The Valentine's Day Mesmerizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anjelica's legs were spread slightly apart right now as she reclined against the pillows on the bed giving me a really sexy peek at her dark red pussy lips. Her labia were spread slightly apart and still slightly moist, I half expected to see steam coming out of her. The view was starting to get me a little turned on again. She caught my gaze as I was staring at the small opening trying to see if I could glimpse her shy, sensitive little clit. Anjelica gave me a sultry look and spread her sleek legs a little further apart while staring into my eyes with love in her stunning blue ones.

I was the one that broke our connection by looking down at her now very visible pussy. She took the opportunity to be on display by arching her back and contracting her pussy. Anjelica looked over at the mirror on the wall and I heard her moan with excitement and saw her begin to run one hand gently over her pussy. I could imagine what she saw in looking in the mirror. I was rock hard again and not trying to hide my engorged manhood at all. I was focused on her still contracting pussy but was aware of her other hand massaging her breasts. She took turns tweaking her nipples and pulling on them so they stuck out even further through the skimpy lingerie top.

I felt like I was on sexual overload tonight and she was the cause. Her hand at her pussy gently rubbed her clit teasing it out from under its little hood. It was red like the rest of her visible pussy and stood up at attention like a little half inch tall soldier. Each time her fingers brushed over it her body trembled and her pussy got a little redder and contracted tightly. Anjelica had never masturbated for me before and it was incredibly erotic to watch. When I saw a few drops of white liquid get forced out on one of the contractions my hard on achieved a new record-level of hardness at seeing the semen. On the next contraction she moaned loudly and a whole stream of semen was forced out and began to run down toward her perfect ass. My cock throbbed and actually bounced up and down, it was eager to add some more to her hot pussy.

But I knew I wouldn't be adding anything to her pussy, at least not right now. I looked down at the condom covering my cock. I heard the bathroom door close behind me and then I could see him in the mirror too. I was right, she'd been looking at Dipuk in the mirror. In fact, the whole wall was completely covered in seamless mirrors, between it and the mirror on the ceiling she could see the entire bedroom from almost every angle. The room seemed to be decorated in a rather tongue in cheek way, all blacks and grays with black silk sheets with little dark red hearts on them. It wasn't pink at all but it still reminded me of one of those old hotel rooms in the Poconos with the heart shaped pink hot tub. It was even called the 'Love Suite' and it was perfect for a little Valentine's Day fun.

I thought back to our evening after we finished dinner. Anjelica was almost bubbling with excitement as she led the way to the corporate apartment and it was only a block away from the great french restaurant we'd just gotten engaged in. I was on cloud nine and when we came into the beautiful apartment it had just gotten better. The apartment was on a top floor in a high end building. It had three bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms. There was a small kitchen and a large great room with a bar and its own bathroom. All the furniture was high end with flat screen TVs and lots of leather in the main room.

Anjelica had picked out a bedroom for us with the name 'Love Suite' written on the door. The bed was a California king, lots of room for all sorts of activities. She'd gone to freshen up while I made us drinks at the bar. Red wine for her and single malt scotch for me. We'd just settled onto the couch and snuggled together we were taking our time kissing and drinking.

I was just about to tell Anjelica my last surprise when I heard someone opening the door to the apartment. Dipuk came in followed by elegantly dressed Kara and a woman that I assumed was Janelle from the description. He waved, "Hi guys, sorry to interrupt your evening. You got my text messages, right?"

Chagrined, Anjelica jumped up and pulled her phone out of her clutch. She'd had it sent to silent and had forgotten to change it back. She saw three text messages from Dipuk and one from Kara. I read over her shoulder. Apparently both Mr. Rankin and Kara's customer were in town tonight and wanted to meet. Dipuk indicated that Anjelica was out to dinner but he'd told them both that Kara and Anjelica would be available after 9pm.

Dipuk walked up and shook my hand. "Sorry to mess up your plans for the evening but we don't get a lot of face time with our customers and these are two of our most important ones."

"Its ok, I understand." I was a little curious to meet Mr. Rankin.

We all had a drink and I found that I actually liked Dipuk. Now that my concerns about him had been put to bed, I was much more relaxed. I was nicely buzzed and sitting in an arm chair next to Dipuk when he leaned over. I noticed his neat scotch was more than half gone too. "Can I show you how good these women are?" he asked me.

"Sure." The three women were all beautiful and sitting on the couch together chatting.

Dipuk pulled out a small remote and pressed a button. The lights dimmed slightly in the room and music started to play. I heard one of the tones in the music and all three of the women stood up and turned toward us. They began dancing, smiling and giggling as they did it. Dipuk leaned over and whispered. "I know you know about the tones, but I added one more just for general sexy dancing. What do you think?"

What would you think when watching three of the most beautiful women you've ever seen dancing right in front of you for your pleasure. And you are more than a little buzzed. "Its awesome."

Dipuk smiled and went back to watching them.

Soon they were stripping and Anjelica's lingerie was exposed for us to see. There were slits in it and I could see her almost bare pussy and her nipples clearly. The other two weren't quite as exposed except for the fact that Janelle didn't have a top on. We watched them strip and dance for a good ten minutes.

Dipuk stopped the music and turned to me. I think its time we consummated our deal. I nodded my agreement. He walked into the love suite room followed by the naked Kara and Janelle. Anjelica still had her lingerie on. I took her hand and led her into the room behind them. I ignored the questioning look on her face.

Kara and Janelle quickly stripped Dipuk and I was amazed. For a small guy he had a really big dick. Porno size easily. He was super in shape too, all tight muscle and no fat.

I pulled Anjelica to me and gave her a crushing kiss that lasted for a minute. I saw the other two women sucking Dipuk's cock. I switched my mouth to first one nipple and then the other getting them nice and hard. I gave them some little quick bites while my fingers found her clit and rubbed it. I went back to kissing her hard and fucked her pussy with my fingers. She was really hot. I pulled back and told her, "Hun, I want you to go fuck Dipuk's brains out." I whispered in her ear, "Impress him for both of us."

The sex between the two of them was epic. She jumped on top of him and began madly kissing him before positioning her little pussy over his huge tool. She worked her way down it stopping every inch to adjust to being stretched beyond anything she'd experienced before. Kara, Janelle and I watched them fuck thru Anjelica's first orgasm, then her second and third one. They they turned to me and pulled my cock out. Kara slipped a condom over it with an apologetic look but I didn't mind that much. The two of them gave me a double hand job and played with my balls while they took turns kissing me deeply. It was so erotic.

Another half hour of fucking and I'd lost count of the number of orgasms my fiancé had but it looked like Dipuk was finally going to cum. He rolled her on her back and had almost bent in half for the deepest penetration. Her long legs were sticking past his ears and each time he slammed into to her it knocked the breath out of her and she moaned. He picked up pace and it was like watching a machine fuck her. Finally he slammed into her all the way and didn't pull back. His whole body went rigid and I knew he was shooting a huge load into her pussy. I came at the same time into the condom.

He went into the bathroom to clean up and Kara and Janelle went to pour some more drinks.

I'd never seen her so satisfied and I knew that everything had worked out.

#

Now, I want to preface this with the admission that we'd all had a lot to drink and some intense sexual experiences, so I might not be remembering everything correctly.

Dipuk had sat down in the arm chair next to me and was slowly sipping a glass of scotch as Anjelica pleasured him with her mouth and hands. I watched as Anjelica stopped sucking Dipuk's cock and looked up at him, still holding the base of his massive cock with one hand while the other hand continued to massage his oversize balls. She smiled and said, "Hey, I just realized that your name spelled backward is Kupid. That's funny since its Valentine's day, it sounds like Cupid and is almost spelled the same."

Dipuk smiled down at Anjelica's gorgeous face and gently stroked her cheek. His smile faded as he pushed her mouth back onto his cock, Anjelica didn't seem to mind much. "Don't call me Cupid, that's my stupid brother's name. He thinks love will conquer everything and all he has to do is shoot his famous magic arrows of love and that fixes everything. Fucking love."

Dipuk looked up at me as I stood there getting my cock gently sucked on by Kara. He smiled at me and explained, "You see, Jonathan, I've dedicated my life to proving that 'love' is just as ridiculous as my chubby little brother. I don't have magic arrows so I've had to use technology. You are the first one to catch on. Induction by virtual reality and breakthroughs in using visual technology to create brain neurons make a great foundation. A few select drugs that blend well to Ranch dressing to bond them to me and make them very open to suggestions and then the subliminal and overt conditioning. That doesn't happen fast, it can take weeks, but taken all together its very effective. I'll show him what love is worth." He groaned as Anjelica took him all the way down her throat and kept her lips pressed against the base of his cock, I bet he was impressed with that move, I know I would be if she ever did it to me!

It was tough to concentrate on what Dipuk was saying with Kara's gorgeous eyes locked on mine and her mouth sucking on my cock as she slowly bobbed up and down. Even through the condom it felt incredible. However, I picked up the gist and it confirmed for me that I'd been right in my suspicions. Dipuk had been trying to steal Anjelica away from me. I smiled to myself, I'd showed him though.

"Dipuk, you might use all that technology but you weren't able to steal Anjelica away from me, we love each other more than ever and we are engaged now. While sex is a lot of fun, it doesn't compare to love and we love each other."

Dipuk just smiled at me and had Anjelica stand up and turn around. He bent her over the arm of the couch, it was the perfect height for him to enter her from behind. Dipuk pulled Anjelica's panties down and they slid quickly down her hot legs covered in black stockings and pooled around her ankles. He ran his hands over her ass and gave it a couple of big slaps, Anjelica just groaned, I noticed her nipples were rock hard; she was having a lot of fun.

Dipuk snapped his fingers, "Kara, lick her ass and get her ready for me. There's one more hole I want to sample." Kara instantly stopped sucking on my cock and ran over to kneel behind Anjelica's ass. She spread her cheeks and began licking her. It was so hot so I stroked my cock as I just stood there and enjoyed the hot scene. Dipuk handed Kara some lube and she applied it thoroughly. Dipuk lined up and worked his large cock into Anjelica's ass. He took his time and seemed gentle, she just moaned the whole time. Dipuk whispered something to Kara and she ran back over to kneel at my feet.

I was hoping she'd start sucking me again, but instead she started to give me a tight hand job that was timed perfectly with Dipuk's every thrust into Anjelica. She made a tight ring with her fingers and I could almost believe I was fucking her ass, not that I ever had. But Kara was timing it perfectly and I slowly built up toward orgasm. Watching Anjelica have sex and not being able to join in was hard, but the sacrifice really just proved how much I loved her.

He fucked her ass faster and faster and Kara mimicked the same speed and motion on my cock with her hands. When I got too close to orgasm it was almost like she could sense it and she'd back off for a few seconds to let me calm down. Dipuk and I ended up coming at the same time. Anjelica had been coming for a while, she looked completely overwhelmed. Dipuk pulled his large cock out of her ass. "Kara, get a wet rag and clean Anjelica up." Kara ran off to the bathroom.

#

Dipuk looked at his watch and turned to Anjelica. She and Kara were both standing there, all lingerie restored. "Girls, please go get dressed and do your make up and hair please. You have clients that are in town tonight. I told them you'd be free after 9pm." Both women moved off to the bathroom.

I felt exhausted, I must have come at least six times tonight. I slowly got dressed as Dipuk poured himself another glass of scotch, sat down and slowly sipped it. Janelle walked out of the third bedroom. She looked elegant as always, wearing a white dress that was very see through and obviously nothing under it. I groaned as I felt my cock try to recover a little bit. I was actually sore and I hadn't even had real sex tonight. She stood behind Dipuk and massaged his shoulders and neck before running her fingers through his hair, it looked very relaxing.

Dipuk looked at me and said, "Per our agreement, Anjelica will need to stay here at the corporate apartment at least once a week with me. Once she has met her customers, she will have a couple of standing meetings with them that will usually happen during the work week. However, flexibility is very important in this role so she'll often need to entertain them here for the evening and sometimes overnight. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head, I did understand, the customer always came first. I was happy she was so focused on being successful at work. Out loud I said, "I totally understand, customer intimacy is incredibly important. I see it in my role all the time." Anjelica came out of the bathroom. She looked radiant as she made her way over to me and sat on my lap, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "How are you doing hun?" she asked me.

"I'm doing great, but getting pretty tired. How about you?" I looked deeply into her pretty eyes.

"This has been a great evening, I'm still full of energy." She flashed the ring at me.

It was great to be able to hold her, my fiancé. I slowly ran my fingers up and down her back, enjoying the silky feel of her dress. Kara came out of the bathroom also looking refreshed and beautiful. She smiled and said, "Can I share your fiancé's knee?" Anjelica patted my free knee and Kara sat down, she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Kara took Anjelica's hand and held it up. She looked at her new engagement ring. "Its beautiful, I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait for your wedding." It was nice having the two gorgeous women on my lap.

#

A minute later, I heard a knock at the apartment door. Janelle went to answer it. Two older men came in and she led them over toward our group. Anjelica and Kara both got up from my lap and moved over to greet the newcomers. The taller man was clearly Kara's customer since she gave him a big, very familiar hug and french kiss and then led him toward her bedroom with her body pressed tightly against his. From his appearance, the shorter, heavier man must have been Anjelica's client, Mr. Rankin. He had to be at least 55 years old and was a good thirty pounds over weight. She gave him a quick hug and brought him over toward us. It was quite a contrast between the two of them. She was a good five inches taller than him and less than half his age not to mention less than half his weight.

Janelle sat down on Dipuk's lap so he didn't bother to get up, but I did as they approached us.

"Mr. Rankin, this is my fiancé, Jonathan. Jonathan, Mr. Rankin is my most important client. He's a managing director at Green Rock Investments. They are creating all the sexy lingerie that I've been wearing. " She was clearly so good with clients, her voice had taken on such a professional tone.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Rankin." I shook his somewhat pudgy hand.

"Ah, Anjelica, you've broken my heart, I didn't know you were engaged." He had a smile on his face but his eyes looked pissed almost like he been played..

"Well, Jonathan just proposed to me at dinner tonight." She gave him a brilliant, very friendly smile.

"Oh, in that case, I shouldn't take you away from your new fiancé." He was clearly starting to feel uncomfortable and had actually backed up a step like he was preparing to leave. Dipuk was slowly stroking Janelle's body and was just watching the whole conversation. She had her face buried in his neck and was almost purring in contentment.

Anjelica, so in tune with her customer, immediately jumped in to put Mr. Rankin at ease, "Oh, no its totally fine Mr. Rankin. Jonathan was just saying that he was tired from such a busy day and night." She gave him a quick wink when she said night.

I backed her up, "Yes, I was just getting ready to sack out here on the couch. Anjelica's been talking about how much she's enjoyed your lingerie and I know I have as well. I know you guys are trying to finalize your next marketing campaign with a tight deadline, so don't let me keep you. Nice meeting you Mr. Rankin."

"Nice meeting you too Jonathan and congratulations on your engagement." I shook his hand again and tried not to tower over him, he still seemed nervous but had a little bit of a bemused look on his face.

Anjelica was all smiles. She gave me a quick kiss goodnight and took Mr. Rankin's hand in both of hers. I heard her talking to him as she excitedly pulled him toward the 'Love Suite' bedroom. "I'm wearing the 'Other Woman' collection in black tonight. I want to show you how it looks and what features I really like about it. I've also got some good ideas for the campaign that I want to show you."

Once he was moving, she put her arm around him and they walked hip to hip to the room. I couldn't hear his response to her statement, but he was obviously getting more relaxed since he'd put his hand on her tight ass cheek as they walked. She said in return in a bright voice, "I know, its really great, you don't even have to take them off when you do it. I'll show you. We'll have to think about how we could include that in the campaign."

They had left the bedroom door open when they went in. I couldn't see them directly, but I saw their reflection in the mirrored wall. They were standing very close and talking. He was running his fat hand up and down her back, exactly where my hand had been just a few minutes ago. I saw her turn her back toward him and he unzipped her short black cocktail dress. She slipped if off and it pooled around her feet. She stood on display and posed for him in her high heels, stockings and little black lingerie with all the 'easy access' openings. I watched as she turned and posed for him from every angle, even bending over and finally planting one leg under her and putting the other leg up on the bed. I could only see her from behind but I knew that would put her little blonde pussy on full display for her client, she was so flexible.