This Old Cock Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could move, Ted announced to the two of them that he was about to cum. George continued to beat his meat, and soon he felt the hot cum splash on his hand. Now he moved around and took Ted's cock in his mouth, licking and cleaning the cum off Ted's dick. Diane got a washcloth from the bathroom, and she cleaned the rest off Ted's belly.

Ted got up; put his clothes on as Diane and George watched him, sitting naked on the bed. He got up, shook George's hands, and gave Diane a deep kiss, saying how happy he was and how much fun he had. He then left the room just before 10 am.

Diane then lay on the bed, and began to tell George what Ted had said while they were playing. George began to eat her, but Diane quickly had him push his cock into her cunt so that she could quickly cum. George then turned her over, and pushed his cock back into her ass. He slowly fucked her, causing her to cum again. George then rolled on to his back, and tried to persuade Diane to give him a blow job, but she and he just masturbated his cock until he came. And she went and got another washcloth, and cleaned the cum off of his belly. It was now almost noon, and Diane needed to get home before her twin sons woke up and suspected anything.

George and Diane then got dressed, and walked out of the hotel room together. He walked Diane to her SUV, and kissed her. He then drove south to his meeting.

A few days later, George received this email from his Lit lover:

From: Diane

Subject: recovery

Hi, how is it going?

I am still recovering from Tuesday morning.

I seem to have a scab on my left nipple....hmmm nibbling went a bit too far I suppose.

The abrasion on my labia is a bit sore.

Though I can walk just fine ; }

Lover is still talking about it all.....

He quite enjoyed himself and was very pleased that I thought to help him live out a fantasy.

He would like be with another man again, with me more in control, telling the men what I want them to do.

I didn't take as tough of a dominant stand as I could have.... didn't want to scare him off too soon.

Now I know he wants more of me in control.....

He likes it when he is my bad boy and he must do as I demand.

I was with my lover today and he asked had I heard from you.

I told him no, and I wondered how you were.

Did you write a story about our adventure yet?

If so let me know the title..... And I will forward it to her lover.

He said he would like to repeat the little group meeting in the future.

I told him you were going to be around, possibly in July, not sure it would work for him or not, but we have the option.

Keep in touch, stay well.....

Hope you are well,

Diane

George smiled, thinking about what might happen in the future.

12