Ties That Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands explored her back and then moved around to her belly and lower chest and feeling his warm hand so close to her breasts made her breathe faster. She wasn't even aware that he had managed to get a hand under her skirt until he touched her thigh and she held her breath in surprise. She was almost afraid to look at him as his hand moved up her leg to her panties and on to her ass. With one of his hands on her bare belly and the other one on her butt it was almost like his hand was inside of her panties and the sensation made her heart race and her mind try to decide to stop or keep going. It felt so good to have a man desire her again, to feel a man's touch on her skin He told her how good she looked and even if he was lying she liked hearing it. He made it sound sincere and that was close enough for the moment and there was no way she was going to stop.

Ken knew what he wanted to do and he pressed ahead. If his sense of what would work for her was wrong she would shut him down so fast it would make his head spin. He had said he would not undress her so he wouldn't. She could keep that fabric protective shell and he'd just bypass it. His hand went under the front of her blouse again and up her chest to her bra and as he stared into her eyes he pushed her bra up and out of the way and took a breast in his hand. She whimpered as his hand caressed her and then gently squeezed her nipple before slipping across to her other breast. He wanted to see them and taste them but that might have to be another day. As Amanda, Dale and Cheri looked on he toyed with her until she whimpered and tried to tell him no but all that she could manage was, "Ken, please...n...n..." and she whimpered again and just submitted to his touch. His other hand came to the front and paid attention to her other breast and in the process coaxed her blouse up until he saw both of them. He rolled her nipples with his thumbs for another second and then abandoned her. She was past caring about anything but her orgasm now and when he moved away she almost cried in frustration. She didn't even know why he did that but when he returned he ignored her breasts for the moment and put his hand under her skirt again. Her breathing was quick and shallow and when his hand touched her between her legs she emitted a half grunt and half moan. Her panties were soaked, perhaps from watching Amanda and perhaps from his touch but his other hand lifted the skirt and she didn't even flinch. Everybody could see her legs and even her panties and she either didn't realize it or didn't care. He tucked a handful of her skirt in her waistband and then knelt down and pulled her panties down to her ankles and then took them off of her. He was looking at her mound with a full patch of trimmed pubic hair. He touched her again and put a finger between her lips and then took it out and as she watched he tasted her honey.

Ken retrieved the vibrator and got close between her legs and with one hand on her bare ass he put the now humming instrument to her lips and teased her before easing it inside of her. She was long past telling him to stop now and he was so focused on what he was doing he wasn't aware that Dale was kissing her and had a breast in his hand. Rachel was in another world as the vibrator was removed from her pussy and was moved toward her clit and brushed over it and then down again for a second. She couldn't keep still now and as the plastic lover touched her clit again she emitted something louder than a moan and less than a scream as he held it to her and then looked up as she flew into an intense climax as Dale pinched her nipples and held them. Ken moved the vibrator away and put two fingers into her and enjoyed the feeling of her warm moistness as her climax went on and then slowly released it's hold on her. He waited until she had settled down and stood up to whisper in her ear, "Cum again for me honey," and the vibrator was moved very close to her tender clit again and she moaned and begged him to stop. He didn't stop but he stayed off of her clit and Dale had the good fortune to put his mouth on her breast as his hand tended to the other one. She didn't flip into another orgasm right then but she was humming and completely into the experience. Then without warning she cried out and he took the vibrator away and watched her as her second orgasm took over so completely she looked like she was having a seizure. Dale backed away and Ken released the rope and slowly lowered her as Dale helped her to the ground. Ken knelt next to her and held her head against his chest and he whispered to her. "That was beautiful." Her arms went around him and she held him tightly as her world slowly returned to her. She opened her eyes and looked up at him without speaking. Dale went back to the women and Ken stayed with Rachel until she finally straightened up and smiled. Ken kissed her softly and embraced her again and then helped her to her feet and they shared an embrace once more. He picked up her panties and said, "I'm keeping these."

She smiled and looked over at the others and as she clung to Ken's waist she lipped thank you to Amanda. Ken looked at her and asked, "Would you like me to walk you home or would you like to stay?"

"Would you walk me home?"

"It's my honor." He kept his arm around her waist and walked her the sixty or seventy feet to her house and went inside with her as far as the living room. "Rach I want to make love to you so much. I don't know if I'll ever have the honor but I really do want you."

"I want you too Ken. Thank you for...well thank you for everything."

"Thank you. You've made this a memorable day."

"You have several reasons to consider this a memorable day I'd say."

"You're right of course but I'll always remember being with you."

"Go back to your wife and friends and tell Amanda I'll be talking to her soon."

"I will. You going to be okay?"

"I'm wonderful and I'm going to take a nap."

When Ken went back home he realized that Amanda was still naked and then he realized that he was too and his cock was close to hard. Even after Cheri had seen to his needs his cock was ready to play again thanks to Rachel.

Amanda kissed him and smiled and then Cheri kissed him. Then she took his cock in her hand again and said, "I have one thing to say to you lover."

"What's that?"

"I'm next and you and Dale better give me the deluxe treatment."

The End.