ThRobbie Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the tremor of her thighs subsided a bit she went at Jackie's face like a washing machine. Then continued her confessional, "It's only been a few days, it's all brand new... The size of him, I couldn't aVOID it!... I tried so hard, I tried so hard... so hard... he's always so hard... I tried... not to suck it... I tried so hard... not to suck it... When he came for me I knew I had to... I couldn't resist all that pleasure... But you're his first... I gave you that, please... Please don't tell on me..."

Jackie couldn't get a word in, and I was way too busy with the vision of my mother... pussy-plastering this hot mess of squirt-girl into my bed, her tits bouncing all around while she suffocated her best friend with wanton sex confessional (both verbal and physical) - to even bother noticing my stiff dick was absent of any attention.

Finally, Mom leaned forward to afford Jackie a chance to breathe a response - and kiss upon her mess of a wet sex-lathered cunt. And Jackie did not disappoint. "Have him fuck my ass and I won't say a word of it... ever. Never to anyone, I swear it."

"Oh yes, we can make that happen. My GOD, you want that?... Why would I be surprised... Yes of course, Jackie... we can make that happen for you."

And right away my mom began to prepare her. My thumb had already tore in there a bit earlier. And the secretions she'd sent all over the room left lubrication a non-existent concern. Her finger gained entry easily... doubled by a second one soon after.

"You wanna fuck her ass, Robbie?"

"Jesus -- hell yeah I do!" What a silly question THAT was!

"Then do it... Feel like telling her?"

Oddly then, Mom stuck both those 2 fingers right into her mouth, I GUESS to lubricate them some more - but it looked a little more pleasurable than that - before inserting them in with a 3rd finger attached, in the shape of a cone. She looked VERY practiced at this 'preparation' thing. Jackie was moaning in earnest and grinding her hips around, which caused a bit of an issue -- so Mom used her left arm to pull Jackie's thighs back to frame her lovely dangling melons... effectively holding her wide open and prone. This was triple X stuff. Whatever the most hardcore perversion rating is? It was that.

I momentarily forgot I got asked something. "Yeah. I wanna tell her."

Mom was now spinning her cone-shaped fingers in a short half-circle method of arrangement. And just before she removed them, she said...

"Go for it."

Then all 3 fingers were back in her mouth and she was clearly not just doing that for purposes of lubrication. I noticed there was nothing ill-looking on them though, and more importantly -- she'd left Jackie's asshole gaped wide open. It didn't just close up immediately. It was beckoning me!

"WHOA!" I gasped. And then knew just what to say to validate my thoughts. "I wanna fuck that horny little ass of yours. It looks like it's begging for it."

I then looked back to my mother, enjoying some sinfully sexy taste in her mouth (she'd taught me plenty, I wasn't about to judge anything she found exciting. If she chose to do it - then it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Period.) and I told her what to do, "Open her up for me..."

She smiled at me, perhaps partly due to my acceptance of her 'lubrication' method, but more likely in knowing how goddamn good I was about to feel - digging out belonging into Jackie's desperate ass. Then she spread Jackie's ass apart and spit right in the hole. I watched in amazement as torrid, nasty, hardcore, philthy behavior all got pressed down as tame - while watching Mother's saliva sink into the entry of where I must go.

"I'm excited to watch you fuck her ass also, baby. I love watching her enthusiastic little ass get fucked..." She pressed her hands from the inside of Jackie's thighs -- outward, cradling Jackie's legs back under her arms (and don't forget, Jackie still had my Mom's delicious puffy pussy to snack on). "This is gonna hurt so bad... she'll love it."

Jackie moaned painfully at that. The sound she might make plenty once I'm shafting myself in and out of there.

I'm gonna keep the pace going here and not explain the details but - we went about it the way a fat cock like mine requires and within a reasonable period of time I was fucking it much like a pussy. The vice grip feel of an ass cavity was... way too much of a privilege for me to experience, immediately following my very first pussy fuck. Honestly, I just didn't deserve all this. But when your cock is invading a woman's asshole - that's not your mindset. All your thinking is you're a bitch-conquering baddass and could possibly crush the world in your fists if you felt like it. I'd never felt more masculine in my life and the ego-upgrade I was feeling was beyond the realm of reality.

My mom pressed her head down on Jackie's pussy and tongued it, sucked it, spit on it some on occasion... she grunted and giggled and squealed and moaned... while I fucked that ass cavity without concern... absolute bombast. The most unapologetic little sex-encouraging sluts I'd ever think to witness. Jackie's X-rated orifice was nothing but desperate to accommodate my insistent penetration. So I just crammed my investigating cock in there over and over, learned all about dominating a woman's ass.

That may have continued for a minute or so before Jackie needed a rest and demanded, "Suck it!! Suck him! Suck on your son's dirty cawk!!"

I wasn't allowed a chance to consider that before Mom yanked me out of there and throated me, as far as she could with no preparation at all. I didn't help so she reached out and slapped my ass to come towards her, fuck her face some, similar to this morning. So I didn't come down off the perch of my inflated ego and did just that.

Jackie loved it. "You are fucking NASTY!! Suck on my ass!!"

And just like that I was out of her throat, held in her hand, while her tongue dove down into Jackie's open ass and giggled around in there. She pressed her face in far, and began beating my cock on the top of her head. Crazy shit, man. I'm telling you. (Imagine the site of all this to me. I was a fucking VIRGIN half an hour prior, for christ sakes!!)

Then Jackie threw my mother some well-earned respect. "Robbie... sorry, ThRobbie... she hasn't done this in forever. I fuck and suck all the cock and she keeps her distance. She never comes near it, I swear to you! As soon as the cock comes out of the pants she leaves me alone and just tells us what to do while she fingers herself. No one ever touches her then, I swear to you. She won't even use a dildo when there's guys there cuz she's too afraid to trust it... You can't imagine how hot her pussy is right now..." She was going to continue talking it seemed, but suddenly recognized that meant leaving my mother's steamy pussy uncared for. And that gave me a thought.

I ignored the fact my Mom was in the way and jammed my cock back up in Jackie's backdoor.

Immediate response from Jackie, "YEAH! FUCK it some more! Fuck my tight ass open some more!"

And Mother as well, "God, Robbie, yes baby - do it!"

And I DID think I was a god. At least I fucked that ass like I was one.

Jackie wanted to talk a lot now (keep the pain in her ass from overwhelming her, I suppose). "Serrrrrrah! Is it good to suck cock again?!"

"YES!" she barked, And dove back down into Jackie's lit-up red snatch.

"Tell me," Jackie pleaded.

And my mom obliged, not long neglecting to snack on some cunt while she spoke. "God... it's so good... I MISSED it... missed it so much!!"

Jackie continued to huff out discussion, while having her ass reamed by my angry red cock. "I sucked him off... earlier... he was... extra warm in my mouth!"

"Yes! I know," Mom responded, laving her tongue on my shaft while I forced myself in and out below her.

"It's not like other guys, Serrah. It's hot!"

"Yes!"

My expansion grew within her. I was getting close again.

"You're so lucky... Serrah... Your son's... cock... is so powerful... Are you willing to fuck him?"

And then Mom took control again. I don't think she wanted that discussion to continue.

She claimed the body below her and rolled a half circle - now underneath, Jackie on top. My cock was imbedded (and long enough) that it didn't remove me. I wondered if she'd timed and executed that move purposely or accidentally fortunate. I bet the former.

"Baby..." she said, quietly, "... cum on us... Both of us."

My balls dangled down on her forehead now and she tongued at me there. After a while she craned her neck up to kiss and curl on Jackie's spent cunt. Used her lips like her tits and funneled my under-shaft through the pliable wet thickness of them, sideways. Sucked on my churning balls some more. She was everywhere and everything. "CUM on baby, CUM!"

Fuck yeah I was ready by then, are you kidding?! I'd done better than good from a stamina capacity. But still, I needed, "Tell her..." I started.

"Beg him to cum for you, Jackie! BEG him!!" she shouted.

"Yes, of course. Of course! Cum up my butt, you fabulous mother-throatfucker! Pound me furious and splash on my ass!! Make the both of us squeal for it. OWN meeeee!!"

Which is exactly what I'd set out to do and if blasting her ripped apart ass with my furious cock would guarantee that achievement - then that is what she shall have.

My pace became thorough, fast, and intentional. All that I needed to do now was cum for them.

"That's it baby, that's it," said Mom.

"Oh FUCK... I can't take it much longer. Cum, Virgin, CUM!!" Jackie pleaded.

But I knew I still needed a minute or so of relentless pounding, so I pulled out of her ass and pushed myself back into Mother's mouth, unexpectedly. But she secured her willingness to accept my offering and immediately began to slurp and suck as best she could from her under position. I sat down on her face a bit more and choked her out some, knowing she approves of that... appreciates it even. Her committed groans of encouragement and motivated struggle told Jackie just what was happening.

"Oh my god that is SO fucking nasty, I LOVE that! I thought only I would do that but YOU... with your SON?!" I heard her spit and suck on Mom's pussy for a moment, and then, "I'm okay now, thrust it back in me! HURT ME sum MORE!! PLEASE!!"

So I did. Mom whimpered. Perhaps wanted me to blast down her gullet. Still, she was quick to assist and spread Jackie's ass cheeks apart. I slammed it in there concrete and full - straight to the hilt.

"FUCK!!!" Jackie yelped. "DON'T... STOP... DOING THAT!!"

So that's how I did it. All the way out, short of removing the shroom-head of my shaft - to all the way in. I pounded into her free of concern. And every thrust got a committed response.

"YES... YES... YES... YES!!" Jackie grunted and held on, up to the task of accepting my force. Urging me onward and over the wall.

Mother was whimpering, whining like at the door-crack before. Suddenly she jammed 2 fingers up in Jackie's pussy and wasn't very nice about it. And then the verbal began, "Take that cock, you greedy slut... You wanna know what he's got in those balls of his you better EARN it!... Don't stop, baby!!... I want you to cum on her ass and all over my face - make a MESS!!... Your cock is so STRONG, honey, FUCK her with it. Harder! Harder!!... I love my baby boy... Giving it his all... Fuck Jackie's ass, Robbie, FUCK HER!!... Make that little ass yours, baby, MAKE that ass yours... Jackie loves a stiff angry cock and nothing's more stubborn than this one, honey... Overwhelm her with it and then give us BOTH your full results!! Blow your load and show us success... BURY us and BATHE us with it!! Pump a fuckload of that pleasure on us, PLEASE Robbie, PLEASE!!"

Like, what more does a man need to hear? From his own MOTHER no less. My muscles contracted at the base and Mom saw it. "OH GOD! JACKIE!!"

Jackie joined in, "Jesus god FUCK!!"

And then time stopped. It stopped completely. I froze up and I remember looking around the room from above the bed. I could see us down there, frozen into position. A ton of thoughts went blowing through my mind, much too fast to identify any of them. But I DO remember that everything stopped for a moment. Dead in it's tracks. And I mean like oxygen and all life obliterated from the room - it all became sudden stillness...

And then it blew out of me. I don't know how long it took between the muscle clench that occurred at the base of my shaft - to the explosion behind it to blow it all out of there, but I almost suffocated in that sparse of time. Additionally, I FELT it blow through my cock, ripple through my shaft, the expansion of my thickness to deliver that shockwave of tension deep up in Jackie's excellently fucked-out butthole. Where could the results of that blast go within her? There couldn't possibly be room for another.

"Ohhhhhh FUWK!!" Jackie cried out in painful relief.

And then Mom had me out of there, just as my next launch hit its turbo release. Her fist had the base of me and my cock jerked upward - kicking a stream across Jackie's back, all the way up to her head and beyond.

"Oh my GAWD," she moaned at the feel of that.

But Mom didn't want any more of me lost like that. She had to fight with it but managed to backhand my cock at Jackie's tortured ass and beat off my salve all over it. I pumped my usual overkill upon her for what seemed like minutes, not seconds. Her asshole gratefully expanded and contracted for a while, accepting my gift as if it were in tears for eternity waiting for me. Far more than her ass cheeks could contain spilled down the valley and ran a small stream through her cuntlips, ultimately splashing down upon my mother's soft chest.

"Holy hell... he cums so MUCH!" Jackie remained overwhelmed by it all.

And right about then, as I began to dribble and not so much gush - Mom bent her face in between Jackie's cheeks, swallowing me up with her moist lips and tongue. I heard lewd sucking sounds, like a straw making certain there'll be nothing left at the bottom of the cup. Anything of mine, was not allowed to remain upon Jackie's hips...

But that weren't enough... "Stand over her ass and point your cock at me... squat." She must have willed me into position because I don't remember recognizing quite what she wanted before I was there and done it. She'd pulled her pussy away from Jackie's mouth and slid her hips back in line, more equally below Jackie's own. Jackie's ass got pushed up high and her back arched down sharply, tits and face flat to the bed. I was turned around, squat over Jackie's waistline and my cock jutt out across her ass -- rudely pointed at my mother's forehead. And she sucked it...

The cleaning process was without flaw. A sharp smack of her lips followed each and every suck down my shaft. Her tongue would lay far across her chin, before pushing her face back down into Jackie's ass crack, casually lapping away at her (as if Jackie's semen-stained ass-crack were nothing other than a bowl of milk)... sometimes stabbing her tongue back into the forbidden. She might massage Jackie's golden cheeks for a while, admiring her reflection in it perhaps -- and then wash up whatever remained there with her qualified tongue. My cock would be handled, squeezed hard and made certain it's empty. More sucking. More licking, More moaning. Groaning. Her fingers would flat themselves out and draw on Jackie's thoroughly violated ass, yet somehow resist additional penetration to either her anus or cunt (maybe only because Jackie would want that some more... and that's how she wanted to leave her. Wanting more). She treated it all as if my cock had spun gold - my semen itself, was priceless devotion; repeatedly dedicating her eyes up to mine, conveying purpose and pure admiration.

Among all that mess I could only see her saying, 'Do you see what I'm willing to do for you? I would do anything for you. Anything.'

Eventually her expert appreciation was visually complete. But that wasn't enough for her...

She had to add, "Is there more, Robbie? Please?"

I eyed her, confused. So she looked at my cock for an instant, then back up at me - her eyes never more innocent and vulnerable. Nothing at all what she'd been like to start this ordeal. I pushed my stiffness back down at her, instantly recognized and appreciated as what she desired. And she sucked me again, intensely, squeezing my cock at the base and funneling up to the head. She was right... there was more.

Her moans made me certain she greatly appreciated that.

She slid out from under Jackie completely, while washing my remains from her face with her hand. Then rolled over herself, rubbing that hand between her own ass several times. Rinse and repeat. And finally bent over just as Jackie had been, calling her over.

"Now me..."

While my mother was thorough and smooth in her prior consumption - Jackie was tawdry and wild. She cackled and brayed with her face in there (an ass-slut, I guess you could call her). Full appreciation was given to the gracious opportunity to wiggle inside and worship my mother's cum-stained cavern. How little left there was no reason to stop. Jackie slapped her ass a few times - for being too sexy, of course. (I wanted to do that too. MANY times.)

Eventually... Mom told her to stop. "That's enough now... It's time for you to go."

And Jackie was surprisingly sweet about it all. She slipped her leggings back up quietly and then said, "Don't worry, Serrah. I'm not gonna say anything. I promise you. You know I'm good for my word."

Mom was rolling around very slowly, in some sort of ethereal otherworld/afterglow now... "I know you are... I'm grateful. I hope you had a good time."

"Did I ever!" Jackie declared.

"I'm glad. I just need to be with my son now."

And then I saw the evil eye return. "I bet you do!"

Mom allowed a little more presence to comment, "Jackeeeee... be nice."

"I'm just teasing..." Then she looked to me, "Robbie? Thanks so much for that. You were fantastic. Especially all bandaged up like that. You're a pussy pleaser for certain, young man. It's not just what's between your legs. I'm very impressed."

And that's a pretty nice thing to hear, when you're wrapping up your very first performance, eh. (Particularly from a woman like herself.)

"Thanks," I told her, "And I mean thanks... for... you know."

She gave me a genuine smile and offered up, "Trust me. It was my pleasure. I get to be forever known as your first now, double doses even. And I'll wear it like a badge of honor... Honestly, cuz that hurt!"

Mom interrupted. "That means she loved it, Robbie. That's a gold star from her."

And then she was off. And Mother and I were left on a bed covered in extremism. You'd think we'd want to rest now. But that was something my mother could not handle...

(We're not done, folks, not by a long shot. Serrah's not satisfied yet.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I lay back on the bed in silence. Rewinding all that had just happened in my head. I'm a man now? My virginity is history (worth writing down, even). My GOD that bitch was crazy, I didn't know they could be so rude like that and actually mean they're enjoying themselves, totally foreign concept to me at that point. And I just fucked ASS also!! Did that just happen?! I reamed her little handlebar hips full of all of me and she loved it?! Wait, she squirt some shit all over my room, did that actually occur? What the hell was that?! And My Mom was part of it all... God, she cleaned me out between Jackie's ass like the most hardcore pornstars out there - what do I think of that?! My god, she is lecherous and crude! But wait, I LOVED it!! My... mother... would DO that? That's how sexually devoted she is? Apparently nothing she won't do to support the lustful perversions of man? She's a gift that keeps on giving...