All Comments on 'Thinking of You'

by DickyUK

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Tt1714Tt1714almost 10 years ago

Mmmmm glad you are back ;)

I came so fucking hard, can't wait to hear what you post next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

All I can stay is thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow That was so hot !

I got so excited when I seen you were back ! Just hearing your voice again started to make me instantly wet . Such a hot fantasy to think about you watching me touch myself for you... I did just as you said and came so hard ! Thank you xoxo

sweetcaressgentlewhispersweetcaressgentlewhisperalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely incredible. I enjoyed that immensely and intensely. That was such a mind blowing turn on. I came so damn hard. Thank you for that.

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funalmost 10 years ago

You can watch me cum anytime if you're gonna whisper all those dirty thoughts into my ear like that. That was hot, as all your audios are, and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more like this one PLEASE!! you are absolutely amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
damn

I barely made it to the end. This is my first time cumming to your voice. My pussy is still throbbing.

livimason434livimason434almost 10 years ago
Woahhh

Damn that was amazing first time listening to your audios your voice is omg incredible made me melt and came so hard for you. I started to cum right when your voice overtook my brain and told me to cum and let it all out over n over again it was powerful. Im gonna have to listen to your other audio now,hehee please make moreee really enjoyed it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck Me Please

That. Was. The. Definition. Of. Sex.

You are an audio sex god. Hell, your a sex god in general. Just hearing your voice got me wet and when I started playing with my nipples like you asked, I nearly came then. Its a miracle I lasted till the end. Thank you for the best orgasm of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wowww!! my body thanks YOU

Seriously thank you !!! You guided me through my first good masturbation session (i came through finger penetration ) i usually just focus on my clit and i end up hurting but your voice and guidance led me to discovery !! Keep going and do similar ones where you guide people. At one point I really wanted you to be with me and see me play with myself I wanted to reach for your hands and let you play with me too... You must know how to please a woman since you obviously know how to guide them through self pleasure.

Joyce

AlittlebitofsomethingAlittlebitofsomethingalmost 10 years ago
wow...

i came so hard and had to play a second time ^_~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
YES YES FUCK YES

I came so hard! I didn't think I was going to make it to the end. Your voice is so sexy . I never orgasmed like that before, because I did just what you told me. This is the first time I listened to you but PLEASE make more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

This was mind blowing. Very mind blowing. I came 3 times. I love your fucking voice...mmm. you could do this for a living sweetie I've listened to this audio multiple times. You're voice will seriously be in my head for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
first time squirting

OMG your voice is so sexy this is my first Time listening to your audio and I must admit I nearly made it threw the whole thing the thought of you watching was awesome. I found myself rubbing my clit as I fingered leading to me squirting all over my bed thanks sexy make more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

amazing voice I could cum listening to you anytime. I couldn't even get all the way through before I came so hard. love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MMM!

I came so hard! It's all over my bed, I came for a second time today over this thank you so much Ughh!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hi i am a 16 year old girl from Danmark and i really want to thank you For making me so Wet and horny and giving me the best orgasm ive ever felt! U are the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

I've been missing my (ex)bf. We did phone sex a lot. I was imagining it was him coaxing me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
soooooo hot!

I came really hard listening to this. Your voice is such a turn on. And the thought of u watching me lord have mercy that had me so hot. Can't wait to hear your next audio;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So sexy

This had me shaking and squirting. You knew exactly what to say and when to say it. Thank you for the best orgasm a have had in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love your voice!

You just made my night! Please make more audios!

SweetSam42SweetSam42almost 10 years ago

Love your ad lib. Your voice is extremely sexy - you can make me cum any day you want. ;)

birddy820birddy820almost 10 years ago
Very Nice

Well done. Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Orgasm EVER!

Your voice is so fucking sexy! This audio was absolutely incredible. As I laid on my couch in a silky and lace nighty (no panties) I came across your audio and decided to give it a listen. Just hearing your voice, I couldn't help but touch myself. You said all the right things at the right time, it was incredible, it was as if you were really here. I definitely came. Twice. Best orgasm ever. Hand down.

- Audania

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
holy moses

Omigosh, I can barely type. With a voice like that, it would be a sin not to do more audio. I'll be playing this one back for sure in the meantime.

reddancerreddancerover 9 years ago
OH WO!!!

That was beyond wonderful. But you wouldn't have to gaze over my shoulders - you

could be right in front of me, watching my fingers do their magic, then I'd have to pull

your face to this oh-so-wet pussy you've made - and do your magic!! DAMN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

At work, in my desk I've never felt soo good. I had to excuese myself from the office to go clean up (if you know what i mean) and leave this comment, and I can barely type. Please record more, Your voice is AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Came so hard

It was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your voice

Your voice is magical and brought me to a wonderful hard orgasm. Even though I had just had a orgasm about 5 minutes before. My orgasm with you was much HARDER. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

This made me cum harder than I think I ever have keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmmm

I came twice magical

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just amazing

My favorite part is that you're right at my shoulder the whole time. I can feel you there and it makes for an amazing experience. I've cum hard multiple separate times to this audio, it just does something to me. Beyond your voice, which sends shivers down my back (a feeling I love!) the fact you're right there "watching" me is amazing. Keep recording, please! You can do wonders to relieve the ache I and many other women have deep inside sometimes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I came 3 times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sunday early spring morning in my bed with you handsme man!

Thank you, here in this oriental country alone in my bed and in my flat is just amazing listening to your sexy and gentle voice . It's a Sunday warm late spring morning and having you made me come more than 6 times it's because you are good, very good, thanks and don't leave us, love love your accent. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First ever Orgasm!!!

I just had my first ever orgasm, this is actually so fucking awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I could feel your breath

My hands are still shaking as I type this, my whole pussy throbbing. Please make more like this! I want to hear you cum while you tell me to. Your voice haunts me even when I'm not listening. It's pushed me over the edge so many times, I've lost track.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Omg!! Without hesitation I followed your instructions and was sooo glad I did. One of the the most sensual sexual experiences I've had. So easy to imagine you behind me in my bed with your body pressed up against me. Only 25 and wondering how anything will top the orgasm you coaxed from me! The way you set the scene and added kisses to the mix was divine . God I didn't need my vibrator, I got slick just fine. Loved it, thanks so much for posting. From a very happy girl in Aus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So Sexy !

OMG such a sexy voice ! My biggest fantasy is to be watched while I masturbate and it was as if you were actually there in the room with me . Please let's have more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time gething off to audio

Wow, what a very sexy voice you have... I was mesmerized from the start... had just come from the bath and put my robe on and was really horny.. didnt want the same old porn so I decided to find a website with audio clips instead and boy am I glad I did. Dicky, your voice and story made me fall into a deep relaxed state which allowed me to let go and cum so hard. Even the way you set it up, instantly, I could feel your warm breath on my neck, you whispering in my ear, you playing with my nipples, your stiff cock pressing into my back, I wanted your cock.. And every time you mentioned something, it was so spot on.. Thank you for the amazing audio. If only you could help me clean up now.. lol.

sweetcaressgentlewhispersweetcaressgentlewhisperover 7 years ago
Sheer pleasure

I found myself closing my eyes as my hands stroked and caressed my body listening to you. I focused on the sound of your voice and the feel of my hands touching my skin as I thrashed about on my satin sheets. I spent quite a bit of time playing with my breasts before venturing further down. I could hear my moans and the slurping sounds as the wetness gushed out from between my thighs. My fingers drove deeper and deeper, taking me higher and higher until I got my release. That was absolutely delightful and definitely to be repeated.

ATenderTouchATenderTouchover 5 years ago
No words can describe

You read my mind the entire audio. Everything I imagined and wanted you to say. You said it. I came at least 2 x, Then squirted non stop, Followed by more cum, more squirting and after the last few sounds of your voice and cuming I had to stop. My entire ass and panties were wet. My sheets are currently in the washer.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While I listened i was moaning for you and calling you Daddy. I need to wash my sheets now :) wow. You're so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When you praised me and called me a slut at the end... that was my favorite part <3 i was naked and grinding against my hand, rubbing my pussy for you while my roommate slept across from me

SonoraRoseSonoraRose10 months ago

That was the first time I came when told. Love your voice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickyUK@DickyUK
145 Followers
Any comments or feedback welcome, especially if you liked anything! I might not submit very often but still check messages and am open to exchanging private stories or audios ;) PS. Don't forget to include an email in any messages if you'd like a reply :)