ThRobbie Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually that subsided into intense muscle spasms that forced her to yank herself off me again. Back into the fetal position.

I looked at the tip of my stubbornly-stiff, upright cock - and it was oozing. Not just remains of that foreign substance coating it but almost bubbling over. I could still feel the load in my balls, tortured about a false chance at release. If she hadn't pushed down on me like that so hard... I'm almost certain I would have shot the entirety of me up inside her.

Mom suddenly recognized I hadn't, "Oh my gawd... thank god." I mean, how much opposition (protection) is necessary in negating an abnormally healthy load like mine? I'm sure my boys can swim and I've got quite an army of likely very insistent divers in my balls. The pill thing wasn't all that convincing and neither one of us knew much about this spermicide stuff.

Still, it did not dissuade her. Other than, "Don't tease me like that, Robbie. It's much too unkind."

Once again she went to the can. Though this time a bit more scientific about it (I guess she thought she might need refills after having her own explosions. Regardless, it was REALLY turning me on!)

Quickly her beauty was upon me in full. Her thighs winged out wide and she watched in wonder as my thickness spread her entry aside brand new, slowly sinking down on me with only gravity to make her do it.

I had to admit to her, "I don't know why but that spermicide thing is REALLY turning me ON! I want to cum so much more than it does!"

She was twisting at her nipples while still amazed at the visual of my cock re-appearing on her upstroke as I said it. That stopped her at the top and she looked at me directly, horns back on her head and the snarl-lip gone into a quiver.

"Yeah, you like that? Watch Mommy desperately spray spermicide up her cunt so she doesn't have your baby? You like that she's afraid, is that what you like? Wanna overwhelm it?" She sank down upon me again, clenching her cunt muscles noticeably for several glorious impalements. "Or does it just turn you on that she's so fucking willing, to do anything... I'd spray a half-dozen cans of this stuff up in me if that's what it takes to fuck you some more. Whatever it takes. Are you going to fill me up much more than that?"

"You're goddamn right I will!"

"Yeah? Anything for you, baby. Anything for my boy." She squat herself up off me completely and we watched her foamy pussy drip scientific sex down upon my stiff dick. "Wanna fuck my foamy pussy some more? Is that enough protection from your massive impregnating cock?"

"YES!" I was desperate to have her petrified pussy back on me. Way past urgent to cum by then. My testicles tightened in anguish.

Once again, the extensive amount she'd flushed inside her squeezed out liberally around my cock as she sank back down upon me. It looked as if I'd gushed a full load inside her already. Excruciatingly slow, she pushed down my shaft until her lips forced it out across my balls.

The sensation of that flood escaping her left me fully unable to lay there. I had to take control once more. I needed to PRODUCE! NOW!

I pushed up and pounced on her, much like I had through the shower curtain that morning not long ago - pinned her below me without much effort, chest to chest - and sucked on her mouth with my own while spastically humping away at her accommodating cunt.

Her pussy was so full of the stuff it was frothing all around my cock while I plowed inside her. I suddenly had my OWN subconscious thoughts. All those men she used to lay herself out for and encourage them to cover her with cum. The foreign studfuckers and how they came in her over and over again in succession, one of them being my father. But most of all, how criminally neglected she must have felt all these years without a warm cock to fuck and fulfil her desperate carnal cravings. Until now... until her son's had found a way inside and was everything she'd ever dreamed of all wrapped up into one throbbing source of satisfaction. In some manner, all that artificial cream spilling out of her was begging me, 'Fill my cunt. Fill me up with the real thing! FILL ME!!"

And I agreed.

"I'm gonna..."

She knew it before I said the words but... wasn't quite willing to let me go.

"Don't pull out of me yet, just a moment lonnn... oh my god!"

Before I knew it my balls catapulted up to the base of my shaft and I shot a determined onslaught of sperm deep in her. She immediately reacted, clenching my ass tight and pulling me deeper.

"YES, YES! Cum deep inside me! DEEPER!!" An exquisite moan of pleasure pouring out from her far too long neglected soul.

But somewhere in my brain, there still existed sober reason. Pregnancy bad. She definitely did not want that (subconsciously maybe, but in realty - hell no!). I struggled to remove myself. But her hands would not let go of my ass; she would not let me escape. I had to bite her somewhat sharply on her earlobe to shock her to let go - had sent another torrid spurt firing off within her before I leapt out of there.

Her neck had arched (much like her back had earlier), as if my jism had shot through and punched her under the chin. Sight unseen, she immediately grabbed me by the cock as I fell backwards and pulled me on top of her, jacking me off all over between us. I jostled around in recovery from my forced release and shot off spastically through random open spaces.

"That's it, baby. Cum upon Mommy... share your soul with me..."

Finally her subtlety had returned. The hell-beast within us both was tamed and put to rest... the craving had subsided. Our bodies rolled about on the bed, swapping positions occasionally, while our bellies swam around together - my warm semen defining mutual approval. I was kissing her lips most of the time... while she was kissing me.

The event had finally occurred. Sexual intercourse... with my own mother. Strangely, it felt that neither of us had any regrets to this new condition whatsoever. Once the confirmation had been final, you might expect a guilty conscience to take over - but it hadn't. Not at all (at least not at that point.) We simply felt like lovers - naturally, far closer than any others. Her body no longer felt foreign to mine. I no longer felt a distance from it. We had become one... again.

Just as we had once been.

And I never felt more accepted, or safe, than I did at the moment that followed the entry of my cock inside my mother's satisfying approval.

She did not go wild for the white liquid of my love, as was her usual reaction - it remained shared between us. Perhaps she felt no need to chase for my confirmed acceptance this time...

She'd felt it inside her instead.

*

There will be more... Plenty.