Three Is Definitely Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Gotta pee. " Was all he offered and he turned and stumbled slightly towards the bathroom pulling the cum filled latex wrapper from his softening dick and breathing heavily and unpaced. The guest girl pulled her face from the fiancés neck and quickly planted a kiss on her soft lips pushing her tongue into her mouth only for a minute, she knew it was about time this was done with so she broke this kiss and moved to dress herself by the couch. It wasn't even long enough for the man of the house to toss the condom, pee and wash his hands before his fiancé was kissing the other girl passionately at the door and locking up behind her. He came out of the bathroom and looked around to find his girl coming at him, he didn't even ask where the other girl was he leaned in and pushed his lips into hers and his tongue to part her lips and play at her tongue. He only broke the kiss with her to move and bend in picking her up one around under her back the other under her legs just below her ass. He carried her off towards their bedroom, it was time to give her what he knew she really wanted and had definitely earned.

12