ThRobbie Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was when I felt her. Her mouth wrapped around my cock once again...

I had faintly recognized she was quietly moaning and moving around on the bed while I lay there nearly unconscious, for what must have been several minutes. I wasn't fully aware she'd been doing that, while I was floating through the remnants of what had happened. But she clarified the present, as she began to suck upon me once more with her all-accepting warm wet mouth.

She moaned in a manner consistent with her patient suckling. But I was spent, flaccid and used. There's no way she could make me responsive once again. Unless she were my mother of course...

Eventually I looked down past my chest to witness her tender efforts. She'd pushed one of my legs off wide to the side, enough to allow her room in there to lay herself sideways - and continually rub her thirsty pussy, complimentary to the rhythm on me. I noticed her outer labia were even thicker than normal, packed full of pink puffy pleasure, crying out for resolve. Her fingers seemed to pet and protect it, providing reassurance that it won't be forgotten. Meanwhile, the heat of her mouth was pleasant and soothing, nothing greedy about it, rather, nurturing and conscious of my condition (nothing like Jackie at all).

Finally she spoke, it spilled out of her mouth like saliva, "I can't stop feeling horny... watching you fuck your virginity free... I'm so thrilled to have witnessed to that..."

A finger went inside her then, made her coo a bit. "Ohhhhhhh... my baby is a man now. Entered a woman. Tamed her. Made her his own... Pushed aside her defenses and told her not to fear it. Put his pain inside and it pleased her... She took my baby's birthright... And Mommy got to witness it... I guess I was lucky, if only to assist you... I'm so glad."

But glad she wasn't. It didn't quite appear that way. I worried for her.

Back into her mouth she took me, a bit more effort and insistence this time. She wasn't finishing me off... she was only beginning. Her moans increased their throaty desperation and her nostrils fed my shaft with heat and escalating tension. Her finger slowly entered herself and withdrew, occasionally circling the exterior of her now engorged clitoris without touching it directly.

I couldn't not react...

"Oh, Robbie... you're growing for me. Can you? Does baby need some more?"

It then became a very inspired suck job. Mother wanted her son's erection and now that there were signs of life... it simply had to happen. If she could create it - it must continue, her duty to see things through.

In between her efforts, she would lie to me:

"I didn't mean to, baby."

"I wasn't paying attention."

"I only wanted to sing you to sleep."

"Mommy didn't mean to make it grow like that..."

By the time I was half erect she was telling the truth:

"It's just that... my pussy wouldn't go to sleep."

"I'm aching for you now and... you came for her, not me."

I told her that wasn't true and to prove it my expansion continued.

"I wanted to share but... it hurts inside now, honey."

"I know I shouldn't say this but... I'm feeling so empty inside. I should be feeling nothing but pride. Instead, I'm feeling bruised by... neglect. You don't neeeeed me anymore."

And that hurt my feelings. "Mom! Don't say that... I thought of you the entire time. When you were at the door I was thinking of you. I left it open FOR you. I never thought you'd come inside but... I'm SO glad you did. You made it all so much better for me. It wasn't the same without you there. Jackie was just a... thing between us, that's all she was. I needed you there. I made you suck it the way you like 'cuz I wanted you involved. I didn't care about her, your love was all I wanted. It was all for you."

By the time I'd finished with all of that she was sucking me off in earnest. I could feel her heart pulsing through her hand and mouth. Every confirmation of her importance increased her effort and I was getting fisted and affirmed at a damn near full erection, she began to slobber and mew - painfully, it seemed - eyeing my empathy and desire to convince her.

"Baby... she took away your gift. I want..." let me reiterate, she was very sordidly sucking my cock at this point; demonstratively slutty and desperate. It was mother feeding you breakfast when you're six but instead of Gerber in your mouth it's HER that's all sloppy about the swallowing and looking up at YOU for proper assistance. The innocence behind the eyes did not at ALL fit the crime. "I want sloppy seconds. Robbie, I need you to fuck me. I can't handle it any longer. I need you to fuck me so bad... Please don't leave me alone like this."

"But I thought..."

She cut me off, as if I hadn't tried to speak. "Baby... do you think you might be willing to help me? I really need your help right now. I'm not the mother now, you are. Make me guilt free and FUCK me."

She rose up from her sideways position, her mouth askew and unkempt, saliva rolling thoughtlessly off her bruised lips - and straddled me, my cock pushed up between our hips, milking it like a water pump.

"I'll take second place. It's okay, honey. I don't mind being after her. I just need you to take it from me too. Do you want to be inside me also? I promise I'll make you feel good. I'll feel as good as her, at least... I think."

"Mom, you..."

But she cut me off again, the same manner as before; as if I had nothing to say. "Maybe I can just rub it on my pussy? You'll be fine, you just got fucked... I'm sure that you won't want to cum on me there..."

She backed off down my thighs several inches and pointed me directly at my birthplace, instantly flashing my thick-capped cockhead up and down her sloshy slit and all around her uniquely puffy pussy lips. I stopped trying to speak to her, contemplating her actions instead. Her moaning had matured into a more intentional tenor, demanding desperation; painfully persistent; panting.

"With you touching me there maybe I'll feel better. Like that for a while... I might not need to..." suddenly she growled, "fuck it up inside me... like you so generously did for Jackie... I'm sure she deserved it... but I don't."

"MOM!" But it was no use. She wasn't listening to me. I had to let her work through this herself.

Her grip just below the cap of my cock was stern and, honestly, becoming pretty painful. And then the reason became apparent. The head of my cock popped inside her collapsing resistance. If not for the fist just beneath it she may have swallowed me up completely.

"Oh shit. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck... didn't mean for that to happen... I guess I better hold on tight... Can't have any mistakes ensue... Ohhhhh god that's a cockhead. Mommy has your head inside her."

But it didn't concern her enough to remove it.

Instead she let her ass hit the bed and jack me around like she was a wheel. I was a tire iron, popping off a hubcap -- then spinning away at the bolts beneath it.

"Is that a cock in Mommy's pussy? Rrrrrrrrr... No it's not it's just the knob of one. It's not really fucking me, it's just... getting my cunt very READY to do so! Your flesh in there feels so goddamn good, baby, WHAT am I doing withOUT that?! Why would I be willing to WAIT so long?!"

And then she finally heard me... "For me."

Her actions stopped and her neck snapped up to meet my eyes. Some time elapsed before she spoke again... "What?"

"You've been waiting for me," I said simply.

Which is accurate on many levels: She swore off Cock cuz she suddenly found herself with a child to raise. Could not continue her licentious ways with this enormous responsibility so dependant on her. She'd been practicing the 'safest' of sex ever since (albeit perhaps more salacious than any other member of the chastity club), while waiting for me to grow into a man able to maintain and make claims for himself. Unexpectedly, it turns out I've got precisely what she's yearned for all along -- and she does for me. My full grown cock wants within her more than anything. And she's been waiting for exactly this kind of equipment to dedicate its preference for her, since the moment she stopped allowing for that.

This IS what she's been waiting for. Perhaps it's time to make it all worth it.

Her reaction said yes to all of that, and to thank me for saying it with such simplicity. Much like she'd planted herself across Jackie's body after sucking up her spray -- she dove forward onto me and swallowed my body up, limbs latched around me and lips locked onto mine. Followed by peppering kisses all over.

"You're so right, Robbie, and that needs to be over with. I can't deny it of myself any longer. It's no use doing so. I'll never be able to leave this alone. It HAS to happen, if only one time. But don't even talk about tomorrow just GIVE me today!" My cock was smashed between our bodies and it wasn't long before she went to riding it externally -- sat up straight and mashed her pussy down upon it, like bologna slathered in mayonnaise, and rode my unsunk shaft (forward and back) as an enthusiastic cowgirl would.

"It's time to fuck your Momma's pussy, baby -- you were born to DO it!!" As if her pristine pussy on me weren't enough she wrapped her hand around my head again and swiveled my saliva-slathered flesh like a saddle grip, while continually throwing herself forward and back. "Wanna make love to me, honey? Wanna show me I'm better than anyone else? Wanna slip your fat cockmeat inside me? Inside a pussy that's been all alone since your sister was born? Would you do that for me, baby? Is that how much you love me?"

Her mouth began to twitch... indecisive of which spirit to inhabit, that of my nurturing mother -- or a cock-convincing harlot. (Why not both I say!)

Somehow she heard me and suddenly thrust herself back down my thighs with her ass arched up high in the air, kissing all over my cock shaft in between continual carnal encouragement. "My pussy tastes so good on you honey. I want it to taste deep inside me. Where no one has been in forever. Deep in there where I've been waiting for you. Where only you can find me."

No surprise, she then took me deep down her throat. All the way past her choking point, with her lips to my pelvis before she would stop. It happened in nearly one fluid movement. And just as soon she came back up off of it, gasping -- impatient with herself for needing oxygen before going audible again. "See, honey? That's how far you can go. I'll take you inside me, all of the way."

And then she was up on my lips again, kissing and moaning. She could not stop talking (and I was way past the point of agreement, so what the fuck?! I couldn't get a word in!). "I love you so much... When you're inside me I will be whole again. Do you know what that means? I'll be whole again once more, Robbie. All full of you."

And then her breasts were in my mouth.

"Suck on my titties. I want you to feed on me just like you used to. I want you to need me like that." Her other hand found the width and length of me below her and made certain I was never left alone. Assuring no part of selfishness. "I crave this beautiful cock of yours inside my pussy so damned bad... Tell me the truth, honey. Can you let me go without it? Can anything stand in the way?"

Finally I'd had enough of all this desperate talk. I somehow managed to sit up and drop her down to rest the back of her thighs on the tops of mine -- complimentary indian style (our limbs entwined). "Mom... you've got to stop talking. I'm not disagreeing with you."

She laughed. "I know, honey, I can't help it. You know how much I love all that stuff. Don't tease me about it." Then she squished my face at the cheeks, like a scolding, before mashing her lips against mine again. But I needed to take charge.

"Mom... stop. I just need to make sure." She fought me for a bit, insisting on kisses, but eventually relent and allowed me to speak. "If we do this... it won't upset you? Every other time there's been some sort of divider, psychological or otherwise. If we go through with this the way you want -- there won't be."

My best interest is her own well being.

She was quick with a quip. "You already fucked some other pussy, that's separation enough for me. Don't convince me otherwise."

I let out a small laugh, "Okay. But you're sure you won't start, like..." I had to risk it, "crying or something?"

Again, and I really was quite surprised, she had simply passed the point of denial (at least temporarily) and wasn't willing to accept anything that might halt the proceedings. "Baby, I'm not gonna cry. If I do it will be tears of JOY!"

Her focus went to my cock down between us... fisting it earnestly, bumping her quim up to my ballsack -- wanting closer more than anything -- rubbing away at the top portion of her pussy lips to match the speed of her cock-stroking... And then looked back up at me with beaming eyes and a tenderly bit-into lower lip. "Let's fuck now."

One last thing...

"What about..." I had to hesitate, "... Pregnancy."

The hand on her pussy went to my lips with a 'shh' finger (and she temporarily stopped stroking with the other) before she announced. "I bought birth-control pills when I went to tennis with Jackie, I took one last night, and today I bought some spermicide. There's a full fucking can in my purse right now, just begging to spray up my pussy. I knew I couldn't hold out for much longer. I didn't think toDAY... or maybe I did (she thought about that for one tiny moment)... but I'm prepared and if you just say the word I'll go get that can right now."

"What? You're on birth control?"

I could see that she wanted to erase this conversation as quickly as possible, her eyes were darting around the room as if there might be a sign somewhere that says, 'Don't fucking worry about it. Nothing bad will happen'. But she did remain honest.

"Maybe. I did end my period just before we started all this so it might be working already but the spermicide will ensure that and... do you want to fuck me?!" And right back to the spirited hand job and cunny come-hither action.

"What... what does maybe mean?" I had to question, confused.

Enough questions. She went to get answers; bolted from the room. I heard her stomp down the stairs and back in a flash; entered the room with a little spray can of some sort in her hand and leapt on the bed, knees up, legs spread, her pussy split open before me.

"It means this!" she barked. Jammed the end of the can between her lips and puffed some amount of its contents within her.

"What..." I started.

"I've never used it before but it's in there now. We're protected. It's supposed to work and I'm on the pill! I'm on the pill!! No more excuses, come fuck me or else!!"

"You're sure it..." (I know, I should just shut the fuck up and bone down. But allow for the fact it's my mother not JUST some astonishingly hot piece of ass, okay? I had to be responsible.)

But she was now insistent, no more time for conversation. As far as she was concerned it had already begun. "Watching you sink inside Jackie hurt me so bad, honey, the ache inside is KILLING me! I want you deep inside me so bad. The longer we wait the more hollow it gets. Please, baby. Fix me..."

We both looked down at her foamy pussy. She was a little concerned about the look of it, and quickly wiped her hands across her exterior to clear away any excess. Cleaned her hand on the bed and checked things out a few times, every bit as much you'd expect from a woman used to valuing presentation at the highest level. Then she looked at me for assurance. Had she ruined it with that foreign substance? Would it all be over now?

"Baby...?

I knew just what to do.

I used my elbows to move over top of her and position myself for entry. I wanted my face right there close to hers when it happened. This would be nothing at all the way it was with Jackie. This oughta be what they call 'Making Love'. Or at least resemble that in some manner to start, eh.

Our lips immediately met and melt together like warm butter, her tongue timidly calling me forward, further, more complete. Meanwhile, my hips attempted to do just that... alas, I wasn't veteran enough to manage that move without assistance.

"Let me help you," she encouraged.

But my eyes told her that meant defeat.

"It's okay, baby. I want to. I really like that part... Can I please?"

Not waiting for surrender, her hands reached down to help guide me inside, pressing her breasts together in such a way that not only felt fantastic on my skin -- her electric nipples sparking energy between us -- but served to push my chest up off of her and effect the end result.

Without much mechanical arranging necessary, my skin slipped past her unwilling resistance once again... just beyond her parting gates. And she held me there; eye's to my own with awe, admiration, and -- not to be ignored -- sudden awareness.

"Are you sure?" I had to ask again.

"I'm certain," she answered after an undetectable delay. "Push forward... slowly."

Entering past her excessively feminine exterior was... so consuming, that would almost be enough. But as I continued forward within the interior of her welcoming velvet walls, cautiously rotating my hips while she tempered the distance I was able to penetrate -- I was struck with the transcendent emotions I felt. The distance I'd felt with Jackie, the foreign feeling of it all, was not felt within my mother. It may have been that I'd just become more familiar with it, or it may have been because that is in fact where I came from. To have my skin in there once more felt... so affirming, protected, wanted, desired, present, and... created. It felt like belonging. (Yes, I felt the odd sensation of foam in there but that hardly bothered me and maybe helped me to feel safe from impregnating her - as was her intention for us both.)

I'd pushed inside maybe 2 inches when I looked up into her face again to see her grimacing. "Go slow, honey, it's been such a long time. Yours is not a toy... easy, baby... easy."

Her hands now faced up lightly in opposition to my hips. She was panting and blowing hard from her cheeks while I entered just as she said, as considerately as possible, while remaining insistent on solving her craven desire. My flesh within her was as tightly gripped with fear as it was with immeasurable trust. The all-encompassing sensation spun out well beyond the interior and wrapped around us both, externally. The most welcome sensations of being 'held' had never been more comforting. And yet, the vortex remained somewhat resistant. Uncertain. I could feel her saying so with the most private parts of her body, before she assured us through it audibly...

"That's good, honey... gonna be good soon... little bit more now... Mommy will like it. Mommy wants all of you, desperately..."

Her breathing became increasingly rapid, accelerated, until her cheeks were literally fluffing like a windbag. (It wasn't just due to the size of me, or the fact that I was her son -- she hadn't had a stiff cock in there in 16 fuckin' years!!)

Something more than half of me was in there when she let go of guiding my hips and fell back on the bed, flat.

"Baby... go back where he came from..."

And just as I pulled back for one more delicate thrust of near complete insertion... the one she'd been anticipating perhaps... she passed out cold. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her neck went limp and dropped her skull to the side.

I panicked and drove myself within her while lurching forward to awaken her. Unexpectedly, that did the trick. Her eyes flashed back open, triple their usual sleepy size. And then the enormity of the situation hit her - literally and figuratively.

"...You're inside me."

"I am." I smiled.

Suddenly she burst into tears, more obvious joy than anything else (just as she'd predicted).