The Widower Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she threw her head back again and howled as I felt a rush of liquid pour out of her pussy. Her body shuddered as she rode through another orgasm. I held still as she crested and finally relaxed. If I hadn't been holding her tits, she probably would have fallen to the side, so I let her flop over and my cock slipped out of her pussy.

She lay on her side panting as her body shuddered a few more times. I looked down my body and saw my pubic area was coated in her cum. Her legs were spread wide and I could still see her leaking onto the bed.

I was still hard and wanted one more cum, so I moved between her legs, put her knees on my shoulders and pressed my cock into her ass. Her entire body jerked as I entered her and I saw another small rush of liquid pour out of her. Her ass was so wet, hot and loose I was able to easily fuck her ass hard and quickly felt my orgasm build. Her eyes were closed and I wasn't sure if she was even awake at this point, but I felt her ass squeeze me a couple of times and she let out a low moan.

After several more pumps I filled her ass with another nice load of cum and watched as it squeezed out from around my cock. I pumped a few more times till I softened enough to just fall out.

"Wow that was amazing. Are you OK?"

Robin opened her eyes and smiled at me. "I'm fine. And that was amazing. But I think I'm finally done. How about you?"

I looked down at my soft penis and at the small stream of cum pouring from her ass and pussy. "Yeah, I'm done. You want to stay here?"

"I'm not sure I can move if I wanted to right now. Can you set an alarm for noon?"

"Sure. I have some things to do, but I'll catch up with you later."

"OK. Thanks for an awesome night and morning."

"Your welcome, and thank you too."

I leaned over and we kissed for a moment before I went to shower and get dressed. When I emerged from the bathroom, Robin was curled up under the covers sound asleep. I went up to my office and collected everything I would need and headed to the job site.

Just after noon my phone rang and when I answered I heard Sarah's voice on the other end.

"Hey there beautiful. What's happening?"

Sarah giggled and answered "Not much. I'm on my lunch break and thought I'd give you a call. Any chance you can break away on Saturday night? I was thinking of cooking dinner."

"I think that will work. Let me check my schedule and get back to you. I know the boys have a game, but I can't remember if it's Saturday or Friday."

"It's Friday. The girls already pinned me down to take them. Are you going since it's a road game?"

"Probably. Tommy doesn't really like me coming to away games for some reason. But I usually sneak away."

"Well maybe I'll see you both nights then. I always dreamed of getting laid under the bleachers at a football game."

"Wow. I never knew you were so kinky. I'll have to make a point of showing up."

"What a surprise. Sex as an incentive to get a guy to see me. I'll have to wear my easy access outfit."

"Maybe that slutty outfit you told me about the other night."

"Oh, that would be good. I could wear it without any panties for easy access."

"And maybe after the game we could go up to the lake and park for a while."

"Shit Frank, I better stop now. I'm starting to leak and don't want a stain in my pants. I may have to take a longer lunch break to change."

"I'll stop. Maybe I can help you with your issue Saturday."

"Oh, you will definitely be helping. One night is not going to be enough after such a long time without. I'm looking forward to Saturday. Come over about six."

"I'll be there. Talk to you later Sarah."

"Bye."

The rest of the day went by pretty routinely. The project was ahead of schedule thanks to some nice weather. When I got home, Robin was gone, but there was a note on the table.

"Hey Frank. Last night and this morning were amazing. Call me when you get home."

I grabbed a beer from the fridge, went up to my office and called Robin. I was kind of hoping she didn't want a repeat of last night because I was still exhausted. When she answered, she sounded out of breath.

"Hey Robin, did I catch you at a bad time?"

"No, not at all. I just got back from a run, so I'm a little out of breath."

"What, didn't I work you out enough?"

"Oh yeah. I don't think I'll be walking right for a few days."

"Cool. So I got you note. Is there something you want to talk about?"

"Yes, but can we meet? I don't want to do this over the phone. Maybe for a drink later tonight?"

"Sure, how about Crossroads at eight?"

"Sounds good. I'll see you there."

I had to admit, I was very curious and a bit apprehensive. I finished my work and fixed dinner. The boys ate quickly and headed upstairs to do their homework. At seven thirty, I told them I was heading out for a while and that I'd be back early.

At eight o'clock I was sitting a small booth in the back when I saw Robin walk into the bar. I waved to get her attention and she walked over. She was dressed pretty sexy in a short skirt, blouse and heels. She had a couple of buttons on her blouse open and when she bent over to kiss me hello, I was able to see right down her shirt. She sat down across from me and leaned forward so that I could see most of her tits.

"Hi there."

"Hey Robin. You look incredible."

"Thanks. I thought you'd like it." Her smile was naughty and my cock stirred in my pants. "I asked you here because I need to ask you something. And I want your complete honesty."

"OK. I can't promise anything, but I'll try."

"Here it goes." She took a deep breath, stared into my eyes and began. "Do you think that I'm a slut?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Do you think that I'm a slut? I want you to be honest with me."

I had to think about it. She had the tendency to be slutty, but I didn't consider her a slut. I leaned back and looked into her eyes. "No. I think you can be slutty, but not actually a slut. I enjoy the fact that you are so sexual and I wouldn't really consider that being a slut."

"So, you would consider me more than just some girl your fucking."

'Yes. At the very least I'd consider you a friend."

"And you wouldn't consider me a slut because I called you in the middle of last night to fuck my brains out and then showed up at your house this morning for more sex?"

I smiled at her, but she didn't smile back. "Look, when I was married, April would get these cravings for sex and she was almost insatiable. I never thought of her as a slut. And I don't think of you as one either." She nodded her head and sat back. She actually had tear in her eyes. "Can I ask why you're worried about it?"

She took a really deep breath, but remained silent for a moment. "What would you consider a slut?"

"Someone who had random sex with multiple partners."

"And because I'm only having sex with you, you wouldn't consider me a slut."

"Not at all."

She finally smiled and leaned forward again, giving me back my view of her tits. "Good. Because I really like being with you Frank. But I was getting worried about how you perceived me. I'm not asking for anything to change, so you can relax."

"I wasn't worried about that."

We ordered our drinks and relaxed for a while before heading over to my house. We managed to keep our clothes on till much later and enjoyed a nice easy fuck before we both fell asleep. We repeated the performance again in the morning and by the time we went out to the kitchen, the boys were gone, so we had the house to ourselves. We talked some more and made plans to have dinner together that night. After Robin left I thought about what we had discussed and felt that I'd given her my honest answer. Sex with Robin was amazing. But I knew it was just sex. I did notice a subtle change in her since we spoke, but I felt it was a good change and let it be.

That night I showed up at Robin's to pick her up for dinner and my jaw slammed to the ground. She was wearing a simple, black dress. And she looked amazing in it. Her tits stretched the top and showed an ample amount of cleavage while the bottom came to just about mid-thigh and hugged her hips and ass like a second skin. I'd seen her naked plenty, but there was something extra special about seeing her dressed like this. Her hair was loose around her face and hung down over her shoulder. Her makeup was done perfectly and her eyes seemed to pop. She also wore three inch heels which showed off a set of well-toned legs. She also seemed to have an energy about her that made me sweat.

"Hi. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing you look right now."

The smile on her face said that she was pleased with my reaction. "You like?"

"You're incredible. Absolutely amazing to look at."

"Thanks Frank. I'm glad you like it." She stepped up to me and kissed me passionately. I hugged her tight and kissed her with equal energy before she pulled back. "Dinner first, then dessert. I don't want to ruin your appetite." She laughed as she pulled me towards my car.

I opened the door for her and she slid into the seat, but not before showing me she wasn't wearing any panties. My cock jumped and I had to concentrate to keep myself from pulling her from the car and ravishing her right on the spot. Dinner was fantastic and the energy I felt was incredible. I knew she was feeling it as well and we had a lot of fun. A lot of people in the restaurant were staring at us, but neither one of us cared. Several times during dinner I felt her foot rub my leg and one time she slit it all the way up to my cock. My cock was at half mast all through dinner and I could tell she was just as turned on by her nipples poking against the material of her dress.

By the time the bill came, I was ready to explode, but tried my best to maintain some dignity. That all went out the window when we arrived at her house. As she inserted the key into the lock I moved against her back and started to kiss her neck. I also reached around her front and grabbed her tits.

"Damn Frank, at least wait till I get the door opened," she giggled. But she was also pushing her ass against my crotch. It took her an extra couple of minutes before she finally got the door opened. No sooner had the door opened then we were both inside shoving our tongues into each other's mouths. I was ready to move fast but suddenly realized I wanted to savor this, so I pulled back.

I took her hand and said "Where's your bedroom?"

"This way." She took my hand and led me to the back of her house. We entered her bedroom and I stopped in the doorway as she stepped up to her bed.

"Turn around." She looked over her shoulder at me and then did as I said.

She blushed as she watched my eyes take in her entire body lustily. I then slowly unbuttoned my shirt and removed it, placing it on a chair near the door. Robin licked her lips, but didn't move. After several moments, I stepped up to her and kissed her. She responded by melting into my body as I wrapped my arms around her. Her mouth was hot and our tongues dueled with each other. I finally reached for the zipper at her back and slowly pulled it down. When it was at the bottom, Robin stepped back and shrugged the straps off her shoulders. Just before her tits were exposed, she grabbed the front.

Robin was grinning as she stood in front of me holding her dress against her chest. I wanted to yank it away, but knew that would ruin the mood, so waited patiently. Finally she pulled her arms away and the dress dropped to the floor around her feet. Her body was amazing and I stood still as I admired her perfect tits, flat belly and long shapely legs. Her breasts rose with each breath she took and her nipples were hard and poking out. I stepped up to her and when she reached to pull me towards her I pushed her arms away. I kissed her as I held her hands down by her sides and she pressed her bare chest against mine.

The kiss was tender but hot and I soon felt the urge for more. I kissed her face and cheek, making my way down towards her collar bone. Then I kissed down till I was sucking on her nipples. I continued to hold her hands and I felt her get more excited the more I kept control of her hands. I lightly nipped at her nipples and heard her squeal. She tried to pull her hands away from mine, but I held her tightly as I continued to kiss down her body.

Quickly I was placing light kisses around her belly button and again she tried to pull free, but I held her tight. Her breathing got faster as I kissed my way lower. I kissed around her pubic area and her hips. She was pushing her hips against my mouth and she tried more urgently to pull her hands free from my grip. She was moaning and squealing as my kisses moved closer to her pussy and she spread her feet wider apart as my lips and tongue moved more towards the slit between her legs. I immediately smelled her need as my nose got closer to her pussy.

"Please Frank. I just want you inside me. You're making me crazy." She again tried to pull free, but she couldn't. Just as I was about to touch her clit, I stood up. She moaned and her knees buckled slightly.

"Sit down," was all I said. She sat and I knelt in front of her between her legs. I still held her hands as my mouth went between her legs. I licked her already seeping pussy and then sucked her clit as she moaned loudly.

"Oh shit Frank. Just fuck me already. I want to feel your huge cock inside of me. Stop with the teasing already."

I ignored her and continued to suck and lick her pussy.

"Now, fuck me now Frank," she screamed. "I can't stand it any longer. I just want you inside me."

Again I ignored her and stuck my tongue between her spread lips. But she wasn't getting what she wanted and finally pulled her hands free. She grabbed my head and pulled me on top of her. "Get you damn pants off and fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard, fuck it fast and fuck it now."

I listened this time, but I took my time. She was still sitting on the bed and was rubbing her cunt as I pulled my shoes, socks and pants off. My cock was pushing against my underwear and she reached out and pulled them down as well.

"Now fuck me. Fuck me and spray me with your cum. I want to feel you cumming inside me."

This time I obeyed and she leaned back on the bed as I lined my cock up with her pussy. She was already so wet that I easily slid into her. She moaned deeply as I penetrated her. "Now fuck me. Fuck my pussy and make me cum."

I grabbed her legs and pushed them wide as I started to do exactly what she wanted. She was a crazy woman as I pounded into her steaming pussy and I was mildly surprised when she started screaming and throwing her head around as she came for the first time that night.

"Oh fuck that's what I needed. Keep going, I want another one. Make me cum again."

This time I let go of her leg and with my thumb, pressed her clit and rubbed it in circles. She was cumming again, only more violently than the last time. Her entire body was thrashing around and I could feel her pussy stroking my cock. I kept fucking her though as I still wasn't close and she quickly came a third time, screaming about how good it felt.

When her third ended, she lay on the bed breathing deeply as I continued to pound her pussy. I had stopped touching her clit to give her a break and concentrated on my own orgasm when I suddenly heard someone behind me. I turned my head and saw a young woman standing in the doorway to the bedroom watching us.

"Hi, can I help you?"

She was just staring at us and didn't say anything. I let go of Robin's legs and she pulled away from me as she finally realized I'd stopped thrusting. She saw me looking behind myself and looked around me. "Oh shit Terry, what are you doing here?" Terry still didn't say anything and Robin got up from the bed. "Terry, is anyone there? What are you doing here?"

She finally woke from her trance and looked at Robin, realizing she was completely naked. "Weren't we supposed to go out tonight?"

Robin looked confused for a few seconds. "I thought it was tomorrow night."

"No, tonight. But I see you're busy so I'll leave now." Terry walked to the front of the house and Robin quickly ran after her. I was still standing at the side of the bed and decided to sit down. I could hear them speaking, but couldn't make out what was being said.

A few minutes later, Robin came back into the room. "I'm sorry Frank, Terry is a friend of mine and we got our wires crossed. I thought we were supposed to go out tomorrow night. I'll be right back."

She grabbed my shirt and buttoned it up while she went back to Terry. I was feeling very strange sitting in her room alone till she came back in. She reached down and tossed me my pants. "Put these on for a while. Can you do me a favor and just be patient? I promise I'll make it up to you later." I looked up and saw Terry in the door again. She was cute in a shy kind of way with large brown eyes, brown hair and freckles. She stood about five foot four and probably weighed about one twenty.

"Terry, I'll be right out. I promise."

"Don't worry about it Robin. We can talk later."

"No, Terry. This is Frank, the guy I've told you about."

"Hi Terry. Nice to meet you." I started to step towards her but stopped when I realized I was still naked. Her eyes got huge when she saw my cock hanging mostly limp. Terry just turned and walked away.

"I promise I'll be right back." Robin headed for the door but hesitated before leaving. She looked at me for a moment then came back into the room, gave me a huge kiss and walked back out.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, I sat on Robin's bed. She finally came back in and sat on the edge of the bed. She didn't say anything for a few minutes but finally looked up at me. "I need to ask a really big favor."

"What's that?"

"Can we finish another night? Terry's husband has been cheating on her and she needs me. I'm sorry Frank, but I've known her for a long time and she doesn't really have anyone else."

"That's fine. But you'll owe me."

"I owe you huge." She kissed me on the lips and stood to leave but stopped before she got to the door. She looked back at me and a sly smile crossed her lips. "How about I pay you back now?"

I had already stood up and was getting my socks and shoes. "What do you mean?"

"Don't move I'll be right back."

Before I could speak she was out of the room and back to Terry. I heard them speaking some more and suddenly a voice said "Are you crazy?", but then it got quiet again and I couldn't make out what they were saying. A few minutes later, Robin was back and had shed my shirt. She crossed the room, reached down to unbutton my pants and dropped to her knees. She took my quickly inflating cock into her mouth and began to suck me back to life. I looked up to see Terry watching from the door way.

When I was fully hard again, Robin pushed me back to the bed till I was sitting down. Then she climbed onto my lap, took my cock in hand and speared herself with it. She then proceeded to ride me the best she could in that position, grunting and groaning the whole time.

Terry was still in the doorway watching us and Robin turned to look at her. "You can leave or you can stay. It's up to you, but I'm horny and need some good hard cock inside me." She turned away and continued to ride me. "Oh fuck Frank, your cock is so fucking amazing. Terry, you should really try this. His cock just fills me up so well." She started to bite my neck a little.

Terry was still watching us, but hadn't moved yet. Robin stood up and moved to the edge of the bed, bent over and spread her legs. "Come on Frank, fuck my hot little pussy. Fill me up with your big, hard cock. Show Terry what it's like to get fucked by a real man."

I did as she said and pushed deep inside of her. Robin groaned as I filled her and really put on a show for her friend. "Oh that's it Frank, fuck my pussy till I come. Oh shit, I can feel you pounding my cervix. You're so damn deep I can almost feel you in my stomach. Fuck me harder."