The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tapping her fingers quickly on Tracy's clit, Miss K responded, "Well, let's cum then!"

Tracy slipped the tip into her mouth, giving it a powerful suck before sliding the huge shaft all the way into her throat, her lips being met the thrusting of Miss K's hips. She sucked up and down a few inches on Miss K's shaft, caressing it with her lips and milking it with her throat. Just then, she felt Miss K's dick stiffen up even more in her throat just as those fingers tapping on her clit seemed to hit a fever pitch, driving her nuts. She felt a blast of cum coat her esophagus before exploding into an orgasm, turned on by her friend's touch as her throat was coated with a thick layer of cum. The fact that she was able to conquer such a big cock with her mouth and throat gave her another thrill, stretching out her cum even more.

She opened her eyes to see her friend's tits heaving and her skin covered in sweat, plastering her long blonde hair to her face. Her friend's lips were dropped open and shaking from the hot breath that ran over them. Steeling herself just a bit, she took a deep breath through her nose and drew her lips up Miss K's softening dick, letting her tongue trail up with her lips. Then, smiling up exhaustedly at Miss K, she sat back up and plopped herself back in her own seat, still breathing hard from her horniness, feeling her nipples rub against her t-shirt in a bit of sensory overkill.

"Trace?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for the deep throat. I really appreciated that."

"No, thank you, Miss K," Tracy said exhaustedly. "Besides, with all the fun and pleasure you've given me, I figure I'd return the favor."

Miss K leaned over gave Tracy a peck on the cheek, then smiled as she settled back down in her seat. Then, she said, "I knew you'd be a fun travel buddy when I first thought of this road trip, as well as a pretty hot fuck. However, you've exceeded my expectations not only on the sex, but on the buddy part, too. Thanks."

"Awww," Tracy sat before giving Miss K a hug across the shoulders. "That's sweet of ya, you big lug you."

"Don't these tits mean anything? I'm a big lug? I paid good money for these tits you know," Miss K said in mock anger as she held up her breasts in Tracy's direction. She then flashed her a smile as she tucked her dick back into her jeans. "Let's go find some more fun and some more sex. Ready Trace?"

"Sure, babe!"

Miss K turned on the ignition, put on her seatbelt, then put the car into gear, pulling onto the interstate and speeding off.

***

Questions? Comments? E-mail me at the address in my profile.