All Comments on 'ThRobbie Ch. 06B'

by Kindred_Kravings

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureabout 13 years ago
A 'cliff hanger' indeed but still a great read!

I noticed your ending remark that there will be plenty more to come. I say Great! to that. By the way... Chapters 2 to 5 really revved and roared but both parts of Chapter 6 are more subdued. Is there a reason for that and will future submissions ramp-up again?... as occurred in Chapters 2 to 5; just quite curious. Additionally, I love the length of the chapters and that you take the time to dwell in your writing on the 'emotional content' of the characters. Much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Glad to see more!

Was disappointed when this story petered out. Very happy to see it's return! Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cant´t wait fo the next chapters

Great story, which NEEDS to be continued asap!!

jimmy46jimmy46almost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely loved it, a very arousing read.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

This story is turning more and more into a 'must read' for any erotica readers, particularly those such as myself (who are so into mom/son stories). ThRobbie is one of those stories you can't stop reading until there is nothing left to read. Congratulations on crafting such an exciting and emotional tale. You certainly have the writing skills. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Account has been compromised

(This is Kindred_Kravings) Due to a ridiculous snafu during an update to my bio page, I no longer have operational control of this account. No ability to access/login to it. And none of any direct correspondence email you might be sending is reaching me (hopefully it’s not reaching anyone).

Literotica has completely ignored several attempts made by me to cure this issue, and have in fact remained fully non-responsive to my concerns for weeks now. Apparently they could care less whether I have control of my account or not... and I find that especially disconcerting.

For any who may have concerns to the security of your account, submissions, exclusive rights, or any other protection concerns? You may want to reconsider posting your materials here. Something’s not right.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Based on my educational and practical background, if these characters were real, the son would be safer with Jackie than his mother, from an emotional, psychogical and psychiatric standpoint. As one who has no problem with mutual consensual incest between adults, I do not feel that the mother is capable of freely giving consent. Likewise, the son can identify his mother's mental and emotional "pot holes" and does not feel free to react on his own accord. Again, Jackie would be a match because she knows what she want and once the male recognizes it, they can be themselves. The son can never be himself with his mother. He must always be able to correctly read the situation (his mother). 5 star series. The only way to improve this story is for it to be written by a psychiatrist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous