ThRobbie Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh honey, it's so fucking beaUTIFUL!"

Her hips kicked into motion immediately, wanting to make it all as real as possible by continual confirmation that I was in fact inside her. She grabbed my buttocks tightly and forced me to match the thrust of her hips; make sure I go there over and over and over again.

"Oh god it feels so good... I made you... I made that flesh... for sex... Fuck me with it, Robbie... fuck it back inside me... give your mommy back what you were made for!"

I might have taken offense to that but I knew better.

What she was feeling was a kind of relief that many may never encounter. I won't get too deep into it but, consider a few things briefly: She'd been carrying guilt around about her father forever. He died on her before any of that resolved. The result was she sought out surrogate representations of him for a few years, continually encountering that to a more demonstrative degree as it never seemed to completely fulfil her. While doing so she discovered her greatest pleasure was in providing it (as she wished she'd done with her father). Unfortunately, the closest she got to achieving her 'goal' (or at least a sexual bombast that could momentarily push aside the ache inside), resulted in her getting pregnant. Twice. Since then she's sidelined herself -- for the benefit of others (and not just in regards to raising me and my sister, but also in terms of her sexual practice with Jackie, where Mom gets left out of all the physical action). The result of all that sacrifice and tormented yearning... is a full grown male who represents everything she's ever wanted (physically and emotionally). And not just any male, but her very own son.

In short, the product of all her efforts -- is paying it back. In the most astronomically complete manner possible. Literally, and figuratively... returning home.

Consider that kind of relief, eh?

I could tell it wasn't going to take her long to...

"Ohmygawd, I'm cumming! I'm cuming with your cock inside me! Robbie!! My baby!! It's so very fuckingggggggggggggggggggg......"

And then she blew up the room with a roar you'd never think possible could erupt from a woman (not to simply define it as 'masculine', it wasn't. It was gutteral relief of a kind not normally ever tapped into). A moan, a groan, a burst, a cry, a whallop, a scream... a bellowing claim to legitimacy that had been suffocated under for eons. Finally freed from confinement.

Suddenly her hands jumped up to clasp around my face and plaster me to hers, unwilling to let her pleasure escape into the air anymore - must share it with me instead. But her hips began thrashing around, pushing my torso away from her and ultimately lifting her ass right up off the bed -- her back arched like the underside of a bridge, while her tight quim frantically struggled to keep my length locked deep inside. Her pussy could not be more resistant while pushing all that energy out of her but her physical efforts were relentless and she succeeded in keeping me in there. Rather than continue to scream, she tugged at me, sucking in air. Her eyes smashed closed while the softness of her face tightened into a torrential tension, now blindly flapping her hands around in confusion as to why my lips were not upon hers. I recognized her motivation and lurched forward, mashing her back down into the bed and burying myself to the hilt, just as her first orgasm began to subside... and create... another one.

"Honeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ohmygawd, ohmygawd, ohmy GAWWWWWWDDD!!"

The meter of my own heartbeat had rapidly risen to match hers. I began to lurch within her, desperate for a deeper penetration, all of me in there and then some. And she was able to consume me.

And then the torrid insistence began... as we collapsed back onto the bed.

"Oh my goddamn, your big fucking cock is fanTASTIC! I want you to fuck me forever. Did you feel what I did there, baby? Did you feel your mother's cunt clench and cum all over your cock? I haven't cum like that in... FUCK!! Don't stop fucking me, baby. I'll never stop." And to prove it her hips maintained an unrelenting bashing up into my own. "I'll be everything you want me to be. Whatever you need I will give it to you. Just don't take this away from me. Don't ever take this away. Don't take it away!"

Her eyes were on me tight. Locked into focus you cannot ignore. I felt a fear from her that couldn't coexist with the internal union of our flesh. But rather than repel from concern, all it did was insist on me, deeper inside.

"Will you keep it there forever? Don't you dare take that away from me. Oh baby, PLEASE!" I hadn't known that this was true but apparently some girls are deeper than others. With Jackie I had bottomed out against her in spots, like literally bashed my head into a wall at times early on. But with Mom? We were fucking with maybe an inch removed from her canal at best. The rest of me was locked inside her, unwilling to risk much if any of me to exit. The vibrancy of her efforts was more like sanding down a rock than it was punching a fist through anything (the expediency of her desire not to let me go a continual burst of repetitive affirmation, a half a dozen confirmations a second). She wanted me kept at maximum depth, and ultimately - she got it.

I swear I could literally feel myself up against what had to be her womb.

"You see how much effort I can afford, honey? Do you recognize the difference with me? I will work to keep you interested. I'll do anything to maintain it. Want me to talk like a slut some more? Are you willing to let me be one? I need you to know I can take it. I can take it all, whatever you've got to give. And I'll never get tired... of giving it back."

But she was getting tired. How could she not be? I mean, I was doing what I could but the pace she had going against me was unreachable. She was literally a buzz-saw, while continually huffing out a verbal accompaniment that worked for her like fuel.

Eventually she wore down a bit in need of acknowledgment from me.

"Talk to me, baby. What are you thinking? Do you like mommy's sex inside? Is the fire inside what you want it to be? I've trained myself to keep it that way. Am I burning you? I'm afraid to let... Oh gosh I am... getting tired... I'm out of practice, honey, but I can do better. Would you prefer to take longer..."

For a brief moment there she let me slip part way out. And I have to admit, that sublime feeling of slippery slickness on a good solid 6 inches of me was welcome... but she quickly panicked and sucked me all back inside, with her hands dropping down from my back to now dug into my ass again.

"Oh my god, I'm just afraid..."

And then I got some words in.

"You're so much better than she was."

Moronic me was unaware she'd been working her ass off to hear that since moments after I entered her.

"What?! Tell me that again."

"It feels like the difference between..."

"Yes? Yes?" Now she was giving us length again. Bucking back and forth a good impact on that same six-inch section of safety we'd managed to secure.

"Between a warm bath and a splash in a puddle."

"Oh baby, that's good! I'm not a puddle I'm a bathtub full!"

"Yeah," I agreed. We found a more reasonable rhythm on that six-inch confirmation.

"I'm not just a snack, I'm a full-course meal!"

"Yeah!" I assured her, elongating and slowing the rhythm to a more fluid and fully comforting confirmation.

"I'm not a kiss on the cheek, I'm a tongue in your mouth!" She remained packed full of spirit.

"YEAH!"

"I'm not some little tramp I'm a hot blooded WOMAN!"

"Yeah and I LOVE you!" I yelled.

"Cuz I'm not just some bitch named Jackie, I'm your MOTHER!"

And I didn't need to answer that. We went deep into full frontal fucking instead. The static resistance snapped off and I was allowed to manufacture whatever depth I felt pleasurable. Accidents happened and we'd fumble around some, but that was all part of the frenzied fun of it. A few times I even pulled back far enough to lose my balance and pop out of her. But she'd fix that in a jiffy.

"Oh no you don't!"

And pop me back inside.

She got more confident, comfortable, and familiar enough (again, it had been 16 years for her), to access a few more of her talented tools. A slow swivel kicked in to her hips. The sucking sensation relaxed enough to became a more liquid, swallowing behavior. Much more of her body seemed to center on herself down there, but not in such a desperate manner as it felt before. It felt much more like accompaniment, and security... a flawless and fluid dance between 2 blind people, dependant upon each other's guidance -- while gracefully sure of it and liquidly linked in unison. And once that had occurred the rest of her became involved again. Her hands roaming romantically around my back. Her ankles stroking along the backs of my calves. Her lips upon my neck, or lightly nibbling on my ear. The breathing of her shiny naked breasts swelling into me.

This must be lovemaking.

"Fuck me slow and steady," she asked of me at one point.

So my swivel made sure to match that of hers. Until neither one of us owned the lead role. Something else was involved, leading the way for us both.

"Can you feel that?" she asked.

And I knew what she meant.

"Yes."

"It doesn't feel wrong, does it?"

And I knew what that meant also.

"No. It doesn't."

Then her limbs wrapped up around my torso -- arms around my shoulder blades and calves crossed over the base of my back. "I don't think so either," she whispered.

We maintained that for a priceless moment in time...

But not forever.

It wasn't long before the horns returned.

I could feel the transition occur. Somewhere within her fantasy fulfillment, she required a bit of the devil (as women often do). To achieve a perfect result - might mean an ending. And that was of greater concern than 'bliss'. Soon I felt her nails upon me.

"You like the feeling of fucking your mother?"

As soon as she said it I knew we'd be going in a different direction. The nails beginning to lightly graze my back only confirmed it. I chose not to answer.

"Tell me... tell me about how I'm misbehaving." Her nails on my back got a little uncomfortable. "Tell me I'm a hopeless slut."

And that almost forced an unintended response. But I resisted. I didn't want to go there that way. Certainly not encourage the pain she thought to put in my back. A grunt of resistance confirmed that to her. So she turned her fingers back into flesh and altered the approach some.

"Robbie, tell me... I need to hear it."

I could not quite understand why.

"It's better than some other things I might be thinking. Pull me back from there... Tell me your dirty thoughts so I'll know it's not just me."

And that I suppose made sense. Some. So I obliged, "I love the feeling of my flesh inside my greedy-slut mother. There can't be anything better."

Instantly I felt her appreciation of that, her pussy clenching tighter around me. "Oh yes... and what else?"

More? "She should fuck me whenever I feel like it. Cuz that's what's good for both of us."

She kept her hand on the dial, requesting greater potency. "Yeah? Is that what you think I should do? Fuck my son all over the house like a whore?"

But my memory banks were loaded with info. "Not like a whore... I'm not gonna pay her a penny. I expect her to fuck me cuz that's what she craves."

That impressed and excited her plenty. "Oh yeah? And what makes you think that?"

And I was flush with facts. "Cuz she can't keep her eyes off my big boner while I roam around the house. She loves to suck it and swallow. She hates trying to resist the taunt of my cock. Her pussy craves it constantly."

This was what she wanted. Her response was getting physical. "Hmmmmmm, maybe you're right!"

"I know I'm right cuz I've got my cock up her cunt right this second!"

I could feel the fever between her legs flame up again. "Oh my god, you do?! But that's philthy! How could she allow such a thing?!"

"Cuz that's how she likes it. Dirty and dedicated. She loves when I make a big mess. She even likes to lick it all up off the floor."

That put her into full body effort. "Your spent cum? She can't help herself not to suck it all up wherever it goes?!"

"Yeah. It's the most valuable substance in the world to her. She'll do anything for MORE of it!"

Our voices were fevered with passion.

"But what if you came in her pussy and create another baaaa..."

And just at that moment I felt myself discharge a pretty solid blast of the clear stuff -- probably clearing out the tube to more effectively burst out the real thing.

She felt it.

"Oooooooooooh..." And she liked it. A little too much, perhaps. "Watch out, Robbie -- we wouldn't want to make me pregnant. Best to be careful about that."

But I wasn't. "What are you going to do about it, stop me?"

And she was quick to confirm it, "No. I won't!" Her hands went back to my ass and made sure I would thrust inside more vigorously now. "I'm such a fucking dirty hussy... you just finished screwing my best friend and I got so hot I had to have you fuck me also. Call me an incestual slut, fucking my son! Confirm it!"

I could see that she was actually getting off supreme to the incest aspect of it all. "You're such a hot horny slut, Mom. Saved up eighteen years just to fuck your own flesh and blood."

And she was all-in. "I would wait a hundred years to feel like this. It was SO fucking worth it. Fuck me, HARDER!"

I continued supporting her in the manner she wanted to hear it.

"It's not your fault I've got a ten-inch cock that can't be left alone."

"Oh but it IS! I birthed it!"

"You can't be expected not to want it."

"Beat me with it 'till I beg for mercy. And don't you dare stop when I do!!

The more she talked like that the more I wanted to feed her agreement.

"Yeah, I'll fuck my mother's pussy. I'll fuck it all damn day!" And why wouldn't I? I fit within her magically. The perfect sheath to my sword, stabbing away inside her like the very best Shakespeare.

"Do it to me, baby!" she agreed. "Fuck my pussy endlessly!"

The impact I felt slamming into her vulva like that was a feeling unknown previously. At moments I thought I might hurt her but one look to her face said otherwise. Her lips we're alive and wanton for more. Every time I impacted her it seemed as if they'd have a tiny orgasm of their own. Occasionally she'd close her eyes and I'd fall into a trance of where she's at. But most of the time she was present with me, watching my cock invade and claim her -- or watching me watch her.

"That's it, baby. Fuck your mother..."

Sometimes I'd offer her a one word answer. And sometimes I'd just grunt or groan.

Until she said, randomly, "Put it all in me."

And maybe I misheard that but - once again I shot a burst of pre-cum inside her. She felt it that time also, the expansion of my cockhead inside her followed by a spray of something close to her womb. She gasped; her mouth frozen in fear until she recognized the pulsing hadn't continued and therefore it wasn't what she thought it might be.

"Robbie, be careful..."

But that isn't what I wanted to be. I wanted to be virile and commanding.

I pulled my shaft back to the ridge of my flesh and held it there, poised to either thrust up inside her or yank it away. And I taunted her, "Tell me not to thrust it back in you."

"Baby, just be careful..."

"Tell me!" I demanded.

"Slam it inside me! All the way, DEEP!!" I knew that's what I would hear.

I rewarded her by slamming home the deepest full thrust I'd yet known. Nothing more than my cockhead was within her lips before I bucked my hips hard and full into her. She squealed in pleasure at the sensation of her well-hung son claiming her like a warrior does the life of another. Quickly replaced by incessant urging for more of the same.

"Fuck my hot pussy! Fuck me hard and fast!!"

So I did just that but the concern inside her was now vibrating while the skin of my shaft had become more alert and responsive. I could feel the swollen glands preparing for the inevitable. I thought about slowing down but...

"Keep fucking me. I don't want you to stop!"

She didn't want me to.

Hear head slapped side to side against the bedding, beating her brains in for accepting forbidden pleasures. Engaging in some unspoken argument only her own brain could hear. I knew I might explode at any moment. For a fraction of a second I paused my positive thrusts to consider the implications. And that was all she needed to keep it from happening.

"Oh god, Robbie, don't make me pregnant!"

Put a sudden halt to everything.

Until she forced me off her, lurching for the can of spermicide. With both hands she jammed the end of it at her opening and shot an overwhelming amount of foam up inside herself -- as if it were the cream of what she truly desired. Her thighs clenched tightly to it and she rolled around on the bed, having what appeared to be an intense orgasm with an inanimate object no more sexually enticing than a can of mace would be.

She mumbled more to herself while coming down from the heights of a narrow escape. "Big cock makes the babies in me. I can't be made pregnant by my very own son!!"

But in moments she had recovered. Her eyes ablaze with wanton lust. She straddled me with her foamy pussy -- my cock held firm in one hand and the can held tight in the other. "I better get on top and control things... we can't afford to make a big mistake."

And for some reason, all of those events had turned me on immensely. Something about that can and its contents was affecting me in a manner that made no sense at all. Maybe I wanted to compete with it...

The challenge I put forward surprised even myself. "You don't want my baby?"

"No, Robbie. No." She shook her head in the negative, more than was necessary. All the while pushing down upon me, watching the foamy remains mixed with the explosion she'd just had squeeze off my shaft and mat against the hair of our pubis, both hers and mine.

"You don't want my baby?" I repeated, rejecting her earlier answer.

"NO!" She doubled her efforts to assure me. Fucking me faster. In complete contrast to her claims.

Her false efforts at confirmation made me sick with some sort of perversion. "Why? Because we might create another cock like mine?"

"Oh god, Robbie, stop!!" But stop meant continue as she plant both hands at the base of my stomach and began to pump herself up and down on my shaft as if that were some form of CPR; still focused on the white remains now chaotically splashing between the impact of our bodies.

"Another great big cock for you to fuck all day long?" Apparently I'd grown a devils tail somewhere in the last 60 seconds or so.

"Oh my god, YES!" Her ass was now smashing down on me and bashing my balls into the bed. And I was absolutely certain about whatever it is I was saying.

"To fill up both your holes and get you begging for something to suck on?"

"Yes, Yes, YES!" Her face was in torment, truly visceral anguish.

"Maybe some pussy from their sister to complete the trifecta? Screwing daddy and mommy and your siblings all at once?"

"YES! YES! I want the whole family to FUCK me!!"

And by then she was shaking her head all around, her tits bouncing madly out of control, ass rippling earthquakes up her spine from persistent impact. Her palms on me had torn into a grip position that became painful as she cried out, "I want something that's ALWAYS!" And one final crash down upon me that must have stabbed right into her spine and bolted her into an upright column...

"IMPREGNATE Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

But I didn't. The impact on her cervix hurt me more than anything. Though not enough for me to stop her while her pussy screamed and sucked away at my shaft. Two or three more times she thrust back down at me without much retraction, squeezing tighter and tighter each time, determined to earn a cumshot straight to the bullseye.