G&R - The Unforgettable 3-Way Ch. 01

Story Info
Being open-minded leads to a life altering experience.
3.3k words
4.59
17.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers

Please note, this is a true story. However, I've changed the names, ages, occupations and places to protect the other person's privacy. I have no shame so enjoy, LOL. Also be aware there is some male to male sexual contact and bisexual interactions.

.....................................................

The Unforgettable 3-Way

Being open-minded leads to a life altering experience.

My buddy Enrique (Riq) had invited me down to Miami for his 24th birthday. I was 23 and recently out of the military. I was still sporting that clean cut, high and tight look. Due to his work schedule this was a mid-week trip. His job had non-typical hours with days off being Tuesdays and Wednesdays. He worked the 5pm to 1am shift. I didn't mind the mid-week as it would be less crowded.

Whenever we would hang out, I'd usually wingman for him. He was really smart but talking to women was an area he was still working on. Don't get me wrong I'm not some super ladies' man. I was just more outgoing, knew how to work my strengths and didn't let one rejection ruin my night. And I'll admit although it didn't show much, I would get nervous here and there trying to talk to a woman.

We hit the town it was still pretty packed everywhere we went. There was a salsa club where he knew one of the bouncers, so that's where we ended up. The club was pretty close to my hotel. It was a Tuesday night at 11pm and this joint was popping with a full house. The music was flowing and I loved dancing to salsa music. I wasn't professional level with set routines, I was more the freestyle go with the feel type.

At the beginning of our night in the club, we talked and danced with a few pair of ladies but didn't click with them. As the night goes on I know our juices are flowing and we both want to get laid. I spot a pair of ladies talking and laughing off to the side by the end of the bar. I walk over and talk to these ladies who went to a nearby college. Sara and Leandra were both 22 and graduating next semester.

Once I get a good vibe from them, I wave Riq over. He starts hitting it off with Sara who was the hotter one. Leandra was pretty cute herself but she did not appear like she wants to be here. It seems Sara dragged her to the club to get laid tonight. But they both had important job interviews early in the morning. Well, well, well. Leandra and I both share the revelation our friends were trying to get laid and we'd "help" them with that.

When a wingman and wingchick both plot together, things usually go very well. She and I decide to somewhat go with the direct route. We pull them in and tell them that we were going to go fuck, although we did not that night. And we know you two want to as well. Riq can take Sara back to his place. Leandra would actually go home, sleep in peace and be rested for the interviews. I was good on my own in this bustling city with so many hot women around.

1230am rolls around, Riq and Sarah leave together. Once they take off, Leandra gives me a thank you kiss and asks if I'm free tomorrow night. I tell her I'm only in town a few days. Then she leans in to kiss me in an obvious I want you to know that I want to see you again kiss. So we make plans to "meet up" at my hotel tomorrow afternoon.

Not long after Leandra leaves, an older woman approaches me. Gabriela (Gaby) tells me was watching the four of us and wonders why I did not leave with the woman that was just kissing me. I flat out explain to her what transpired and she laughs saying, "Good friends are hard to come by." Gaby was good looking but not so much out of my league as a cute but average looking guy myself. She was 31, about 5'7 with heels 5'4 without, long dark tied up hair and a 36C chest that is complimented by a medium round rear.

We start dancing and vibing on the dance floor. The more we dance the more she is getting flirty and touchy but I wasn't complaining. When she got extra touchy with my body that emboldens me to do the same. She did not mind at all and even encourages my hands to roam her body. After about 30 minutes of this fully clothed foreplay on the dance floor she asks me to go back to hotel room with her.

I agree to go back with her but before we do she tells me there is one catch. Oh hell I thought. Several possibilities popped into my mind but I was not prepared for what her catch actually was. Gaby says, "My husband gets off on watching me get fucked. And if you are comfortable it may turn into a 3-way. He is waiting back in their hotel room. What do you think?"

Apparently they work and live in a small town where everyone basically knew each other. So they could not indulge in some of their kinky fetishes as word would spread and it may have a negative impact on them. Since they were in town for a work thing and in a different city they could indulge in some kinky fun. It is really too bad they have to hide like this but I understand. Society can be so cruel and negatively judgmental.

At first I hesitate; I didn't think I was going to be robbed but was still cautious. Gaby senses my hesitation and asks, "Have you ever done something like this before?"

I reply to her. "I have done a FFM and MFM 3-way before. I am more worried about the ground rules. I do not want to do anything that would mess with your relationship."

"We do this a few times a year and we are very very open-minded." she assures me?

"I am also very open-minded." I say back to her. But as I later found out we both had 2 different definitions of of what open-minded meant in this situation. After my brief hesitation, I agree to go back with her.

We arrive at their hotel lobby and get on the elevator which happens to be a block from where I was staying. Once in the elevator I kiss her with my signature passionate kiss. I am very delighted and feel more assured it was legit as she is kissing me back with similar passion. The elevator trip is short but our kissing spills out into the hallway. We can hear sounds of music and even some moans in the hallway. I guess a lot of people were fucking on this floor tonight.

We make down the long hall to her door and once inside I meet Ramon. He shakes my hand and tells me to have a good time. Ramon was 48 and slightly taller than me at 5'11, thin but well built. He gives off a very confident and welcoming demeanor. Gaby says something to him I could not make out and takes me over to sit onto the long L-shaped couch with a chaise. She climbs on top of me then pulls her dress over her head and I'm in heaven. Her breasts look so good in her black bra.

Being young my eagerness may have got the best of me. I pull her bra down from both cups covering her breasts. Flipping them in essence upside down on her body. In hindsight, I would've notice it was a front opening bra that I could've just unclasped it. Ramon chuckles, "Looks like he's hungry." And he is right I am, hungry to taste and feel them.

While I am enjoying her breasts she is talking dirty to Ramon, "You like seeing this cute young man with his hands all over your wife." He didn't respond verbally. I look over so see he was lightly touching his cock and smiling with approval. Gaby pushes my head down and starts to undress me. Everything came off and she smiles at me while unclasping her bra as in next time this is how you do it. And another reason why in my youth I preferred older woman, they'd teach you things and there was less drama.

Gaby pulls my body to the edge of the chaise to where my feet was touching the ground. She moves to her knees and starts sucking my cock. There was no backing to this part of the chaise. I could now fully see Ramon working his cock and he had a nice one about 7 inches. He is grinning ear to ear so I guess he is really enjoying the show.

Then Gaby stands up and takes off her panties. I see her trimmed V-shape right above her lower lips. She sees me staring and climbs up onto my face. She lowers herself onto my mouth and I began tasting the "treat" she had presented to me. Now I had picked up some tips from other older woman I had been with on how not every woman likes being pleasured down there the same way and to be careful. There are times when you should let her guide you at the tunnel so to speak. Well this was one of those.

Gaby could tell I need more practice down there. She gives me directions like less teeth, suck like this, more pressure, lick here, lick there.....that's it. She appreciated my enthusiasm and willingness to take direction. Once we get into a groove I hear her say to Ramon, "Now he's got it, this is what I need. I think you should get a closer look."

I could not see Ramon but I know he was coming closer. What I did not expect was what Gaby meant by "closer look". While she was basically riding my face now I feel a warm mouth over my very hard cock. My eyes shoot open and I look right up at her. She looks back down at me puzzled. Her definition of open-mindedness was that I was down for male to male contact. Mine was being open to new things but this was not on my radar.

At the time I was not bisexual or had an attraction to men in general. Despite the initial shock, I did not freak out or start anything dumb. Gaby sees that even though I am surprised by what was happening I did not freak out and make a scene. Then she really takes control of everything. She begins to roughly ride my face as if she was smothering me.

She starts talking dirty to both of us. "Suck that cock Ramon, take care of his cock while he takes care of my pussy......And you, eat my pussy, eat it you fucker, eat it. Oooooooh that's it, that's a good boy. I knew you would be down the moment I approached you. Ramon climb on his cock and lets ride him together."

It is all happening so fast; I did not even have time to react. Ramon sits on my cock. He must have been pre-lubed as I went in fairly easy considering I could feel he was tight. There I lay on this chaise, in way over my head. Gaby is riding my face and Ramon is riding my cock. The whole thing is so naughty and so hot. My body is relishing at what was happening.

I am determined to enjoy this and not care about what anyone else thinks. Live in the moment. Ramon is riding me like a pro. I could feel his hard cock against my stomach. Gaby looks down at me smiling some more. She knows I am enjoying this. My orgasm was building and so is Gaby's.

Ramon starts adding extra umph to his hips. He definitely knew what he was doing. "My husband loves having a cock in his ass. Especially from a young stud like yourself. Don't you dear, don't you luv riding this young hard cock for me. Don't you want his cum to fill your asshole?" Gaby says.

"Yes, honey, I luv having a cock in my ass. I luv pleasuring other men for your enjoyment. I want his young hot cum in my ass. I want him to make me his bitch by filling my ass." Ramon responds.

With the heat from what was happening and the pleasure I was feeling, it did not take long for my orgasm to arrive. My cock erupts into his tight ass and I screams into her dripping wet pussy. The vibrations from my screaming are sending her over the edge. Gaby who had been riding my face this whole time drowned me in her fluids. I had to close my eyes. As her orgasm subsides they both climbed off me.

I lay there as both of them get warm wet towels and cleaned me up. They also cleans around my asshole and on my rosebud. I thought all my cum went into Ramon's ass. They ask if I was ok and how long before I could get hard again. I'm not sure what came over me but my answer was, "Well if I had 2 tongues on my cock I usually get harder more quickly." I could not be any more clear with what I want.

They both grin at each other. Ramon pulls me so that my rear is at the edge of the chaise. Gaby climbs up into a 69 position with me. Her and Ramon are kissing each other and my cock. They are sharing a highly erotic moment around my cock together. I guess this is how they spice up their marriage. 2 tongues are sliding up my cock in unison. Then I feel both tongues licking away at the tip of my cock and the feeling is fucking amazing.

Gaby grabs my now hard again shaft and takes it deep into her mouth. At the same time Ramon moves my sac, slightly lifts my left leg and starts to taste my rear entrance with his mouth and tongue. My mind was whirling around in pleasure. She is deep throating my hard cock while he is rimming my hole. I swear my cock is getting more rock harder the more he was tonguing my hole. The sensation was fantastic.

Then they take it another step or should I say finger further as Ramon slides a wet finger in my asshole. I tense up a bit at first. This a is new feeling for me but not unpleasant. Gaby keeps telling me to breathe and relax my body. "Let it come to you. Let him take your asshole for a fun ride." Gaby says to me. This evening became a night of learning and new experiences.

As my body relaxes, he slips in another finger. Now I was feeling what other women who I finger fucked felt. As each time I got comfortable with his fingers in, he starts to speed up finger fucking me. Gaby and Ramon were kissing in such a hot embrace. She was stroking my cock with one hand and he was fingering my ass with one of his hands. Just watching them together sharing my body was such a wonderful thrill for my eyes and my mind.

Ramon stands up and shoves his hard throbbing cock in Gaby's mouth. He was about an inch longer and close in girth to me. I was never attracted to men or another cock before but his was so smooth and it looked very appealing. My mind is racing with thoughts I never had before. All this time they were pleasing me I am eagerly eating and fingering her pussy.

Now it was my turn to be more aggressive. I slide one of my fingers into her rear entrance. I am not shocked that I did not have difficulty going in. She seemed very clean and well prepared back there as well. Gaby sounded different when I entered her rear, there was more aggression in her voice. She lifts up a bit and says to Ramon, "Another man has a finger in your wife's ass and making me very happy. All while you have your fingers in his. Maybe you should...." She stops in mid-sentence and just winks at him.

Gaby moves her face back down to deep throating me. I lose track of Ramon as I focus on putting another finger in her ass. "I want something bigger in my ass?" she moans out. Just then, before I know what was happening, my legs were being lifted in the air and a hard cock was at my anal entrance. There is no turning back. The tip went it in and he is being gentle. Holy fuck is all I am thinking now. Inch after inch his rock-solid cock is sliding into me. I think to myself, can I take his whole shaft all the way in my ass?

Once he gets all the way in he holds it there for me to get used to the size and feeling. I let out a huge sigh. Gaby was still sucking my cock while all this was happening. The mix of pleasure and pain, as his cock did hurt a little going in. He did a great job warming and lubing up my hole. And the way he just went in was so gentlemanly of him. He really knew what he is doing and I'm taking notes.

As soon as I relax more with his cock in me, he starts pumping while she continues sucking. I do not know how much longer I will last will all this stimulation. Just as I think I have never felt these thrills going through my body, another new thrill hits. Gaby stops sucking my cock, turns her body to face me, reaches for my cock and inserts it into her ass. Wow, just Wow. I am flabbergasted. The feeling of Gaby riding my cock with it in her ass combined with her husband's cock slamming into my ass is one of the most phenomenal sensations I have ever felt.

We did not stay long in this position. The feeling was so overpowering my explosion hits and it is massive. The feeling in me is so hard to describe. Overwhelmed by the whole mind-blowing experience I erupt into her ass and shortly after Ramon's eruption triggers. There are these primal screams we were all sharing into the room. My orgasm overpowering my senses, my body and my mind. I can still feel him fully hard and non-stop pumping into me.

Gaby leans in and starts to kiss me again. This time though her kissing feels like a reward for a job well done. She moves my hands to her breasts and I run my hands all over them. We stay like this for a while longer. Then she lifts up saying she was going to rest for the remainder of the night. Gaby was totally in control, like she had been the whole night.

Ramon who finally emptied all his fluids into my no longer virgin asshole, pulls out of me and lays down on the floor. Gaby asks if this was my first experience with a man and I just nod. I lay there not fully composed. Gaby grabs a blanket and places it over me lovingly. Then she grabs another one, a couple of pillows and lays on the large rug on the floor with her husband. Without any more words or actions we all simply lay there, sleeping into the morning.

What an incredible fucking night!

Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers