All Comments on 'Thorne Ch. 03'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
ToFall4ToFall4over 11 years ago
Wonderful

Again a wonderful story. Thank You Kal. I just love how Thorne is one step ahead of Barb. She needs to look in the mirror and re-evaluate herself. I am really curious about these hunters. Keep up the good work gal.

Many many thanks again for such a fast update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for the update; I appreciate you continuing with the Sinclaire Series. I love these guys; true redeemption is always fascinating.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
cannot feel sorry for any one

Who could be content in a marriage where no love is there? Time to see wats on the other side of the fence, Barb...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how long

thanks for the update. Your character's have had a believeable quaity to them. Barb's continued stupidity is boardering on the ridiculous. Its just not believeable that she finds out about vampires and hears ab out rape asks no questions and spends her time planning her shopping after another virtual slap in the face from Thorne. Being a self-absorbed woman she should have been able to resist the sex just like all the other mates. Thorne's character is the one that you love to hate. I'm no longer getting that with Barb. NOw its just annoying. How long do we have to wait for Barb's character to wake up and smell the coffee? About a year ago I remember commenting that you should write what you have planned rather than listen to all the ghostwriters on literotica trying to change your story (IWLYF). I stand by that. Whatever you have planned for her get on with it - please. Several chapters of Louise's story were as much Barb's story as they were Louise's. Do you really need another 13 chapters to give her a redeeming quality or make her a character that we love to have?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how long

It seems to me that you're doing what you claim others are... and that is telling an author how to write his or her story. Ijs.....

fluerfluerover 11 years ago
Leon's the Man

I have deep respect for Leon. He is no push-over when it comes to Barb. He defended her to Thorne but told her off about her catty attitude.

I just hope Barb evolves in this story. She has shown no affection for her baby or respect to her family. Even with her new found riches Barb is not satisfied. I wonder what it will take for her to see the blessing of a child and having a loving family.

Tastee323Tastee323over 11 years ago
Yes

I look everyday for an update. It took long enough, but you never disappoint. I'm kinda nervous about these hunters or the unknown. I hope none of your main characters dies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the update!!!

There is a breaking point for everyone, including Barb, lol! But, that being said Barb can either continue to be her damaged self or try to better herself. Barb is never going to be like her sisters or brother for that matter, but she can be herself just a much BETTER version if she wants to be. Looking at Barb, she is really sad and she doesn't even know it. She's in denial, but is still pushing forward to what exactly? I feel bad for Thorne to a certain degree to be stuck with someone has handicapped in the brain as Barb, but like he said, he f'd up and now he has to accept it.

Barb's family are a blessing to her and she does not want them; she wants a dream man and his love and money; she doesn't even want the baby - only what the baby can get her. Some people are just lost and as sad as it may be, sometimes they stay lost and never change for the better. So, reality wise this story could not be more TRUE. Although this story is fiction, there are so many instances in life where people are bad, selfish, jealous, controlling, manipulative, mean, and etc., but in reality they do not get better, but only because they do not want to, they usually just die that way which is incredibly sad. So, if this story goes on with Barb being this fake, in denial, broken person that she is, it will not be surprising, but only real. Simply put, there is no hope for someone who does not want it or does not feel that they have a problem. And let's be honest, Barb has a problem. EXCELLENT UPDATE!!!

pmpktypmpktyover 11 years ago
loving it

I'm really loving this story. This Olivia person seems very sad, could it be Louise is feeling some of the sadness coming from her as well. The obvious choice would be from Barbs baby but this new character has me wondering as well

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

The thing I love about Kalamazoo707's stories is that there are always twists and turns to keep you on your toes. Just when I think I have figured something out I'm thrown through a loop when the plot thickens even further.

I just can't wait to find out what happened with Noel when his family and the Sinclairs had their falling out. The memories are blocked and are trying to come through is why he has the headaches or someone altered his memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving this story

I was just wondering if this is how the Sinclair men started out their destructive behaviors. Having a mother like Barb. I feel so sad for her baby.It feels no loving emotions from Barb.I can see a child like that growing to be evil.Thorne needs to start loving his child from now so it can pick up some love.Excellent story telling as usual Kal,good job.

DawnzoDawnzoover 11 years ago
Maybe Olivia is Noels mate?

I like him a lot already, this is a great series! I can not stand Barb though and feel sorry for her baby, how will you make me like her? I will be waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please please please let Barb die in child birth, or let her be in a accident so horrible that she is comatose, and wakes up with a personalilty change. That chick is a witch and is going to be their downfall, so yeah death by childbirth works for me. As always Kala u rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

I can't wait until the next chapter of this and Louise story. Also hopefully you will write stories for Joseph noel and leon. Hopefully barb can learn to be nicer and happier maybe then Thorne will love her. Also hopefully thorne and the sinclaires will become allies again.

HoneycaramelbitsHoneycaramelbitsover 11 years ago
Barb is less than redeemable

There is nothing redeemable, positive or like able about her. I hope that her character is just a segdeway into the Blackwell family. I have never felt like I could give a damn less what happens to a character until Barb. She is awful maybe the Hunters will be a way of reuniting the Sinclairs and Blackwells at Barb's funeral with the only happiness at the funeral being the baby's survival. Love the story really hate Barb and at this point I cannot see ever giving a damn about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As much as i agree

with some of the others concerning Barb, you cannot get rid of her, or make her likable please, you need a bad selfish character to each story, keeps the adrenalin pumping.

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

Honestly neither side is right or wrong. Having a gang of kids you can't take proper care of do fall into the realm of abuse sure it might not be the granddaddy of abuse because you survived it but it could be consider abuse nonetheless but it still doesn't explain Barb's behavior towards herself/family...she is way to angry, misguided and pompous that it isn't funny or excusable. She needs Iyanla Vanzant to fix her life...lol or at least Mason(or Gretchen) as a therapist or something. Hell add the whole Blackwell gang of folks in need of therapy. And that poor unborn child too! Her behavoir is way to extreme for the simple excuse "I grew up poor..." sure it explains why she values power and money but don't explain her solitude of self. Honestly all of them need to get their life because this is beyond ridiculous, this is starting to read like a merry-go-round especially since these characters carried over from the previous story. Please make something happen...I am dying...lol but Noel and Olivia seems to be a bright spot though from the love to hate or hate to live aspect of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pregnancy Scared

Maybe a bad idea knowing Barb she would blame the baby scold the poor thing all the way to the hospital; instead motherly rub her stomach she'll probably punch her gut...saying your my Meal ticket don't you dare die on me.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Meh....

I don't know if I should comment or not, but I can't seem to get into this story. I find absolutley no character likeable, yet I don't want to be out of the loop for the next story. I've never been a fan of absolutes and extremes, and that's what I see here, some folks are reincarnated angels and fragile flowers..cough Louise/ Celeste (the meek shall inherit the Earth etc.) - while others are completley (I'd love to say bad) stupid i.e. Barb. Is there a point to this? Here's my two cents about Barb she's more insecure than selfish, truly selfish people know about self preservation and proper manipulation, Barb is an idiot. Nonetheless I see no need for a kumbaya-esque reunion with her family. Personally I like her being a lost cause in terms of her family - I think she can love her kid just fine without a family reunion & I think a hostile mating would be fine if she learnt to deal with it. However this Barb is stupid & immature and not as heartless & cold as I would have preferred her to be.

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it a lot

Both Thorne and especially Barb are not likeable characters. Not all characters have to be likeable to be enjoyed. Thorne readily admits he screwed up. Barb, probably never will. The more she gets the unhappier she becomes. Such is her way in life.

One thing confused me. Louise sensed from afar the sadness, and was certain it was Barb's unborn child. Yet nothing was mentioned when Barb and Louise were together.

I am very intrigued with Noel's character, and the cause of his headaches.

Looking forward to the next chapter,

Thank you!!!!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ah well, its all sad again

one thing i loved about the louise series was how happy it was. It had all those couples coming together and all the characters were so easy to like.

I like this one too, except that i feel too sorry for the baby. No kid deserves parents who despise each other and who don't love each other or the baby. And the poor kid already knows it, without even being born. :(

I hope barb redeems herself. I mean, she's just angry and deluded, right? Its not like some people don't feel and act like that sometimes. And if gene could do it, then why not barb?

Thorne seems bitter rather than truly evil. With the love of a mate, he could have become better. I hope some good thing happens for the baby.

I wonder who tampered with noel's memory? I wanna know who his mate is. I hope not olivia. i'm also curious about adrianna. And is michelle going to important at all? I liked her, too.

Over all a great chapter, as usual. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks 4 d update - NK

Please don't keep us waitiung too long. Update soon. You are one of the best. It would be great if u can finsid be4 xmas, this make a good holiday read.

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyover 11 years ago
I agree with Honeybree

Why does everyone want barb to be like able... There are real people in the world just like her. That think they are entitled to everything without having to work for it just because their pretty. And they like to take the "Woo is Me Thing. to the next level. I would like Thorne to find a new mate but she comes suddenly... I think Thorne is a good guy and they way he grew up with a uncaring mother. I think he deserves to have some one who he knows actually loves him back so he can show that caring and loving side of him that's dying to come out. We only get to see gleamses of that when he's with Noel... And I need to know If Olivia is the mystery eyes in Noel's painting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
True heroine????

A woman who treats her family like garbage is a true heroine? A woman who is using her baby to get what she thinks she wants is a true heroine? a woman who doesn't want to give love, but only cares about material things is a heroine? I'm sorry, but I beg to differ with you. Louise is a Disney princess because she's kind and down to earth? What double standard? The S There are people in the world like Barb who by the way consistently makes the wrong choices and then doesn't own up to them. Thorne has never pretended to be any more than what he is. He admits that he's a bastard and he admits that he fucked up. When has your heroine done that? It's still all about her! Louise and the others greeted her with love and what did the bitch do? she pushed them away. Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but heroine? really??? Not everyone in the world is redeemable. Is Barb? Of course she is! We've seen evidence of that. Several times the person that she could be peeks through and she shuts that person down. Barb is choosing to be the way she is and she is loved. She is choosing not to see it. It's like Leon told her, you've made your bed now lie in it I also agree with someone who commented on an earlier chapter, for Barb to do a complete change is unrealistic. Even if she does change, she will still be who she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
barb is a real bitch

You know someone needs to kill barb. She is crazy. I am trying to see how you are going

To turn her charater around to being good. But i cant see it cause she had so many chances already to do so

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stay the course

Barb is indeed the breakout star in your series. Everyone has an opinion about her. Love or hate her anytime you post they will be here. I looking forward to the update. At the end of the day this is your story your vision and we are honored to share in your passion. Decadent Dessert

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 11 years ago
In response...

To the post that was written by "HateIt"...

(waves)

See you at the next "Thorne" posting! Cause we all know that you're going to come back to read the next chapter.

I am starting to think that there are individuals who are injecting their own personal experiences into this fictional story.

@Kalamazoo: Keep on writing your tale in the manner that you want to write the tale the story. It is YOUR STORY and if anybody doesn't like the way that you've written a character, then they can write their own got-damned story.

I agree with another poster (I think it is Honeybree who said it) that Thorne has the makings to be a likeable character. In my opinion, Thorne is not an evil, sadistic bastard that people makes him out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Barb is strangely not interesting, but I can't wait for more!!!

Barb is so one dimensional. LOL Self-centered. Everyone has depth, but Barb stays the same. I am not looking for a nice Barb, but I am over this petty mean-spirited ego-centric chick. She is going to get someone or many someone's killed and it won't matter to her. She lies to herself everyday all day, so you know it won't matter if she causes someone else harm. Yeah - you redeemed rapists..., Barb is her own rapist that does not want to be redeemed. At least to me she wants to inflict pain and feel superior, just like the serial rapist father of Ethan. Nothing matters but their wants, they have no needs other than to gain something for nothing and inflict the most pain possible because it is all about how important they feel. Barb is a character..., but I want to know about her child and Noel and all the other interesting folks. Barb's redemption is all about acceptance of love..., and she is so mean that I don't know if I want her to find love. Wow, that seems harsh. Everyone deserves love, but what happens when someone dismisses it regularly? Why do folks get so tied up in someone who could care less about you if it does not pertain to them? Barb makes you think..., but the more we find out about Barb, the more you want others to find their true mates. Thorne and Barb seem like a bad practical joke for mates...., The fates were like "YEAH, TAKE THAT & TRY TO WORK IT"! LOL I see shades of growth for everyone, but Barb need not have a mate. She needs to work on herself outside of baubles and show stoppers. But it is your story and I enjoy catching up. I want to know more about the babies. Yeah and the kids, and the eyes. Barb's little body guard is gonna have me laughing. I already know this. Someone - in the not so far future will try to rip her throat out so folks better beware. Louise feels sadness, and she thinks it's Barb's baby. I guess Barb's baby knows it is not loved by it's mother. I really enjoy your stories, it makes a person ponder all kinds of scenarios. Keep up the good work. And btw - who cares if someone decides they don't want to read anymore because 1 character is fucked up..., that is just like real life. We love family members but there are some we can't stand the sight of because they are fucked up. That is life. Go read something else, it is a free story on a free board in a free country...., exercise your right to skip to the next story. No one agrees to everything in life, you are not supposed to. All we can try to do is understand folks differences and be mindful of being respectful of peoples differences. KEEP WRITING KAL!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!! Even if I don't like the actions of all the characters you DAMN SURE TELL A KICK ASS STORY!!!!!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 11 years ago
Just out of curiousity

Was Barb perhaps dropped accidentally as a baby? Because i don't understand how she got her hateful or ugly attitude, i just don't understand her and actually feel sorry for Thorne at times, but i guess i feel sorriest for is the baby...It will be interesting to see how big her fk up will be and what will be the outcome of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bring back the confident, calculating, and narcissistic Barb.

I enjoyed Barb in the last story and up until this chapter because she was a typical narcissist: selfish, greedy, calculating, and confident. I was glad she got her own story, it was a breath of fresh air since most other stories on Lit deal with the "damsel in distress" "goody " and "virginal" types. But Barb just refusing to accept the truth when Thorne told and showed her he was a vampire, then just glossing over it when he had to repeat himself, that's just a stupid Barb. You had the guts to write a self-centered and greedy leading lady for this story who is a lot of fun to hate, don't dumb her down. I'm still rooting for the bitchy Barb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE IT!

Unlike one of the other comments, I don't see this as the 'Barb ' story, but as a magnificent interweaving of complex and diverse characters! You are a master of that, without making the characters boring..I applaud you once again and would gladly BUY your work!

Iluv2rdIluv2rdover 11 years ago
Go Kal Go!!!!

Kal, you are awesome. I have read Ethan, IWLYF 1&2, Louise, Mason, Patrick, Vanessa & Veronica, and now I am reading Thorne. I have even led other people to reading your stories and they have all of them. I said that to say this, you are an incredible writer. When your stories are published, I will support you. Your attention to detail, as in IWLYF 1&2, is impeccable. I love reading your stories and going with the flow just because I love to see what is in a writer's mind and see what kind of creativity they have.

Barb and Thorne are two different people on the same side of the coin. I feel as if Barb should not be redeemed. She is who she is. It does not mean that she can't show compassion toward people and her child, it just means that she won't get Miss Congeniality. Thorne is the same. He does have anger issues but he truly wants to be in love. That is an emotion that I don't think Barb desires yet. She is still focused on herself too much to love. However, we see loving moments with Thorne and he is very protective of those he loves. Still, they both don't need to make drastic changes, a little here and there but not much.

Now, with all of that said, I love the sub stories that are developing here. On Thorne ch 2, I agreed with another poster that the eyes that Noel painted could be that of Celeste or even Louise's baby. However, with the brief introduction of Olivia, it could be her; then again, maybe not. The eyes are a source of calmness for Noel and he "made contact with the owner of the eyes". So therefore, I will add Olivia to the list along with Celeste and the unborn baby.

You have Thorne and Barb's relationship at the helm of the story but you also have their baby. Another sub story is the baby. The baby is feeling sad and we can right now attribute that to his/her parents, but, what if the baby is sad for another reason.

Sub story number 3; Olivia and Rufus Saunders. I don't remember reading about Rufus in an earlier Sinclaire story so we have to find out the back ground and significance to these characters.

Then you have the relationship between Barb and Adrianna Smith. I love this story because it is going to be fun to see them both butting heads.

****(I love read but I also love to express myself, sorry about the long post but I needed to say it.)****

emj417emj417over 11 years ago
sorry for thorne

i think t's time for Barb to go--she will always be unhappy and bitter. barb is tiring and dealing with her is a never ending cycle--i say off with her head (after she has the baby, of course). maybe thorne will go for the security guard--she could handle him.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 11 years ago

Woo wee talking bout seeing drama on the horizon with those who are in town now and this Olivia person talking bout going shopping I hope she doesn't run into Barb and her guard but I have a feeling that is what just might happen. I just hope that her new guard is as good as Thorne thinks she is. I'm looking forward to see what will happens next thanks for the update!

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

Always an interesting tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thorne

Hi! I just wanted to stop by and say you are a great writer. I love all of your stories and I was excited to see you post Thorne. I believe Barb can be redeemed. She does not have to act like a saint, but she can open up and recieve the love from her family. I think once she starts to feel her baby move inside of her she will begin to change some of her ways.

BB

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago
I really hate Barb!!!

Barb is such a bitch, once the baby is born I want Thorne to take the baby and put Barb out!! Barb makes my teeth itch, I really want something bad to happen to her. I know bad ain't I , but that woman really chaps my britches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Barb....

I swear she has a lot to learn and she's just now starting to figure it out now that she has what she wants but it seems that deep down she wants nothing but to be cherished and loved by her mate or she wouldn't still be so envious of her sisters and their mates relationship. if she can only see that then she would begin to open up to being a better person...Love cannot and will never be forced.

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
Barb is no better then a crack whore imo

The only difference is she does not have the excuse of being hooked on crack. I do believe that if Barb thought for one moment she could get Thornes money by turning him and her Baby over to the hunters she would not only send them the direction and security codes but also add in her family as a bonus . I just hope when this is all over and done Barb is worm food.

I wonder what is up with painting of the eyes i can not wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why cant you just be happy barb

Loved it. Barb has problems but i do hope they can work out there differences among each other. You should make a story about a vampire and a hunter falling in love. I think it could be sweet

roseloveroseloveover 11 years ago
that was me the one under 4got to sign in lol

Im the title. Way cant u just be happy barb. Lol

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Oh Barb

What will it take to get through to you?

SunKisstSunKisstover 11 years ago

Good job at making barb really unlikeable just like her name. I like thorne. He's got strength of character and I love how blunt he is. Wish I could be that. SOrry for the kid, coming into a loveless union. And I know who Noel's mate is. Its the hunter girl. That is so cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is a fantastic story so far and I'm sure loads of people might disagree but I really like Barbra because I think she's misunderstood.... I hope she and Thorne fall in love and she realises that she doesn't have to hurt other people to get what she wants and she finds that inner peace that her sisters have found... Your an amazing writer with a great attention to detail, please update this story as soon as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It's good to have characters that are antagonists. The Barb does not improve as a person and I hope it stays that way. I think it would be cool if Thorne could find another woman as his companion. Does mate Noel is Celeste? It would be interesting ...

Redmoon_ElzRedmoon_Elzover 11 years ago
Change

As much as I love the series I can't take much more of Barb. It's like her character is un changing although her world is. I would like to see a change in Barb to become better, but I don't think it'll happen. Idk I wanna keep reading il give it a few more chapters but if she's the same I'm quitting. Ill wait for your new story as I love your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why?

Why does everyone think that barb has to change? I know that this is a fictional story but all of us know someone who like barb refuses to change. People like barb are a fact of life. As far as Thorne goes, he has always been who he is. He never pretended otherwise. He didn't rape barb... she gave in willingly. She had sex with Thorne s friend of her own free will. Does she deserve to die? No she doesn't. But I agree with leon.. she made her bed now she needs to lie in it. Is there hope for her? Of course there is but she has to want to change. I agree with somone who said that if she changes it won't b a total change. The other thing is not everyone has to hsve a happy ending. While I dont want barb hurt or killed, neither do I want her to have a happy ever after ending. She doesn't deserve it after the way she treated her parents and siblings.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
more more more

I am completely in love with this series! love it! :) I do find Barb frustrating as h*** but I have a new found respect (and slight crush) for Thorne...

can't wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For the 12/16 Anon,

I get what you're saying about Barb. No one *has* to change who they are, but its ingrained and innate human nature to have a need to see those who are important to us "be ok". I'm not saying Barb isn't a class A bitch to the 98th degree, but we as readers have come to care about the people who care about her, which implies the craft of an excellent writer.

But yeah. Having said all that, I hope once the baby is alright Karma/Fate bites Barb's raggedy ass in half, whether she gets a happy, sad or indifferent ending.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago

Barb has no redeeming qualities and I don't see her changing. Thorne may not be particularly nice but he is honest and he loves his brother and probably would love his mate if there was anything to love.

realisticendingsrealisticendingsover 11 years ago
Agree with Anon/12

As much as I would like to kill off Barb, people like her are a fact of life. We wouldn't recognize good if we never experienced bad. I don't want Barb to be happy (at least her version of it), give Thorn the baby and let her move on giving Thorn a mate he deserves. Thorne is a victim of circumstance unlike Barb who has chosen to be that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I feel for Barb

There is such pain that comes with personal growth. I feel for Barb and that means you are a very skilled writer. I can feel her emptiness, sadness, jealousy, and desperate cry for love. Even the worst human beings want love and acceptance and to have it surround you but not able to accept and connect to it is soul shattering. Well done! Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ummm

anyone who thinks Thorne doesn't need to work on himself is dumb. He's a misogynist. However, he keeps it real and he owns up to his wrong doings. However, if barb ends up not being his mate later on and he gets a new one he needs to work on himself because he definitely has a complex pertaining to women and stemming from his mother. Also, who is richard saunders because i don't remember reading about him. Then again i've been reading your stuff since the first day you posted ethan so that is a lot of characters to remember. Also, people need to stop with the demand to kill barb. Like wtf? We can handle stories about women being raped, impregnated then forever tied with her rapist but one greedy, selfish women is cause for cries for murder? That other commenter was right, there is some semblance of a double standard here.... Really though, excellent stories.!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 11 years ago
I really dont care about who is talking....

so long as K keeps on typing!!!! Absolutely loved the story

CitrusCitrusCitrusCitrusover 10 years ago
Barb

Barb needs to grow up and accept that her life is what she made it; she had the same chances as the other siblings. Kalamazoo707 is a terrific author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Thorne Ch. 02 Previous Part
Thorne Series Info