All Comments on 'Ticket to Paradise'

by JonB1969

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 16 years ago
Fun Stuff

As always, I like how you take the trouble to set up the relationships and give the characters some individuality. It CAN be done, even in a short story. And, of course, sexy black women with average white guys are always nice. :-)

Lyons_DenLyons_Denover 16 years ago
Writing from BF view showed imagination

Really enjoyed this story. A white guy writing from a black woman's point of view was imaginative - nice job. The dialogue was realistic, as was the scenario. I just wish the sex scene between two black women and a white guy was much longer, with more positions. It was a little disappointing after such a good build-up. Check out some of Mystery_Meat's BF/WM stories.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 16 years ago
Great!

A good short read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot scenario

I gave it 100 even though it deserved a 90. This was well written and believable to have been written by an AA woman. When we finally got to the BF/WM/BF sex scenario, it was over much too quickly. I would have enjoyed a lot more sucking and even a little fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I know this is

just a story, but for somebody that thought a lot about someone, I think George is an ass hole. He should have given her the tickets with no strings attached, thinking long term.

imakeisabellasquirtimakeisabellasquirtabout 15 years ago
Oozes with eroticism.

This story was majorly hot. Love the characters, the scenario. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

can you continue please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE?

I know this was 6 years ago, but please, write a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonB1969@JonB1969
409 Followers
Hi, and Thanks for visiting my page. If you've just discovered my little corner of the Literotica universe, allow me to introduce myself. I write contemporary erotic romance, meant for Adults Only. I write stories with an interracial twist, Ebony woman with white man. I thi...