise. It was a pearl necklace and matching pearl earrings. She put them on and it matched her outfit perfectly. I told her how beautiful she looked and asked the waiter for some Champagne for the two of us.

She was kind of looking at me searchingly, I think she was hoping for something more; something for her finger, but it was fairly evident that I had no other boxes or gifts on me. She put a good face on it, but I could sense the disappointment radiating from her. The waiter carefully delivered our full champagne glasses and I immediately lifted mine to do a toast. She followed suite without even looking at her glass. I toasted, "To the woman I love with all my heart, may we have a beautiful future together and love each other always."

She 'tinged' her glass to mine and drank the champagne. She drained the small glass and only then really looked at it as she heard a secondary sound when she tilted the glass up. There around the stem of her glass was a large diamond engagement ring.

I quickly got on my knee and said, "Anjelica, you are the love of my life. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

She was so surprised but quickly said yes and kissed me to the applause of everyone in the small restaurant.

When we broke apart she looked at the glass with the ring around it and said, "How did you get the ring on here?"

I smiled, "I actually had them make the glass with the ring around it, it took awhile." I then took it from her, leaned over the brick by the fireplace and smashed the glass; careful to hold on to the ring. I slipped it on her finger and she gave me a big kiss that went on way too long for an elegant restaurant. We had another couple glasses of champagne to celebrate and I promised the laughing waiter that I wouldn't smash them.

We finished up and she told me that she had a surprise for me as well. She'd gotten permission from Dipuk and Janice for us to use the corporate apartment tonight. That was great news, it was in walking distance from the restaurant and we'd both had plenty to drink. We set out for the apartment at a slow walk, cuddling despite the cool air. We ended up stopping about every ten feet to kiss, fondle and hug, it was fun, romantic and was making me so horny. I was in a great mood, Anjelica had agreed to marry me. I couldn't stop smiling, I had nothing to fear from Dipuk or anyone else that might ever try to steal her; she loved me and would be my wife.

#

A little after that is where and when I began my Valentine's day story. At the wonderful apartment that she got to use through work. Now that you know the back story, here's where I started telling it in the first place.

Today was Valentine's Day and I'm happy to say that everything went even better than I'd planned. The romantic dinner along with the very romantic post dinner festivities left me in a great mood.

Looking over at my beautiful fiancé Anjelica laying on the bed, she looked exactly like the angel her name always reminded me of. It still feels weird to think of Anjelica as my fiancé, she'd been just my girlfriend for so long! It was a great feeling and I was just going to have to get used to calling her my fiancé, at least until she became my wife. That was a whole other transition and I was really looking forward to it!

Anjelica's long blonde hair almost formed a halo around her modelesque face with her high cheekbones and large blue eyes. Her lips were still stained a deep ruby red from the lipstick I'd given her and there was only a little smearing from some overenthusiastic kissing that I fondly remembered. She was half asleep and had that satiated glow that only great, deeply satisfying sex can bring. While sex can be fun it really didn't compare to the love I felt for her and seeing her happy reminded me of that love. I couldn't wait to marry this woman.

She was still wearing the black lingerie that I'd watched her change into that morning. The lingerie looked like it had survived the evening mostly intact. It was a lacy two piece set that she'd combined with some gorgeous black Wilford stay-up stockings that showcased her long sexy legs with a light floral lace pattern. The material for both pieces of the lingerie she wore was see-through lacy black silk with fine detail work. The brassiere top gently lifted and teasingly presented her firm, luscious full C cup breasts. Each cup of the bra had small slits artfully positioned to show off Anjelica's nipples. Her nipples were a dark red and still fully engorged from all the attention that I'd paid them earlier. They stuck through the small slits as she breathed, kind of appearing and disappearing as she breathed in and out, it was very erotic.

The panties she wore were very sexy black lace v-string panties that were sheer enough that her blond silky pubic hair could be seen in contrast with the black underwear. The small strings on the side followed the curve of her hips while the lace covered her front and I remembered how it barely covered the crack of her rock hard, full ass when she'd first modeled them. The panties had good coverage when she was standing at least but when she spread her legs, the panties split open down the middle, revealing a slit over her slit and displaying all her womanly charms.