All Comments on 'Tied Up By a Mistress and Her Maid'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
yowseryowserover 9 years ago
Captivating

Nicely done, lots of detail, great suspense.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 9 years agoAuthor
hi yowser

Thanks for your kind words. "Suspense" isn't a word that occurred to me as I was writing (since I was remembering what came next), but now that you say it, suspense and the not knowing was certainly a major part of the bondassage buzz, along with giving myself up to the women. A highly recommended experience, I must say :)

writedoctorwritedoctorover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Love the s-l-o-w play/tease. Magnificent pace. Left me very hard and pleased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dream

I would LOVE for this to happen to me!!! A deep longing for what this story had.

rdodgerrdodgerover 6 years ago
The kindness of women

I doubt that I shall ever see

a scene as intense as those three

My envy at this moment knows no bounds...

ramperampeabout 4 years ago
Great story

This bondassage sounded very nice! I have experienced bondassage. Two handed and four handed. It can feel so nice with skillfull ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I would enjoy having 2 women massage and dominate me like this. I would especially love having them attach clamps and a chain to my sensitive man-nipples and torturing them!

" 'Look, his cock is connected to his nipples, see how it responds to my pull on his tight tits.' " --This is me! My nipples are connected to my cock, and I love having women pull on my tits!

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

I've never read a better description of sensual BDSM. It's like a Hegre video in text. Marvelous!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

I agree with yowser, suspense had me edgy, wondering what they would do next & what you would feel. xox

AG31AG316 months ago

I was so happy for the MC!!! And a special thanks for this: "So a constant circle of tug and tightness was set up, and I could not control it."

AG31AG316 months ago

So I woke up this morning and began thinking about this story. It was a pleasurable review, and I added several bits of my own. I couldn't remember it in detail, so I decided to revisit. It's even better the second go around!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.