The Web Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Cathy exhaled in a long sigh. "Wow."

"Wow, too," was all I could think to say. Kelly giggled, and that brought a smile to Cathy's lips.

"So, Brad, did I do alright?" she asked.

"Any better and I would have died. I nearly did."

"I did die. I just came back," Cathy replied.

I laughed. "Are you sure you needed my help? You looked like a natural. I've never seen anything like that."

"Well, Brad, I didn't say I was unskilled. I just said I was a bit reserved. But you and Kelly gave me the freedom to let go, so you saw the real me in action."

"And I'm happy I did. Cathy, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I'll remember that for the rest of my life."

"Thank you, Brad. Thanks for everything."

"Anytime."

We each lied back for a few minutes more. I think neither one of us wanted to move. Kelly was unusually quiet, and I think she was respecting the intense interplay of emotion.

Eventually, Cathy spoke. "I had better get dressed, or else I'm going to fall asleep here all night."

A bit of shyness passed through the room. "Let me go back to my bedroom to give you a chance to dress," I said. "I'll be out in a couple of minutes."

"Thanks, Brad."

I stood up and walked back to my bedroom, carrying my cum-laden towel with me. I grabbed clean clothes and got dressed, giving Cathy a couple of extra minutes to collect herself.

"All clear?" I asked through my door.

"Perfect!" Cathy replied.

I came out to see Cathy walking toward me. Embracing me, she whispered, "I loved it. Thank you so much." She then pulled back and planted a tender kiss on my lips.

"You're welcome," I replied, hugging her again.

"So when do we continue?" Cathy whispered, asking the question I had been longing to hear.

"How about next Friday?" I answered. "We should have our test results by then."

"Great! Kelly, does next Friday work to continue our sessions?"

"So far, I don't have any earth-shattering dates that particular evening, so I guess I can do it."

"Let's do it at my place," Cathy said. "I'll cook dinner this time."

"Sounds like a deal," I said. "I've got one request."

Cathy raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"Well, I'm guessing we might get a little closer next time. Maybe into the making love category. If we do, I would like to bring my toothbrush and stay over. I don't like to jump up and leave after being that close. Of course, it depends on what you decide we should do."

Cathy smiled. "I guess you left enough wiggle room that a lady can say yes."

I winked in response.

"Alright, guys, it's time to break up this party." Kelly interjected. "I'm the only one who didn't get any relief."

"Hey, you could have," I said in my best innocent voice.

"Easy, buster. You've already pushed the boundaries tonight. I'll be thinking of a way to repay you."

We all laughed. Cathy came over and gave me a final hug. "Thanks again."

"The pleasure was mine. Looking forward to Friday."

"Me, too."

Thus ended a most unusual, and wonderful, evening.

***************

Saturday afternoon, I heard a knock. It was Kelly, who walked straight in when I opened the door.

"That was the hottest, most intense thing I have ever seen! Cathy shared more of herself than most people ever do, yet she was clothed the first time, and faced away from us the second. What happened? What did you do?"

"Why don't you come in and make yourself comfortable?" I said. "Would you like anything?"

"Just answers," she laughed. "I know I'm being rude, but I thought about it all night and all day today."

I smiled. "Glad to hear I can keep you guessing once in a while, Kelly. OK, I'll start answering. After listening to Cathy describe her desires, I thought it would make sense to start out a little on the safe side, but still keep the intensity level high for her. That's why I started with her pleasuring herself fully dressed. At one level, she could relax, since she was physically dressed and I was in a different chair. At another level, she was emotionally naked, and she was connecting us to the core of her being. She knew, you knew, and I knew that the first time her hand brushed over her breast, she was stepping into a new place sexually. God, that was intense for me. Masturbating is usually such a private act, and here she was sharing that with us. She really let go."

"I'll say."

"After she crossed that line, I figured she was going to do everything I asked. And she did. Watching her take each step kept me on the edge of my seat. The second time, she was turned away a bit, but we saw all the good stuff, her facial expressions, her hands, and her body. I cheered for her and my cock cheered for her the entire time."

"I can see why. She had me turned on beyond belief," Kelly admitted.

"Me too. And I bet we'll see a more intimate view sometime in the future."

"Got something planned?" Kelly asked.

"More of a feeling, but I've got some ideas if she goes there."

"Mmmmm. Sorry I'll miss it," Kelly pouted.

"Well, that brings up something. Cathy surpassed herself yesterday. I think that you had a big part in that. Cathy was opening herself to you as much as me, and I don't think she would have done so well if you hadn't been there. I think she wanted to share with you, Kelly."

Kelly sighed. "I hate to admit it, but I think you're right."

I continued. "So if you want her to continue to grow, you know what I'm going to ask. You saw the fine line I had to walk to draw her out and then construct something that stayed true to what she wanted. I still need you for that, since I think this will go into uncharted waters. But we both need you for the entire session, including the sex, because you add a comfort level for Cathy."

"Yeah, I know. I don't want to do this—I feel I'm intruding on friends. On the other hand, you're asking, and I have to admit that it turns me on." Kelly paused, thinking. "OK, I'll do it. I don't know why, but I'll do it."

"Thanks so much, Kelly. I think it will mean a lot to Cathy, and it will definitely turn all of us on."

Kelly laughed. "I'm sure it will. I'm going to have to start carrying extra panties."

"You're going to think I'm saying this for selfish reasons, but please feel free to undress and pleasure yourself as well. I know I couldn't watch for too long before I did."

"Well, at least I got through one night to prove to you that I could. Thanks for the offer—I'm sure I'll use it soon."

I sat back. "I never thought that my hobby would lead me down this path."

Kelly looked sidelong at me. "Good to see you're branching out. I think I know someone else who would be interested in your new line of work."

Of course I started running through her friends, thinking which one it might be. It was fun thinking about, but a little alarm was going off in the back of my mind. However, I couldn't pin down the cause. Oh, well.

"Maybe you'll be my agent," I shot back. "What do you charge?"

"You couldn't afford me." And with that, she stood up and was out the door.

Later that day the doorbell rang again. This time, a delivery man was at the door with flowers. The note read:

Dear Brad. Thank you so much for an extraordinary session. You reached far deeper than I expected. Looking forward to the next!

Your grateful "patient," Cathy.

"Cathy is a class act," I said to myself. It meant a lot to me that she took the time to thank me for our work together. I could see how she was so successful as a professional consultant—she knew how to work with people. Several businesses in the area worked with her on their toughest problems and opportunities.

I was really looking forward to our next session.

Please take a moment to vote and offer any comments. They mean a lot.

Additional chapters linked below.