Those Days of...Ch. 31-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers

When I finally exploded it was with enormous force, I unloaded into her again and again and again. It seemed to be never-ending and when I was finally finished I felt sure I'd been drained of every single drop of fluid in my body. But somehow, in spite of that my cock stayed rigid, even when I pulled it back out of her. It was covered from end to the other with a whipped-up mixture of our juices, the veins knotted, the head like a dark purple balloon, the whole thing still throbbing and jerking .'

Again I felt Helen's fingers gripping me even harder and saw that her other hand was once more clenched tightly up between her own thighs and at the same time heard Barbara whispering to herself. 'Oh, I can imagine it!' But Mike was so engrossed in his own recollections that he seemed to miss seeing or hearing how we were reacting to the pictures he was creating for us.

'A thought suddenly struck me, a thought which made it jerk even higher - as I imagined the feel of her tongue and mouth, licking me clean!

I got up and moved to the end of the bench - I'd fucked her so forcefully that I'd already pushed her almost to the far end of it and as there was still some slack left in the ropes I was able to pull her a little further along until, with her neck supported by the edge, her head hung down over the end. When I undid the rope across her throat then took the hood off and she squinted up at me all she would have really been able to see clearly was my cock immediately above her and then, bending my legs a little, I wiped it over her face. She immediately understood what I was going to go and gave a small moan of renewed pleasure before using her tongue to lick all the way along the under-side of it - and then opened her mouth as wide as she could for me.

Having fucked her pussy I then fucked her mouth and throat - it was just as sensational!

My cock-head was still so massively swollen that I felt her teeth grazing it, sending shock-like sensations back through me as I slowly pushed it between her lips - but she somehow managed to stretch her jaws a fraction wider and from there on it was simply heaven. Her lips gripping me the way her cunt had and her suctioning mouth and throat providing even more powerful sensations. In no time at all I felt my balls tightening yet again and though I couldn't believe there was anything left in them, a couple of minutes later I shot several more searing loads into her.

That really finished me - but she kept hold of me for a long time, siphoning out the final drops, then gently sucking on my cock as it rapidly shrank back to normal size and finally, when it slipped out from between her eager lips, even tried licking my balls.

I was so exhausted and my hands were shaking so much I had trouble undoing the knots that held her down and when I did manage to slip the ropes off her I saw that although no skin was broken, she had strained so hard against them that they had left bright red welts round her wrists and ankles and even deeper ones under and around her breasts. But even seeing those didn't stop her grinning from ear to ear and when I'd undone the last knot she got up and flung herself at me, clung to me, saying how wonderful it had been, that it had been the most exciting thing that had ever happened to her - she either didn't think or didn't care about what problems they might cause if her husband saw them.'

'God! Neither would I!' Barbara grunted.

Helen didn't say a word - she acted! She'd been quite right earlier, when she said that my cock had reacted so strongly to what he'd been telling us - and of course to the additional encouragement her hand had been giving - that it felt as though it might burst. So, as Mike's story came to its crescendo, she simply got down between my legs, unzipped and pulled my shorts down enough to free my throbbing, pole-like cock.

I was so wound-up that it seemed as though she'd no sooner wrapped her fingers around the mass of the shaft and slipped her lips down over the already oozing, sticky cock-head than I exploded deep into her throat. I'm sure that even with the pent-up excitement that Mike's story had created it took a bit longer than that - but for once I didn't care how quickly she did it, the sheer relief was unbelievable!

When I'd recovered I looked up and saw Barbara and Mike sitting there, grinning at me.

'Is that better now Roger?' Barbara asked sweetly.

I grinned sheepishly back at them and mumbled something, Helen told her to mind her own business then turned to Mike - and as though absolutely nothing had happened asked. 'So what happened next? Did she develop a taste for it that way Mike?'

'Like Mum's developed a taste for Roger!' Barbara said and which of course broke us all up for a while. When we'd finally stopped laughing Mike answered Helen's original question.

'Yes she did Helen. I'd thought it would be something we tried just once or twice, you know, for a bit of fun. But as you said, she seemed to develop a taste for it, wanting some other variation each time. And as Summer was coming to an end, the days starting to get cooler though we stayed out of doors the next couple of times - when I tried tying her up in different ways - she then usually insisted on taking me back to her house and made sure I brought the ropes and things along with me.

I was starting to feel a bit nervous about us somehow being caught out - but I admit that once I was there, she was so hot for me, so demanding, that I'd soon forget that and although initially I didn't really fancy some of her ideas I'll also admit that once we were under way I always enjoyed whatever it was we did together.'

'What sort of ideas did she have Mike?' Barbara asked in a quietly excited tone of voice.

'At first they were about different ways I could tie her up, in different places around the house. For instance, when we got back there the third, maybe fourth time, she gave me half a dozen cup-hooks and asked me to make some holes in the bed-room door-frame to screw them in to. I made the holes carefully of course, in the moulding, so unless you looked really carefully you'd never spot them, then screwed the cup-hooks in. While I was doing that she'd got the ropes and stuff out - and stripped, then asked me to tie her to the hooks, so she was spread-eagled in the door-way.

She looked great, having her wrists tied to the top hooks lifted her arms and her breasts, tightening them - and I could imagine how her pussy would look from below, between her widely splayed legs.

Her nipples were already stiff and having given her breasts a quick lick and a kiss I sucked them, hard - which immediately made her moan with pleasure. Then I nibbled her all over, every inch of her - except her pussy that is, I carefully avoided touching or even getting too close to that, even when I slid myself between her legs so I could get at the back of her. So by the time I got round to actually lying beneath her and looked up at it, it was bright pink, the outer lips were all puffy and she was obviously very wet.

I licked and sucked her off and again she got so excited that afterwards, when I undid the ropes I saw she had strained so hard that she'd given herself those deep, red wheals again.

But when I asked her about them, whether her husband had ever made any comment she said he hadn't, that it was so long since he'd taken any notice of anything about her that she doubted if he'd seen them. If she wasn't worried about them I didn't why I should be.

Then, after a few similar sessions, she laid another idea on me. We were in the kitchen, having something to eat, when she suddenly said.

'I'd like to try doing it you next time.'

That made me stop and think, start wondering where it was all going to end. Anyway, I told her I'd go along with it, once anyway, to see how I'd react - and just hearing me say that got her so excited that we ended up fucking again, right there, on the kitchen floor.

Many times during the intervening days I found myself thinking about the various things I'd done to her - and wondering about what she might now want to do with me - so, by the time we met up I was really quite nervous. Neither of us said a word during the drive to her house but I could see from the way she was sitting and the way her hands clutched the wheel that she was just as tense as I was - but sensed that hers was from barely contained excitement rather than nervousness as to what was going to happen.

As had become our routine, when we got there she got me a beer, then helped me out of my clothes and while I drank, knelt in front of me and got my cock erect. She seemed to take longer than usual to do that, normally she was eager to see my quick response, eager to get me as wound-up as she always was - but that day her touch felt quite different and I got the impression that whatever she had in mind for us was not going to be over in a hurry.

When she was finally satisfied that she'd got me as stimulated as she could, without having me actually climax, she took me through to the bed-room, where I saw that she'd already set-up the gear. I suppose that by then she'd seen me do it quite a few times but I was still surprised at how efficiently she went about immobilising me and in no time at all she had me spread-eagled in the door-way.

She made a bit of a show of double-checking that everything was adjusted correctly, brushing herself against me as she did that, keeping my cock at full stretch. Once she was satisfied I was comfortable but secure she reached up and kissed me, slipping her tongue deep into my mouth while reaching down with one hand to fondle my balls and cock. But, as soon as she felt me starting to react to her she broke away, then smiled up at me and said. 'That'll have to do for a while, I've got a few things I have to do.'

And with that she slipped between my legs and after a parting squeeze of my bottom, she simply left me there.

It was probably only fifteen or twenty minutes but at the time it seemed far longer than that and not knowing how long she would be gone or what she was planning to do later didn't help of course. The awkward position I was in started to make my arms ache but I found that the suspense, coupled with the anticipation of what might be to come kept me turned-on especially as I began to recall the exciting times we had shared during the previous weeks - remembering the sight of her, the smell of her and the many stupendous climaxes her eager body had given me - so when she did finally return my cock was still fully erect, jerking spasmodically.

I hadn't heard her approaching and so I came back to reality with a bit of a start when I felt her crawling between my legs - and the first thing I saw as I looked down past my still engorged cock, was her naked back and bottom.

When she stood and turned to look at me, or to be honest, at my cock, I saw that contrary to what I'd thought, she wasn't completely naked - and of all things, she was wearing an apron! One of those old-fashioned ones, with a high bib that covered her breasts, the sort of thing that house-maids used to wear in Victorian times - so, at least from the front, I couldn't see anything other than her bare legs and arms. I suppose that if she'd been carrying a whip or a stick of some sort I would have known what she had in mind but, as she was holding a traditional feather-duster in one hand and a towel in the other, I was understandably, completely confused as to what was going on.

'I had some house-work to finish, before I could enjoy myself I mean. You don't mind, do you?'

'No, no of course not.' I stammered.

'Oh good, I'll just finish dusting in here then.' she said - and began to wander around the room, flicking the tops of the various pieces of furniture with the feather duster. Of course the teasing glimpses I got of her body, of the curve of her breasts when she was turned sideways and of her full-fleshed bottom when she had her back to me, kept me in a state of high excitement and so, when she had worked her way around the room and then used the duster on me it was like receiving a series of electric shocks.

At first it was just a light flick but when she saw how strongly I reacted she got more serious, trailing it up between my legs, across the insides of my thighs and over my achingly swollen balls. Then, as my cock jerked even more strongly in response to the sensations she was triggering, she slowly brushed the tips of the feathers backwards and forwards along the length of it and swirled them around the bloated and super-sensitive head.

Through the rising mist of lust I could see that her eyes were dark with her own arousal, flecked with brilliant green flashes - she was watching me intently, noticing my every response, dropping down to my cock, then back up to my face, as though waiting for some sign or signal that she was taking me too far, too quickly.

Then the tantalising torture stopped - only to be replaced by another.

She dropped the duster and having spread the towel on the carpet in front of me, brought a chair from the other side of the room, then backed herself towards me. When she felt my cock nudging the back of her thighs she held on to the chair for support with one hand as she bent forwards, splaying her legs and lifting her arse high and then felt back between her thighs with her other hand to find my cock. Holding it steady, she literally backed herself on to me, guiding the head between her pussy-lips then pushing back, wriggling her bottom as she crammed its throbbing mass into her.

As I was only tied at wrists and ankles I could still thrust with my hips and once she had positioned herself the right distance away that's what I did - and found that the exciting feel of her hot, responsive cunt was heightened even more by the fact that my movements were so strictly restrained.

Margaret had control of what happened of course, as I found out a minute or two later, when she pushed herself a little further away from me and I discovered that no matter how far forwards I strained, I was only getting the head of my cock inside her. I guess she must have found that particularly stimulating, either that or she had wound herself up just getting everything ready - anyway, we hadn't been in that position too long before I realised she was working up to a climax and a few seconds later I felt her pussy-lips gripping me and heard her distinctive cries as it rippled through her.

I'd expected that she'd then push herself backwards again, so I could get properly inside her and reach my own climax - but soon found she had a different, final scenario in mind.

As her orgasm waned she shifted forwards, off my cock then turned and looked at the state she'd left it in. It was rearing almost vertically, slick from end to end with the juices that had flowed from her, the head a dark, glossy plum-red colour, the swollen veins along the shaft giving it an almost obscenely gnarled look - but from the satisfied expression on her face I could see that's exactly what she'd hoped she had done to it.

She looked up and gave me a strange smile. 'Not long to wait now Mike, I promise.' she said.

Then, having adjusted the towel on the floor she knelt and her lips and tongue drove me insane with their intermittent licks and sucks - but if I thought that was how she was finally going to get me off, I was wrong again. Once she was satisfied I was not only clean but also on the verge of exploding she slipped through my legs, crouching, pressing herself against the backs of them, then reached up between them to take hold of my cock with one hand and my balls with the other - and pumped me to one of the most spectacular climaxes I'd ever experienced.

She'd obviously put the towel down in front of me to protect the carpet from my spurting semen - but unfortunately for her she'd been so successful in working me up that when I came it was with such incredible force that the first and second loads shot well beyond it and even those that followed formed a sticky pool right on the very end of it.'

When Mike came towards the end of that part of his story I could tell by the change of tone in his voice that just recalling that particular memory had a very powerful effect on him and when I glanced at Barbara and saw the expression on her face as she in turn looked down at what she still had her fingers around, I guessed his cock was reacting strongly too.

As I was watching that little by-play Helen leaned closer and whispered in my ear. 'I could picture that scene so clearly, do you think you'd like something like that sometime darling?'

'Mmm, maybe. It was certainly powerful stuff - just look at Barbara.' I whispered in turn.

'I've been watching her for some time - and judging by what she seems to have got in her hand I'd say Mike is feeling pretty tense too.' she replied.

just then Barbara stood up and taking Mike by the hand, pulled him up after her - then turning to Helen and I she said.

'I think it's this man's turn for a bit of relief, recalling those times has been rather potent - and though it's nice here by the fire I think we'll be more comfortable over on the blankets. So you'll have to excuse us for a while - I'm sure you'll find something to do, even if it's only watching us.' she added with a cheeky grin, then tugged at Mike's hand as she headed off into the shadows.

'I'll make some fresh tea while they're gone.' I said to Helen. 'Would you mind gathering up the plates and things darling? It's getting pretty late and we're not equipped for a night out under the stars.'

So, while trying to make out some of the action taking place in the deep shadow beneath the trees and we waited for the billy to boil, we gathered everything together and re-packed it into the baskets. The dancing fire-light occasionally reflected off pale skin and the timing of its flickering sometimes coincided with the rhythmic movements, catching them in mid-thrust, like a strobe light momentarily freezes a dancer in mid-step. But other than those infrequent glimpses their undoubtedly torrid love-making was hidden by the surrounding darkness.

Chapter 33

Home Again

We were sitting side by side, sipping hot tea when they finally rejoined us and from the smug look on Barbara's face we could tell that Mike had more than adequately fulfilled her needs as well as his own. I poured their tea and said, as I passed the mugs across to them.

'We never did get to find out what happened to Margaret, I mean what finally brought it to an end Mike?'

'Oh come on Roger, give him a break! At least give the man time to catch his breath before you start him off again.' Barbara exclaimed in an almost peevish voice.

'No, it's all right Barbara - there's actually not much more to say about Margaret. It was quite simple really - we got caught. Not by her husband, by a friend of hers.

Her youngest, the five year-old daughter, got sick at kindergarten, got a headache and then started to vomit. They'd tried to ring Margaret but she'd obviously been on her way back from meeting me, so they rang her friend, who also had a child there and she went over to pick up Margaret's daughter and bring her home.

By the time she got to Margaret's place we were hard at it and just didn't hear her knocking at the front door, she could see the car in the garage, felt sure Margaret was home, so went through and came in by the connecting door, which was unlocked. She took the kid into her bed-room, must have assumed Margaret was having a nap - and just walked in on us.

Although she was a good friend and Margaret knew she could trust her not to say anything to her husband and though from the way she looked me over I got the feeling she wouldn't have minded sampling me herself, Margaret called a halt to it, right there and then. I think it was the fact that her daughter had got sick and she wasn't there for her when she was really needed that actually did it. Anyway, that was the last time I saw her. A month or so later I met jean - and the rest you know.'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers
123456...8