The Widower Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers

"She died last year."

"Oh damn. I'm sorry. I forgot about that. I guess it's my turn to pull my foot out of my mouth."

"It's OK. No harm."

"Good." Just then, Marie came into the house with a couple of her other friends.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Oh, I thought you would be staying later."

"Mom just called. She wants me home now."

Jessica looked at me and said "I'm sorry. I didn't even get to enjoy the drink."

"That's OK. Maybe another time."

I walked them to the door and shut it behind. I had barely turned away when there was a knock. I opened the door to see Jessica standing there. "Um, are you doing anything tonight?"

"No."

"Would you like to meet me for drinks after I drop Marie off?"

I looked out back and saw the kids. "I can't go out, but why don't you come back. You can finish your drink."

"I'd love to. Just give me about an hour and I'll be back."

"OK. See you in an hour." She almost skipped out to her car.

I went out back to check on the kids and realized most of them had gone. Billy and his girlfriend Julie were there as were Tommy and most of his buddies. "Do you guys need anything?"

"No dad. We're good."

I shut the door and went into my bedroom. I decided to take a quick shower and change clothes, then went back to watch some more TV. About half an hour later, the doorbell rang I Jessica was standing there. She had also changed her clothes and was looking fantastic. She had a tight shirt that covered half her stomach, exposing plenty of flat belly and hugging a nice looking set of tits. She had a shirt over this that was tied just above her navel and a short skirt that hugged her hips and ass nicely. She also smelled incredible.

"Come on in."

"Thank you."

I led her into the game room and fixed her a new drink. "Cosmo, right?"

"Right", she said with a smile.

"Do you shoot pool?"

"A little. My ex taught me how to play."

"Good, how about a game?"

"OK."

I set up the table and let her break. She leaned over the table and I got a great view of her ass. The skirt she had on framed it perfectly. She broke and sank several balls. I had a feeling she was lying about playing 'a little'. It turns out I was right as she sank her next several shots.

"So, you only know how to play a little?" I smiled warmly at her.

"OK, maybe I fibbed a little."

We played several games as we got to know each other better. It was still only about nine thirty, but I went outside to check on the kids. It was down to just Billy, Julie, Tommy and two of his friends and they told me they were good to go. When I went back into the game room, Jessica was walking around checking out the plaques and pictures.

"Are these all yours?"

I stood right behind her and explained several of them to her. They were all my awards I had won playing football. April had surprised me by pulling them out of the attic and hanging them. She said she wanted our kids to know who their dad was and what he was about. I didn't argue with her.

"I knew you played football, but I never knew you were so good. Why didn't you play pro?"

"I blew up my shoulder senior season in my last game. No team would draft me and I had a choice of going through extensive rehab or getting a real job to support my family. April and I were already married and had two kids by that time. I debated for a long time, but when we found out April was pregnant, I made my choice. It worked out for the best."

She turned around so fast I stumbled backwards against the side of the bar. Her eyes were smoldering as she stared at me. "You sacrificed your career for your family? That's amazing."

"It really wasn't that difficult a decision."

Her only answer was to step up and kiss me hard on the lips. We were soon in a tight embrace and I could feel her breasts crushed against my chest. The kiss went on for some time before she stepped back.

"I'm sorry. But I've never met a man that would do that. It's very sexy."

"It wasn't at the time."

"Oh really. And I'm sure your wife didn't reward you greatly for that."

I had to think back. I couldn't for the life of me think about it like that. I did have to admit to myself that after my indiscretion, April made my life tough. I had always accepted it since I was the asshole that screwed up. Once I made my choice to work for my uncle, she had stopped being so tough on me and our marriage got a lot better.

"Maybe, but I never thought about that."

Her eyes were still smoldering, but she stepped away from me. "I should get going. It's getting late."

I was surprised but just nodded my head. As we walked out, she grabbed a napkin, pulled a pen out of her purse, and wrote down her number. "Call me. I'd like to see you again if you are interested."

"I will. Maybe next weekend?"

"I'd like that. I look forward to hearing from you." She gave me a kiss, said good night and left.

I had to admit, I was a little perplexed by this change, but it was probably for the best. I spent the rest of the night watching TV before heading to bed. I checked some email and turned out the light before midnight. About one in the morning, I heard some noises coming from the kitchen and went to investigate. I peeked into the kitchen to see Tina stumbling around. She jumped when I turned on the light.

"I'm sorry Tina, I didn't mean to startle you."

"I'm sorry Frank. I was trying to be quiet."

"Are you drunk?"

"A little. Cindy is upstairs getting ready for bed."

"Was she drinking also?"

"No. She was the DD. I just needed something to eat before I went to bed."

"How did it go with Seth?"

"Well, I can honestly say you are no longer the only man I've ever kissed." She giggled and I noticed her tits jiggle.

"Good for you."

"Yeah, he's going to call and ask me to dinner the next time we come home from school."

Cindy came into the kitchen wearing her PJ's. "Oh, I'm sorry dad. We didn't mean to wake you."

I looked at her carefully to see if she had been drinking. My one major rule was no drinking and driving. She seemed to be perfectly sober though.

"Go back to bed dad. We'll see you in the morning."

"OK, goodnight girls."

When I got back to my room I noticed a text message on my phone, but I didn't recognize the number. It turned out to be from Jessica.

"I'm sorry to be texting you so late, but I couldn't sleep. Marie got your number from Billy. I hope it's OK."

I texted back "That's OK. I was just heading to bed myself. Can I call?"

"Yes."

I dialed the number she had given me and she answered on the first ring. "Hi."

"Hey there. Why can't you sleep?"

"I'm excited."

"Oh yeah, about what?"

There was a pause before she said "You."

"Why me?"

"Because you seem to be a really nice guy. I haven't met too many nice guys lately."

"Maybe you just don't know me yet."

"Are you not a nice guy?" She giggled into the phone.

"I guess that depends on your definition of nice."

"You didn't get mad when I said I had to leave. Even after that kiss. Most guys would have called me a tease."

"I did wonder why you left so suddenly."

Another pause. "Because I didn't want to leave and I panicked. I'm not the kind of girl that sleeps around."

"I understand that. And I'm not mad. But I do have to admit I'm surprised to hear from you tonight."

"I know. I feel like a silly little girl, but I just wanted to hear your voice. And explain why I left so suddenly."

"Well, I understand. So, do you have plans this week?"

"Nothing I can't cancel. What did you have in mind?"

"How about dinner Tuesday night?"

"I'd love that."

"Good." We made our plans, spoke for a while longer and hung up.

I had to admit, I was definitely interested.

The next day went along pretty fast. The girls left for school and Billy and Tommy hung out with me watching football all day. They finished their homework and were in bed early. I sat quietly reading a new book I'd gotten at the mall until the phone rang.

"Hey Frank, its Robin."

"Hey sexy. What's going on?"

"Not much. You going to be around tomorrow morning?"

"No. After the kids leave, I have to head over to one of my projects and check on progress. Then Lucy and I are heading over to look at another property that we are thinking about buying."

"Darn. Well, maybe another day then."

"What's your work schedule look like?"

"After tonight, I'm off till Thursday night. But tomorrow is my only free day. Can you call me when you're done?"

"Sure, but I don't want to wake you."

"I don't care about that. I'll only take a short nap."

"OK, then I'll call you when I'm done. Probably after lunch."

"Take your vitamins. I'm going to be ready for a long, hard ride tomorrow."

"You little slut. What's causing the extra horniness?"

"I'm not sure, but if you were to show up right now, I'd rip your clothes off and mount you right now."

"Too bad you're so far away. Maybe you could come over for your lunch break."

There was a long pause before she said "Maybe I can't come to you, but you can come to me."

Now it was my turn to pause. After last night with Jessica, I was ready to go. "Give me twenty minutes."

"Call me when you pull up. Don't come in though. I'll take my break and meet your downstairs."

I hung up, showered real quickly and drove over to the hospital. As I pulled into the visitor's lot I called her.

"Are you here?"

"Yeah, in the front visitor's lot."

"I'll be right there."

Five minutes later she emerged through the door. I opened the passenger door and she climbed in.

She leaned over and kissed me solidly. When her door was closed, she pointed to the far end of the lot. "Go that way. I'll show you a little spot." As I drove to where she pointed, she climbed into the back of the truck and stripped her clothes off. I had to concentrate to make sure I didn't crash. As I got to the back corner, I spotted a small driveway that led around to the back of the building. "Follow that and then turn right."

I did as she said and saw the turn she was talking about. It was a delivery entrance and was quite dark.

"Pull into one of the spots and park. There are no cameras out here. The all focus on the doors, not these spots."

I parked, shut the truck off and started to climb into the back. I hesitated as I saw her completely naked, her legs spread wide and three fingers dipped into her pussy. She was looking at me as I watched her play with her pussy.

"Get back here and take care of my little problem, will you?"

"I don't know. You seem to be doing a pretty good job yourself."

"Fuck you, I need you inside me now," she shouted.

I laughed and climbed into the back. I pulled my pants off to let my hard cock free. I started to move my head between her legs but she pulled me up until my cock was at her entrance. "I said fuck me. I don't have enough time for anything else."

So I pressed into her and slowly split her soaked pussy. Her head went back as I shoved myself in, but I finally bottomed out. She was panting as I started to fuck her hard and fast. The truck quickly began to smell of sex and I felt her lube spill out of her and my thrusts became easier.

"Oh fuck Frank, this is what I need. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard." I did just as she said and soon she was only able to grunt. It wasn't long before she started to thrash around as her first orgasm flowed through her. With the added lubricant coming from her, I pushed myself up and pounded her hard. Her second orgasm exploded from her and soon I was pumping a huge load of cum deep into her pussy.

With both of our immediate needs taken care of, I settled into a slower paced fuck. I was still pounding her hard, but without the urgency of before. I sat back on my heels and bumped my head on the roof of the truck. Then I grabbed her ankles and pushed her knees to her chest, really opening her up. I was able to watch my cock repeatedly split her pussy now. I pulled back too far and popped out and my next thrust ran down the crack of her ass.

Our combined cum was leaking out and running down her ass and my cock slid easily across her puckered hole. She must have thought I did it on purpose because she said "Are you going to fuck my ass now Frank?"

I didn't hesitate and took my cock in my hand and placed it against her asshole. I pressed down and watched as the head disappeared inside of her. After fucking her well lubed pussy, her ass was a lot tougher to penetrate. But from all of our other ass fucks, it was loose enough to slide into her. She loved it and was groaning as I sank into her. I finally reached bottom and quickly pulled out. It wasn't long before we were fucking hard again and her moans were much louder now.

"Oh I love having my ass fucked by you. I feel so damn full it's crazy." Now with her relaxed I was able to slam into her ass and I felt my orgasm coming quickly. I reached down and lightly pinched her clit and she suddenly exploded. Her whole body lurched and she screamed out as her orgasm washed over her. The sudden squeezing from her ass was enough for me and I came deep in her ass. A couple more thrusts was all I could manage and I fell on top of her panting. Her ass squeezed me one more time and pushed my cock out of her.

"Oh shit, I'm glad I brought some towels." I looked down and did notice a towel under her ass. We both laughed and kissed for a few minutes. "I need to get back inside. Are you sure you're busy in the morning?"

"I may be able to go in later."

She kissed me again and started to get dressed. "Good, because I may need another round or two."

"So, what's got you so worked up today?"

"Honestly, we have a patient who's about your age and gorgeous. It got me thinking about you and I haven't been able to control myself. The last two nights have been hell and I found myself making a few too many trips to the bathroom to entertain myself."

I laughed at her as I climbed back into the front seat. "You are a little slut, aren't you?"

"Only for you now. I'm behaving myself otherwise."

I chuckled again, started the car and drove her around to the front. By the time I'd stopped at the door, she was fully dressed again. Except for her panties which she dropped in my lap. "Just in case you need some help getting to sleep tonight."

"Nasty girl."

"And you love it. I'll see you in the morning." She leaned over and kissed me.

"See you in the morning." I drove home, showered and went right to bed.

The next morning I was up early and helped the kids get off to school. Before I had even gotten back to the kitchen, I heard a knock at the door. When I opened it, Robin pushed her way past me and slammed the door shut behind her. Before the echo from the door had quieted we were naked, Robin was bent over the kitchen table and I was already slamming my cock into her drenched pussy.

"Oh fuck Robin. You're still soaking wet. What'd you do, hold my come inside you?"

She grunted as my hard rod split her lips and slid inside her. "Pretty much Frank. I could hardly think of anything else but your hard cock pounding me deep. Now shut the fuck up and screw me good."

And that's exactly what I did. I grabbed her hips and slammed into her over and over. In what seemed like record time she threw her head back and howled in orgasm. I felt my balls get soaked from her cum and her whole body quivered. "Fuck crap your cock feels good. Oh fuck I'm cumming so good. Ohhhh fuuuuuuuccckkkkk." She was out of control as she rode her orgasm. She was so wet I had not problem sliding in and out, even with her pussy clamping around me.

With my two orgasms last night and the good night's sleep I had, I was able to continue to pound into her. Almost as soon as she came down from one orgasm, she peaked again and then a third time. She seemed to have no control of her body now and her pussy was so flooded that I could barely feel anything but wetness. On my next stroke I pulled out of her pussy and pushed my cock against her asshole. The puckered hole opened easily around my cock and I slid deep inside of her in one stroke.

Robin howled again and I split her wide open. This time I reached forward and grabbed a handful of hair. I used my grip on her hair as leverage and continued to pound her, but this time into her ass. I'm not sure what happened in my mind, but the pure energy of our fucking took over and I slapped her ass with my hand as I fucked her. The slap echoed throughout the kitchen and before it died, I spanked her again. She was grunting with each slap and I watched her ass turn red.

I was now so turned on that I felt out of control. I smacked her ass one more time and felt her ass clutch my cock as she screamed through another orgasm. One more spank on her already red ass and my cock exploded. I filled her ass full of cum as I shot load after load. Finally drained, I let go of her hair and slid my cock from her ass. It exited with a pop and she slumped onto the table, taking deep breaths.

I was also breathing heavy, but was able to pull her off the table and carry her into my bed. I could feel my cum dripping out of her ass as we left the kitchen and knew I'd have to clean before I left for the day. I placed Robin on the bed and she just lay still. I went into the bathroom to clean myself up and by the time I'd gotten back to bed, Robin was stirring.

"Hey there. Glad to see you're awake."

"Who's awake? This is all a dream, right?"

"So, what's made you so crazy?"

She just smiled for a moment before answering. "I don't know. When I woke from my nap I just had this huge urge to see you. The longer I waited, the worse it got. Then, when I did finally get you, I needed more. Feeling your cum leaking out of my pussy and ass just made it worse. I can honestly say I've never been fucked like that before."

"Was it too much?"

"Maybe a little, but it felt incredible while it was happening. Just don't make the spanking a habit."

"I'll be more careful next time."

She rolled onto her side facing me and reached down to stroke my soft cock. "I can't believe that five minutes ago, this damn thing was rock hard and taking me to new levels of pleasure. And now it's just lying limp."

"You keep doing that and it'll be rock hard again." I was already thinking about fucking her again and my cock stirred.

"Good. I'll let you in on a little secret. This is the time of the month where I'm horniest. So if I could just borrow you for the next few days, I'd really appreciate it."

Her eyes were sparkling and her hand started to move faster. "I can't believe you're ready for more."

She just laughed. "I've never been this horny before." She brought her leg over my hips and straddled my cock, rubbing her pussy on it. When it was hard enough for her, she rose up, reached back, grabbed my cock and sank down on it. "To be honest, if you had about two or three friends that could come over, I'd probably do the same to them. At least you'd get a break."

I thought she was kidding, but watching her face as she rode me, I wasn't so sure. I would never do something like that, but the idea of watching her fuck a group of guys got me really going and I started to fuck up into her. Her eyes popped open as I slammed into her from below.

"You like the idea of me fucking a bunch of guys, don't you? Maybe I'd take you in my ass as I rode another guy. Or would you rather be on the bottom?"

"I'll take your ass. I'd loosen you up and then let the other guys have their turns. I'd cum so much in your ass I'd have to hold them so they didn't fall in."

"Oh yeah, Frank. Fuck my slutty ass and fill it. I bet their cocks wouldn't be as good as yours though."

Her pussy was like a swamp and I could feel her juice dripping down my balls. Actually, it was running and I could feel a puddle building beneath my ass. I reached up and grabbed her bouncing tits and mashed them with my hands. She leaned against my hands to add pressure and bounced up and down faster.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers