The Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

This turned James on and he began to fuck her harder. All too soon he came in her pussy then he just pulled out and zipped himself up and turned to leave. Before he did he turned back to Kang-Lee and said.

"I hope that has made you pregnant now tidy yourself up and get yourself back to your friends."

"Apart from the first dance of the night I will be spending the evening with mates so make sure you spend yours with those girls you call your friends."

With that he left her alone. Kang-Lee just laid on the bed and cried and wondered what had just happened. Eventually there was a knock on the door. Kang-Lee straightened herself up as best as she could and went to answer the door. It was her best friend Jane. She invited her in and closed the door.

Jane noticed that she had been crying and she had seen James going down the stairs.

"What's the bastard done?" She asked.

Kang-Lee just burst into tears and told Jane all that happened and did not miss out a detail. Jane listened and then she put her arm round her and said.

"Welcome to married life. They all change once the ring is on the finger. Now come on let's make you look decent again."

Jane spent the next half an hour redoing all the hard work that the girls had done in the morning. She tried her best but she did not quite manage to get Kang-Lee to look as good as she did when she walked down the aisle. Once she had done all that she could she took hold of Knag-Lee's hand and said.

"Let's go and have and have a drink and sod the bastard."

With that they both left the room and went back to the reception. Kang-Lee was surprised when she walked into the room that she got a standing ovation. She began to blush and quickly went to her chair and picked up her drink and took a long gulp. What she did not know was that James had announced that the marriage had been consummated and she really was his wife now.

Day turned to night and all the friends began to arrive. They would come to the table give Kang-Lee a gift and look for James and then go and buy Kang-Lee a drink. By the time that all the guests had arrived she had a row of drinks to consume. She was thankful that some of the guests had arrived in groups because as it was she thought that she would struggle to consume all that she had.

She picked up one of the drinks. About half an hour later the DJ announced the first dance. By now Kang-Lee was beginning to get a little drunk but was still able to dance. The men of James's group had to go and find him to get him to the dance. They found him having a blow job from one of Kang-Lee's friends. He finished doing what he was doing and then he zipped up and joined Kang-Lee on the dance floor. He gave the impression of the perfect husband but he was whispering in Kang-Lee's ear and it was not protestations of love.

"I am going to turn you into a submissive bitch. From now on you will do, wear and say what I tell you to." He was saying.

Kang-Lee could not wait for the dance to end. He was being disgusting and she was feeling uncomfortable yet something inside of her was ticking. Eventually the dance ended and James went back to his friends and Kang-Lee went back to her chair and sat there alone. Occasionally someone would come up and chat to her or drag her to the dance floor but on the whole she was spending her wedding day on her own and all she was doing was getting drunk.

About halfway through the night Carl came to chat to her. He was James's best man. They chatted away when suddenly Kang-Lee felt his hand on her thigh. She was that shaken that she did not say or do anything. She just let it rest there. She looked at Carl. She had only ever known Carl as James's best friend and never seen him in any other way but now she looked more closely. What she did not know was that Carl had always fancied her.

Carl was of Afro-American descent. He was about 6ft 3 in tall. He had a shaved head. He was broad-shouldered and well-muscled and he looked good in a tuxedo. He began to move his hand up Kang-Lee's thigh but this time she stopped him. She could not let things get out of hand. One thing did occur to her though. She could not help it but she wondered how big his dick was. She quickly dismissed the thought and Carl left and she was alone again.

The night passed quickly for James. By the end of the night he was completely legless. On the other hand Kang-Lee was drunk but she was sober enough that she was able to get herself to the toilet unassisted. She did what she had to do, washed her hands and went to leave the bathroom. Just as she did Carl walked in. He stood against the door so that no-one could get in and grabbed Kang-Lee. He looked down at her and then he tilted her head and began to kiss her. Against her better judgement Kang-Lee responded. They kissed for a good five minutes but when Carl tried to go further she managed to push him off.

"No Carl it is my wedding day."

She moved him out of the way and he did not resist and she went back to her chair. She consumed a couple of more drinks and then she saw James being carried unconscious due to alcohol to the bridal suite. She knew that she ought to follow. She consumed one last drink and then she left the reception. She said goodbye to a couple of people on the way out but she was slurring her speech so she gave up and just followed the boys taking James upstairs. She went ahead of them to open the door. The boys walked in and just dumped him on the bed and then walked out again. All except Carl who made sure that he was in the recovery position. He found a champagne bucket and placed it near the head of James and then he turned to Kang-Lee.

"Would you like to share a nightcap with me?" He said.

"Yeah why not." Kang-Lee said.

He went to the mini bar. He poured himself a whiskey and made a vodka and tonic for Kang-Lee. He went over to her and handed her the drink and then they went and sat on the sofa that was in the corner of the room. They took their seats and began to chat. All too soon Kang-Lee began to cry. All the frustrations of the day came out and it was floods of tears that Kang-Lee was shedding.

Carl put down his drink and took Kang-Lee's from her and placed that on the floor then he took her in his hands and cuddled her. He let her get all her emotions out and all he did was sit there and listen. He would occasionally take her hand and clasp it in his just to offer further comfort and he was behaving like the perfect gentleman or so Kang-Lee thought. What she had not noticed was that Carl had gradually moved his hand until it was resting in his lap. The first that Kang-Lee knew was when she felt his cock against her hand and she did not move her hand. She looked at Carl and said.

"Carl would you kiss me again please." She pleaded.

Carl was aware that he was in a difficult situation. He fancied Kang-Lee and he had longed for this moment for years but she was in an emotional state and was this really what she wanted. He decided to ask the question.

"Kang-Lee I have fancied you for years and I have been so jealous of you and James. There has been many occasions when I could have kissed you over the years but I have resisted but out of respect for James I have avoided the situations but after the way he has treated you today I would love to kiss you if it is really what you want?"

He could see Kang-Lee thinking about what he had just said and then she just leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips. This was the signal that Carl needed. He responded to her kiss. They started off nice and tenderly but soon the passion took over. They began to kiss like lovers. Their lips moved as one and soon they opened their mouths and began to tongue kiss. Kang-Lee and Carl were panting together as they kissed.

They kissed for about ten minutes touching each other as they did. Carl touched Kang-Lee's small breasts. His large hands engulfed them. Kang-Lee ran her hand across Carl's lap and felt his cock. God she thought it feels massive. Eventually Kang-Lee broke the kiss.

"Carl I need to go to the bathroom." She said.

Carl reluctantly let her go and went to check on James. He was breathing heavily and would not wake up until the morning. He made sure that his airway was clear then he went back and sat on the sofa and waited for Kang-Lee to come back. She was gone about ten minutes but when she came back his jaw dropped. She stood in the doorway and said.

"Carl take me to bed and give me the wedding night that I deserve."

Kang-Lee had changed in the bathroom. She had removed her wedding dress and replaced it with a black silk see- through negligee and crotchless knickers and black hold up stockings. She walked towards Carl and took hold of his hand and stood him up. She began to undress him. She slipped his tuxedo jacket off and threw it onto the sofa and then she removed his bow tie and added it to the jacket. All the while she was kissing him.

She then went for his shirt. She did the buttons nice and slowly. She wanted to see his naked torso bit by bit. As it came into to view she almost swooned and she let out a little pussy juice. He was rippled with muscle and so smooth- not a hair in sight. She started to kiss his chest and moved her hand down to his trousers.

She popped the button and then she pulled down the zipper. She stopped kissing his chest and got down on her knees and began to lower his trousers to the floor. Again she took her time and was not disappointed to see that he had some black see through trunks on and she could see his cock. It was about 9 in long and still not fully erect. Carl helped her by stepping out of the trousers and stupidly removing his socks and shoes.

He stood there with just his trunks on and Kang-Lee was stood there with the negligee, knickers and stockings on. They looked at one another for a moment and then Kang-Lee moved away and went and sat on the bed. She took the pillows and made herself comfortable. She opened her legs and began to play with her naked pussy.

"Do you like a naked pussy?" Carl asked.

"I prefer a little bush around my pubis bit I like naked lips. It is James that likes the naked look." She said.

Carl watched fascinated as she played with her pussy. This was what he longed to see and he did not care that James was laid there next to her. He tried to be as sexy as he could as he removed his trunks and Kang-Lee watched as cock came fully into view. It was as smooth as his chest and Kang-Lee was just getting wetter.

"Cumm for me." Carl said.

He had noted long ago that Kang-Lee had a submissive side to her and although he did not want to push it he gave it as gentle order. Kang-Lee worked on her pussy. She started by fingering herself and then she pulled back the hood on her clit and began to rub it. She started nice and slow and then she rubbed harder and faster. She knew her body intimately after all those years alone and soon she came. What surprised her was that Carl was wanking his cock to full erection and when she noticed how long it was she came and she squirted juice into the air. Carl saw this and let himself cumm and let his spunk fly into the air and land on the room floor.

Having cumm he stepped forward and checked on James once again. He was still dead to the world. Carl nudged him and got no response. Satisfied that they would not be disturbed he climbed onto the bed and moved up to Kang-Lee's face. He offered his cock to her for her to suck.

Kang-Lee put out a hand and touched his cock and watched as it twitched. She smiled to herself. She then stroked the shaft with the nail of her index finger and then massaged his balls. They felt so heavy and she wondered how much spunk he actually held. A wicked thought came into her head but she thought she would keep that for later. She opened her mouth and took his shaft into her mouth.

She managed to get about 8 in into her mouth before it hit the back of her throat and her mouth was stretched to its limit by its girth. She let her mouth get used to the sheer size of it then she began to move her mouth up and down the shaft. She felt her mouth so full and she only felt sorry that she could not take all of him into her mouth. She worked on his cock for about fifteen minutes before her jaw began to ache and she had to rest. Carl pulled his cock out of her mouth and began to kiss his way down her body.

He kissed her neck and she shivered in excitement. Kang-Lee was totally aroused now and she had never felt like this before. Carl then moved to her small breasts. He kissed one with a passion that Kang-Lee had not experienced before. He then took the nipple into his mouth and sucked on it until it stood up like a stalk. He then moved and did the same to the other breast and then he kissed his way down her abdomen and got to her pussy. He looked at it for a moment and then he began to work on it.

He kissed each lip and then he ran his tongue up and down them. She shook above him as she had another mini orgasm. He then took his large index finger and inserted it into her pussy. She was so slick that she took him easily. He began to finger fuck her and Kang- Lee laid there and encouraged him. She was in sexual heaven. In and out his finger moved. Kang-Lee massaged her breasts to further stimulate herself. For twenty minutes Carl managed to finger fuck her and Kang-Lee was constantly cumming. At last he removed his finger and moved back up her body.

They began to kiss again and then Carl slid his cock into her pussy. She was so wet that she managed to take most of his cock. He gave her 9in and Kang-Lee sucked him in. He began to fuck her with a passion.

"I love you." Carl said.

Kang-Lee said nothing but wrapped her arms around him and tried to pull him deeper into her. She wanted all of him and she was determined to make sure that happened. She bucked against him. She managed to take more and more of him into her until he was fully imbedded in her and his balls were slapping against her arse. She loved the sensation of being so full. He bedded her as hard as he could.

She went with it and even encouraged him.

"Come on stud fuck me. Give me all of your cock." She screamed.

She was past caring whether or not James heard or woke up. Carl fucked her harder and faster until he said.

"I am going to cumm. Where do you want it?" He said.

"In my womb." She said.

"Give me your baby." She shouted.

Carl just released and filled her pussy with his cumm. He spurted and spurted and spurted. He came so much Kang-Lee thought he would never stop. Finally he stopped bucking and just collapsed on top of her. They kissed as lovers and Kang- Lee felt so happy. This was how her wedding day should have been and she had made love to Carl rather than her husband James.

"Sod him." She thought.

Carl's gain was James's loss and she did genuinely hope that she had his baby because he had been her husband tonight. They cuddled together and fell asleep in one another arms.

In the morning Kang-Lee heard James stir. She looked around and saw that Carl was gone. She went to the toilet and saw her wedding dress lying on the floor with Carl's trunks on them and she smiled to herself as she picked them up. Just feeling them would always remind her of her wedding night. She left the bathroom and put them in her suitcase just as James sat up in bed.

"Morning wife." He said.

"I am no wife of yours she thought."

robin35
robin35
126 Followers
12