All Comments on 'Theatre Ch. 02'

by Rexman9

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ultra hot story!

This is an amazingly erotic story and one that I have fantasized about for myself many times. Throughout the entire reading I placed myself in his place and envied what he got to experience.

Great job writing a well paced story! Don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Theatre games

Sydney,Australia i have discovered the theatre in george st.Usually when i go there ,about 6 guys stroking there cocks watching a girl getting fucked on the screen by some oversized cock.I walk in, back row,take my trousers off to reveal pantyhosed legs with a white thong.I sit there, legs apart, knowing that before too long i will not be alone.Sure enough, middle aged guy moves to sit next to me.He moves his hand over my hosed legs,i part my thighs,he rubs my hosed cock,once, twice then leans back with his cock standing up out of his trousers.I lean over take his cock in my mouth and he grabs my head keeping me down with a steady motion.I feel hands on my hosed arse,rubbing up my crack as i feel the cock in my mouth harden further, then my mouth filled with cumm as he empties out into me.I swallow the lick him clean as my hose is pulled part the way down to reveal my thong, which is quickly pulled down.Fingers probe,but i am ready,i kneel right over,fingers removed to be replaced by the unmistakeable feel of a probing cock head.I reach back,aim his cock and push back as his cockhead enters me, i stay still as he pushes into my depths.He is rather large,but he persists until all his cock is in me, then he starts to pull back ,forward ,back fucking me know with a steady rhythym, my cock hardening as he speeds up.I push back to meet his thrusts as a hand grabs my head and a hard cock is pushed toward my lips,i open them and suck on that cock as my hole is well and truly being fucked.I hear groaning as the guy in my mouth cumms,i swallow as the guy in me grabs my hips and fucks right up into me,i clench my hole and then with one last push he shoots his cumm into me as my cock pulses and shoots my load all over the seat.He slowly pulls out of me and leaves as i pull up my cumm covered hose.There was more that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
didnt finish it all

what kind of fucker is he...i would have cleaned all the cum out of her pussy and ass...they say wine stored in a wooden cask tastes netter...well i know cum from a freshly fucked pussy or ass...of either gender...is delicious. if it was my woman i would want her to empty my man cunt then spit it in my mouth. simultaneously peeing in each other mouth is the perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRexman9@Rexman9
Curious and love to fantasize. Love cock and cum. Reading gay cuckold, break-in, bi forced and feminization stories. Love words because the feelings experienced while reading is better than looking at an actual visual of a guy’s face getting fucked or cummed on. Apparently tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Theatre Previous Part
Theatre Series Info