Therapy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has he been staring at them?"

"He has been a perfect gentleman, I am sure he has noticed but he is too sweet to say anything." It took will power to avoid from rolling her eyes with that line.

Their dinner was uneventful and Debra could taste the muskiness of Frank in every bite of her meal. David did not drink and the food was excellent. They ended early and said their goodbyes. As Frank leaned in to kiss Debra on the cheek he whispered in her ear.

"I don't want him touching my cunt tonight."

They walked to their car and Debra got inside while Frank and David spoke. She remembered how, as a teenager she would binge and purge. She may have been borderline bulimic then. She had only seconds to act and she stuck her fingers down her throat. She felt the urge to vomit and watched as Frank walked away. As soon as David opened his door she flung hers open and threw up on the pavement. Once she started it took a few minutes for the retching to subside.

David had no thoughts of deceit or sex; he was concerned about her and was relieved when she said she must have eaten something bad. Debra told him she just wanted to get home and go to sleep.

to be continued........send comments; good or bad.

12