Those Days of...Ch. 31-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

I didn't know whether it was because the rest of her body was virtually immobilised but her contractions seemed far stronger than usual. Her pussy squeezed and kneaded my shaft, as though trying to milk a second load of semen from me, clamping around it so tightly that for a moment I wondered if the skin was going to be stripped off it. But in spite of the tightness of its grip the combination of her own juices and the semen I had already pumped into her provided so much lubricant that my cock was able to piston in and out like a piece of well oiled machinery.

She gave a rising wail as that climax peaked and the orgasmic flush that had coloured her cheeks darkened, spreading across her face and down her neck. Then a series of massive shudders rippled through her and as the orgasm continued on and on her body arched even higher, her cries of pleasure lost in the gasping grunts that its increasing intensity forced out of her.

In that position my cock was able to get even deeper, reaching into the very depths of her cunt, my still tightly swollen balls slapping hard against the underside of her tensed buttocks each time I drove down. Watching her straining helplessly against the straps and cords gave me a strange sense of power, power that fuelled my energetic thrusting. But at the same time her still strongly flexing pussy was generating incredible sensations, rapidly increasing my own level of excitement and all too soon I felt the familiar heavy surge welling up again.

As the pressure rose higher and the churning mass reached boiling point, the pace of my thrusting increased, sweat dripping from me as I rode her even more furiously. A few moments later I felt my balls tightening even harder up against the base of my pistoning shaft, then the mind-blowing rush began as the accumulated semen seared up through me.

'Uuugh! Yeesss! More - more!' she cried excitedly as I erupted again. I couldn't have stopped if I'd wanted to - thrusting mindlessly as her continuing contractions urged successive loads up through me, grunting at the intensity of the forces that pumped whatever semen there had been left in me into her.

When I was finally sure I was completely empty I took the blindfold off and ripped the velcro strips from around her wrists. She immediately wrapped her arms around me, gulping lungfuls of air as she pulled me down on to her sweaty body.

What we had both experienced was so intense it was several minutes before either of us could speak. 'That was absolutely fantastic lover!' she gasped. 'I've never felt anything like that - I lost track of how many times I came. And something certainly got you stirred up - you don't often come again as quickly as that.'

'Most of it was because you were responding so strongly. But there was a sense of power too, seeing you tied down like that, unable to do very much. And for a moment it was almost as though there were two other people fucking - that the sensations I was getting were coming from what they were doing.'

'I know exactly what you mean, I was trying to think how to describe it. It was as though I wasn't responsible for what I was feeling.

But what were you doing before that, before you started fucking me I mean? Those sensations were unbelievable, what were you using?'

I found the brushes and showed them to her, demonstrating the difference in how they felt by brushing her breasts lightly. She shivered at the touch and I saw her nipples hardening again.

'Oh, that's enough of that. I don't need to get wound-up again just now - and, from the feel of what you've done to me, not for some time! You were really very strong!'

'And initially very quick!'

She managed a low chuckle and hugged me even harder. 'And quick. But that was what I needed right then. I was too wound-up to appreciate long, slow love-making, I needed a hard, fast fuck - and that's exactly what you gave me. It didn't take you long to get so worked-up.' she added.

'I'd been ready for you since the main course at the restaurant.'

'I knew that - I'd been enjoying the feel of your erection if you remember. It's always nice, feeling it growing like that, especially when we are out somewhere, knowing that I can get you that aroused even when we are surrounded by other people. When I checked him out with my foot, under the table and found it was still hard I was tempted to suggest we try for a quickie, in the toilets, like that time after we went to the movies. But I didn't want to take the edge off whatever you had in mind for us for later. I'm glad I didn't, it was well worth waiting for, wasn't it.'

'It sure was!'

'And you really liked having me that way?'

'It was incredibly exciting. At first I was pleased to see that the gear actually worked, but then seeing you - and then feeling your reactions got me really steamed up. But coming as quickly as I did took me by surprise.'

'As you said, you'd been aroused for a long time - your poor cock must have given up hope of ever being taken care of - and it wasn't going to risk being ignored again.'

'Something like that - anyway it went off like the proverbial rocket.'

She again gave that low chuckle. 'It felt more like a fire-hose to me. I can still feel it, it's all leaking back out of me now - I'm afraid it's going to make quite a mess.'

'Nothing we can't clean up later. Let's just enjoy this part, get our breath back before we move.'

'Mmm - you know I always like snuggling afterwards too.'

So, having extricated Helen from the rest of the gear we lay there, enjoying the feel of each other, letting our bodies recover from the draining experience, just idly caressing each other and from time to time, dozing briefly.

Some time later we stirred ourselves, slipped into our bath-robes and retrieved our clothes from where they'd been carelessly dropped. After we'd tidied up, Helen disappeared into the bath-room for a while to freshen-up and when she came out again she asked. 'Are you peckish darling.' In spite of the meal we'd had earlier, I suddenly realised that in fact I was.

'Yes I am a bit, you too?'

'Yes, how about some cheese and biscuits?'

'Just the thing.'

While I took over the bath-room Helen put together a snack which we then ate, sitting cross-legged, close together on the bed.

'You'll have to show me how to use those straps.' she said between mouthfuls. 'So I can do the same thing for you sometime.'

'There's not much to it darling, they're pretty straightforward, it's just a question of whether I put the strips of velcro in the right places, I had to do that by guess-work.'

'It'll be fine I'm sure darling. And I'll try hard to make it as exciting for you as it was for me.' she said, leaning forward and giving me a kiss - and at the same time, a delightful glimpse down between her breasts.

'I wonder what the other two have been up to all this time.' she said as she settled back again. 'They've probably worn each other out by now.'

'Probably, though their recovery time is a lot quicker than mine is - one of the advantages of youth.'

'Ah, but as we've said before, speed and energy isn't always the most important thing - not for Barbara and I anyway - and that's where you have the advantage over Mike, your staying power is a very attractive capability, don't ever forget that.'

'Which deserted me tonight.'

'Understandably - and at just the right time for me. As I said, right then all I wanted was a fast, hard fuck - and you not only gave me that, you did it twice! You were simply magnificent darling.' she said lovingly as she shifted herself closer, resting one hand lightly on my thigh as she gave me a longer, more passionate kiss.

As the kiss lengthened I felt her hand inching up along my thigh and as I only had to untie the belt holding her robe together to get at her we stayed in that position for really quite a long time, kissing, caressing and fondling each other until all thoughts of Barbara and Mike, the remains of the snack or anything else were driven from our minds.

Even though my hands and fingers soon turned her nipples to hard little buds and her pussy-lips to moist, pouting folds I sensed she was holding herself back that time. But her caresses were so skilful that it wasn't long before I really didn't care too much about that - and much more quickly than I would have thought possible she had started to get my cock stiff again, and once she felt it responding she changed the pace and style of her movements, making them slower, more intense.

I felt sure she had something special in mind for me - and I recalled what she had said earlier that evening. 'After we've done whatever it is you have in mind, I'm going to make you come again.'

Sure enough, once she had got my cock up to full size and hardness she eased herself away from me.

'Get up darling, I want to try something. Stand down at the bottom of the bed, a little bit away from it.' she said softly, her own, barely controlled excitement apparent from her tone of voice.

She lay on her back and told me to lean forward over her, then while I supported myself with my arms she wriggled down beneath me. When her head hung over the end of the bed she used one hand to guide my cock-head to her lips, gripped my bottom with the other, and urged me forward.

The feel of her lips slipping over the bulging head sent shudders of delight up through me but at first I resisted pushing it too deep, nervous that in that position I might choke her. Then she began to suck, at the same time using her tongue to flick the sensitive ridge beneath it. My cock jerked as fresh blood surged up into it and for a while I managed to hold myself still, savouring the electrifying thrills she was giving me. But, when they got too intense, I responded to her urging hand, pushing my strongly throbbing cock further into her mouth. She gave a happy gurgling sound, and feeling her throat muscles relax, I began to slowly stroke in and out.

As I began she slid the hand that had been holding my shaft down between her legs. Her fingers flickered over her still swollen clitoris, every now and then slipping into her pussy. It wasn't long before I saw her body tensing and flexing as the combination of what she was doing, plus the feel of my rock-hard cock fucking her mouth, quickly increased her excitement.

Wanting to play some part in what she was doing for herself I bent lower and although being upside-down made it a bit awkward, managed to lick and suck her clit. Her reactions were instantaneous, arching herself up against my mouth, plunging her fingers deep inside her pussy and using her other hand to urge my cock deeper into her vacuuming throat.

We were in a closed circuit of mutual stimulation and delight. Her body quivered as her excitement rose - my cock throbbed as powerful waves of pleasure coursed through me, a bruising ache spreading through my balls as they refilled.

The pressure inside her seemed to increase much more quickly than usual and as she worked closer to her climax I could tell she was having trouble getting enough air, so I reluctantly pulled my cock back out of her mouth. Even as she gasped for breath she arched higher, forcing her pussy harder up against my mouth, her fingers flashing faster and deeper. A few moments later she gave a choking cry, then her body was wracked by a series of powerful convulsions, and I found I was sucking mouthfuls of her bitter sweet juices.

As her climax peaked she pushed her head up between my legs, took my balls in her mouth and wrapped both hands around my cock. The combination of her mouth sucking my balls and her hands stroking up and down the shaft soon had me up to boiling-point too and I felt my semen seething and churning.

She must have felt the distinctive change in my reactions and just before the actual rush began she tightened the fingers of one hand, slowing her strokes, to make the effect and the resulting blast even more powerful. But it was what she did with the other that actually brought my semen up to the boil. I felt her force one hand back between my legs, then turning it and one finger pushing into the crack between my cheeks. She found my arse-hole, then pushed inside and as she probed deep, then began sliding it in and out, I felt my entire body going rigid, every muscle locking tight.

Then I exploded.

I looked down just in time to see the first creamy jet shooting down across her body, followed by a second and third. The first landed messily across the welt of one of her stockings, the next two added even more stickiness to her already matted pubic hair. She continued finger fucking my arse and pumping my wildly jerking cock, forcing still more out of me, the following, smaller jets spraying across her stomach and breasts.

Once she was sure she'd milked me dry she released her hold and, especially after my earlier double climax, the force of what she'd done left me quite literally drained and totally exhausted. It seemed she was too and we crawled back up on to the centre of the bed just as we were, sweaty and sticky and curled up in each other's arms. Just before we both fell asleep I heard her mumbling quietly, almost as though to herself. 'I told you I was going to make you come again. When I remembered how strongly you'd reacted when Barbara pushed her finger up your bottom I knew that if I did that, I could - and you did, you certainly did.'

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers
1...345678