Ties That Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell we aren't allowed to touch her anywhere important so don't worry about it."

"Yeah that and we can't take anything off."

"Well I have a thought or two about that one so stay alert."

"You'd let me see her undressed?"

"She'd kill me if I went that far but...well we'll see."

"Hell her halter top already gives me a stiff one."

Ken laughed and said, "Hell that doesn't matter now because she's had a good look at it already."

"She sure as hell has. I hope Cheri doesn't get pissed."

"You going to tell her?"

"Hell yeah because she'll find out about it anyway and if I try to hide it I'll get creamed or worse."

They talked about the few things they could think of that didn't exceed their limits and they finally found a way to do the ropes. Ken was sporting an impressive erection that came and went but he didn't care. In fact he hoped it would come back and stay so Amanda could see what it was doing to him. Dale's erection seemed to come and stay for the most part.

Amanda was as ready as she would ever be so she pulled the pitcher of drinks from the fridge and went out the backdoor. "Am I too early guys?"

Ken turned to her and said, "Just about perfect timing."

She topped off their glasses and took one more taste of hers before saying, "Okay so what do I do?"

"Honey just stand over here and we'll do the rest."

She saw the ropes dangling from the tree limbs and two coming out from stakes in the ground and her heart jumped. What was she getting herself into? She had to wonder if she was making a very big mistake but she wasn't going to back out now.

Ken tied one to her wrist while Dale did the other side. Then Dale paused as Ken, starting not far below her shorts, slowly slid his hands down her leg and then moved her foot out and tied her ankle. A fairly innocent move and Amanda was smiling. Dale looked at Amanda and then put his hand on her upper thigh. That alone was more than he had ever even conceived of having the chance to do and it made him hard instantly. Amanda held her breath for an instant as his hands paused and then eased down her leg and then tied her to the other rope. Her arms were out and slightly up and her feet were spread about three feet apart and for some reason her simple shorts suddenly felt shorter to her. She looked down at her breasts and they were safely settled in her halter. But without benefit of a bra she felt more exposed as she realized that if the guys wanted to they could look and almost see all of her medium sized breasts without even touching her.

Ken looked at her and asked, "Reasonably comfortable honey? Ropes not too tight?"

"No they're okay. I wouldn't want to spend the evening this way but I'm okay." The first picture was taken. As she watched them she could tell they had planned their moves so it seemed a little scripted or choreographed as they began. The first thing to happen was Ken put one finger under her arm and drew it down tickling her. She squealed and tried to pull her arm down in defense but she was truly helpless to stop him. Before she could do anything Dale did the same thing on her other side and once again she squealed only louder and again tried to pull her arm down. "Wait no tickling."

"No editing the restrictions now love. We are in control remember?"

She was going to argue with them but that just might encourage them to do that again. She couldn't stop smiling as her boys hesitated but then they tickled her again and again she told them to stop in a loud voice as she tried to keep from giggling. Then to her surprise Dale moved in front of her and put his lips to her belly just below her halter and kissed her gently. She held her breath and he trailed kisses down her belly to the top of her shorts before stepping away as Ken took over and did the same thing. A simple gesture to have Ken do it but to watch Dale do that to her really got her attention and of course during that time more pictures were taken. They stopped and just left her hanging there as they tasted their drinks and whispered back and forth for a second. Ken could tell that having Dale do things to her was going to have more of an impact than him doing anything to her and he planned to use that fact to their advantage.

She was confident that they would adhere to the rules and that fact helped her to relax at least to some degree, but what they did next made her wonder how well she was going to handle her crazy idea. Dale went first and got onto his knees in front of her putting his hands on the calf of her leg. Her head was tipped down as she watched him kiss her leg just above her knee. She had a good idea where this was going so she was starting to hold her breath even before he moved. As his hands slowly slipped upward he led the way with a trail of kisses and when he reached mid thigh she felt his tongue touch her skin. He took his time and worked his way up until his lips touched the leg of her shorts and then looking up at her his hands continued until his right hand found the start of her ass under her shorts. There had been no talk of that part of her anatomy so his hand continued upward until he was cupping her ass cheek and his left hand had moved up her inner leg until his fingers were no more than a couple of inches from her sex as Ken took still more photos. He stopped the progression but their eyes locked onto each other as his hands moved and teased her. Amanda wasn't smiling anymore. With Dale's hands staying where they were Ken started his upward progression until his hand was on her ass and his other hand found the edge of her outer pussy lip on his side. He had broken the rules but he was her husband so she said nothing. She wasn't even sure she could speak if she wanted to at that point. In no more than a minute or two she had gone from giggling to intently watching to holding her breath and wondering how far they would go. What the guys didn't know was if they kept doing things like that she would rapidly reach the point where she wouldn't say anything if they broke all of the rules.

Both guys stopped and sipped their drinks leaving her there to wonder what would happen next. They didn't even talk. They sipped and looked at her and sweat was forming beads on her forehead and she felt a fine trickle slip down her back and between her butt cheeks. They just didn't have a lot left to do to her and they wanted to make it last as best they could.

Ken moved behind her and was touching her back and toying with her halter top. Then his hands moved to her ass and he touched her through her shorts. But as that was going on Dale put a finger on each shoulder and using his fingernails slowly drew a line down and across just above her breasts and then joined them in the valley of her breasts where her halter top tied in a knot. The halter that was the only thing that stood between her breasts and Dale's eyes. He hesitated and then continued his two fingers downward drawing lines in her skin until he reached her shorts. It was then that Ken slipped his hands up the legs of her shorts and explored her ass. Dale pulled his fingers down over her shorts until he nearly touched her sex and then drew lines on each side of her pussy until he reached her inner thighs again. With Ken's hands on her warm ass it almost felt like Dale's fingers had been touching her skin under her shorts as well.

Her breathing was getting fast and shallow and her Kegel muscles would contract and ease again and again. When she felt Ken's fingers touch her rosebud she couldn't stop herself as she moaned loud enough for both of them to hear it.

Ken moved around to stand in front of her next to Dale and without a word spoken Dale reached for the knot between her breasts that held her halter together.

She opened her mouth but all that came out was a soft, "No please," but Dale continued. With the knot undone he looked at her and kissed her softly on the lips, another first for them, and then carefully draped the halter down so that her breasts stayed covered as long as she didn't move or a breeze didn't come up. He put his lips on her chest and drew lines of kisses down her chest between her breasts and then back up and over as she felt his breath on the tops of her breasts and she imagined his lips on her nipples.

She expected Ken to do the same to her but he didn't. Instead he stood in front of her and started to unfasten her shorts. First the hook was released and she held her breath as she whispered, "Honey no please." He just put a finger to his lips and slowly pulled her zipper down as far as it would go. As the fabric of her shorts curled back they saw a nice wide V of her white panties. He stepped back then and studied her and used the camera again before handing it to Dale.

Ken picked up his drink and walking up close to her took a small sip and then slowly poured it down her front letting the icy drink make a stream down between her breasts as she sucked in a quick breath. The remnants of the ice slid down her chest and then fell to the ground as he continued to pour and the fluid made it's way to her panties and once they were soaked continued on to slip between her pussy lips before dripping onto the ground. Then taking her nearly full glass moved behind her and poured the contents down her back as she again sucked in her breath and let out a strained squeak. The icy fluid went straight to the crack of her ass and bathed her rosebud in sticky and icy cold margarita. At first icy cold it seemed to switch to hot for an instant and she felt hot fluids touching her pussy and ass before the sensation of cold returned. As Dale took pictures Ken picked up the hose that had gone totally unnoticed by her and it was slowly running which meant it was going to be almost as cold as ice chilled drinks. She let out a very audible, "Oh my God," as the water slid down her front and washed the sticky drink from her body and completely soaking her shorts and panties. Then he trailed the stream of water over her breasts and that threatened to move the ends of her halter away from her breasts. She didn't even look at them and didn't even care if it fell away and exposed her. When he stopped her whole front was soaked so he moved to her back and repeated the process until her whole body was dripping with ice cold well water and she was nearly panting with desire and the shock of the cold water.

He dropped the hose then and went around in front of her and told her, "Well I don't know if it's been fifteen minutes or thirty because I didn't keep track." He kissed her and then Dale kissed her as Ken took the last picture before starting to untie her wrists. It was then that she realized that the fence gate between their property and Rachel's was open slightly and she saw Rachel peeking through the little gap as their eyes locked onto each other. She didn't say anything to the guys but she knew she had to talk to her neighbor and soon.

Chapter Five

As soon as her hands were free she tied her top again and fixed her wet shorts so they wouldn't fall as she went in to change. Ken put his arms around her and whispered, "You okay honey?"

She took a breath and let it out and then said, "I'm fine now but you better be well rested because as soon as Dale is gone I have plans for you." She moved over to Dale and putting her arms around him she said, "I'm not even sure what to say to you lover except you could be dangerous to be around for too long. I shouldn't tell you this but I've enjoyed this afternoon...all of it. Everything I've seen and everything we've done and said."

"I have too Amanda and I don't know how to thank you for allowing us to tease you like that. Well and tease me too because all kinds of censored thoughts flew through my mind. You are sexy beyond words and sweet as they come."

She kissed his cheek and said, "I'm going in to change because somehow I've managed to get myself all wet." Then looking at his still very hard cock she smiled at him and went inside.

Dale just stood there and watched her disappear before saying, "Did you see that? She looked down at my bulge and then smiled at me. It was like she liked seeing it practically on display."

"She probably did. After all she had a lot to do with it getting hard and staying that way."

"A lot? She had everything to do with getting it hard and keeping it that way. I just hope it goes all the way down and stays there when Cheri gets home."

"Amanda might tell her about your boner and what we did."

"Oh shit she wouldn't would she?"

"Hell I don't know. I don't know what they talk about when they are alone so who knows. I do know that I'm going to be all over Amanda in a little while." They pulled the ropes and pulled the stakes and Dale said, "Your gate is open."

"Just close it and make sure it latches. Maybe a breeze jiggled it open. It really doesn't matter anyway."

"Well it mattered today."

"Shit you're right. If we do anything like this again I better make sure it's closed."

"We can't do anything like this again because there's nothing more we can do without breaking the rules."

"I did break them a couple of times."

"Yeah well you can get away with it but I can't."

"Maybe we can do this to Cheri."

"Yeah right, in our wet dreams maybe."

They went inside and Dale gave Amanda another hug and thanked her for being so forgiving and such a good sport and then headed home.

Ken pulled her to him and said, "I love you honey."

"You love me because you got your way."

"I love you because I love you. You are one of a kind and I'm glad that you agreed to our...I don't even know what to call it...experiment maybe. Oh and since I'm Kenmore and Dale is Maytag you must be Amana and not Amanda."

She smiled and kissed him and then told him, "Had you undressed me in front of Dale you would have learned that Amana also makes freezers."

He smiled and said, "I'll remember that, but that trick with your halter was so damn hot."

"I have to admit you stayed within the rules but not by much. Where did you get the icy drink idea by the way?"

"I don't know, it just popped into my head."

"God that was such a shock. But you know in a way it was sexy too. I could feel the liquids seep down my pussy and between my butt cheeks and when you put your hands all over my butt I almost hoped you'd put your finger inside of me."

"You might have gotten confused and thought that was Dale's finger."

"Oh God I don't know what I would have done then."

"Probably screamed because you sure squealed a few times."

"I know I did."

"You moaned too."

"I know. I didn't even realize it until after it was too late. You two were really getting to me."

"And all without touching in the forbidden places."

"I know. Now take me to bed or I'll see to my own needs."

Chapter Six

Amanda and Ken were lying on their backs and his cum was drying on her thigh as he said, "This has been one hell of an afternoon."

"I was so sure I was going to have trouble controlling my smiling or even worse laugh, but you and Dale removed those fears almost instantly."

"Would you like to experience that again?"

"In a word? Yes, absolutely yes."

"Same restrictions?"

"I'll have to get back to you on that one but probably pretty much the same. Do you think you and Dale were badly hampered by the rules?"

"Of course we were but none of that would have worked had we exceeded your comfort zone."

"Near the end my comfort zone as you call it was getting pretty nebulous. I probably wouldn't have complained had you two abandoned the rules but it might have bothered me a lot afterward."

"Then I'm glad we did it your way."

"Honey I'm going to go over and see Rachel."

"What for?"

She quickly made up a smooth and believable lie saying, "I don't know but for some reason she's on my mind."

"Okay and tell her I said hi."

"I will. When I get home I'll fix dinner then."

"Let's go out for dinner."

"That sounds much better."

Both of them took quick showers and got dressed and Amanda went out through the tall fence gate and over to Rachel and knocked on her back door.

As soon as Rachel saw Amanda she smiled weakly and as her cheeks flushed red she said, "As soon as I knew you had seen me I knew I'd have to face you."

"I'm not mad at all but I'm full of questions."

"I'm sure you are. Come in and I'll get us some iced tea and I have some explaining to do. I owe you that and an apology."

They settled in the living room and Rachel studied her glass in silence for a second before saying, "I better start with after Aaron died. As you know he was my husband and he died in a horrific crash almost four years ago."

"I do remember and that is so sad. He must have been pretty young when he died then."

"Yes he was twenty nine when he died. It was partly his fault but that didn't change anything. Anyway I went through a long and traumatic mourning as you can imagine and it's only been in the last...maybe year that I've come to terms with his death and my loss." She glanced at Amanda and then back to her iced tea as she swirled her drink by pushing ice cubes around in circles. She took a deep breath and said, "So how do I explain me? I felt abandoned. Of course I had no interest in love and even any relationship male or female beyond casual acquaintances. I felt old before my time."

"Rachel you almost always wear baggy pants or long skirts. Is there a connection between that and your withdrawal from the world?"

"Yes of course there is. Like I said I feel old, unattractive and to be perfectly honest awash in self pity. I do what I have to do to function in the world but then I come home and hide in my house or in my garden and yard. I'm so glad that you have that tall fence between us because I feel...I can relax when I'm here."

"That fence was there when we moved here."

"I know but I'm glad you didn't take it down."

"We are too."

"I'm avoiding talking about why you came over in the first place I guess."

"Take your time Rach."

She looked at Amanda and said, "Nobody has called me that in so long."

"Would you rather I didn't?"

"No, I like it actually. So anyway that more or less explains me in basic terms. I'm slowly crawling back into the real world but I don't know if I'll ever feel strong emotions again. I'm still stalling and I'm sorry. Okay. I was in my garden as usual and I heard you squeal or cry out or something. It sounded like a squeal a woman makes when she's enjoying herself so I smiled and kept weeding. Then I heard you even louder and I'll use the excuse that I was worried about you and went to a little gap in the fence." Her cheeks flashed pink again as she glanced at Amanda and quickly away again. When I saw you...I...realized you were tied up between the trees I don't think I even blinked. I'm not even sure I breathed and I couldn't stop watching. I moved to another gap in the fence that offered me a slightly better view and then I found a slightly larger space between the boards but I was still watching with just one eye. You were getting so excited and Ken and the other guy...oh God this is embarrassing...I saw...their...."

"You saw their erections?"

"Yes. When the other guy turned toward me I froze because I was afraid he'd see me but his...he was so hard."

Amanda smiled and said, "Yes both of them were so hard I almost felt sorry for them."

"I shouldn't have been looking and I know it and I'm sorry. Once I had looked I should have run away but I didn't and that was rude and improper of me."

"Rach it's okay. I can't see that any harm was done at all. I can even understand why you looked and kept looking. I have to confess I would have done the same thing in your position."

"But I kept staring until I just had to see...to watch with both eyes and that's when I eased the gate open slightly. That was so crude of me. I violated your privacy."