Those Days of...Ch. 31-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

'True. O.K. we'll cut the small talk and get straight down to details shall we?'

'I think that's best.'

'Fine. So I suppose the house is the main thing.'

'And I suppose you want half the value, so you can get something for you and your new lady-friend - what's her name, Helen?'

'Yes, Helen.'

'You're not planning on taking your honeymoon - or whatever it's called the second time around - in Troy I presume.'

'No, not even if anyone knew exactly where that is or was Julia.' I responded equally dryly. Which at least brought the faintest flicker of a smile to her previously completely impassive face.

'Well I like this place, in spite of some recent, less than pleasant memories - and I've been talking to my bank. They are quite prepared to provide me with a second mortgage up to an amount that I think you will agree is fair. We'll have to discuss particular pieces of furniture of course, some are undoubtedly yours, some equally mine, there are a few things we might disagree about but not many. If we can resolve those and you are satisfied with the price I can offer you I see no reason why we can't have the whole, nasty business over very quickly.'

I couldn't fault her professionalism - and when she told me the price the bank had agreed to I couldn't really argue with that either. I suppose that in the back of my mind I had sort of hoped it would be the other way around, that she'd want to leave the house, give me an opportunity to try to raise the cash to pay her off so that Helen and I could keep it. But I felt sure that even if Julia had suggested that Helen would never have been really comfortable in what she would always feel was another woman's house.

So I accepted. We discussed furniture, she agreed to the pieces I was most concerned about and I gave way to her on a couple of things she had set her heart on. By the time we were both ready for a second drink, much to my surprise, we had just about resolved everything.

We sat quietly for a few minutes, sipping our drinks, each with their own thoughts.

'It's a pity really.' she finally said.

'What is Julia?'

'What's happened to us. We had some very good times earlier on didn't we.'

'Yes we did. But not for quite a long time now.'

'True. I wonder, if we'd had children, would that have made a difference?'

'Frankly, I doubt it. I think what has happened would have happened anyway - and if we'd had children to worry about they would have made this time just that much more difficult.'


'Yes, you're right I suppose. Still, I can't help feeling little sad about it all.'

'Parting is always sad. But that doesn't mean you can avoid it Julia.'

'True.' Then, quite out of the blue she asked. 'Is she good in bed?'

'Helen?'

'Mmm.'

'We're very happy together.'

'As happy as you and I were when we first got together?'

'It's not fair to try to make comparisons of that sort - and you know it.'

'But you can't blame me for being curious.'

'I would have thought you were far more interested in your girls these days.'

'Oh yes, I have some very lovely - and loving friends. But - just every now and then - I have to admit, I do sometimes miss your cock. You were, I probably should say, you are, very good with it.'

I smiled knowingly and said. 'Julia, I know you too well for this. The next thing you know you'll be suggesting we go to bed together, for one last time. That's not really what you want, any more than I do. You would just like to prove to yourself that you can still turn me on, when you want to. Let's be more grown-up about it than that - at least part as ex-lovers, maybe friends, not two people who constantly have to get one-up on each other.'

She finally gave me a proper smile, a smile I hadn't seen on her face for a long, long time. 'You're right again Roger. Sorry, it was childish of me.

So, how's the daughter - Barbara isn't it?'

'Yes, Barbara. She's well, has just found herself a new man - and I'd say there's a good chance it could turn into a long-term relationship.'

'Pity - but I suppose I'm glad for you all, it might have been tricky if she and I were seeing each other too. But what an exquisite body she has.'

'Yes she is beautiful.'

'And passionate too, she certainly knows how to use what she's got.

Did you sleep with her too?'

That question really took me by surprise and although I didn't answer her, the expression on my face obviously gave me away.

'Aah! I see you have. I don't blame you, you'd have been a fool not to. I won't ask if Helen knows, that's certainly not my business. She really is spectacular isn't she?'

'Yes she is Julia - and just to avoid any possible doubts in your mind - Helen knows everything. In fact it was her idea.'

'Her idea! Now that is an unusual twist. Did you have the two of them together Roger?'

'That's enough Julia!' I exclaimed. 'Change of subject.'

'O.K., O.K.' she said with a laugh. 'Again, sorry. But if you don't mind me saying so, it sounds as though you've got yourself an almost perfect set-up. Good for you! How's your renowned stamina holding up?'

'Fine, so far, thank you.' I replied with a broad grin. Back in the days when Julia and I had been as hot for each other as Helen and then were, Julia had been as pleasantly surprised as both Helen and Barbara were at how long I could hold off climaxing - and taken full advantage of that to maximise her own pleasure.

'Still managing to hold on?'

'Usually.'

'Believe it or not, I can still remember some of those times Roger - you were quite sensational.'

'Were?'

She laughed again. 'Sorry, I'm sure you still are.' Then, after a bit of a pause she looked across at me with dark, heavy eyes and continued. 'Just talking about it and remembering a couple of those times has given me what are, these days quite unfamiliar feelings. Are you sure I can't tempt you?'

'Quite sure Julia - anyway, even if I wasn't, you wouldn't be happy about it later I'm sure.'

'Probably not - but right now I certainly would!'

I decided it was time to leave. Julia was still an attractive woman and it wouldn't have taken too much more persuasion to convince me that 'one more time, just for old times' sake', wasn't such a bad idea after all.

'I think it's better if I leave now Julia, as I said, let's just keep it friendly. O.K.?'

'O.K. Roger. Stay in touch though - and if Barbara's new man doesn't work out, be sure to let me know about it.' she added with a meaningful grin.

'I'll do that.' I said as I turned and left.

Helen was delighted to see me return so early and when I told her that Julia and I had agreed to the financial details of our divorce she was over the moon.

'For some reason I felt sure she'd come up with something to block it, or to make you change your mind. But I'm sorry it'll mean losing the house, it's lovely - and I've got such wonderful memories of the few hours we spent there together.'

'But you wouldn't be so happy thinking about what other memories I might have - if we were able to hang on to it and live there I mean.'

'That's true darling - that wouldn't be easy. Anyway, we'll find something that suits us. Make it our place.'

'Wall to wall mattresses you mean?'

She laughed happily and hugged me hard. 'Not a bad idea that. But right now I'll settle for just the one we have!'

We celebrated the outcome of my talk with Julia with a good old-fashioned, straight forward fuck, no frills or unusual positions. Even as I stroked in and out of Helen's receptive pussy and heard her satisfied murmurings I found Julia's words coming back to me. 'I can still remember some of those times Roger - you were quite sensational. Just talking about it and remembering a couple of those times has given me what are, these days quite unfamiliar feelings. Are you sure I can't tempt you?'

Words which brought back my memories of our earlier, very satisfying days - and nights together, which added fuel to the fire Helen lit inside me, which, as it blazed more fiercely drove me on and on until we were both drenched with sweat, my cock felt almost raw and she lay limp and exhausted beneath me.

'Wow! What brought that on darling?' she mumbled as I finally collapsed on top of her. 'It was as though you hadn't had any for weeks.'

'I don't really know lover - it just happened.'

'Pity.'

'Pity? Why?'

'If we knew, we could use it another time.' she answered with a tired giggle.

'Just wander around in one of your pairs of stockings for an hour or so - that's always more than enough for me.'

'That's right - I haven't done that for a while now have I? There seem to have been so many other things happening that I'd forgotten what really turns you on. I'll have to fix that - can't have you going elsewhere for your thrills.'

I don't think there's much risk of that darling.'

'Good - but I'll make sure there isn't, promise.' she murmured in my ear as she snuggled herself even closer and we lay in each other's arms as we both drifted off into a deep, contented sleep.

Chapter 35

New Things

The following day I put the divorce proceedings into action and Helen and I decided to formally celebrate the start of our new life together by taking ourselves to a top class restaurant on the Saturday evening, which of course meant that she had to make an appointment with her hairdresser and she and Barbara had to go shopping for a new outfit for her on the Saturday morning.

As we were having breakfast together before the two of them went out, Barbara told us that she would be staying over at Mike's place that night.

'So I won't cramp your style.' she said with a cheeky grin.

'It's more likely to be so that you can get him to demonstrate some of his knot-tying skills for you.' Helen immediately replied. Seeing the faint flush that brought to Barbara's cheeks I felt sure that was exactly what Barbara hoped Mike had in mind. It also reminded me that Helen had commented on how excited she had got from hearing Mike tell us about the things he and Margaret had got up to - and that she would like us to try something similar.

Once they had left, while I was clearing away the breakfast things and doing a few chores around the flat I thought more about that, wondering if I could get something organised for us for later that night, after we returned from dinner. After all it would be a perfect opportunity, we'd both be relaxed and happy, Barbara would be out - we could try out a few things on our own a sort of rehearsal for the foursome that Helen had also said she'd like us to try.

Although I really had no idea what I was looking for I went down to a nearby large hardware store and having browsed around for a while found a few things that I thought might come in handy, then went back to the flat and tried to work out just what I could do with them. Although I made several false starts and I doubted that the result was anywhere as near as efficient as the equipment Mike had put together, after a couple of hours of fiddling around I had managed to rig something that I thought might work and then ran through how I would actually go about using it, making sure I hadn't overlooked anything. When I was satisfied I had done everything I could think of I stuffed the gear underneath the bed, so that if things seemed right later that evening, it would at least be handy.

As Helen and Barbara had said they'd get something to eat while they were out I got myself some lunch, cleaned the car and then decided to have a bit of a nap, so I'd be fresh for the evening.

The sound of their return woke me an hour or so later and when I went out I found them giggling like school-girls, Barbara had of course taken the opportunity to buy herself some new things too and they were sorting out the various parcels.

'Your hair looks lovely Helen, they've done a fantastic job.' I said truthfully as I slipped my arm around her and gave her a quick kiss. It had been trimmed a little shorter but still fell almost to her shoulders and although the soft waves had been deepened a little her hair was still soft enough to swing about as she moved, not the stiff mass that I had half expected it to be.

She smiled happily. 'Oh good, I'm glad you like it too. I was worried they might have cut it too short, I know you like it long.'

'It's fine darling. It looks terrific, doesn't it Barbara.'

'Great! And wait until you see her later, in the rest of her new things.'

'I'm looking forward to it. But right now, after all that tramping around the shops, I suppose you'd both like a cup of tea.'

They chorused their agreement and so, while they took their parcels away to unwrap the things they'd bought I made us tea and after we'd had that Barbara disappeared to get herself ready for her evening with Mike and then joined me to watch a bit of TV whilst she waited for him to call for her - and Helen took over the bath-room.

'We had a bit of a chat while we were out shopping Roger.' Barbara said as she sat down.

She wasn't wearing anything special, a blouse and full skirt but, knowing she'd come virtually straight from the shower, it was very easy to imagine her body beneath. Fresh, perfumed, simply waiting to be taken away and made love to.

'I'm sorry Barbara, what did you say, I was miles away.' I said defensively.

'It didn't look as though you were actually that far away - but - I said Mum and I had a chat while we were out.' she answered, with a smile and a look in her eyes that indicated she knew exactly what had been going through my mind.

'I'm sure you did. About what in particular?'

'About the four of us getting together sometime. You know, getting Mike to try out some of his equipment on us. Mum said the two of you had talked about that.' she answered.

'Briefly Barbara, very briefly. Nothing specific, it was an idea that's all.'

'Mum seems quite keen. How about you?'

'If that's what she wants, I wouldn't mind it. Nothing serious though.'

'How do you mean - serious?'

'Well basically, I'm very happy with your mother - I'd be very unhappy if anything got in the way of our relationship.'

'You mean Mike?'

'Essentially, yes.'

'I know what you mean. He's a bit like you in that way. Basically a one woman guy.'

'Odd isn't it. I mean the normal thing is for the man to be constantly on the look-out for a bit of casual sex. Here we have two men, both of whom seem to be far less sexually adventurous than their women are.'

'It's nice though - for their women I mean.' she answered with a slight smile. 'But that's why I wanted to talk to you, before I see what Mike's reaction is. I don't want to start on something that you're not going to be happy about. I think Mum will go either way, she's interested in trying something - but not at the risk of hurting you in any way.'

'Raise the idea with Mike, casually if you can. See how he reacts, then we'll talk again before we decide anything. O.K.?'

'O.K. But - I sort of thought you might quite like the idea, I mean, having me involved.' she said, almost shyly.

'Oh that part's fine Barbara - you know that. You know how I react to the thought of being with you, you've seen the effect you have on me. If your mother's happy about that, I'm thrilled. It's the widening circle that worries me - and, to be honest, the fact that Mike is a very attractive man, young, fit and all that goes with it.'

Barbara grinned. 'Yes, he's all that - and I understand what you mean. You think Mum might get a taste for his style of love-making.'

'It's possible.'

'Don't down-grade your style Roger. Why do you think I'm so keen on the idea of us all getting together? I miss your style - your thoroughness, your staying power. She may fancy a bit of extra excitement from time to time - we all do don't we, even you. But apart from the emotional bond you've developed, Mum isn't going to give up what you can do for her physically - at least, I know if it were me, I certainly wouldn't.'

'So you're saying I've nothing to lose - and probably a lot to gain?'

'In simple terms, yes!'

I thought for a moment or two - and hoped she was right.

'I'll let you into a secret, if you promise not to let on to your mother.' She promised and I saw her eyes brighten with excitement as I explained. 'I was down at the hardware store this morning, then spent a couple of hours putting together the things I'd bought, for later this evening - cord, velcro straps and rings. It won't be up to the standard of Mike's gear but it will give us a chance to see if we like the real thing as much as we do the idea of it, before we take the next step.'

'Great! In a way I wish I hadn't arranged to stay over at Mike's - I'd love to be here too.'

'I think we need to be on our own the first time - neither of us really knows how we're going to react.'

'Fair enough. I'll have to see if I can get Mum to go away for a couple of days - then you and I can try it too.' she said with a wicked smile.

'I'm sure Mike will be more than happy to give you a demonstration Barbara. Probably tonight.'

'We'll have to swap notes tomorrow.'

Just then the front door bell rang. 'That'll be him - tell Mum I hope you have a wonderful night, see you sometime tomorrow. And good luck - I'll be thinking of you.' She said as she bent down and kissed me full on the mouth, then grabbed her over-night bag and left.

As she'd bent to kiss me her blouse gaped open and for a brief moment I'd been treated to a glimpse of the lush valley between her breasts. As always my body had instantly responded to that view, a sudden quickening of my pulse as pictures flashed into my head, pictures of her luscious body as it might look trussed up in Mike's equipment.

It was probably just as well that just then Helen called out that the bath-room was all mine, when I went in and stripped for my shower I found that as a result of those few moments' thoughts my cock was already starting to get stiff, if I'd had much more time for thought I'd have had a full blown erection even before the evening had started.

Helen was using Barbara's room to get dressed in, so I had to wait until she was completely ready before I saw her, no sneak previews. I had showered, shaved and dressed and poured us each a drink before she finally came into the lounge-room - but she was well worth waiting for!

She had bought herself something elegant rather than in the latest fashion. Made from a soft crepe it was fitted tight at the waist, becoming more full below and draped, rather than close-fitting above, leaving most of her shoulders bare. The whiteness of her skin was highlighted by the tiny shoulder-straps cutting over it, the fullness of her breasts hinted at by the way the material clung to them. Below the full swirl of the skirt, which came to just above her knees, very sheer, dark stockings and a pair of high-heeled court shoes.

Around her neck she wore just a fine, gold circlet, a matching bracelet on one wrist and a pair of gold ear-rings glittered as her softly waving hair swung as she walked towards me.

Her make-up was a little heavier than usual, accentuating her large, sparkling eyes and her full, glossy red lips gave me a half smile as she saw the way I was looking her over.

'Stunning! Simply stunning darling. You make me feel positively scruffy.'

'Far from it Roger, you look terrific - you know that's my favourite suit, it makes you look very suave, very sophisticated. But do you really like the dress, you don't think it's a bit too showy?'

'Not at all. Very elegant - yet still very sexy.' I added with a grin as I handed her drink. 'Are the things beneath it new too?'

'Of course.'

'And I'm going to have to wait until later before I get to see those.'

'Naturally.' she replied with a smug look. 'You have to have something to look forward to.'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers
1...345678