The Widower Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

I pounded into her and heard a rustling behind me. I refused to look as I fucked Robin, but knew that Terry was still there. Surprisingly, Robin started to act as if she was cumming, but I knew she wasn't. She rode out her fake orgasm, then pushed me away and walked over to Terry, who had moved into the room and sat on the chair. Terry tried to get up, but Robin grabbed her arm and pulled her over to the bed. "Strip, now."

Terry's eyes got huge and didn't move a muscle. So Robin reached out and unbuttoned Terry's blouse. When it was off, she quickly undid her bra and started working on her pants. Terry covered herself with her arms, but I got a glance of a set of small breasts. Robin had Terry's pants down around her ankles, quickly followed by her panties. "Step." Terry lifted each foot and Robin moved her clothes away. "Terry, I'm tired of listening to you bitch about that loser of a husband of yours. Now either do something about it or shut up."

Terry was terrified as she stood in front of us, covered by nothing but her arms. Robin had turned to me and started to explain. "This is Terry. We've been friends for a while, but my ex is her husband's best friend. He's also an ass and has been fucking everything in town except Terry. Isn't that about right Terry?" Terry didn't answer. "Anyway, it seems that Terry hasn't gotten properly laid in a very long time and needs a good fucking. Is it OK if Terry sits in for me? I promise to make it up to you in such a way that you'll have a permanent grin on your face."

I looked at Terry who was still standing there with her arms covering her privates. "I don't have a problem, but I think she might not be too interested."

"Oh, she's interested." Robin walked over to Terry and pushed her back onto the chair. She then reached down and spread her legs wide. "Look how wet she is Frank. Just the thought of fucking you has her dripping." She again took Terry's hand and pulled her to the bed. This time she pushed her back and climbed on next to her. "Come on Frank. You don't even need to warm her up, she's ready for you." Terry didn't fight as Robin spread her pussy lips and slid a couple of fingers inside of her. "Oh yeah, Frank. She's nice and warmed up for you. How about it? Care for some fresh meat?"

I wanted to make sure she was OK with this so I asked "Do you want to do this? You don't have to."

She still didn't move a muscle, but I still wanted to be sure, so I leaned down and kissed her pubic area. Her bush was quite thick and she didn't seem to take too much time to groom herself down there. Her taste was kind of musky, so I didn't spend much time licking her. I looked at her face and her eyes were closed now, but her hands were away from her small tits. Even though her tits were small, her nipples were huge and the areolas were a deep red color and covered most of her breast. Robin was tweaking them and Terry was letting out small moans. I looked at Robin and she was watching me. She nodded her head and mouthed "Go ahead. She wants this, I promise."

My cock was slick from Robin's pussy, but I rubbed it up and down Terry's slit to get some more lubrication. When I was ready, I slowly pushed into Terry's tight pussy. I couldn't believe how tight she was and it took a long time before I even got halfway inside of her. She was grunting and breathing hard as I pushed, but didn't react any other way. Finally I worked my cock inside of her and stood still to let her pussy get used to my cock. It was almost as if she was a virgin she was so tight, but I didn't feel anything to make me think she was.

She finally loosened up enough to let me pull out easily and plunge back in. She grunted with each thrust, but kept her eyes closed and her face away from me. Soon enough though, her body started to react and her own lubricant gave me easier access to her pussy. I was now pounding in and out of her and the tightness was causing me quickly approach my own orgasm. Robin must have sensed it because she reached down and played with Terry's clit. This new sensation was too much for Terry and she grunted and thrust her hips at me. I felt her pussy clamp around my cock and that was all it took for me as I sprayed her pussy with a large amount of cum. She must have been close because when I started to squirt, the sensation was too much for her and she came as well.

She finally opened her eyes and looked at me as I continued to pump into her, draining the last of my cum. Robin had done such a good job on me that I was still hard as I moved in and out of Terry's pussy.

"You came, didn't you?" she asked Terry.

For the first time I heard her speak. "Yes." She still had that scared look on her face though.

"Good, now you can go home with a pussy filled with someone else's cum and show it to that loser."

I was still fucking her slowly and finally she smiled. "He'll probably kill me, but it was so worth it. You're right Robin, he is a great fuck."

I looked at Robin and she quietly said, "What can I say, I like your cock."

Terry's pussy was now flooded and had become very slick, so I decided to fuck her hard now. I grabbed her legs and pushed her knees to her chest. Then I started to pound her and Terry squealed as I hit bottom over and over. Surprisingly, she came quickly two more times, the second one causing her to actually squirt out of her and onto me. Now I pushed her ankles wide apart and fucked her for my own pleasure, quickly unloading another large load of cum into her.

Now she was enjoying herself and squirmed as I pounded her hard through my own orgasm. This second load quickly filled her pussy and I watched as my spunk spewed out of her pussy from around my cock. I finally finished unloading and my cock lost its hardness and slipped from her overflowing cunt. I dropped her legs and backed away from the bed. I walked back till I found the chair and sat down hard. Robin came over and sat on my lap. She kissed me hard and nuzzled against my chest.

"Thanks Frank. She really needed that, even if she won't admit it."

"Well, as long as I can help."

"You have. Now maybe she'll leave her husband."

"Are you doing this because he's friends with your ex?"

"No, I promise. He's been screwing at least four or five different girls at the hospital alone. I've been trying to get her to leave him for a while."

"So you planned this."

"Nope. Just came to me."

"What's your plan now?" Robin asked her.

"To divorce Steve and steal your guy."

"Yes to part one and no way to part two. He's mine, but I may let you borrow him now and then."

"Do I have a say?" I asked.

"Yes, but are you really going to turn us both down?" Robin answered.

"Well, I'm not really interested in getting involved in a messy divorce."

"It won't be messy. I'm going to move in with Robin tomorrow. I was already planning on leaving him this weekend, but this will be so much better." Terry was pulling on her clothes. "You see, he's out with the guys tonight and when he gets home he'll be pretty wasted. He usually comes home, paws me for a few minutes, grabs some lube and fucks me till he's done. Tonight, he won't need any lube and it'll tear him up."

"Don't do anything stupid and get yourself hurt."

Terry and Robin both laughed. "The douche bag couldn't hurt me with five friends. He's smaller then Robin. I should have left the prick years ago when he got fired."

Robin explained "He got laid off from a really good job and seemed to lose his mind. He's a computer nerd who used to take good care of Terry. But after he got laid off, he started to drink and hang out with a bunch of dirt bags. We're pretty sure he acts like he does to try and impress them. I'm not even sure they like him."

"Seems the girls like him."

"Yeah, well, I may have said girls, but I didn't say they were quality girls."

Terry was fully dressed and came over to Robin and me. "Thanks for pushing me Robin. And thank you for fucking me Frank. I had forgotten what that was really like. Maybe we'll get a chance again." She kissed both of us and left. Robin walked her to the door and returned a few minutes later.

"Well, that was interesting. So, now my little slut, how can I make it up to you?"

"Slut? Me?"

"According to your definition, you've had random sex with more than one girl. That makes you a slut."

I popped her on the bottom as she jumped away squealing. "You're not random, so that was only one random sex act." Seeing her tits bouncing as she jumped away got the attention of my cock. "You didn't seem to mind that she was going to move in here."

"We had already discussed it. I didn't know it was going to be tomorrow or even this weekend, but it's cool. I've got plenty of room and she's going to pay me some rent. Plus it will make it easier for you to fuck her brains out."

"So you're pimping me out to Terry?"

"You didn't seem to have a problem with that just a little while ago."

I had followed behind Robin and had pressed her against the wall, trapping my hardening cock between us.

"Oh, I didn't say I had a problem, but I do have standards you know."

"And she's not good enough?"

"Depends, does she like anal action?"

"We'll just have to find out. If not, you can always use mine. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all." I kissed her hard and she melted into the wall. "How about a little right now?"

"My ass is yours, at least for the rest of this night."

And she was as good as her word.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers